PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn made his keyblade disappear as he quickly crossed his arms, letting out a sly smirk on his face, showing off all his teeth before noticing one more person show up. A tall lengthy male with blue-ish skin and salt and pepper hair. Blinking a few times quickly, the daemon child turned back to his friend with a raised eyebrow as he asked,"D-Do you know who the blue one is?"
Rubbing the back of his head softly, Ardyn knew that it doesn't matter at this time as everyone began to crowd the front door so with this, Ardyn spoke up loudly,"ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! Everyone get inside and take a SEAT!"
Ardyn then turned as she walked over to the three couches, sitting in the love seat chair. Big enough to really fit two of him with how small he was but it made him feel important as he relaxed his right fist against the right side of his head before speaking up,"We need to fight and defeat Arachne and Mido...so lets make a plan then. Maybe a bait and switch then? Have Peter and I go to where Arachne is..My speed and his tech would be a great distraction as everyone else ambushes..i-is that a good plan?"

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

User Image

Perephone popped out from behind hades,"Aye! don't forget about me!", she said putting her hands on her hips,"I seem to always be in your shadow huh?", she said looking up at hades with a raised brow; She knew she wasn't as famous as her husband but sometimes she felt a miss maybe she was like a little light on his back or something.. turning as she heard adryn calling everyone to order and smirking at seeing the little blonde girl googling over him she crossed her arms and nudged hades,"We have been summoned honey", she told him; Hannah wasn't sure who they were either since she wasn't paying much attention to anything but what adryn was doing but upon hearing him take command she follow like a love sick puppy to the love seat and sat next to him with glowing eyes her hands clasped in a motion of awe;

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

"the only reason you'd be in my shadow is if you were behind me. i am a bit taller than you, you know" Hades said with a smirk as Merlin bowed his head "apologies, but in my defense the gods aren't exactly well seen lately, i would have thought you'd be with everyone else" he said but then they all heard Ardyn aseveryone raised their eyebrows and took their seats, after a nod from Hades to his wife, as Ardyn (nervously) spoke of his proposed plan while Merlin gazed down at the scarves clenching them a bit "that might work, she seems to take a weird interest in me cause of my spider powers so-" "no" Merlin said holding his staff over his lap "she wants the Keyblade fragments and i'm the one who knows her the best, plus ... i have what she wants" he said placing his hand over the crystal of his staff which Hades noticed "plus planning for it might be pointless if she has her spyders crawling around watching us ... her terms were the fragment i carry for her prisoners but chances are she will go back on her word. i take her head on" "can you all hear me?" Merlin said telepathically as he continued to ramble on "i do, thanks for sending the warning ahead of time, mate ... managed to get everyone's minds linked so no dirty thoughts" the Doctor said from inside the TARDIS which she knew for sure was spy free "well, this is new ... if i had a puppet i could manage a good ventriloquist act" Hades said with a slight smirk at his wife "hey, Papa Smurf, i do the jokes" Peter said mentally making Merlin cough "well, i guess now that we got this secondary communication going, any suggestions for another plan?"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:30 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ardyn spoken loudly made everyone shut up, Zera find him like male version of Mavis, if he's lesser strict. She and Precht didn't know who was that woman in pink, until Merlin and Spider-Man decide to talk about Mido and Arachne. Takeshi frown when Merlin mentioned his Keyblade Fragment, Lin, himself, and his father notice the crystal of his staff. This speculate them that's Jewel of the Poseidon's Trident. Takeshi and Kiba nearly smirked about "spyders", until they all heard the telepathic, they all confirmed him that they can hear him. Precht begin to speak in his thought, "First things first, we all know Mido and his guinea pigs are too powerful because of blood of human hybrids they drunk. Not to mention according to Mitsuki's older half brother, only way to finish him off is pierce through his heart, but with Golden Fleece in his hand it will be impossible. We need to focus on him by figuring out how to remove the Golden Fleece," Precht thought to the group about Mido's weakness, but it's impossible because of Golden Fleece. Takeshi looked at Simon, then Merlin, however he looked at Alice as he noticed the Bow of the Artemis around her shoulder, "Not just you Merlin, Arachne might already know about her wielding Bow of the Artemis, and Vincent's keyblade fragment. I'm guessing because of Mitsuki is the assassin and owner of Bow of Odysseus, and Odelia's Spear of the Leonidas, Arachne might use my sister as hostage, so she can collect the fragments you all have and hand them to Daichi," he thought to them all, who else has Keyblade Fragment, and theorized Arachne will also use Mitsuki as hostage to force Alice and Vincent to give up their fragments, that may include Mitsuki and Odelia's as well. Hearing another fragments as Precht and Zera widen their eyes and looked at Alice, who closed her eyes and removed the Bow of Artemis away from her shoulder to show them her fragment. Precht frown, that will make perfect sense, but shocked that Mitsuki, friend of Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, was an assassin. "Mitsuki is the assassin? She doesn't look like one," he thought to Takeshi and Alice, Alice shook her head, "She may be a shrine maiden with high spiritual power, but she is also an assassin. Don't worry, we only target to those who abuse their power and try to corrupt any government countries, but we only need information and evidence before we assassinate the person," she rest assured in her thought that all assassins are not evil. Precht looked at Alice for very long time, then he let them be. Precht looked at Hades and Persephone with brooding look, concerning about Helen of the Troy's dagger, "Besides Golden Fleece, what about Helen of the Troy's Dagger that is currently in Arachne's hand, what does it do?"

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

'I..I can do it...', Ardyn replied as he leaned forward, covering his forehead to hide any sort of emotion but looking like he was sad. He wasn't sad however, he was motivated. Motivated to find Mitsuki and defeat Mido. Looking up toward Merlin, the small innocent looking Nanashi realized something. If they were to speak out a fake plan and using the telepathic for the real plan, this could confuse Arachne. Ardyn used his lips to speak as part of a fake plan and then afterword using his newly acquired telepathic ability to talk about the real plan,"I think my plan is good. If we were to use Peter and I, we can sneak attack them"'You are right, everyone. What do you think our plan should be, Merlin? I-If we were to use my speed, I can get the golden fleece away f-from Mido for you all to defeat him.'

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Hannah was basically drooling over adryn barely catching herself from thinking about her future plans with her lover boy when the doctors voice sounded in her head,"What ah!!", she said gripping her head only to calm down when it seemed everyone else she could hear telepathically,"You know Doctor that is rather rude to invade in a young ladys thoughts", thought Hannah angrily as she crossed her arms, regardless adryn is right he is a smart cookie", she smiled at him thinking this as she talked out loud as well,"Why not I go in for a frontal attack? My vampire strength should match his own and because I'm alot younger", she said with a twinkling in her eyes,"I think i would be alot faster right?"; Persephone looked at the group it seemed this was a good plan to take down Mido but weren't they here to kill Arachne as well,"hades don't froget why we are here", Persephone reminded her spouse about the situation with Hecate,"Do any of you know where we can find the woman Jezebel? She has a way of communicating with someone we need to speak with?", said Persephone out loud,"Don't worry", she thought to everyone,"The gods are on your side now Mido kidnapped our nephews grand-daughter and we are all about sick and tired of Daichi so this gave them the motivation they needed to finally get involved", she assured the group;

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"well that's good, i'm only sad that was what had to happen to cause it, though Hannah i do agree" Merlin telepathically said while actually speaking that it would make better sense if Hannah took on the experiments "fine, i'll take on Mido, i fought him before" Peter said but his mental suggestion said otherwise "i can fight Arachne, i might not be able to defeat her but, spider against spider should be even footing" he thought as Simon sighed shaking his head "i don't like this ... this is all too risky" "i think my team can easily handle the experiments, though you might need extra muscle to get that Fleece off him" "or we could cut off his arm right at the chest" Onyx said making Simon blink a bit and Merlin resisted the urge to smirk, reminding him way too much of her mother. "she was with Vin last i saw, and some girl named Valencia. the went to the hot springs" he said as Hades nodded "my bident is one of them, but i do not think they know this" Hades mentally stated and got up as Onyx verbally rounded on Simon "and what do you think we should do, Jedi? run and hide?" "no ... we keep the pieces here, it's a safe place so no one should be able to get here and they wont get them in the fight" he said while Simon put in mentally: "i got a way to make virtual copies of them, that way most of Mido's forces could try to come here to steal them and thin out the enemies we'll have to face"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"You might need Son of the Vampire King, heh... probably his shapeshifting to white wolf will caught that b*stard off guard," "Mido might know Arachne possess her Madness that will drive all of you insane, that will be bigger problem for all of us if we try to kill one of them, unless we have Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength. If Mitsuki is with us, she can restore our sanity," he said to Hannah about his fake plan if she and Fenrir hold off Mido, as a bonus Fenrir's shapeshift ability. His thought pointed out about Arachne will activate her Madness that will drive them into madness in their mind, if one of them enter near death experience or being careless, unless they have Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength. While Zack do some squat, V looked at Takeshi very interestingly, "Meaning, your sister is completely immune to madness, she is one strange half demon. What about Vincent?" V mentally link to Takeshi about Mitsuki's Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength, and find her strange because she is the half demon, but assumed her shrine maiden might have cause it. When V asked about Vincent because of his demigod, Takeshi remain silent because of Jedis talked about him having the darkness, so chances are Vincent might get the limit before he will succumb himself into madness. Precht and others listens to their mental link, Precht looked at Hades and learned Hades possess bident, "If I remember correctly about Katoptris, the Helen of Troy's Dagger, it's similar to Shield of Perseus's mirror reflection, but only difference is the blade act like the mirror and I do heard it shows the glimpse of the future. I'm pretty sure Lady Arachne will see the future, once she looks at the dagger's reflection," Lin thought to Precht as he looked bit stunned, then he frown, "Hmm, so that dagger is similar to Lucky, his mother, and his grandmother," he thought the Katoptris has similar ability to Lucky, Carla, and Shagotte. Lin looked puzzled, but didn't press further. Precht looked at Simon, "Like separate them?" "Not just Mido's men, Arachnophobia might be around," he said while using his mental to pointed out the chance of encounter Arachnophobia.
Coco was about to return to her station, but when she looked at Hannah and Ardyn, she was sadden and walked away because those two reminded her of her late fatal ill son, she has broke their promise to get through and never had a chance to see him one last time before he died.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn, who knew about how Hannaha felt about him, just looked at her with a soft smirk on his face before turning back toward the group. He was happy the others enjoyed the idea involving the fake plan spoken out and the real plan using telepathic abilities given by Merlin. Hearing Hades and Persephone asking where Jezebel, Ardyn knew that Vin, his daemon huntress friend, and the hero goddess were definitely needing time to relax and heal so Ardyn spoke up with a soft tone,"I-i-It might be best for you two to wait though...Captain Vin and the other lady with the white hair needed time to heal from their last fight..and with what all that had happened...I think they need some alone time. The captain especially.."

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:30 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

"Regardless we need to see Jezebel unless she was directly involved with current fighting I think she can answer a few questions for us", said Persephone firmly even though the boy may be right and she did want the other to relax if this woman was just sitting around with their friend inside of her she wanted answers and now, looking at the group,"We will come back later to discuss further details", she told them,"or hear them along the way not sure the radius on this telepathic"; Hannah looked at the goddess of spring rather smugly and shoved her finger at her,"Who are you to tell adryn that he is wrong", said the little vampire heiress getting rather defensive,"He said Captain Vincent was resting you shouldn't disturb him!", Hannah firmly input literally willing to cause a fight with a goddess over adryn; Persephone ignored her making her way out of base ,"Come on hades we need to go", she told him; She wanted this information more than anything, no grandson especially not from Ares was going to stop her from getting what she wanted; "Hey wait a minute don't ignore me!", said hannah about to boil over in rage at her being ignored if there was one thing a child couldn't stand it was being completely ignored especially if you grew up being paid attention to your entire life;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

"young lady" Hades started as he walked pasted Hannah in a kind tone "i'm asking as a courtesy to speak with my wife with respect .... you may not be dead but there's a special place in my realm to those that insult the Goddess of Spring, so i suggest that you be more polite ... and avoid any accidents that may end your immortal life" he said as his last sentence turned more dark as his irises flashed red as the doors opened up and in came the Doctor looking stern "no one is insulting anyone, Hades. especially not you, Persephone ... but it's best not to add any stressful things to their already injured pride as well as their bodies" she said looking at them both sternly slightly shocking Hades "w-wait ... you're the Doctor? i thought .... when did this happen?" he asked but the Doctor simply rolled her eyes "Regeneration is always a lottery, man, woman, old, young, bald or even made out of hair ... but i was never ginger, still bothers me. but i'm still the Doctor no matter what body i regenerate into and i'm telling you both right now to let them rest" he said as Simon, Peter, and even Onyx shuddered after Simon nodded to Precht

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"What the h*ll was up with Son of the Vampire King Mido was talking about? That man with white hair seems p*ssed off," Precht asked Takeshi as Zera thought the same. Takeshi looked at Precht for a long time, then he sighed deeply and looked at Kiba, "Father knows more than I am," "Well, that kid's Vampire King father named Dracula lost his human wife from execution because she was accused of witchcraft. His old man drove himself in madness and plan to massacred entire human at the same town she was executed. The kid name Fenrir, well that's not his real name because he renounced it and refused to tell us his biological name, tries to presway his old man for spare their lives because his mother wish him for never let his hatred towards human, but that old bat mentally abused him and become sadistic violent dhampir. After all of massacre from Dracula and his entire army, he and his other dhampir friend ran away from vampire castle. So he's still p*ssed off about his father. I honestly didn't know he will ended up in this realm, Takeshi told me he's no longer dhampir, but fully vampire because of BOR Parasite changed his human genetic," Kiba explains to Precht and Zera about Dracula's madness, and Fenrir's past, "I never thought he had some soft spot with Mitsuki after she told me he gave her white lily and pink lotus hairpin," he added Fenrir had a soft spot with his daughter. Precht and Zera exchange glance, Hunters in Black did crush the hairpin and petals scattered. Takeshi slump his shoulder, "Fenrir is dangerous, but my sister trusted him and his friends despite of our warning. However they already agree to help us defeat Daichi and his pawns" he gave them a warning how dangerous Fenrir will be, but they will help them defeat Daichi. Precht didn't react about Fenrir's dangerous characteristic, "So, that means he has greater power or equal to powerful demon?" he asked, Takeshi confirmed with a nod.
Alice and Hinata was about to check out the ruin church, however Alice laid her ruby eyes on Ardyn as she stopped and looked at his face, he reminds her of both Atticus and Desmond, but younger version. Just to confirmed, her eagle vision was activated and she can read his daemonic aura, and it matches the twin brothers, but question in her mind was... who was this child? Without thinking, Alice approach to Ardyn and looked at him, Hinata noticed her friend as she looked puzzled, "Alice-san?" she called her name. Alice begin to speak to Ardyn, "Your face... you do look like both of my late mentors, Atticus and Desmond Nanashi? Who are you exactly?"

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:32 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

"And what gives you the right to charge in like you own me?", a voice appeared behind Hannah as a darker skinned hand was placed on the young vampire woman's shoulder as the soft pale blue eyes of Jezebel stared directly toward Hades and Persephone. She wasn't exactly happy that they interrupted her time at the springs, especially since moments before, she saw a lot more Vincent then she thought she'd ever see. Brushing her bangs away from her face, the daemon huntress softly smirked before looking toward Hades quickly to show her eyes change shade for a mire second from the pale blue to a yellowish gold back to her normal pale blue color. Looking down at Hannah with a soft smile, she whispered to her softly into her ear that everything will be alright and gave her a lollipop she stole from the ship. Standing up straight, the huntress crossed her arms over her chest as her dress flowed back from the wind entering from the balcony,"So, why do I get the pleasure of your presence..while in the middle of my soak"
Meanwhile, Ardyn heard a voice to the left of him as he shook his head, looking up to see a woman in what seemed to be some armor. Her eyes were in the color of rubies and her aura was quite powerful but something he noticed was that there was a familiar feeling about her. Tilting her head, she explained about how she knew two mentors who had died named Atticus and Desmond Nanashi which made the young boy's eyes grew wide before stand out of his chair and looking up at the assassin,"M-My name is...is Ardyn...a-a-and I am a Nanashi...who are they? What were they like?! D-Did you know them long? H-How did you meet them?"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Hannah glared at hades pouting as she crossed her arms,"You can't scare me!", she gulped as she seen his red eyes and then the doctor came in to defend them and she was rather glad smiling at her,"Thank you Doctor", she said puzzled by his conversation with the lord of the underworld for it seemed the doctor kept talking about regeneration a lot; Perephone however stopped and turned glaring at the group,"This is ridculous we are trying to help!", she said clearly getting frustrated Kore's own eyes were turning red, by this point the doctor showed up telling them to wait which even enraged her more but it stopped when she heard a voice turning to see jezebel the goddess hair which was well past her feet at this point began to fly up in the air as she raced over to Jezebel at the sigh of Hecates eyes,"You are in there!!", she said happily fling herself onto jezebel without conscious,"Please come out.." she begged her pink eyes showing puppy dog tears ready on the brim,"We miss you..", she said; Hannah looked up as Jezebel came into the picture smiling at her as she was given a lollipop and skipped over to adryn in which she began to see speaking with some woman glancing at Alice jealous lit in her eyes as she snatched up adryn's hand; and asked her,"Yea who are you lady", she said licking her lollipop and glaring at her at the same time as she turned to adryn smiling,"You want some", she offered him her lollipop in genuine child friendliness;

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

MikuHinata1

AussieSrives

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

"Kore ..." Hades started to say after Jezebel appeared and Hades stood awkwardly "i know that .... you might have mixed feelings about us, our entire family even ... but, Hecate is needed especially in this upcoming war. It just hurts us being away from our friend" he said as Merlin closed his eyes and sighed softly "you said you are here to help, how do you plan to do that?" he asked as Hades smiled a bit at Merlin's empathy "Arachne ... her miasma might be a type of virus or poison, and Hecate is one of the best experts on that .... as she constantly talks about" he said with the last bit in a slightly annoyed tone

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff