Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi decided a book wasn't enough to put him a sleepy, it did the opposite for him. He exited out of the window and didn't mind that fell back and landed on his bottom. After getting back up, brushed grass blades off his hands then he walking off away from the manor. He knew he wasn't supposed to be going out on his own this late, but that didn't matter to him. [exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

((Sorry, super big cold >.< ))

Jican nodded and smiled. It would be a good thing for the caretaker. He finished his dessert and drank from his tea as he waited for Kana to finish. There was no need to rush after all and it was only good manners to wait for him. "You'll definitely be his favorite."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image

Kana finishes with his dessert a minute after Jican then relaxes a bit in his seat. "To be someone's favorite. That will be a first for me" he smiling a little. He moves to get up, "Guess I should be heading back upstairs to get ready for bed" he said to his friend.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"Probably for the best. So you can be ready for your first day at school tomorrow." He smiled to his friend and got up himself as well. "I won't go to bed much later, for me my class starts in the morning already. Do have to take care of my horses and feed them. That can't wait till after lunch, and they will need it again by the time class starts." Jican would probably relax some with a book before going to bed, but not to long as the use of his magic had drained him pretty badly.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 am
User Image

Kana doesn't know how he was able to sleep earlier, but he was feeling too nervous to do it now. Didn't hear most of what Jican said to him because it was about horses and placed his hands in his pockets. "Night then" he said not looking at him before hurrying off to his bedroom.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:16 am
User Image

User Image

Jican had wished his friend goodnight before reading a bit and going to bed too. In his case, his day started at the rise of the sun really. Very early the next morning he had woken up, eaten breakfast and told the staff to look after Kana and Kiyoshi before he made his way to the school to take care of his horses there.
[EXIT]

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 am
User Image

Kana slept for four hours during the night and woke up feeling exhausted because he didn't get enough sleep. He had to get up because today is a school day. He got ready for school then headed downstairs, he didn't see his brother anywhere, but he wasn't going to look for him. He requested oatmeal and cup of coffee to wake him up and a side of apple slices smothered with caramel. Ate his breakfast in the dining room then grabbed his school on the way out of the manor. [exit]
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

Kiyoshi returned back to the manor and he was relaxed enough for his nightly sleep. Woke up before his brother and left after him once he had his breakfast. Had a back pack of his own that was more of a hand bag. He headed off to the school campus through the forest to get to his first class. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image

The surrounding air suddenly lowered several degrees as the young Guardian Spirit materialized himself in the manor. He had just woken up from a very long sleep and he was a little taken aback by how the forest had grown since he last saw it. It had a village in it last he was awake. But then, he realized he didn't even remember how long he had been asleep or what had happened in the time he was so he had decided to go see if the same family still lived on the property. Deciding this he had ended up here.

As he looked through the halls he did notice the same portraits were still on the wall of the long lived Wildshadow family. And the manor didn't seem to have changed inside much. He saw no staff however and not anyone really, so Aneurin wondered if even anyone still lived here. He wasn't aware staff was together for lunch in the kitchen. Since he was already here he decided to go up the stairs and to check on the rooms there.

He passed a few that seemed tended at least as the bed was made and the room clean, so that would mean someone still lived here, but still no one he recognized. Not that he knew how the newest Wildshadows looked, he would have to feel from their aura. When he entered the next room it looked the most active one as there was a bag on the ground, but no one in the room itself. With a slight sigh, Aneurin walked further inside and allowed the door to fall closed behind him as he looked at the stuff that was placed here.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

Kiyoshi returned to the manor alone and way before evening could arrive. Didn't notice if anything was off about the place. Asked the nearest servant about his brother and Mr. Wildshadow and was told they haven't return yet. So requested a bowl of trail mix from the caretaker then ate it while reading his book in the dining room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:24 am
User Image

User Image

((Guess Kiyoshi meets Aneurin first then, he is looking around the mansion lol))

The temperature around the guardian spirit had turned to normal soon after he became solid. But he was still at the room that was oddly added to with stuff he had never seen before. Even the bag was a total different design than he was used to. The only thing in this mansion he still seemed to recognize was the building itself and it's furniture which was all still ancient Japanese. The boy had turned to the bag latest and looked through it seeing even more unusual items to his knowledge. When he looked further he found a small item with several buttons that had a strange cord attached to it. Curiously the boy tilted his head but he had soon just picked it up and continued exploring.

He didn't see any harm in what he was doing as it was a weird machine but it looked interesting enough to bring it home to the shrine. He was now looking around the halls and he did pass some of the staff, some of the younger ones were startled to find a boy out of nowhere dressed in old Japanese clothing, but the older ones had learned over time there was a child guardian of the shrine not far from the mansion. The real ruler of this patch of trees that was the cursed forest, and in such also the true ruler of the owner of the mansion, was this ancient boy.

Unfortunately he was also the one that had been able to stop the curse from happening, but he had already fallen in this long slumber by then. Though the curse tainted land and his mind, so he had no idea. His memories of this land were scattered far and wide in between. After he explored the halls for a while, he suddenly heard a sound in the dining room and he blinked a bit as he listened before he walked to the door, opened it and looked around the corner. Seeing the young man eat at the table he tilted his head before he walked in further, something felt off here, very off or rather something he didn't feel. Aneurin took a deep breath before gathering his courage as a guardian should.

"Who are you, what are you doing here? You are not a Wildshadow, yet you eat here as if you own the place. Does the owner know you are here?." he suddenly fell into a waterfall of questions as he put his hands in his side, still holding the strange machine he found. In truth, Aneurin didn't even know the manor still was the Wildshadow's but he hadn't felt them leave or he would have woken up sooner. Yet he couldn't feel the other's aura which meant that he was no Wildshadow.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am
User Image

Kiyoshi sensed someone else was in the room, but ignored it as he was trying to the last few pages of his book. The slew of questions broke his concentration and closes the book. "If you didn't ask the adults around here then its none of your business" he replied coldly. Takes a gander at the person that had spoken to him. "What do you have there?" he asked.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

When the other finally turned around after his questions and replied as he did, Aneurin puffed his cheeks and glared at the other. "The insolence!" he replied, obviously irritated by how he was adressed. "If I could find an adult I would have! But they seem to have disappeared. Is all there is left here brats like you is there?" he repaid the cold answer before he walked inside. "You will treat me with the proper respect, I am most certainly older than you!" he said and was about to say more, but his attention was brought back to the little machine in his hand when the guy asked about it.

For all his years he had been around on this world, he was still not far from his personality as he had been when he was still living, this included his attention span. With slightly raised eyebrow he looked back at the item in his hand as he held it up in open hand. "I have no idea, I found it around the mansion." he replied then, calmer as he was sufficiently distracted for the moment. Saying that, he suddenly wondered why he had brought it with him as he didn't even know what the use of it was.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi laughs at the puff cheeks and glare because it reminded him of his brother when they were younger. "Aww, thanks for the compliment" he said to being called a brat. He wasn't looking to be nice like his brother and he was very amused by the other's reaction to him. "You may be older, but your composure say otherwise. Like I would give respect to someone who lost their cool so easily around me" he replied and with a mocked laugh. "Maybe Mr.Wildshadow will know when he gets back from teaching today" he guessed.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yet I am the one that controls this area and decides who can stay and who can't. Even the Wildshadow family has to oblige." he countered back, completely forgetting he had power over the whole area but the Wildshadow family, while tossing the machine on the table. He lost his interest in it obviously. Now it was on the table it showed to be a MP3 player but the guardian had no idea of the new electronics. So he soon had lost his interest in the odd item. "It doesn't do anything anyway, weird thing. You fall asleep for a few years..." he muttered and sighed as he crossed his arms hearing the current Wildshadow was teaching. "What are you? His pet?" he then asked the other curiously as he tilted his head slightly. The time he lived in finding people under the care and control of another had still been quite popular. And if he wasn't working, nor a Wildshadow, what option was there? It was unusual to see them in the open rooms however.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out