Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[OOC] Joining the Mwezi'Johari [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:42 am
Joining Application

Name: Forte
Full Image: X

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll!
Rank Preferences: Hunter from Lower-Middle Class to Upper-Middle, Lord if High Class.

Why are they joining? His mother, Kaida, joined some time ago, and he's very close to her. He's a little late in actively following her because he wanted to explore for a while first, but now he's ready to settle down where she did. (OOCly, I'm FINALLY getting off my butt and flinging him in here after her XD)

Ecavi

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:52 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Joining Application

Name: Cubozoa
Full Image: Here

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll please
Rank Preferences: Guard if applicable!

Why are they joining? With the Bahari'mtoto's king blaming rogue breedings on all the misfortunes on the pride, and being a product of a rogue breeding himself, he wants to join his cubs who he knows lives here.

Ecavi

Well, he's certainly welcome here! High class! smile He can be a lord, hunter or guard!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm
Redbud-Tree
Joining Application

Name: Forte
Full Image: X

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll!
Rank Preferences: Hunter from Lower-Middle Class to Upper-Middle, Lord if High Class.

Why are they joining? His mother, Kaida, joined some time ago, and he's very close to her. He's a little late in actively following her because he wanted to explore for a while first, but now he's ready to settle down where she did. (OOCly, I'm FINALLY getting off my butt and flinging him in here after her XD)

Ecavi

Lower-mid! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 pm
Ecavi
Peppermint Coffee
Joining Application

Name: Cubozoa

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll please
Rank Preferences: Guard if applicable!

Why are they joining? With the Bahari'mtoto's king blaming rogue breedings on all the misfortunes on the pride, and being a product of a rogue breeding himself, he wants to join his cubs who he knows lives here.

Ecavi

Well, he's certainly welcome here! High class! smile He can be a lord, hunter or guard!

Oh wow. XD Lord would be great then.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:00 pm
Joining Application

Name: Vera
Full Image: Link

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll
Rank Preferences: Whatever she rolls will determine her rank!

Why are they joining? Two of her brothers joined earlier but she was waiting for her cubs to age a bit before heading out to join them.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 am
Joining Application

Name: Kiviuq

Rank Preferences: Whatever he rolls will determine his rank!

Why are they joining? Joining with his sister!

Ecavi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm
SilverLutz
Joining Application

Name: Vera

Rank Preferences: Whatever she rolls will determine her rank!

Why are they joining? Two of her brothers joined earlier but she was waiting for her cubs to age a bit before heading out to join them.

Ecavi

Welcome aboard! She's upper-middle class and can be a huntress, guard or, when a position is available, a priest.  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:37 pm
AstoriaFallen
Joining Application

Name: Kiviuq

Rank Preferences: Whatever he rolls will determine his rank!

Why are they joining? Joining with his sister!

Ecavi

Welcome, Kiviuq! High Class, he can be a lord, hunter or guard!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:14 pm
Joining Application

Name: Kuanguka'angani
Full Image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll, please. :3
Rank Preferences: If High class; Lady. Anything less she'll be a Huntress. [Since I don't have one]; Or slave if that happens. biggrin

Why are they joining? Kuanguka'angani found herself aimlessly wondering mostly at night. She believes that she was lead here on purpose, and understands the commitment that she must make to fully embrace the prides views.

Ecavi

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:34 am
I Lady Kiya I
Joining Application

Name: Kuanguka'angani
Full Image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll, please. :3
Rank Preferences: If High class; Lady. Anything less she'll be a Huntress. [Since I don't have one]; Or slave if that happens. biggrin

Why are they joining? Kuanguka'angani found herself aimlessly wondering mostly at night. She believes that she was lead here on purpose, and understands the commitment that she must make to fully embrace the prides views.

Ecavi

Middle Class Huntress, it is! Welcome aboard~!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:39 am
Joining Application

Name: Kimimela

Lowest Preferred Class: Lower-Middle
Rank Preferences: First preference is Guard, then Huntress

Why are they joining? She met Coffee's Kaala'Dil and he talked up the pride and how great it is. Since she's been feeling lost after her pride scattered she decided to take the risk and settle in here; the caste system is something she is familiar with. She's a bold lady from the Kunanda'Nakhun - I really don't think she would take well to being rolled slave, it is why I have requested to omit it. She is proud and would probably cause trouble if she did and I don't want to introduce that drama into a pride recovering from a slave revolt already. On the upside, she is used to fighting and hunting so she will be a great addition to Guards or Hunters!

Ecavi

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:16 pm
Felyn
Joining Application

Name: Kimimela

Lowest Preferred Class: Lower-Middle
Rank Preferences: First preference is Guard, then Huntress

Why are they joining? She met Coffee's Kaala'Dil and he talked up the pride and how great it is. Since she's been feeling lost after her pride scattered she decided to take the risk and settle in here; the caste system is something she is familiar with. She's a bold lady from the Kunanda'Nakhun - I really don't think she would take well to being rolled slave, it is why I have requested to omit it. She is proud and would probably cause trouble if she did and I don't want to introduce that drama into a pride recovering from a slave revolt already. On the upside, she is used to fighting and hunting so she will be a great addition to Guards or Hunters!

Ecavi

Upper-mid! Welcome aboard smile  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:38 am
Joining Application

Name: Giza'usiku
Full Image: Link {{ Still tryin to find his adult img but he's an adult! }}

Lowest Preferred Class: Middle or higher
Rank Preferences: Priest

Why are they joining? As a male, he was sent out of his pride home when he hit adol, as he wondered he found himself draw to this place as if the spirits lit and guided his way here (he was a spirit guide in his old pride)

side note; he is luna and artemis's son :O He has a moon on his forehead D; just his mane is in the way!

Ecavi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 am
Joining Application

Name: Kifo
Full Image:

User Image

Lowest Preferred Class: Middle
Rank Preferences: Nurse if possible? (He was an Usher way back when in Kizi and is a trained healer) - if it comes with a required set of rps before he can be considered, throw him over into hunter and I'll work on it <3

Why are they joining? His brother Rive being thrown out of his rank as Story Teller never sat well with him. Specially when Rive left the Kizi, feeling like the weight of the world was upon his shoulders. Kifo stayed through the time of turmoil. More or less anyways; he waited, he watched... and has since gone to track his sibling down to inform him of good tidings. I'm posting him here a bit ahead of time to the whole process can be smoothed out. He just wants to go sit and comfort his brother.

Ecavi

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers