Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image
Kami

The Namekian would look around at the many who had gathered, including the Hera who had arrived on the scene later than the others. His eyes would close as his mouth frowned. The first one to speak was the Earthling who arrived first as she asked what had been happening since they had left. "My attention was so drawn onto the tournament above, that my sense of the Myriad of Foreign forces on the planet would diminish and we were ambushed before we could notice." He'd say while turning to the side, ashamed that they snuck up on him in this way. His blank stare would be followed by Aku standing up and brushing himself off while looking at the destruction. His feet walked to the edge of the temple, past Yosi while feeling that she was disturbed. He'd ignore the thought and descended below. Kami's head nodded to Scryew's words as he put a hand on either knee and let a small breath leave. "Within the hour, the planet of Earth maybe in more jeporady than you'd believe." His hands rested on his chest next while trying to aliviate some of his injuries as Ziber spoke up. The new form and power was astonishing as his eyes stared to the being. His pupils faded in while his muscles calmed and his mouth gritted. He'd feel as though of all the things in space that could come to the planet after the gods were invaders. Kami's head shook while looking to his own palms, that were bloodied and bruised from the battle. "The temple and it's many rooms have been damaged too much to use any of them. There is little I can do, and there's little I can give you in way of resources." He'd tell the young man. "The best I am able to do, is unlock a small portion of your potentials allowing you to gain a small edge in battle. Though from what I sense, the great being that is lurking and defeated your friend. Has a power like an ocean that combats your river. My help is, a small consolation." He'd say while Aku would rise up from below and land upon his feet at the edge. He'd hold a small bag while staring. ". . . Korn-in is fine, they did not see him as a threat. Though I couldn't purchase but for 3 beans." He'd call out while tossing them onto the floor. "Use them wisely." Kami would give a slight smile while his pupils fade once more and his hands would move to his forehead. "But not all aliens are hostile. . . There is a small group of powers that dispatched a deal of fakes as well. They may assist you on your journey."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:50 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 435/450
ST: 1080/1100
BP: 480
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 50
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

"D...dead?! But how?!" Seri couldn't believe what she was hearing. Daiko, dead? Ziber continued to talk to Kami about some room from before, but Kami stated the current impossibility due to the state of the Lookout. It was worse for wear, yet somehow refrained from falling to the area below. Kami spoke of allies that would be useful in the coming fight.

Aku had thrown a small bag of beans onto the floor. Ziber held a similar bag himself, although she was unaware as to what the contents actually were. She would walk over and pick them up. She was honestly at a loss.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Yosi stood and listened to the others converse as to what was going on. It seemed Ziber was the one on top of things, aware of who was behind these clones. The way he spoke told her he felt very personal about the culprits. Though, momentarily snapping out of her funk, she recalled that symbol on their armor from somewhere. Ziber had mentioned the Fridge Force a little while ago. If her memory served, weren't they some kind of powerful empire? She couldn't really think straight at the moment, all she could think about was... Yosi ended up tuning the others out until Ziber mentioned Daiko...and his fate. The girl quickly raised her head, clenching her hands tight in frustration. It was only ire at herself and her helplessness; how she failed to help her friend from his demise. While Kami spoke and explained their hopes of finding more allies to help them, the blue skinned girl would at last speak up. "It...It's my fault. I let Daiko go by himself. I...should've followed him. Instead I did what he said and tried to gather the others... Why didn't I go? Maybe then he'd still be here..." she shook her head. Her hands un-clenched and her stare fell to the ground once more as she relaxed solemnly. "All I'm good for...is following orders..." Without awaiting any response, the short warrior took to the air and flew off. What else would she do but find these people Kami told them about. At least maybe she would be able to help them; its what Daiko would've done.

[EXIT]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:23 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 875

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 400/400

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 450/450

XX。。。[ Stats ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 13
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 15
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_"What's done is done!" Scryew yelled out to the crowd as they were swallowing up in their sadness over the fallen warrior. "If he told you to do it, then its best to believe he had a good reason. The only thing that matters now is honing our skills to best intercept this new threat. Or else, every single one of us will soon follow him to the afterlife. Then who's fault would it be? Who knows, maybe him dying gave us a chance at life. Let's go and figure something out." Crossing his arms as he levitated into the air, ready to move whenever anyone else was. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Seri-Yosi-Kami-Ziber-Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Annoyed ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber had stood still as he waited for Kami to answer if the time room was still operational. He listened to the guardian when he explained what had happened, to which he was curious about as it would help him figure out how far the plan to take earth was going. However, the frost demon couldn't find a reason for the frost demon empire to expand this far out. There had to be something that he was missing. and until he found away to stop it, he would have to work with the others. Ziber attention returned to the guardian as it appeared that they wouldn't be able to use the time chamber. This only troubled him as the group would need to make another strategy to stop these invaders. Kami's offer to "unlock a small part of their potential" was inviting, but with how he looked, the frost demon would feel bad about asking something that would drain the guardian's energy. His eyes would move when he felt Aku return to the lookout, and saw a familiar bag get tossed to them. If he was right by the weight of his bag, Ziber guessed that he had at least six beans left and with the three that they were given, they now had nine.

He then heard something interesting as it appeared that there were other space visitors then the ones invading. The frost demon was curious on who these people were, but if they could help them, it would help them in the coming battle. Seri would retrieve the other bag as there was a moment of pause, as they would try and figure out where to go. However, the situation shifted when the Hera spoke, and Ziber's attention was locked on her. Yosi had been with the saiyan before he died because he asked for her to find them. There was a mix of emotions when it was first said, but as the frost demon looked at her, he could see that she was in pain about what happened to Daiko. Before he could say something, Yosi would fly off on her own to find the people that Kami had mentioned. Ziber had seen a kinship with the Hera before, but he could see now that they had a few things in common. His attention would move to Scryew as he tried to be the voice of reason to help raise their spirits.

The frost demon would sigh as he would looked at the injured Aku and Kami and move his hand to his bag. He would open the bag and take out of the beans and place them in the guardian's hand. "Kami, you and Aku should probably take Korn-in and go into hiding. The group that attacked will most likely have others come to finish the job that they started. You should take these beans too, so you two can be prepared if they happen to find you. Beside, we can't have the guardian of earth die on us, can we?" He would say with a slight smile, hoping that the three of them would be safe until they defeated the enemy. Ziber would move away from Kami as he waited until Seri was ready, so that the could leave. He wanted to go the mountains first to see if Gyoza was there and safe, as it was unknown if he had to fight the clones alone. The frost demon would try and sense by the mountains but was surprised to feel others near his master. Were these the aliens that Kami had mentioned or were they with the empires army? What was for certain, Ziber was going to find answers and it would be the best lead that they had. So, when everyone was ready, he would lead them to the mountains, to the mountain cabin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 880/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1060/1110--->
Mood: Sad, Worried, Determined
Thinking: Please be okay, Gyoza...
With: Kami, Aku, Seri, Scryew, >Yosi>
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:04 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 435/450
ST: 1080/1100
BP: 480
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 50
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri floated into the sky, following Ziber and Scryew. Yosi had already taken off, so they should follow. Seri had a quiet determination, but also fear. These enemies were strong enough to take out Daiko. These allies in the Mountains had better be something to ahake a stick at, or they were verifiably screwed. With her Ki flaring, she turned to Ziber and Scryew as she reached their altitude. "Let's go." That was all she said before taking off.

[EXIT]

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 400/430

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 360/400

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 875

"Just hold out for a little while...I'll be on my way soon!" Flying upwards reaching the flooring of the lookout, Scryew ran up to the Lookout palace looking around for the two he set out to see. Time is of the essence and he cannot waste a single minute. "Kami! Where are you?!"

XX。。。[ STATS ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 26

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Sabi-Daiko-Seroza-Ziber-Aikon ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Concerned ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:51 am
User Image
Kami

The look out was silent as the wind blew across the temple's tile. Though the battle raged, the aura of the area was peaceful. The small clatter of the tile would be heard while the gruff looking demon kin would step to the edge of the tower and blink all three of his eyes while he stared out to the clouds below and shook his head. "Don't yell for the Master's name as if you know him Mortal." He'd call out while looking off to the side at Scryew with a half gaze. "What could be so important that you are back at this look out?"

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:33 am
User Image
User Image

Alas a response was finally born. Though not from the one he was hoping for, but he would have to do for now. "I don't have time for all the explanations, I need Kami to let me in there and train." That immediate remembrance of when all of them stepped out of that palace, their ki grew exponentially. If they had any hope in beating this Saiyan or even have any better chances of doing so, Scryew has to even out the distance. "I've only gotten a bit of time as it is. This is the only method I can think of if there is any hope in maintaining our peace.

XX。。。[ STATS ]

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Concerned ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:01 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku would grit his teeth and look back towards the mess of the temple while his mouth spat at the words spoken. His eyes would all stare towards the namekian as he began. "You don't order me. . .Only the great Kami can give me commands. Don't forget that Mortal. . . And look at the Temple! It hasn't even been a few hours, it's still in shambles, and as he should be, my lord is in hiding, awaiting a moment to emerge and see what he must do to right this carnage." Aku's arms fold over his chest as he opened his mouth to speak before turning to the opposing direction. His eyes mellow a bit while he gave a light smile. "Though it seem that the issue will be resolved. . ." He murmured while placing a hand upon his own shoulder.

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

The demon was correct, it couldn't have been that long since they even returned. What could have the Namekian been thinking? To get stronger of course but the reality is that Scryew may have left those two to utter peril. It was a solid plan but everything was far too close to each other with these terms of events. No words could come out at this point. He was caught in his own loop. But it wasn't until Aku brought out that the issue might already have been resolved. Spreading his eyes open, remembering the power spike he felt earlier but was too focused to even give it any attention. Immediately turning himself around in the direction...he had to see it up close. But there's also Sabi... Scryew rose into the air and bursted back to the fight scene, having yet another idea.

XX。。。[ STATS ]

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Concerned ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 600/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,360/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

Twelve months have passed since his experience with Sabi. With what's happened, Scryew wanted to be prepared for anything that came their way. Whether it was a new force of evil...or even the gang of heroes themselves. The namekian wanted to be ready for what could possibly become. Not wasting a minute to train and hone himself, Scryew put most of his efforts to mastering techniques, developing new ones and sharpening his senses. It also gave him a chance to mature as well.

Throughout those twelve months, he found himself on the Lookout more than he thought. It was simply peaceful and he even managed to make a mutual and respecting bond between himself and Kami and even Aku. Today, of all days was different. This time, Scryew was getting his shot inside that place that he believed would change him. That chamber he didn't bother stepping forth before. The Namekian warrior exited out of his meditation and walked over to the doors, prepared. "Hey...I'm ready this time. Take me there..."

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 20
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:14 pm
User Image
Kami

The two stand side by side while the man behind them meditated. The Namekian's eyes closed while Aku's body completely still before the words came. Aku would let a hand rise to the bridge of his nose not too long after, and his mouth letting his grief become audible. As he turned his head slightly, a hand touched his shoulder and Aku would stop. Kami would then speak as his blank eyes opened. "The Chamber of Space and Time isn't a gymnasium. Only when time is not on our side, must we combat time itself." He'd say while his arms afixed themselves to his back. "If you are truly ready to increase the power. Why not combat those who you deem your peers? No one gains the power they need from idly sitting by." He'd remark while turning his head back. "As I see it, the World is in an uproar for Martial Artist, an event is going to start soon and many a folk will be apart of it. . .Now maybe your chance." His voice carried while turning back from the temple to the clouds below.

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 600/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,360/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

At this points, Scryew was getting fed up with not entering this special Chamber. The very place that assisted in making them all strong enough to combat such foes and yet everytime Scryew had desired or even showcased the need, it was continuously denied. Downright annoyance it was. Not only that, every chance he had attempted, was given a whole different reason with the denial. Of course despite this, he didn't act out from it. Such actions wouldn't alter the decisions. Sadly.

"What on earth gave you the idea they would even be seen as a peer." It's been a year without seeing any of them, Scryew would be lying if he stated he had occasional thoughts about their progress. Their customs, just the way they are was reminiscent. Yet he refused to get caught up, he remained focused. "We fought alongside each other to reach a common goal. No more no less. This creature from a year ago was stronger than I could've ever imagined. It took everyone by mere chance to reach a form of success. Not only that...it feels like he is poultry compared to what could be. If this is true, then I need all the training I can muster. This year of training prepared me enough to enter that Chamber you are so adamant in keeping from me to access." The thought of no one alone could even muster a rightful foe for that being. That freak of nature could've ended all of existence. On top of his loss to Chitakk, he refused to go out like that again. "An event for martial artists? Well the fighter in me would yearn for an opportunity to test my skills, however if it distracts me from accessing greater heights to prepare for this feeling of a threat. I may have to pass."

Not even looking back to the Namekian. "Its another feeling I have, that for some reason, this hiding of the special chamber really seems to come off as a sign of favoritism. Grown to love these kind of humans so much you give them anything is it?" Scoffed at his own claim, there wasn't much to press on. His eyes shifted toward the demon as he remained still. Speaking of memories, one in particular did come to mind. I think this is a good opportunity to test my year's worth of training. Aku, care to be my partner for this? This time, the results would be much different." An array of confidence filled the Namekian warrior as if he's been wanting this for a while. A chance to test himself against one of his latter oppositions. Not only to see where he currently stands but to also benefit from a training partner brought much inner delight to his nature as a martial artist.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 20
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:02 pm
User Image
Kami

The Demon gritted his teeth as Kami would chuckle. His hands lightly rising up his back while listening to Scryew. The idea he had was making the Namekian Guardian wonder. The blank eyes fade in as he turned his head slightly. "Peers. . .I might have given you too much credit when it comes to that, you are correct." He'd reply to his comment first while turning his head slightly towards the green warrior. "And with this mindset you have, the purpose of the Chamber eludes you even further than I expected." He'd let his head turn back to the Earth while just seeing the clouds. Kami's mouth forming a frown while he spoke. "The room isn't sitting in the midst of my possession for use of what coulds, and what couldn'ts. If the chamber was to prepare warriors for what could happen in say, 20 years from now, it wouldn't be too far fetched to have them wish for agelessness and allow them to train all their lives in that chamber until the threat arose, though that would do us, and them no good." He'd then muster up the sigh pent up in his chest. "Asides from this, you won't get much stronger, walking in there with no purpose. . .No skills to actually hone, no opponent to test your mettle against. You'll be going inside to meditate and preform push ups until you are saticfied with a mediocre boost of strength. . .Nothing truly note. . .No, you won't be allowed to enter until you are needed to. Until you are equip to." He'd then hear him speak of passing on the tournament. "And with that, my confidence in your strength fades. Maybe you're afraid to lose once more to the young man who you fought in this very place." The Earth's Guardian teased a bit before Aku chuckled.

The song of favoritism played as the man's eyes went blank once more to scan the earth while he nodded his head a bit. "I enjoy how this Ziber, Daiko, and Gyoza, stepped forth to fight for the Earth when it was in peril. How this Burberry's heart was changed and her morals saved a family, which in turn saved the world. How this Seri girl's quest for power has forced her into a situation where she accepts a new walk of life, How this Yosi, repents for the crimes she has done, and works towards a better life. . . This Dahn, put everything on the line to save a friend. . . Humans are indeed, my favorite specimen in this Galaxy. . .They differ so much, and once they come together. They are invincible." He would say before Aku's body turned to Scryew and all three of his eyes opened. Aku would step forth and pull off the baggier cloak to reveal his skinnish build and many tattoos. "Alright. . .I got pretty board of watching the cat trying to get into the pantry. . ." He'd tell Scryew while lifting his arm up and placing one by his thigh. The stance was open, though his eyes sharpened to show his seriousness. "Let's see if you're worth your salt."

Eighth Diviner

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces