Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"You know me, when am I not doing great?" Mary joked to Ophelia. "How are you?" Mary asked hugging Ophelia back. Smiling Mary added, "My summer was great. I got to spend a whole week with Dad! He showed me some quidditch tips and said he was really proud of me for getting prefect. My brother wasn't as thrilled but I think Quinn and him butt heads sometimes." She took a breath and added, "How was your summer? Hopefully good. Do anything exciting?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:56 pm
Back to the street where we began
Feeling as good as love, you could, you can
Into a place, where thoughts can bloom
Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And we know that it could be
And we know that it should
And you know that you feel it too

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁Chanda breezed into the drama club room his hair already turning shades of bright blue from his excitement. Joining last year had been a brilliant experience that he'd been waiting on pins and needles until it opened again this year. He considered asking Cyrille if he wanted to join up too but his friend seemed pretty busy lately, probably from the extra classes they were all taking, so he decided to bring him to the next meeting if he really wanted to. Jumping out of bed that morning he didn't exactly plan what he was going to wear and just sorta winged it ending up with a suspender skirt he "borrowed" from his sister (that he was totally going to send back he swore!) and a stripped long sleeve shirt and his usual converse. As he walked in, he spotted some familiar faces and waved to those he knew and even those he didn't while he went to fill out the form.

Chanda Giese-Dunbar - Gryffindor
                                                Year: Third
                                                Play Suggestion: Be More Cool, Beauty and the Beast
                                                Relevant Skills: I'm good at sewing and costume work, I'm decent at makeup, very good (or at least I think so!) at Charms, and I'm getting better at set design.

'Cause it's nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
Just the way that we do
When it's nine in the afternoon
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:16 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

The room was filling up fast; little cliques were patching together here and there. Ophelia was glad to have someone she could group herself with while the captains' situated everyone and filed through all the paperwork. They had a lot of planning to do in these early meetings. Decide on a play, assign roles, create sets, backdrops, props, and costumes; that barely even scratched the surface. It was a lot to take on.

Ophelia laughed at Mary's joke. ”Good, thank you!” She had always been a smiley girl, but being around Mary (who was equally cheerful) tended to make Ophie's cheeks hurt. ”Really? That's brilliant. I know you've missed him. I'm glad you had fun. Oh, don't worry, men are just weird sometimes.” She said, brushing past the negativity with ease. ”Oh I had a wonderful summer! My parent's got this great listing of this beautiful lake house, we were there almost a month renovating it—well, they renovated, they're realtors—I stayed on the lake, met the locals, shopped at the boutiques. Bought this gorgeous vintage brooch; I don't even wear brooches, I don't know why I bought it, but it was just so lovely I had to get it. I wish I could have invited you!” She paused, staring wistfully at the wall as the memories washed over her. The sun-baked lakeside book readings, the cute boys on their boats, and all the vintage dresses and jewelry she could want to buy. Too bad it had to end. ”So what sort of play do you think we'll do this year? Another musical? Or drama, maybe?”

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: First Meeting 】
【WHERE:: Drama Club 】
【WITH WHO:: Mary 】
════════════════════╝

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one, so far
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club Opening
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can do this

Tak... tak... tak... All around him echoed the sound of his footsteps, paired with the thrumming of his heart. Using a bit of magic, Brennie grinned as the room lit up. This would be great. He had a ton of ideas, but he wanted to ask all the others for their thoughts as well. He set out the application forms, hoping they had a big turnout. Every other captain had put out fantastic works, and honestly he hoped to live up to their hype. Over the summer, he'd asked for all kinds of advice from Puck, since she'd worked in theater since she was only little. He looked around, hoping that people would come in. He still had to figure out a vice captain, since he would only be in charge two years before graduating. Maybe, just maybe, all would work out.

Applications:
[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
[b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:10 pm
It's hot, I think I wanna kick off both of my socks
I can feel it boilin' up in this pot
A closed mouth don't get fed, is you hungry or not?
Like brr brr, operator
Caboose like, choo choo, bless my trainer

HυffƖєρυff Sιxтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia walked into the club room excited for Brennie as the new leader as he'd worked really hard for this to happen. She wondered if he already had a play in mind for them to work on and if he did he probably wouldn't tell her trying to be fair and all. Weak. She spotted her cousin setting up and set her makeup container off to the side to fill out her form. "Soooo, you think you're prepared mister leader?" she teased.

Mahalia Ellis - Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: Sixth
                                                        Play Suggestion: Heathers
                                                        Relevant Skills: I'm good at stage makeup, music, and choreography

Miss GryffindorK

I don't get dehydrated, I moisturize it daily
I am my inspiration, I am my inspiration (get up)
But I love you, no limit, I need to know you in it
If you got time, let's spend it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve
Daily Dragon (fall) || Art (spring)

Drama Club. Sparrow had known she would be at this club since before she properly started school. Her entire pre-Hogwarts education had taken place at a theatre program, and after a week of what was apparently “proper” school classes, Sparrow was 1129% ready to get back to the real stuff: theatre work.

She wandered in, singing an excited greeting, “Good Afternooooooon!~”

Sparrow Kiya Winchester - Gryffindor
Year: first
Play Suggestion: Dear Evan Hansen? The Boyfriend? Annie Get Your Wand? Shakespeare is always fun.
Relevant Skills: I can act, sing, and dance. I’ve some work with hairstyling, makeup and costume repair, and helping build sets, but less of that. I can at least help with anything!

setting Drama Club , Fall 2048 || with Older Drama Club students
hair color Option 4 with bright pink hair and sparkly gold ribbon || wearing pink dress + pink flats
status I have often dreamed of a far off place... no more!

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A fuzzy sweater
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope lots of people join

Brennie walked into the drama club room, hurrying to get everything set up. Their show last year had turned out wonderful, and hopefully it would be the same this go round. He set everything up, including a tray of snacks he'd gotten from the kitchen. He had debated on asking his dad for treats, but the elves could offer fresh baked goodies. Setting out the annual applications, Brennie awaited the various classmates to join the club. He tugged at his oversized sweater, hoping if nothing else he could hide it its soft comfort. Of course, the dark skinny jeans made the ensemble a bit less comfy... but either way...

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                                                [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                              σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                              тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                              вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                              тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris was surprised to be the first one to arrive to drama club, but she wasn't complaining by a longshot. She approached Brennie with a grin as she took a form and filled it out, handing it to him with a flourish. "Any big plans for the year?" she asked, curious. Most of the time, the play was voted on democratically, but there had been a few times someone had tried to sway the club at large to vote for a specific play. Tris and Jack were sort of doing that this year, except she was pretty sure they were just both voting for the same play. She didn't think Jack had tried to convince half the club to vote for it... Then again, this was Jack she was talking about. She wouldn't put it past him.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                              иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                              σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                              вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

pronoυnѕ - She/her

Tristan Lovette - Ravenclaw
                                              Year: 6th
                                              Play Suggestion: Beetlejuice
                                              Relevant Skills: Singing, acting, painting, makeup, costuming... honestly everything except set building and directing?
                                              Although I'll help in a pinch. I'm also a metamorphamgus so I'm good for playing multiple small parts if you need.

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                      wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                      thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                      вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack caught the surprised look from Tris when he showed up for club right behind... her, he thought, glancing at the pink pin she was wearing today. He frowned at her a little, arching a brow. "What's with the look?" he asked, because that was the look she gave him when he "acted like a human being," which was patently unfair because he always acted like a human being, dammit.

spaceTris shrugged, handing him a form. "Just surprised to see you here so quick, is all," she replied, snickering at him. "But I guess if anything is important enough to you for you to actually show up for it, it'd be this club."

spaceJack took the form, glaring, though there was little heat behind it. He knew he was lazy, alright? But yeah, this was actually important to him, seeing as he'd decided he wanted to be an actor once he graduated. Couldn't very well pursue a career in acting if he didn't care enough to even show up to his drama club meetings on time!
                                                      "Maybe I just wanted to scope out the fresh meat," he said, tone a little snarky. Then he smirked. "And recruit a few, if the whole bloody club can rally together to get Cats performed we shouldn't have any bloody trouble with Beetlejuice, right?" Beetlejuice was, hands down, an infinitely easier play to pull off than bloody Cats. Much smaller cast, more coherent plot, easier costuming... oh, yeah. Also, it was awesome.

spaceAfter a pause, he glanced at his cousin out of the corner of his eye, handing the form back to Brennie as he repeated,
                                                      "Beetlejuice," and held up two fingers. Tris groaned, but she was smiling. Simultaneously, they held up three fingers and said, "Beetlejuice!" before snickering like it was the funniest joke they'd ever heard.

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                      lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                      ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                      whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns

Jack Lovette - Slytherin
                                                      Year: 6th
                                                      Play Suggestion: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice
                                                      Relevant Skills: I'm an actor, I'm an alright singer, I can paint and build, sew a little,
                                                      do excellent makeup, and I'm pretty good at Transfiguration.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori wandered into Drama club, and was relieved to see she wasn't the first one there. That was nice. There were a couple people talking together and one boy chanting beetlejuice over and over. That was a good show... but she wasn't sure why the name was being chanted. Maybe the boy just really liked the show.

With a shrug Tori made her way to the front to see a form that needed to be filled out. She quickly filled it out and put it with the rest of filled out ones before glancing at the older students. It seemed she was the only first year... or even younger student in general in the room. Was this where you introduced yourself? She was pretty sure that was the right step... but she also felt a little awkward introducing herself to a bunch of students who were very clearly practically adults already.
                                                            "Uh hi..." she finally managed to utter, her cheeks flushing."I'm Tori." That was all she had in her. Introducing herself to other first or second years was easy. Introducing herself to these much older students was absolutely terrifying.

Hitori Miyazaki - Hufflepuff
                                                            Year: First Year
                                                            Play Suggestion: Uhh... Beetlejuice I guess... Everyone else seems to want it.
                                                            Relevant Skills: I can act and sing. I know a little bit about sewing and a
                                                            lot about fashion.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Tris and Jack
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Beetlejuice?

Brennie grinned when Tris walked in, asking if they had any plans. "So far it's try not to die from NEWTs and quidditch. Hopefully this club gives me a nice outlet." Brennie looked over as Jack joined, greeting the Slytherin with a small wave. Jack and Tris discussed Jack's punctuality, earning a chuckle from Brennie. They then mentioned wanting to do Beetlejuice as the play this year, and he nodded. "Beetlejuice does sound fun! We watch it every Halloween, along with Hocus Pocus and a bunch of others."

After they'd chanted Beetlejuice the mandatory three times, Brennie inhaled deeply. "Hey Jack, I was... wondering something..." They rumpled up their sweater sleeves, shuffling uncomfortably. "I was wondering if you'd want to be the vice captain this year, and take over next year. I know you're wanting to look into careers in drama or something after school, so I figured there wouldn't be anyone more dedicated. Plus also I could really use the help..." Brennie grinned, a warm blush over his cheeks. Hopefully Jack would agree, because otherwise they'd have to come up with a new plan.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                      wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                      thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                      вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack was sort of surprised Brennie wanted him for something. Not that he disliked Brennie, he was an alright guy and all, but they didn't really talk. He seemed nervous about it, too. For a split second Jack thought he was gonna get asked out on a date. Which, he'd feel pretty bad about, since he wasn't exactly into Brennie. Luckily, it was nothing of the sort. He hated having to turn people down.

spaceHe was surprised, though, when Brennie asked him to be his second-in-command, and to take over the club next year. He faintly heard the newcomer, a first year he thought, introduce themself, but wasn't quite paying attention, too busy being equal parts shocked and thrilled. He barely registered Tris rolling her eyes and turning to the kid.

spaceGrinning ear to ear, he nodded.
                                                      "Sure fin'," he said excitedly. "Does this mean I cop an extra vote on the year's show?" he waggled his eyebrows a little, nudging Brennie with his elbow. "Kiddin', I swear. Well, maybe." He was joking, honestly. But far be it from him to not try and nudge a few people his way if he could get away with it.

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                      lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                      ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                      whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns

wнere - Drama Club
                                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                                      wιтн - Brennie
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                              σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                              тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                              вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                              тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris barely contained the urge to roll her eyes when Brennie asked Jack to take over the club after he graduated. She had some thoughts on that subject, but she'd keep them to herself... for now. But she could already tell next year she was going to be running all over behind him trying to keep things organized while he let his Grand Artistic Vision get the better of him. Idiot.

spaceMeanwhile, a first year had joined them, and the other two were busy talking business and didn't seem to notice. She did roll her eyes this time, and turned to the kid.
                                              "Hi, Tori, I'm Tris. That's my cousin Jack, and the club captain is Brennie," she said cheerfully, holding her hand out to shake. The poor kid looked very nervous, which Tris got. There were three upperclassmen here, and thus far no one else. That was pretty intimidating.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                              иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                              σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                              вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - Drama Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Tori
                                              pronoυnѕ - She/her
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

At first the two older boys basically ignored Tori, and she was about to retreat to a chair or something to not be the center of everything, when the girl rolled her eyes at them and introduced herself. She smiled a bit as she introduced the other two as well. "Nice to meet you," she said, shaking her hand. She was glad to know at least one person in this club was nice. She supposed that Breenie and Jack were probably nice too... they just seemed a little wrapped up in their conversation currently.

Tori had trouble thinking badly about anyone. He just had to assume that everyone was a good person, even if they didn't always show it. And ignoring a random first year, was barely even a rude thing to do.
                                                            "Tori," he said, and then paused and blushed. "Oh wait... I already said that..." He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face. "Uh so... you guys are super into Beetlejuice?" he asked curiously.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie noticed as soon as she entered the clubroom that Jack seemed to be having some sort of Very Important Conversation with Brennie. So, she took her form, filled it out quickly (hopefully ensuring the victory of Beetlejuice, which she knew Jack was vying for), and turned her attention to Tris and another, younger kid. She was pretty sure the other kid was a first year. "Hey, Tris!" she said excitedly, then offered her hand to the first year. "Hey, I'm Billie. I'm a fourth year in your house!" She grinned, then tacked on, "Sorry if I'm, uh, a bit much. I'm just excited!"

spaceShe'd caught the question about Beetlejuice as she approached, and bounced a little on the balls of her feet. "I think Jack just wants to, you know. Actually play Beetlejuice," she supplied with a snicker. "Creepy dead weirdo causing chaos? That's totally exactly his sort of deal."

spaceTris clicked her tongue, smirking a little. "Not just his," she pointed out with an arched brow. "If I can, I wanna play either Otho or Delia. Depends on who all shows to the club, of course. But if you voted for it with us," she gave Billie a curious look, which the Hufflepuff promptly returned with a megawatt grin and a nod, "then we ought to have enough votes. It's not hard to cheat the system around here, all things considered. If you can get two or more people you're pretty much golden."

spaceBillie nodded, then glanced back at the first year.
                                                              "Almost no one ever picks the same play," she explained. "So you might get a really popular one, like Romeo and Juliet, or, I dunno. Peter Pan? that gets a couple votes by chance, but mostly that's it. So if you can get all your friends to agree on a play ahead of time, you can win the vote easy." She hoped that the three of them were enough. There was always the chance that someone else was also trying to get a specific play. There were only three of them, it might not be enough.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

Billie Xanders - Hufflepuff
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Play Suggestion: Beetlejuice. Was that three times?
                                                              Relevant Skills: I'm alright with charmwork, and can be an extra set of hands. But mostly I wanna act.

devlyn maycry

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces