Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 am
That thing was at the door again. It was waiting for her, with its eyes and its shadows and the smile with so many teeth. Caroline knew the door was unlocked, knew she just had to will herself to stand up and open it, but every time she tried to move she heard it scratching again.

She was in the middle of wailing for it to go away when clarity found her. This was just a dream.

"Just a dream," she reassured herself, trying to stand, uneasy on her feet. "Just a dream. Wasn't real in the first place. She's not that thing. It's fine. It's fine."

With a deep breath, she pushed through the door, relieved that reality was still close enough to reality here. There weren't monsters that couldn't keep her trapped any more. Not anywhere.

Beyond the door was not unlike the time just before waking, so she closed her eyes to enjoy it. She knew she'd open her eyes and be home with Cami in just another minute.

Quote:
Love:
The scent of her is what she remembers most often - the scent of sun on her tan skin, of her hair as they lay intertwined, of her pillow in her absence. Her love for her is too strong and persistent to break into fragments and pieces, and it overtakes her like the ocean's swell when she thinks of her, but she still remembers each part of it with unparalleled clarity. She remembers their love and believes that it's not so distant, their present as much as their past.

Quote:
Family:
She would have felt guilty when she woke late on the weekends to find that Camille had already made their breakfast, if not for her knowledge that her daughter truly loved to feed the people that she cared about. She was beautiful in many ways, but her unending kindness was among the most touching.

“Morning, Sunshine,” she greeted her, with a smile she couldn't help having, shrugging her comforter off of her shoulders just to capture the both of them in it. She hugged her close and laughed with a happiness that she couldn't keep in, reminding her ’I love you’ as soon as their day began.

Quote:
Victory:
In all of her fantasies of this moment, she had never had to share it. In the end, she knew that wasn't fair; she was not the only one who deserved to do this.

“You don’t have to,” she'd told her, both wishing she'd back out and knowing that she would never. She would have felt guilty, if not for her knowledge that the subtle hint would be lost on Mimsy. “I can do it--I’ll do it myself, if you need. Dreamt up a thousand ways. I’d be fine.”

She would have been, but that wasn't fair, and this was for making things right again.

Or it was supposed to be. Standing with one boot atop his lifeless body like a huntress with her trophy, staring down at a man that had never been so powerless to hurt her again, she wasn't sure that things felt right yet, but--

Feels ******** amazing,” she laughed, shifting her weight until she heard the crunch of bone.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Caroline
FACTION: Hunter
SUBFACTION: Life Division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: 9

iloveyouDIE generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 22!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:06 am
Anything to stem the paranoia, he grasped for anything else. Something more complete, something more sure, anything better..

Quote:
FAMILY
“Come on!” Hands tugged at the loop of his jeans, pulling him by the belt into the crowd. “You promised you’d be my wingman tonight!” Not that his little sister ever had or ever would need a wingman; she was the kind of tempest that attracted men and women alike with the strange, arresting sort of self-confidence she exuded. Under the club’s blacklights her hair was illuminated like a bug in June and her makeup was as eccentric as she was.

Nowhere was she at home as in the middle of a pulsing rave and despite being her older brother Kade was always the one being pulled along in her relentless tide of energy. Somewhere he’d lost his shirt in the crowd and there were smears of some kind of body paint across his torso. His hair didn’t glow; it was dark, living shadow.

He was surprised when, instead of finding a dark nook where she would no doubt introduce him to tonight’s grenade he was going to have to jump on for her, they ended up outside. Beneath the dim streetlights on a humid Miami night he stared at his little sister as she pulled him towards the car. “What, no more party?”

They stopped then. “No. Just...wasn’t feelin’ it.” She wouldn’t look at him meaning that there was something she was hiding. Something that was weighing on her and he gave her a long, measuring look before slinging an arm around her shoulders.

“Well s**t. Lets hit up an IHOP and terrorize the wait staff.” Whatever it was could wait for later. If he wasn’t going to get feed his libido the least his sister could do for him was buy him some shitty pancakes.

He was flooded with a sense of belonging, of having someone somewhere that was connected to him and it was strange but reassuring. He still didn't know who he was but somehow he knew he belonged somewhere and others at least knew him. That was something right? He clearly had a sister.. he liked to go out..

Pancakes sounded really good right now.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 am
As another tendril wafted past, he scrambled to grab the fragment it held.

Quote:
FAMILY
Making meals for his family was complicated, Rodney had his own limitations on what he would eat, happiest with a vegan diet, one which hadn't really hurt anyone. The boys preferred meat, they preferred more meat on their bones. Mara he was still trying to understand and it would take a little bit to get a proper handle on her tastes. But as he laid out the plates, he felt like he was home.

The rebellious anger that had been stoked by the first of his memories faded in the wake of this new one, still fresh in his mind but mercifully less all-encompassing. He found himself pondering family instead, his dark hands pale as he set the table for them.

...three boys... a woman... two women... two men...

This was welcome, comforting, something he wanted very badly though he didn't know why. He wondered if they were dead, if that's where this low melancholy was coming from, but he could find no evidence of their fate in his otherwise empty mind. At the very least the shard had calmed him, gave him something to think about that wasn't that door or his name.

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: ??? (Beka)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 4'1"; loose dreads to his elbows, faintly teal; pale body, dark limbs; long patchy cloak and shin-length pants in dull, washed out browns (just like this with his hair down, a longer cloak, no jewelry, and a 30% opacity layer of white over him in photoshop hur)

Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am
The boy took another offered memory, pinky out like he was choosing a fancy appetizer.

Quote:
COMPLIANCE:
"Yes, yes, no more taking photos of people when they're sleeping, yes especially if I do not know them, yes even more so if someone paid me to do it, I completely understand, mother." She smiles in what she hopes is an appropriately contrite (and believable) way, and crosses her fingers behind her back. From the other room, her father gives her a particularly knowing look, and loads more film into her camera.

He smirked at his own crafty defiance, shifting his weight on tiny feet. Reaching for the stars, taking pictures for money... he couldn't recall all of the details, but he was pretty sure he was a plucky girl detective, committed to deception, sneakiness, and money. Now if he could only figure out how to open that door.

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Astro Snap: Space Detective (Carrol)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'5"; black, faintly chitinous skin with tiny, pasty hands and feet; scorpion tail with a sock over his stinger (blue with yellow polka dots); jeans; sleeveless orange top with red trim; no shoes; four eyes; swoopy orange hair; orange shoelace with silver bell around his neck

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:40 am
Quote:
BATTLE
A snap of his teeth and he caught hold of nothing but thorns, twisting his hold on them to pull at them, ignoring the way his gums bled.

Sometimes it was exceedingly good to fight, sometimes it was the most satisfying thing in the world.

He ran his tongue over his teeth as the memory ebbed. He could still feel the phantom sensation, the bite and blood and while it wasn't there now, the sentiment remained. Whatever lurked, whatever threatened, he was a fighter. He would bite back.

The young man ran a shaky hand through his hair, before clenching it into a fist. He still didn't have a name he could remember but he could certainly assign himself one. He watched the tendrils retreat beyond the door and moved to follow until he was almost upon it.

"We have to get this open.." The young man said aloud, glancing around at the greyed figures around him. If the last memory told him anything it was that he shouldn't just sit and let whatever this was happen.. "Anybody got suggestions?"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Chris Lee going by Thorn
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Floppy blonde hair with brown tips. Lanky. Freckled. Looks like he needs a good meal forever.

Anyone who wants to pow wow around the door!

Nuxaz generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:32 am
zane 2  

Nuxaz

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:40 am
She turns her head at the sound of someone's voice, and realizes that the door is still around, but the arms have disappeared, taking the crystals (her memories?) with them.

She is so tired. The person she loved is probably long gone. She can't remember that one important thing she was waiting for. She just stays on the ground, watching the human with blank eyes.

iloveyouDIE
HELLO SORRY IM LATE AND SHE'S SUPER WEIRD NOW AJDGHDG

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Toki ?? panicking rn
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: small pale female with antlers
CURRENTLY:
- In love with a human (Kyle)
- Desperately lonely (Ever)
- Anxious (Zane)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:12 am
Thorn felt eyes on him, a prickle of hairs on the back of his neck, and he turned to the figure on the ground watching him quietly.

"Hey-" He moved closer and held out a hand, "What are you doing? Get up. You can't give up."

That's what the memory told him anyway. Fight.

OOC

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Floppy blonde hair with brown tips. Lanky. Freckled. Looks like he needs a good meal forever.

pyrogoth

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am
Another crystal, and with the memories came a certain painful clarity.

Quote:

DEFEAT: There was a sharp, stabbing pain through the chest. A serrated, thorny vine retracted back through his chest cavity, heart and all, and the presence standing over him seemed to be waiting impatiently for something. Time seemed to slow down, his own blood pooled around him - and then un-pooled, the wounds reversing until it was like he had never been killed. But with each refusal to give them what they were after, he was violently struck down again, and again, and --

Soleil froze as the vines plunged into her chest yet again, the memory so vivid she could feel the blood pouring down her body, dripping from the tips of her fingers before her heart was ripped from her body yet again.

She fell, literally, at the feet of the two men that were no longer familiar to her. Dropping to her knees as her hands clutched at her own chest. She didn't want to feel it again. She didn't want to see it again. Why did this happen to her? Was it a punishment?

She couldn't remember, there was only blood. So so much blood.

nuxaz

stella cinere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:50 am
Huh? The human is really close. She tries to look at his eyes, but is distracted by his hair and skin. Were humans supposed to come in shades of white and gray? It's very hard to focus. But she's not supposed to interact with humans--

But she does, right? She did, right? Because it's just so lonely otherwise.

She clutches the hand, trying to pull him down. "Don't leave."

As long as he stays here, it's fine. As long as someone stays, everything will be fine.

iloveyouDIE
LIES DOWN ROLLS AWAY

I KEEP PUTTING THIS HERE BC //FORGETS MEMORIES

CURRENTLY:
- Anxious (Zane)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:12 am
Suddenly Thorn remembered the creeping shadows, the paranoia, and when she took his hand and pulled he had the bracing instinct to pull away.

No. Fight.

"I'm not," He reassured and held her hand tightly, "But I don't want to be stuck here forever either. Do you?" It felt bad here. It was confusing.

"We have to keep going.." Thorn didn't sit down but he did crouch, "I'm... Thorn."

It didn't feel right on his tongue, though he could still taste the blood of the fight, the biting, the tugging, "What's your name?"

PyroGoth
hahah gimme a name!

OOC

stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:20 am
It took a moment for Sid to blink and recognize Sol and Zane standing in the same dream world as him, or maybe he was just simply dreaming them into existence because he was a little bored, maybe a little frustrated with all the doors already.

“Bonjour..” He returned the hug Sol gave him before pointing to the door again about to ask if they knew why it was locked. “Wait… did the door just… get bigger to you guys?”

He blinked again, tilting back enough to take in the entire door as fear slowly crept up his throat and the lights suddenly brightened. It was a room, a room with too many weird windows and too much wooden decor to be his particular taste of a place to hang out let alone dream about. A voice spoke, or voices, something it was running together as Sid turned to look at the other two.

“Hey…” His voice faded a little, brows knotted as he tried to remember their names, remembered why they were there, who they were.

Nothing.

Something stretched from underneath the door, across the floor as the voices spoke again as faint shards of almost glass like crystal lite up in the creature’s hands, they were something he needed right?

They were his?

Reaching the man wrapped his fingers around the closes and sucked in his breath.

Quote:

CONFRONTATION

He found himself pressed up against the wall of the garage shaking and pleading, "No, please, I won't-"

His heart going a thousand miles a minute. He'd said something wrong. He always said something wrong. The mechanic had raised his fist. When he could bear to look (if only because he hadn't been hit yet, and he was trying not to meet the mechanic's eyes), the man looked confused instead of angry.

Joking, he was just joking.

Joking… sure. A shiver stretched down his spine as he stared at the crystal again, so he was a coward? No… that wasn’t quite right instead it was something more than that it was something rooted from something else, a fear for a reason from the past. He couldn’t remember, and harder he tried to think about it the more it faded away from him.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Sidney (going by Crane atm)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Short brown hair, greyish eyes, slightly slender build wearing a pair of jeans, tank and hunter's coat.

Beejoux

nuxaz

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:27 am
"Huh? Do you think we can get out?"

Why didn't she think of that? She looks at the door again, and suddenly wants the rest of her memories back. Hmm? Did he ask a question? She shrugs, still keeping a vice-like grip on his hand. Anything will do.

"My name, uh...is Eli."

iloveyouDIE

User Image

I KEEP PUTTING THIS HERE BC //FORGETS MEMORIES

CURRENTLY:
- Anxious (Zane)

Meegane generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:07 am
The door stood there, just blocking her way. The Asian looked around herself, gave no expression besides frowning slightly. People began to form groups and discussed what might have happened. She gave one or two particular people a steady glance quickly before she returned her focus back to the door. It seemed larger than before, she mused and became alert, couldn't help her body making a step backward as reaction.

Realizing her action, she creased her brows quick, made a step forward. In her mind, she was thinking that idiom saying how one come to this world alone and would leave this world alone. Humans needed companions in their journeys and she was one of those weak humans once and even that moment.

She slowly rolled her hand into fist, and would continue to space out if not the surroundings lit up like the beginning of a stage. Her eyes squinted in pain, the sudden lights had created many diverted images in her vision. She put one of her hands in front of her eyes and peeked through the gaps between. The lights had revealed where she was, rather than an endless dimension, she and other people were inside a cabin. At least the surroundings felt like one, windows were spotted and planks made up the walls and floor. Everything was strange though, the windows were not static, they changed in size every second like a bumping heart.

Still, the door was what caught majority of her attention - before a voice talked. It rang, like an echo, asking you to set them free. Shu recalled many times she had faced a door in the past, all somehow related to the legacies and about memories.

Ancient of Space

As she stared at the door, a picture-image impression was at the back of her mind but she was unable to take it out. Just a click of time, she seemed to forget something very important - what's important to her? A name that people can call, something precious she owed or simply love............

She can have no name, like what she had done, one can always make a new name - Can she give up what she possessed? Yes, she can if it is for those she cares. She knew the answer in her heart. Her sisters and her brother and those people she met on the island. Her heart ached as she thought of them, something - an emotion raising and then - it dissipated like foams before it could get out.

It was an awful feeling, everything just vanished in a blink. The moment before it she was certain that they were there. Just there. Where they went? Her frown was obvious on her face, stubbornly attempted to dig out anything about herself in her mind.

The petite Asian strugged in her frustration didn't notice there were tendrils extended from beneath the door until something shiny nearby drew her attention. Her eyes then stuck onto it, the tiny crystal fragment held by the tendrils and it seemed promising to touch it -

Zar's memory snippet

{ RESPONSIBILITY }
"You'll take over the business when you are old enough to do so, and that will be who you are. It already is who you are." The ominous figure looked down to talk to him, small and cowering in the face of age and experience.

He wanted to say he didn't want to, that he wanted to find out who he really was, but he was too afraid.

"Yes Father."

Grasping the fragment had made it happened, she suddenly remembered a short clip of something. The intimidating figure that she couldn't see clearly, maybe due to lack of sufficient lights, was her father. She recalled when he talked to her, even she had a strong desire to explore who she was, she was afraid of him and could only comply to his words, his orders. The atmosphere was suffocating and she couldn't remember what business he was talking about.

She spent a while, hoping to dig more from the limited snippet but she failed. The petite Asian looked at herself, long black hair, small frame, Asian skin color. A while later, she found that besides those memories about herself, languages or common senses were still there. She therefore renamed herself, a temporary identity to give herself a solid ground to rebuild who she was.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Shu, now called 空白(Kòngbái)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Short Asian girl with long straight dark brown hair, petite size, amber eyes.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 am
He still didn't like them, these feelings, so sharp and out of place. But he hated the vapid blankness of his own mind more. He sought to fill it, reaching for another tendril and falling to its visions.

Quote:
STRUGGLE
How long had it been since she was released from that curse that made her and bound her? She was staring at a book, trying to piece together words and sentences. She looked like a 15 year old ghoul, but her mind was almost empty. Whisked away by a raid lead by a Boogieman in a Red Cloak. Sent to a primer school to teach her how to be more then just an empty shell and tool for a demons illegal uses. She focused on the words in the book trying to form the letters with her mouth trying to learn what she was never supposed to know.

This shard of the past evoked something between anger and wistfulness, replaying a difficult time in his life that he had... overcome? Yes. He was sure he could read now, that he knew things that he hadn't in this memory, and in that, at least, he was satisfied.

But he still had no name, and its lack grated on him. He edged away from the others, racking his brain and coming up empty. Hollow. Voided. He supposed there was nothing for it then. For now, he would call himself Nul.

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Nul (Beka)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 4'1"; loose dreads to his elbows, faintly teal; pale body, dark limbs; long patchy cloak and shin-length pants in dull, washed out browns (just like this with his hair down, a longer cloak, no jewelry, and a 30% opacity layer of white over him in photoshop hur)

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff