Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head and savored their brief kiss before grinning a small bit at the other man "I'll just be here all lonely" he called out after him with a chuckle before. Once Virgil was gone Marcel would head off into the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. He would make his way to the dresser and opened it up before pulling out a pair of shorts but paused for a moment. He still had his little plan from earlier and he smirked a bit as he put the shorts away and instead undressed and put himself into a clean pair of briefs and a tank top. He was clearly rather comfortable, yep. That was why. Marcel would just leave the bedroom when Virgil came back and watched as Virgil removed the collar, well that would clearly need to wait for another day. No problem though, he had a goal of revenge in mind, he hadn't forgotten his promise to Virgil in the restaurant "I'm still pretty full from lunch, I say we watch the movie and then afterwards we eat dinner, it's still a bit early" he commented before noticing what he had in his hand and the Hispanic walked up to get a better look at it and couldn't help but laugh a bit "Moonshine? You're really not helping the whole hick thing you have" he teased the other man with a grin before patting his cheek "I suppose I'll save the Bloody Mary's for tomorrow" he stated with a shrug of the shoulders and he turned around and placed himself onto the couch and turned on the TV. Marcel would then sigh and shake his head and he began flipping through different romance movies that were about to play or were playing "I don't know why on earth you would choose cheesy romance" he chuckled a little bit before finally settling on a movie that was a minute from starting. It seemed like one of those really dramatic romance movies with a love triangle or something like that, at least he could get a laugh out of it. Marcel would glance over at Virgil and pat the couch "I need my pillow you know!" he demanded in a playfully authoritative voice, so what if the smaller man liked using his lover as a pillow? The guy was comfortable.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Fine by me.” While he couldn’t say he was still full from earlier, he could happily wait with eating. The collar was put down with the rest of the things he carried with him whenever he went out. Virgil turned his head to the side somewhat to n** at his hand a second after his cheek was patted. ”Hey. Us hicks are what kept people sane durin’ th’ prohibition, darlin’.” He flashed a grin. That was another time in his life the former bounty hunter had moonlighted as a criminal. Then again, he guessed there never really was a time that he was on the right side of the law. ”Don’t see th’ harm in makin’ ‘em tonight. Think of th’ ‘shine as erm….” Crap. There was a term for it but his mind was completely drawing a blank for it. ”Warm glass of milk before bed or somethin’ like that.” He wanted to get on the level Marcel had been the first night they had hung out together at the bar. Without the crying though. He started down the hallway, smirking to himself when he heard him wondering out loud as to his choice of the movie genre. ”’Cause you’re ah heartless arsehole that needs softenin’ up!” Virgil playfully called out as he entered the bedroom, going to sit on the bed long enough to take off his footwear before he stood up and stripped down. Turns out, owning only one pair of pajama pants wasn’t that great. On the other hand, being damn near naked was his way of being comfortable. He put on a pair of boxers, thankful for the security after a day of going commando.

”Keep your pants on. I’m comin’.” He said with an air of fake annoyance as he walked back into the living room, arriving just as the opening scene was starting to play. Plopping into Marcel’s lap came to mind but it was quickly decided against since he didn’t want to break the poor guy. And it was probably better to try to avoid anything that could possibly distract him from the movie. That claim to celibacy was going to bite him in the a**, but he at least wanted to try to withstand his libido for a little while. He went to sit down on the sectional and stretched, a few joints popping as he did. Reclining against the armrest, one leg hung off the couch as he spread out. Once Virgil was thoroughly situated, he looked at the younger male and grinned. ”Well, what are ya waitin’ for? Get your bossy butt over here.” Not that the pillow was complaining about being put to good use.
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:23 am
User Image

Marcel chuckled a bit and shook his head at the other man before rolling his eyes a bit "Hard to remember you lived through the prohibition. Must have been a dark time for you" he teased the other for his alcoholism as if Marcel had any room to talk. Up until the last day or two Marcel would pour half of his money into strong booze and liquor to get as smashed as possible. The Hispanic then smirked a bit and shrugged his shoulders at the other man "I think I'll save it for the morning, they are a cure to hangovers after all!" he commented with an amused look on his face. It was fascinating how an alcoholic beverage could cure a hangover caused by alcohol, the irony was amusing. Marcel would then laugh a bit more when he heard the others insult directed towards him from the other man"Oh I'm heartless? I don't recall hearing that this morning!" he shouted back to Virgil as his big rebuttal. Now that they were in the privacy of his apartment Marcel was more than happy to be as loud as he wanted, especially since he had no neighbors beside or on top of him. When Virgil finally began to make his way over Marcel gave the other a cheeky grin "Well about time, I was about to die of old age now!" he stated before making room for Virgil to stretch as much as he wanted. Marcel watched with astute interest as Virgil stretched and made himself comfortable on the couch, it was without a doubt just as good to watch as any movie in his opinion. Finally he smirked a bit and crawled over the couch to drape himself across Virgil's torso, laying himself down and resting his head on the others chest while his arms snaked their way around his neck. Finally he was settled down and comfortable as they were introduced to the main character, a pretty young woman with goals or something like that but none the less Marcel let out a low whistle as it opened up with an almost obligatory shower scene to show off just how pretty she actually was "Not bad, not bad at all" no doubt this woman was certainly Marcel's type.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 
Virgil was glad that he didn’t suffer from hangovers any longer. That was one thing he didn’t miss about no longer being human. Unsurprisingly, the thing he did miss was being able to spend less effort getting trashed and then not sobering up a few minutes after he quit drinking. ”Oh, I believe it. I can see th’ gray hairs now.” He’d teased upon being given a hard time for the time he’d taken for changing. Strong arms wrapped around Marcel once he was situated on top of him with his hands resting on the small of his back. One slipped underneath the bottom of his tank top lay against his bare skin for the simple sake and comfort of skin on skin contact. He smirked somewhat when his better half whistled and commented about the naked woman on screen. It was interesting to see what type of women the Hispanic might be attracted to. ”I’ll just take your word for it.” Like he would know what would qualify as attractive or not. All women to some extended were pretty to him just the same as flowers were. He slowly started to rub the soft and supple flesh underneath his fingers as they watched the movie. Maybe that mineral water wasn’t so bad after all. Not that he had any problem with how his skin normally felt. It wasn’t long before the woman was meeting her so-claimed best friend for breakfast who just so happened to be a guy. It was pretty clear that the poor sap wanted to make their friendship into something more. It was completely love-struck. ********. He didn’t look like that when he looked at Marcel, did he?! Virgil scoffed at the thought. Nope. There was no way!

”Wait.” He glanced toward him for a second. ”This isn’t one of those stupid love triangle things, is it?” He had paid no attention to the movies he had flipped through minutes ago. The direction everything was going just made him wonder. ”Bet he’s goin’ t’get all pissy when she ends up with another guy an’ they’ll get into ah big fight...” He grinned a bit. ”But their friendship will be amended when jerk number two hurts ‘er feelin’s an’ she goes t’cry on his shoulder. Or maybe they’ll bump into each other an’ she’ll realize how she ******** up.” That was his prediction for how the movie would go. The wolf might end up being surprised if events happened differently since these films were all the same usually. Most were these days no matter the genre.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit at the other man when he commented about the woman himself and chuckled a bit "I've got an eye for these things, she's quite the looker. A bit flat chested but a great figure" he explained with an amused look on his face. Maybe complimenting the actress like this wasn't the best thing to do with your lover but it was all just in good fun. Then of course when the obviously best friend appeared Marcel rolled his eyes a bit at the sight that played out on screen "The boring boy next door, how quaint" of course as they continued their little back and fourth in the movie Marcel could see the looks that he was giving her. Why did this seem so damn familiar? He would turn his head a bit to stare at Virgil with an amused look on his face before letting out an amused rumble before settling back in, savoring the feeling of Virgil's hand on his back. It certainly seemed like Virgil got some things from these movies because the way they were talking to each other struck a chord in Marcel since they were a bit similar to what Virgil would say from time to time. Romantics were funny to say the least. Marcel would then blink a bit as Virgil began to go on and made his comment about the movie and he grinned a bit as the newest man was introduced, the muscular archetypal bad boy who was exciting and enticing for the woman. Marcel grinned a bit "Certainly seems like it so far!" Oh a motorcycle, that certainly tied it all together. Marcel chuckled a bit as Virgil began to make his predictions about how the movie would end and Marcel nodded his head "Honestly I think you covered every single possible ending short of the two guys hooking up or maybe she finds out she's asexual or something!" he made his own unrealistic but yet amusing predictions. Then as the movie went on to her first date with the bad boy Marcel would slowly begin his little plan for Virgil. Soon enough the hands behind his head would slowly creep up and begin to softly play with a few strands of hair, soon enough beginning to slowly roll his fingers through the strands with gentle tugs and rubbing. He would then shift around a bit on top of Virgil while still staying flush against his body, all while still keeping his eyes locked onto the screen watching the movie, not acknowledging what he was doing at the moment.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil could only chuckle at his advice on the actress. Her chest looked fine to him. No doubt if he was of the opposite sex Marcel would be in some serious trouble for admiring another woman, but there would be no such risk with him. Besides, it was only a movie. ”Hush. He’s cute.” He’d playfully scold in defense of the on-screen loser stuck hard in the friend zone. He was in that innocent sort of way with those big brown eyes of his. His head cocked a bit when he caught him glancing up at him from the corner of an eye, uncertain how he felt about the amusement coloring his expression. He didn’t think he’d said anything funny to warrant such a look. The alcoholic didn’t watch enough television to borrow anything. Poetry, however…perhaps every now and then. ”Damn. Boy Number One better watch out.” Virgil grinned somewhat when the woman ran into the new bad boy in town. At least this movie had some decent eye candy for the both of them. It wouldn’t be too insufferable then. By the stink eye the first man was giving the new one when they were introduced, it was already clear that he disapproved of her new friend. He blinked as Marcel state how things could also end. ”That would be ah twist. If any of that happens at th’ end then this’ll become my favorite movie.” That was stretching it a bit, but he would appreciate it for being unique in some way. He highly doubted it though. Film makers seemed like they all believed that hetero was the only sexuality.

At first, the lycan thought nothing of the hands ghosting up the back of his neck. Suspicion almost instantly started to sink in though as he fingers began to play with his hair. Maybe, just maybe, he could believe the possibility that the Hispanic had forgotten about his weak spot that morning…But surely by now, he had to know. His jaw clenched a bit as he glanced down to the one sprawled on top of him. He tried his best to see if he was grinning or anything that might give him a hint if he was planning something devious, but the angle of his head made it hard for him to get a proper look. ’Just…ignore it… Easier said than done. The two hot and heavy moments they’d shared together in the last twenty-four hours had been ******** great but it hardly made up for his nearly non-existent sex life for the past several months. It made his body all the more willing to respond to stimulation. Virgil swallowed as he tried to follow his own advice. Every ounce of his concentration was focused on the movie as he tried to block out the slow build of pleasure having his hair messed with. Then that damnable war veteran decided he needed to adjust for some reason. His breathing hitched at the slight motion as he pressed his lips together, wishing he had put on every single damn pair of pants he owned just then. Why were boxers so thin?! A leg was hooked over Marcel’s as if it would help keep him still. ”Who…” Virgil needed a few seconds to compose himself because he definitely wasn’t getting turned on. Denying something while it was happening was his newest talent apparently. ”Takes someone t’ah shitty bar on th’ first date?” Well, lots of people did, but that was beside the point! The script writers shouldn’t be so lazy! Virgil made a face when their night of drinking lead to the obvious. While he absolutely had no problem with such scenes or even the adult film industry, but he would rather not have to watch two minutes of that. ”She gotta be fakin’ it.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image

Marcel would blink and look up at Virgil for a moment before looking back to the movie screen for a moment and shook his head "Him? He's such a mousy twink!" Marcel would defend his own opinion with an amused tone "Didn't think you were into those, sorry to disappoint!" he stated with a grin before watching the movie further until the new guy had arrived and chuckled in agreement with Virgil's comment "I'll say, now there's man!" clearly Marcel's type of guy was now being shown with his own commentary. What could he say? Pretty boys just didn't do it for him. Once Marcel's ministrations began he had to use everything in his power to not grin or show any amusement that was not obviously tied to the movie. He could somewhat see out of the corner of his eye Virgil giving him a look of some kind, possibly suspicion? He couldn't tell as looking directly at Virgil might give his little plan away. Soon enough his hands would work their way further up Virgil's head and soon enough his fingers were threaded in the Werewolves hair. Gentle tugs and pulls would be done at an agonizingly slow pace as he made sure that each movement was pointedly deliberate and with purpose. Marcel would then roll his shoulders a bit as if to give him a reason to shift a bit more, wiggling around a bit without actually moving anywhere. Marcel then looked up at Virgil finally and grinned a small bit at how Virgil seemed to be trying to ignore his actions, oh poor Virgil didn't stand a chance "Hmm" a low hum escaped his throat before chuckling "I mean by all means our first date was a night at the bar, makes sense to me!" of course now came the obligatory sex scene and he'd grinned a little bit as it seemed to go much further than some movies. This was most definitely not a movie that saw a theater release, that's for sure and he had no problem with it for him. He'd then chuckle and looked a bit more intently before nodding his head at Virgil's observation "For a gay guy you have an eye for women who're faking it" a sharp tug of the hair just to be sure Virgil wasn't taken out of the mood at all "You can always tell because women always ham it up by being super loud as if that covers it up" he grinned a small bit as he remembered his couple romps in high school back when he didn't know how to use what he was blessed with. With that though Marcel would drag his body up Virgil's just a bit to cause a bit more friction before further pulling and massaging the other mans hair all while still watching the movie "Oh no, the Twink found out. I wonder if he'll over react and cut off their friendship" he commented before twisting some hair around his finger and pulling it every now and then. Oh how sweet it was that Virgil had an easy to exploit weakness. Despite the fun he was having Marcel's face was relatively impassive and blase as if the movie was putting him to sleep when nothing could have been further from the truth.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Hispanic’s reaction amused him, more so because of the term he used. Though his smirk was kind of ruined due to him biting his lower lip. ”’Ell, I ain’t picky.” Hopefully, he wouldn’t take that as an insult. It wasn’t meant as one in no way at all. Virgil didn’t have a type or didn’t believe that he did. The promiscuous rarely did. He shook his head as he tsked at him when he showed a clear interest for the second man over the first. ”I knew ya were just after me for my body.” Another thing that the big brute didn’t truly believe, that there was only lust between them. It was there, of course, but there was also something that went far deeper than that. Virgil sucked in his breath and held it as those digits seemed to get serious about their work of torturing him. This had to be intentional, it felt too methodical not to be. It was his turn to squirm. His hips wiggled as he attempted to press his butt down into the cushion to create some space between their bodies in response to his shifting. It didn’t work. At all. Just like trying to pin him down with his leg hadn’t. That little grin aimed his way helped to solidify his belief that the mischievous imp was doing this on purpose. Damn him. His breathing was released with a slight shudder after a minute or so. He was going to blame that on his awful blackened lungs and not on what was being done to him.”Somethin’ up? Ya keep movin’…” The concern in his murmur wasn’t entirely fake, a small part of him did worry that Marcel might be uncomfortable. Served him right though if he was! His hands moved further up his back because the urge to let them drift lower was getting too dangerous. If he did that, he wouldn’t be able to stop and he was determined to behave himself. They would see the end to this dumb movie! ”Didn’t know that was ah date. If I had I woulda really knocked th’ crap outta those two punks.” He chuckled, amused because the memory of what the creeps had tried to do the former soldier helped cool him down so to speak. Maybe this wasn’t so bad…

Great. His body was confused now, uncertain of how to respond to what was happening. Watching what was normally a turn off while his hair was tugged and his scalp massaged was having the opposite effect. Swallowing again, he squeezed his eyes shut when that harder pull was given. Virgil refused to make a peep no matter how much his vocal cords were threatening to. It was amazing was one could learn in whore houses if they didn’t let the obvious distract them. It was those very same loud women that kept him from enjoying his time in such establishments. ”Sound like ya speak from experience.” He teased before grinning. He had no room to talk though. ”Aye…an’ they kinda sound like ah broken record too.” Maybe some people made repetitive noises without faking it, but it did seem kind of weird. The faintest of grunts escaped at the added friction. He opened his eyes again once his partner stated that things were starting to get dramatic. Virgil wouldn’t reply. There was no telling what would come out if he spoke right now. Things on the television seemed to start out well enough. Twink warned her against love since men that boned on the first date weren’t the committing kind and she didn’t like that. The argument got more and more heated until they both exploded. What came next, he couldn’t say because the brute’s attention was starting to dissolve away into nothing. Finally, it seemed he’d grown tired of tormenting him. His fingers were woven into his hair, but they’d stopped moving. Just when Virgil thought it was over, he felt another pull. Oh, damn it. A few more minutes and Marcel would have another hard muscle to lay on. He swore he would start praying and going to church if the new couple had sex again. Anything that’d help him. Escape was beginning to sound like a good plan. ”Mind gettin’ up?” He gently patted him on the back as he pulled his other hand out from underneath his shirt. ”I need somethin’ t’drink.” Virgil wasn’t entirely fibbing. His mouth and throat were rather dry from all that swallowing.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 am
User Image

Marcel would blink for a moment before chuckling at the fact that Virgil admitted to not being picky "Ohhh I see how it is Querido, no it's fine" he spoke in a mock insulted tone of voice. He didn't really care if Virgil wasn't picky, honestly to be attracted to him he probably needed to not be picky. And there was those negative thoughts again, it had been awhile. But they didn't linger and were more or less passing as he now grinned a small bit at Virgil's proclamation that he only liked him for his body. So Marcel shifted just a bit and aimed his grin at Virgil "Yep, you figured me out. I'm just after..." this was the perfect moment and he would move a hand from his hair and patted the bottom of his stomach, dangerously close to another area that he was sure was beginning to become a tad bit uncomfortable "...Not so little you" he chuckled before putting his hand back into it's original position in his hair before dragging himself up and along Virgil's body to give him a kiss...on the cheek. Just a quick peck and he would go back to resting his head on the other's chest to watch the movie. Marcel had to hold himself back from giving a wicked smirk, he couldn't let Virgil in on it yet. At least if he hadn't already that is. The Hispanic felt very pleased when Virgil let out that breath, glad that his ministrations were effective in getting the desired effect. He would then shake his head a bit at the question "I'm fine, why?" he returned the question innocently enough as if he was confused by why the other had asked in the first place. Marcel then let out a chuckle as he would look at Virgil with those dark brown eyes that had just a bit of a twinkle in them that might give away the amusement "Obviously it was, it was when I really got into you! The save plus the fact that I didn't wake up with a sore a** from you told me that you were the one!" of course there was so much more to it, the morning after. Their compatibility and so much more. But that didn't matter right now, what was important was blue balling the werewolf as hard as he could. Embarrass Marcel Velazquez in public like that? He'd get his revenge plain and simple.

He would then blink for a moment before giving Virgil a devious grin as a finger with hair looped around it would be tugged "Virgil have you actually laid with a woman before? You seem to have a lot more experience with the fairer sex than I thought" without a doubt Marcel was speaking from experience but Virgil? Now he was genuinely curious despite his own plans at the moment. The Movie was no doubt pushing the woman in the Twink's direction as she ran to the bad boy and began to go on about all the awful things he had said about him. Then he suggested they run away together and with how hesitant she was Marcel could tell that she was going to not go with it. Especially now that he was trying to have sex with her again on the bike and she was not pleased about it. Funny. But then he would turn his head somewhat when the other asked him to get up for a drink as he claimed he was thirsty "I'm comfy, you should have brought a drink with you before" no way in hell the Hispanic would let Virgil go that easily. With one hand still caressing and giving sharp tugs to his hair Marcel's other hand would reach down and lift the tight hugging briefs up a into the air a bit revealing so much more flesh as he pretended to fix a wedgie that wasn't there. He'd then place his hands back around Virgil's neck as he continued with massaging the scalp of the man below him. Marcel wondered just how far he could push the werewolf before he snapped? How far could he poke the wolf with a stick before he bit back, the Hispanic was very inclined to find out right now.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil couldn’t win for losing. The banter was only meant in a fake and playful sense though the thought still had him chuckling a bit. He really wished he would keep still. Every slight shift of his body was making things worse. Someone less weak-willed no doubt would've been a groaning mess by now, but the former bounty hunter was made of tougher grit than most. His breathing would hitch and shudder every now and then, especially when his tugs weren’t so gentle, but that was the only crack of his facade. That he could control. How the pale gold in the green was becoming more predominate as his excitement built wasn’t something he could control or was aware of. A tad bit uncomfortable was putting it lightly. He’d passed a tad a minute ago and it was getting worse with each second that passed by. Jaw muscles flexed as he gritted his teeth when Marcel moved again, preferring those subtle movements over the way his body just slid over his. If he was kissed, truly kissed, the last of his will was going to snap. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, he was a simple peck on the cheek rather than what he was suddenly craving. He couldn’t explain why he wanted it so badly. Making out was fun but it wasn’t something that he had much of an interest in before meeting Marcel. He quickly shook his head at his question. The why wasn’t important. Marcel claimed to be fine although by now he was convinced all the wiggling was being done to aggravate that monster of his. And damn him if it wasn’t working. ”Chu’regunnaeb’wishin’churarseisjustsore…” Virgil grumbled underneath his breath in a tone usually reserved for giving death threats. Once he had the chance, he was going to make sure the Hispanic had difficulty standing when he got done with him. It must have been their relaxing time spent at the hot springs because the fact that he should’ve remained on guard around his partner was forgotten. He didn’t realize this was his punishment for embarrassing him at the restaurant. He just thought he was being a c**k tease.

His eyes closed for a few seconds as he denied the newest bolt of heat that rocked through him as his hair was tugged again. Tried and failed, rather. Another shake of his head was given. ”Nope. Just…been in…places at th’ wrong time.” That was all the explanation he could give. At first, the brute had believed that it was simply the way women were in the bedroom until a friend had helped him come to that conclusion. She had laughed in his face when he’d complained about how loud and annoying her gender was during the act but he had learned something out of it. If Marcel ever told him his ancestors were part of the Spanish Inquisition, he would believe him. This was a new level of hell he was now getting privy to. His legs stretched and spread out a bit as he attempted to relieve some of the pressure on his groin. Another failure. No point in hiding the state of his body, but there was no way in hell he was going to give the younger man the satisfaction of knowing exactly how bad it was by moving against him in any way. Now he was wishing he would move again so he could get that friction he was aching for. ”Gods, just ********’ take me now.” He uttered softly in exasperation when his request was shot down. The trickster had a point, but damn…that was just cold! Since he was glaring down at him, he didn’t miss the teasing reveal of that tan globe. His expression became somewhat pained as he stared even after his underwear snapped back into place. The revving of an engine on screen had him glancing toward the t.v. to confirm that Mr. Bad Boy was driving away after their fight, ditching the women on some abandoned street in a bad part of town. Typical. And of course it had to start raining as she started walking home. His head tilted back into his touch finally as he gave into the feel just for a brief moment.

Why was he tolerating this? Marcel was on top of him but other than that he wasn’t restrained in any way. The beast debated about tossing his a** on the floor right until a better idea came to mind. His grin would have given the devil seconds thoughts about ******** with him. ”Then I guess I’ll just have t’drink chu then…” The husky quality of his voice didn’t bother him this. His hands reached down to mold themselves against his pert bottom, offering a hard squeezed before they slipped lower to cup beneath it. He would use the leverage push him up a bit while he slid underneath him so he was laying flat on his back. A hand reached up to fist itself the best it could in those short dark strands before he pulled his head to the side to expose the uninjured side of his neck. At first, he only brushed feather soft kisses along his skin though they soon became increasingly more demanding. His teeth grazed over one spot as if to test it. Apparently, it must’ve met Virgil’s approval because it wasn’t long after that he was biting him. He didn’t bite down as hard as he could since he didn’t want to seriously injure his mate, but it wasn’t anywhere near soft and gentle. A throaty, rumbling growl escaped as he rolled over onto a side to trap Marcel between his muscular bulk and the back of the couch while he sucked on that spot.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

Marcel would grin a bit at Virgil as before shrugging his shoulders a little bit and lifted his hands away innocently from Virgil "Just making sure I scrubbed my favorite puppy well and good, that's all!" he stated with a smirk as he watched the other shake his head as if he were proving his point completely right now, it was amusing to say the least. He would then proceed to stand there and let Virgil do his thing, letting out a small hum of contentment as the massage on his scalp felt very pleasant. But no doubt the massaging fingers really just made Marcel want to melt in Virgil's arms at this very moment "Ahh...Virgil you have a magic touch, I swear!" he would compliment the other as he would almost all too soon be finished with their shower together and he'd reach over to turn the water off after both of them were completely rinsed off. Finally Marcel would step out first as he grabbed his own towel off the rack and began drying himself, but not without first throwing Virgil his own towel "We gotta do that again, that was actually really nice...the showering bit I mean" this time. He grinned a bit as he would be about half dry before stepping out into the bedroom, rubbing the towel over his head to try and dry his still damp hair with little success. It didn't bother him that much however as he dropped the towel onto the ground and walked over to his dresser. As he was pulling out a pair of shorts and a plain gray t-shirt he would look over and stare at Virgil's bag for a moment "You don't have any clothes besides what you have there...don't you?" he would question for a moment before shrugging his sighing a bit, there was no way that all those were completely clean. Marcel would reach into his dresser, digging around for a couple seconds before bringing out a pair of sweatpants and one of Marcel's few oversized t-shirts and placed the clothes onto the bed "Put these on Querido" of course his looking at it his oversized t-shirt would probably fit Virgil just comfortably enough more than likely, the man was a behemoth. Once Marcel was dressed he began to gather up any stray clothes that belonged to Virgil and were discarded and placed them into the bag and lifted it up "I'll get these cleaned, you warm up the leftovers and relax with your moonshine. I'll be out in a couple minutes" he explained before going out into the hallway and opened up the door to the laundry room and stepped in as he began to get to work. Being so domestic? Damn he was beginning to feel like a Hus....band....again... he muttered quietly to himself, why did the damn word bother him so much? He wasn't hung up on her anymore! He moved on! Then why did the word seem so sour on his tongue? It baffled him and as usual, instead of facing and thinking about it Marcel would distract himself as he made sure to separate any of Virgil's whites from his colors before beginning to put things in the washer.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cleaned and rinsed, Virgil got out of the tub after him and easily caught the towel tossed to him. ”Of course.” He’d agree with a soft chuckle. Showering with him had been nice. Too bad they wouldn’t be about to soak in the tub together as well, but he was sure he was too big to fit in the tub by himself much less with another person. At least there was the hot springs for that though. He draped it over the top of his head before he rubbed a bit vigorously to dry his hair the best he could without the aid of a hairdryer. Once that was taken care of, he wiped the rest of himself off and dropped the towel into the hamper on his way out of the bathroom. He walked to the living room to gather their discarded clothing from earlier before he made his way to the bedroom, walking in to find him looking at his bag. He shook his head to answer his question as he dropped the man’s thing onto the bed and put his boxers back on. He tilted his head with brows raised as the clothing was brought to him, puzzled somewhat even as Marcel told him what to do with them. Strange. Did his current undressed state bother him or something? He wouldn’t argue with him though. The shirt was the first thing put on since it looked like it would be the easier thing to get into. Unsurprisingly, what was oversized for the Hispanic wasn’t for him. It fit his torso well enough though the material tended to strain against him depending on how he moved. He honestly wished he could say the same for the sweatpants. They weren’t too uncomfortable in the places that mattered, but they sure as s**t were too short for him. Virgil snickered a bit as he sat down on the mattress to roll the pants legs up to just under his knees so he wouldn’t feel so retarded. ”Ah, ya don’t…” He stopped talking as he saw him picking up his bag. Another thing that seemed pointless to argue about. There was no secrets within his duffle but the idea made him the slightest bit nervous. Simply because the former bounty hunter wasn’t used to people doing things for him. ”Thanks, darlin’.” It might be simple and mundane, but he still appreciated it. Saved him from going to the laundry mat, which he still would have done despite having a washer and dryer at his disposal now. The stubborn old man could certainly act like hospitality was the enemy at times.

There wouldn’t be a lot for the Hispanic to sort through since he didn’t own a whole lot. Maybe a week’s worth all together at most if he wore the jeans and shirts a second time, which he often did if there was no reason to consider them dirty. Owning more than that put a bit of a burden on his wayfaring life style and he wasn’t entirely a clothes person to begin with. With the command of what to do on his mind, he went to the kitchen to get things ready. Virgil grabbed the jar of moonshine and removed the lid, setting it off to the side as he raised the jar to his lips as he took a slow drink from it. The alcohol was a lot smoother than most believed it to be. Definitely not as harsh as the preferred ever clear and the peach flavoring was an added touch he was surprised to find out. Licking his lips, he put the moonshine back down and walked over to the fridge. The leftovers from their breakfast would be taken out and set down on the counter. He almost had a s**t or go blind moment, unable to easily decide between using the microwave or the oven. One would be faster though the other would give between results. It was the thought of not wanting to make Marcel wait forever to eat that made the decision for him in the end. One container at a time, he would begin with the foods his beau seemed to favor, remembering from that morning. Occasional sips from the jar would be taken as he reheated their meal, paying no mind to the noise of the new dramatic romance movie playing the background. Even if he had been genuinely interested in it, being wrapped up in the Hispanic’s scent was distracting and robbed him of his concentration. He liked it way too much, how safe it made him feel. Marcel might not be getting that shirt back any time soon.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:12 am
User Image

Marcel would grin at Virgil and wave a hand dismissively before throwing a grin towards the werewolf "Anything for you babe" he'd comment flippantly before going about doing what he needed to do. The Hispanic was not too surprised when he found that the other man didn't have too much to clean in the first place. Marcel would put what he needed too in the washing machine before turning it on and a soft hum began to rumble from the appliance. Now that his set task was done Marcel walked back out as the smell of Chinese hit him and he smirked a bit, but not before rolling his eyes at the newest movie on screen. He walked over to the couch and grabbed to remote to change the channel, however he swapped to a grand total of one other channel as the sound of several gunshots rung out as the action movie was in mid fight. The Hispanic quickly changed back to the romance movie without any hesitation, romance was good. It was just a movie but the sound of gunshots, even in a movie, still put the Hispanic on edge whenever he heard them. It did suck quite a bit since action movies were his favorite but he couldn't watch them without feeling anxious and nervous since most action movies had gunfire and explosions. He would try to not let it bother him as the former soldier slowly walked out to the kitchen where their food was and put on a grin "Thank god, I was actually starting to feel hungry..." the other had even heated up his favorites first! Now that made his grin a bit more genuine as he leaned up and gave a kiss on the others cheek "Thank's Querido" Marcel didn't eat right away however and waited for all the food to be done, old lessons his parents stuck onto him still showed. One of them was to not start eating until until everyone could eat. So once everything was done Marcel would dive into the food with gusto as he began to devour the leftover shrimp and rice first, this stuff wasn't as good heated up but he wasn't going to complain. Marcel would then smirk a bit as he would snag the others moonshine and took a sip before shaking his head a bit and setting he down "Peach? Bleh..." needless to say peach was not something Marcel really liked at all, he found the flavor to be repulsive personally. Instead he would reach into the freezer and pulled out a bottle of vodka this one was half empty but there was still a full one in the freezer. The man may or may not have had a drinking problem...or...at least used too. Kind of? Either way Marcel would pop the lid off the bottle and took a good swig from the vodka bottle and sighed in contentment. Now this was a way to spend the evening. Eating warmed up takeout while drinking alcohol right from the bottles. He wasn't even going to bring up the fact that tomorrow was Friday and they still had to go into work in the morning, that would just ruin the mood.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil glanced back over a shoulder whenever he heard the gunshots coming from the television only for it to go back to whatever conversation the characters in the romance movie were having. Remembering how Marcel had reacted the other day when he’d shot the kid, it wasn’t all too hard to come to a conclusion as to why he changed the channel again. The thought that the man he cared about might not be able to enjoy something fictional because of what he’d experienced didn’t sit well with him. How he could help him wasn’t something he knew though. His gaze drifted over to him when he came into the kitchen, a corner of his lips lifting with a hint of a smile. ”God ain’t got nothin’ t’do with it, darlin’.” He’d playfully sass him, soon letting out a faint rumble in response to being kissed on the cheek.”Anythin’ for ya…” He chuckled, clearly borrowing the line on purpose. The Hispanic wouldn’t be kept waiting for too long, luckily, the last heated container being set down with the rest within a couple of minutes. He blinked a few times when he started to shovel food into his mouth, watching him for a few seconds before he slightly shook his head. Usually, he was the one eating with wild abandon so it was a bit strange to see someone else doing it as well. The brute was hungry though he was actually taking his time, tearing pieces off his egg roll before popping them into his mouth. Mostly because his throat was still kind of sore from their adventure and he wasn’t all that willing to stress his muscles out by swallowing large chunks of food. They deserved a break!

The big brute laughed a bit as his choice in moonshine was quickly rejected. ”More for me then. So, ya don’t like peach? ” A toothy grin was given. ”I’ll have t’keep that in mind just t’keep your grubby lil’ hands off my drinks.” Virgil was mostly joking. If sharing with the human bothered him, he would have done something about it the first night they’d drank together. Clearly, Marcel could get away with doing things no one else would be able to around the possessive and territorial male. They would be in a world of pain for trying. The half-empty bottle of vodka being taken out didn’t trouble him. He’d already seen evidence of his lover’s so-called ‘drinking problem’, which he hardly considered to be one. They were drinking just fine right now, weren’t they? So there was no problem! ”Ya know there’s perfectly good tap water right over there, right?” He jerked his thumb over toward in sink with a grin. Just because he wasn’t a judgemental person when it came to vices, didn’t mean he wouldn’t tease him though. Leaving a few of the eggs rolls for him, he reached over to nab some of the shrimp. Virgil reclined back against the counter in his usual fashion after and picked up his drink to take another sip. A straw would make his life so much easier right now but he wasn’t going to ask because he didn’t want to come off as too lazy. ”My bag still in th’ uh…clothes room?” Calling it anything else besides what drunk Marcel had the night he’d given him the grand tour seemed wrong.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:13 am
User Image

Marcel let out a noise of acknowledgement when Virgil had asked about his dislike of the moonshine "Hate it, I think Peach anything is so gross" he commented as he waved a shrimp around "I don't get why people love it so damn much, flavor is bleh and biting into the fruit itself is like biting into a hairy arm" he would humorously rant about the fruit and what he viewed as cons to the thing. But he would let it go and smirked at Virgil with an amused look on his face "Oh really now? Well these grubby little hands will just have to grab everything of yours now, won't they?" he would tease back. Grubby ay? They'd see about that! For now though Marcel would go back to his food and begin to now dig into the rice but now before looking up and smirking as he began to raise the bottle of vodka to his lips "What do you mean? Vodka is Russian water!" he stated with a chuckle before taking another drink to wash some of the food down. To be honest though the Vodka may as well be tap water to the Hispanic, what was left in the bottle wouldn't even be enough to make him feel a buzz. He would then reach over and grab an egg roll before chowing down on it, devouring it in pretty much two bites. The Hispanic was more hungry than he thought. Finally Marcel would grab a fork and begin to eat what was left of the orange chicken now that there was only a couple shrimp left, might as well leave it for Virgil. As he was eating the chicken Marcel would look at Virgil with a grin and quirked eyebrow when he asked about the bag "...Clothes room?" he asked with an incredulous yet amused look on his face "You mean the Laundry room? Then yes it's in there" Marcel began to laugh a little bit as he grinned over at Virgil "That moonshine hitting you harder than I thought?" he questioned with a laugh before nodding his head a little bit "But yeah, they should all be done soon" Marcel grew a bit thoughtful for a second "Since you're living here now maybe you could do with some more clothes since you're not living out of a truck anymore" he commented before looking over at Virgil and sized him up for a second "After work tomorrow what do you say we go to the mall and get you some new clothes?" the former soldier asked and he would reach over and nudge Virgil with his elbow "Give me more to take off!" he gave a sly grin before wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, although it was more to look funny than anything else. The fact that he had to remind the other of work tomorrow might disappoint him a little bit but hey, they had a day off right?

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas