Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7 - Revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 pm
"Kaya!" Ulla shouted as she got out of from the crowd as she was trying to break them free. She climbed back up as her Lucario noticed her running towards Kaya who in the grip of S-22 but then suddenly under a ton of ruble on top of them. "Master?!" He hurried past her to make sure she doesn't do something reckless. "Stay back and heal the ones who need it along with your mother! I'll grab Kaya for you!" Ulla stopped in her pace as she nodded as she held her Mega Stone close to her. "Lucario Mega Evolve! Use Metal Claw!" Lucario's Lucarionite started glowing brightly as well as he soon Mega Evolved. He started to run faster as he used Metal Claw.

Lucario jumped into the air and dived down to break the ruble better as he started searching for the Klefki hybrid. Ulla watched from afar as she clasped her hands together as she thought of all her injured comrades. Especially Kaya. "Please be okay....please be okay..." She whispered to herself as she had a pink outline to her as a circle formed on the ground beneath her and those that were injured.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:32 am
Ryan would accept the Primarium-Z from the Jellicent. He had it back and this time, S-22 wasn't going to be able to get it from him again.

Yet there was still the task of giving the Primarinium-Z the infusion of power it needed. Ryan would sweep up the Surf that the other Jellicent gave off and form an orb of water around it.

"Undine! To me!" Ryan shouts and his Primarina comes right over.

"Focus! Focus on the Crystal with all your energy!" Ryan instructs Undine.

And the Primarina would along with her Trainer, both pour their energies into charging the crystal. Thoughts and Memories from the day they met onward helping to make the bond stronger, the orb of water shrinking and shrinking until Trainer and Pokemon had hand and flipper clasped around the crystal.

As Undine lifted her flipper, it would reveal the now fully charged Primarinium-Z. Ryan clicks the crystal onto his Z-Ring just as the massive combo hits S-22.

Ryan and his Primarina stand-by, waiting to see if their ultimate combo would be required to put the final touches down on S-22, or if they could save it for the likes of Ein.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
DignityPower generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:27 pm
Veronica realized it wasn't that they didn't have enough fire power, it was that they couldn't hit S-22. She needed to come up with a new idea. "Gather back here." She remained with her Infernape while he rested. However only Spirit and BlackCrystal returned. Cherry kept raging about missing her attacks and went straight ahead to the Sharpedo, getting as close as she could as she built up a Shadow Rush. She was determined to do anything in order to get one hit on the b*****d.

Meanwhile, the Jellicent used Recover to heal the team back up before getting pulled back into the pokeball. "Go, BlackCrystal, fly up again." The Flygon took off to the sky. She sent out her Lucario. "Havoc, stay with Chi. When he's ready to go, go as fast as you can to get a hit on the Sharpedo." Veronica left them in order to deal with the rampaging Absol.

After Cherry's attack, Veronica would collide with her Absol, willing to take a hit just to grab at the Absol's mane. She would try to pull off another Detect if needed be as she took the time to talk to Cherry. "Hey, Cherry, it's me." It was difficult for Veronica to be sentimental, specially in the mist of battle. But the darkness in Cherry had only been getting stronger and it made Veronica feel guilt. "Maybe we should go jumping off roofs again, right?" she smiled when Cherry glanced over. "Remember me?" there was no fear or hesitation in Veronica's voice, only a tone of sadness over everything they've had to overcome. Then, Veronica called Cherry back into her pokebal, knowing some other time she would have to go roof hopping for Cherry's sake. With a quick sigh of stress, she turned back to the battle and made it a priority to get more space between her and S-22.

((2 = detect goes off))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:38 pm
The teeth hurt coming out of my wing as much as it was in, latching me in, and being tossed about like meat in the jaws of a ravenous Mightyena. The pain was so great that it barely registered that Veronica's Flygon managed to whisk me a way a very short distance before dropping me off to go back on the attack on S-22. As I sat there on the battlefield, I cringed hard. I took a look back, barely able to see the damage that S-22 wrought. Blast it, I tried to be so careful against him. My Blizzard attack, although in the grand scheme of things was ineffective, was pretty much disabled, but worse still, same went with my Agility. I used both my wings and legs in tandem with Agility when I'm fighting on the ground. Kind of a propelling or guiding force to get me from one destination to another. It was my means of engaging and disengaging whatever opponent I was going after...and now it was rendered moot. The pain was too great to work with it.

I then looked over towards S-22, or what I could of him anyways. Retaliating upon his assailants. Was that a Double Team? He was literally creating mirages with every step. No...that's just more speed. More than even what I could produce, even with Agility. But how in the hell was he doing that? How is this behemoth of a Sharpedo hybrid-cyborg thing constantly gaining more speed? A realization then occurred to me, once I then saw Sub manage to lock S-22 down, if only for a second. Now that I thought about it, when I manage to strike him earlier, I would have expected it as if I tried to kick a belt sander. But...it was just as if I nailed any other person. I didn't know if I was going crazy now due to the blood loss or what? But then it finally occurred to me...I knew what was happening. "Ein, you b*****d..." I said softly to myself. "You found the one hybrid that had a hidden trait, didn't you?" I continued, not expecting him to actually hear. Just perhaps me about to go mad from the revelation. Speed Boost. It had to be. It explains his ungodly speed that seems to constantly increase as this fight goes on. It explains why if anyone does make contact with him, they're not getting hurt...well, by touching him anyways. There's no other explanation.

I had an idea. I wasn't out of this fight yet. However, there was something that bothered me about it. I actually had the Pokemon that could be the answer to all of this. Unfortunately, this would, for starters, mean that I have to protect my Pokemon at all costs. A task easier said than done considering how this fight has gone so far. Secondly, there is the possibility that Ein actually had the foresight to actually prevent it from happening. Not a lot actually affected this b*****d already. Perhaps Ein modified S-22 in a way where he wouldn't be affected. Screw it, everyone here is grasping at straws. Me, especially.

I reached over and grabbed at one of my Pokeballs. The injury ached as I reached over. Then I pushed myself up and lobbed the Pokeball in front of me. In a flash, out came Dartrix. The grassy owl's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets, shocked to see me in such poor shape. "ROOHO!"

"Forget it." I said, getting back on my two feet. "Don't worry about me. This is on you. That thing right there." I said. A realization then occurred to me. I needed two attacks landed on S-22. Both of which Dartrix actually had. One to contend with his Speed Boost, one to deal with his already accumulated speed. Problem was, what to do first? I shook my head, deciding to go with what seemed to be the obvious. I had to deal with what he already gained, otherwise chances are, Dartrix would probably end up missing his chance because he'd run circles around my bird. "Dartrix! Haze!"

As the Dartrix started to flutter up to prepare his attack, I could only remind myself of my worries the moment I released Dartrix. Ein possibly having counter-measures for just an occasion. For that matter, Ein's first-hand knowledge of nearly every Snagem in the team. He'd probably know my penchant to teach even non-Ice Types an Ice Attack or favor Pokemon that had it in their repertoire already, however unlikely they may be. I was running on a hard gamble. Just then my eyes went wide. "Dartrix, hang on! Hold it!" The Dartrix was about to let loose its Haze attack but stopped before delivery, staring in confusion for a second, just in time to see the spire drop on S-22 and Darts by means of Cera. A ton of rubble to bury the likes of them both. Part of me refused to believe it was over just like that; frankly considering both Darts and my track record individually against this guy, I was more worried about the Giratina hybrid's well being. Either way, there was no way in hell that would spell the end to S-22, could it? "......" I signaled to my bird, giving it the command to ascend. I didn't want any more surprise attacks. We already took enough as is.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:09 pm
Before Kaya had the chance to do much of anything, Serena reacted. Her head ribbon glowed bright blue as she used Psych Up on S-22. Duplicating the monster’s immense speed with a moment of mental aptitude, she raced across the battlefield at blinding speed. Stars formed behind her as she outran her Swift attack, being dragged along in the pink slipstream she left behind as she ran toward Kaya. Leaping high into the air, she rapidly charged a Moonblast and dropped the very moon from the heavens upon the shark as she flipped gracefully over the distracted giant. Upon landing, she dashed toward the shark’s face at the last possible moment and laid a Draining Kiss upon its “snout” before the Swift stars made to strike it’s wrist and loosen its grip on her trainer.

Grabbing Kaya by his shirt at the back of his neck, she would dash away once more, using her temporarily copied speed to get him across the battlefield and lay him down just before Blizzard’s haze started up. She would look back just in time to see Ulla and Lucario calling out to him, trying to find him in the rubble of the attack she had barely saved him from. “Syl sylvee veon!” She called out to Lucario, letting him know Kaya was safe as her newfound agility was erased by the strange, cold fog spreading across the battlefield. Unfortunately, her call wasn’t likely to have reached the Pokemon before Ulla began to channel something dark and twisted, a distortion of the Fairy Realm’s power into something… wicked.

Tomoe would arrive at this point, using a cloned Heal Pulse on her trainer, healing the damaged muscle bone as quickly as she was able to. The hybrid was a Steel-type, certainly, but he wasn’t invulnerable. The man was comatose at the moment, unfortunately, his body in shock from the expectation that he was going to die in that beast’s hands. He might need a hard slap or three to snap him back to his senses.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:33 pm
Rhyme has what she believes is one clear shot. He's moved forwards and she recognizes that hes not a rough skin. She has what she believes is one shot to make this count, and her fingers close in around the secret weapon that she's pulled from her backpack. Pulled from her pockets,She ends up letting the Z-crystal crack and curl away from her hands in wisps of sparking smoke. "INCOMING!!" Was her cry, just before the haze hit the battlefield in that overwhelming chaos, the Zap Cannon shooting forth from the wounded Pachirisu hybrid and aiming true towards S-22, the strike aimed at the moment where no ally would be hit as she had, ironically enough, a clear shot...

If she could paralyze him, or slow him down....great. If not....well...she'd be a snack for a shark wouldn't she?  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:21 pm
Aria could barely fathom what was going on. Well, the upside was that her personal pet theory had been confirmed by the fact that S-22 didn't turn Sub into hamburger among other things. The bad news is that it left her with the confirmed knowledge that this monstrosity of a hybrid was only going to be getting faster as the fight went on. And the worst part was.....it was.....NOBODY COULD COORDINATE AT ALL! That was what was driving her absolutely up the wall! The majority were at least focused on trying to attack the hybrid to down it before it could grow any more powerful, but even those attacks were only coordinated around making sure not to blow away the Haze that had been haphazardly spread across the battlefield in an effort to try and fight off the ever growing well of power within S-22. Why couldn't they ever coordinate? Every time they fought, it devolved into a random melee like this instead of the coordination that they SHOULD have since they spent so much time around each other! Looking down to the Noivern she was still astride, she felt herself finally reaching a crossroad in her choices. And for once, she was going to make one that didn't aim for her to be in the spotlight. She had been coordinating a band that consisted nearly entirely of Pokemon for years and using them for her own special effects, she knew exactly how to coordinate things so that they could become a stronger whole, and she was going to make these idiots listen and coordinate.

Tapping her SNAG and positioning it for Vibrato to amplify the speaker setting she already put it on, Aria would bellow into the device to catch everyone's attention. "HEY, YOU MORONS! Doesn't matter how fast he can move once he's in the air! Coordinate and get him into the air, THEN try and counteract his natural enhancements! Otherwise he's just going to run around them and still beat you to death! Veronica, Kaya, Keiko, keep that damned shark corralled with everything you can! Rhyme, Sub, Cera! Throw out some attacks to keep him off-balance and limit his movement options more! Blizz, Darts, get him into the air with whatever your biggest moves are! Ryan! Keep preparing your big hit! We get S-22 into the air and get him limited, then you unleash it! Anyone I missed, help out with the group you think you can best work with! Ready? Go, you idiots!" And with a final shout, Aria would reach into her pack to begin grabbing another Pokeball, a quick handsign to her Pangoro being her only other action. While she might've liked to have Aile around to use for keeping S-22 corralled through quicksand or some moving earth, she was doing her own thing and Aria had to respect her for that. Especially since it was what she would be doing herself if she recognized anyone in the crowd.

The Pangoro would nod in understanding, standing back from S-22 for a moment as the Dark type began to talk himself up in his head and throw out a few jabs in anticipation. And even as he began to Work Up himself, Suigetsu would already begin measuring the distance in power between himself and the hybrid they were fighting. While it was a hell of a chasm, all of the monster's power appeared to be in its physical abilities. So reducing it by cutting its ability to leverage its body weight or committing to a strategy that kept it from taking a full armed swing towards you were the best bets. But unfortunately, it was too fast to easily commit to either strategy, so they were left with what seemed to be a desperate move to remove any capacity for S-22 to have leverage, if only for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 am
As Night stepped off the elevator and into the arena, her fur immediately began to stand on end. The emptiness of the room, once so full of joy and excitement, seemed to weigh heavily on her shoulders as though it was a tangible thing. The silence seemed almost as deafening as the crowds that had once been here. Something definitely wasn't right here, every instinct the fox had was practically screaming at her to turn around and get the hell out of there. So naturally, she ignored every last one of them and stepped further into the arena alongside the rest of her team.

However, the moment Ein's voice came oozing out of the old speakers and the bleachers filled with his numerous victims (not to mention the massive Sharpedo hybrid that just came out of the damn floor), Night knew she'd made a horrible mistake. Lips pulled back in a silent snarl, no sound was made from the Ninetales as she stumbled backwards a few steps before falling to the ground. Her hands flew to her ears, the claws poking small holes through the thin flesh, as she pulled on them in an attempt to drown out the sound of the madman's voice coming from the speakers.

As the battled raged on around her, the color in Night's eyes slowly began to brighten until they emitted a bright pink glow that had been increasingly present lately. A large grin, which seemed to be more of a baring of teeth than not, replaced the former snarl as the Ninetales returned to her feet and began to join the battle. She slowly began walking towards the others, eyes focused solely on the Sharpedo hybrid, as she unleashed the full force of her Extrasensory upon him.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 am
Aile had barely stood up when she heard Robert call out, narrowing her eyes as she just barely shook her head. “Tch. What did he do,” she’d ask, turning her head back to the battle. She’d tap her staff tip to the ground to try and let her tremor sense get a read, just in case there was anything below them. Also to make sure it still applied here, in case someone or something tried to sneak attack her from the sides. She turned her gaze to the fight below herself at least for a moment, eyes narrowing as she watched it continue. She’d turn her eyes away to look at the rest of the crowd, trying to discern if there were any plants so to speak. She’d speak a silent prayer to… whatever god may exist that things would turn out well here. She knew they all hands were needed on deck, but her heart was screaming at her to help her friend here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm
"That can't be it." Sub commented as Griswold rose up out of Blizzard's shadow, the Dark Channeler stepping out of the Spiritomb's stretched out mouth, Nevermore swooping down to land on her trainer's shoulder. He stood there and watched as the dust began to settle where Cera had dropped a piece of Realgam Tower on not just S-22 but Darts as well. It simply couldn't be that easy, especially after the realization of the cyborg's ability, it certainly had enough speed and reflex to get away in time, didn't it? And if it did, what of Darts? There were too much uncertainty and the seconds of silence were being longer and louder as time went on.

"I would be glad to but..." Sub began to comment in response to Aria's plan. He wasn't sure whether to act yet or not, however just in case S-22 really wasn't taken down he gave Nevermore a nod, the bird fluttering back up into the air, her eyes giving off a pink glow as she executed Psycho Shift, sharing her aerial view with Sub. He wasn't going to get caught off guard, not this time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 pm
"Please tell me that didn't kill Darts. Again, I guess, ghost and all." Cera remarked as she shielded her eyes from the dust. She hadn't intended to catch anyone else in the crossfire, but the moment didn't exactly call for any degree of fine tuning to prevent that. Plus it was a lot of rubble and fairly taxing to pull that off, things she'd feel all too hard whenever the adrenaline wore off. "Because something tells me that S-22's a lot sturdier than what I dropped on him."

Just in case, she was already lifting parts of the rubble and having them float in place, ready to send at S-22 again if- when- she needed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 pm
Cecile Silverstone
"Kaya!" Ulla shouted as she got out of from the crowd as she was trying to break them free. She climbed back up as her Lucario noticed her running towards Kaya who in the grip of S-22 but then suddenly under a ton of ruble on top of them. "Master?!" He hurried past her to make sure she doesn't do something reckless. "Stay back and heal the ones who need it along with your mother! I'll grab Kaya for you!" Ulla stopped in her pace as she nodded as she held her Mega Stone close to her. "Lucario Mega Evolve! Use Metal Claw!" Lucario's Lucarionite started glowing brightly as well as he soon Mega Evolved. He started to run faster as he used Metal Claw.

Lucario jumped into the air and dived down to break the ruble better as he started searching for the Klefki hybrid. Ulla watched from afar as she clasped her hands together as she thought of all her injured comrades. Especially Kaya. "Please be okay....please be okay..." She whispered to herself as she had a pink outline to her as a circle formed on the ground beneath her and those that were injured.
RCCaughtem
Ryan would accept the Primarium-Z from the Jellicent. He had it back and this time, S-22 wasn't going to be able to get it from him again.

Yet there was still the task of giving the Primarinium-Z the infusion of power it needed. Ryan would sweep up the Surf that the other Jellicent gave off and form an orb of water around it.

"Undine! To me!" Ryan shouts and his Primarina comes right over.

"Focus! Focus on the Crystal with all your energy!" Ryan instructs Undine.

And the Primarina would along with her Trainer, both pour their energies into charging the crystal. Thoughts and Memories from the day they met onward helping to make the bond stronger, the orb of water shrinking and shrinking until Trainer and Pokemon had hand and flipper clasped around the crystal.

As Undine lifted her flipper, it would reveal the now fully charged Primarinium-Z. Ryan clicks the crystal onto his Z-Ring just as the massive combo hits S-22.

Ryan and his Primarina stand-by, waiting to see if their ultimate combo would be required to put the final touches down on S-22, or if they could save it for the likes of Ein.
Not a Noise
Rhyme has what she believes is one clear shot. He's moved forwards and she recognizes that hes not a rough skin. She has what she believes is one shot to make this count, and her fingers close in around the secret weapon that she's pulled from her backpack. Pulled from her pockets,She ends up letting the Z-crystal crack and curl away from her hands in wisps of sparking smoke. "INCOMING!!" Was her cry, just before the haze hit the battlefield in that overwhelming chaos, the Zap Cannon shooting forth from the wounded Pachirisu hybrid and aiming true towards S-22, the strike aimed at the moment where no ally would be hit as she had, ironically enough, a clear shot...

If she could paralyze him, or slow him down....great. If not....well...she'd be a snack for a shark wouldn't she?
Ms Edyn
As Night stepped off the elevator and into the arena, her fur immediately began to stand on end. The emptiness of the room, once so full of joy and excitement, seemed to weigh heavily on her shoulders as though it was a tangible thing. The silence seemed almost as deafening as the crowds that had once been here. Something definitely wasn't right here, every instinct the fox had was practically screaming at her to turn around and get the hell out of there. So naturally, she ignored every last one of them and stepped further into the arena alongside the rest of her team.

However, the moment Ein's voice came oozing out of the old speakers and the bleachers filled with his numerous victims (not to mention the massive Sharpedo hybrid that just came out of the damn floor), Night knew she'd made a horrible mistake. Lips pulled back in a silent snarl, no sound was made from the Ninetales as she stumbled backwards a few steps before falling to the ground. Her hands flew to her ears, the claws poking small holes through the thin flesh, as she pulled on them in an attempt to drown out the sound of the madman's voice coming from the speakers.

As the battled raged on around her, the color in Night's eyes slowly began to brighten until they emitted a bright pink glow that had been increasingly present lately. A large grin, which seemed to be more of a baring of teeth than not, replaced the former snarl as the Ninetales returned to her feet and began to join the battle. She slowly began walking towards the others, eyes focused solely on the Sharpedo hybrid, as she unleashed the full force of her Extrasensory upon him.
Reno Vantas
Aria could barely fathom what was going on. Well, the upside was that her personal pet theory had been confirmed by the fact that S-22 didn't turn Sub into hamburger among other things. The bad news is that it left her with the confirmed knowledge that this monstrosity of a hybrid was only going to be getting faster as the fight went on. And the worst part was.....it was.....NOBODY COULD COORDINATE AT ALL! That was what was driving her absolutely up the wall! The majority were at least focused on trying to attack the hybrid to down it before it could grow any more powerful, but even those attacks were only coordinated around making sure not to blow away the Haze that had been haphazardly spread across the battlefield in an effort to try and fight off the ever growing well of power within S-22. Why couldn't they ever coordinate? Every time they fought, it devolved into a random melee like this instead of the coordination that they SHOULD have since they spent so much time around each other! Looking down to the Noivern she was still astride, she felt herself finally reaching a crossroad in her choices. And for once, she was going to make one that didn't aim for her to be in the spotlight. She had been coordinating a band that consisted nearly entirely of Pokemon for years and using them for her own special effects, she knew exactly how to coordinate things so that they could become a stronger whole, and she was going to make these idiots listen and coordinate.

Tapping her SNAG and positioning it for Vibrato to amplify the speaker setting she already put it on, Aria would bellow into the device to catch everyone's attention. "HEY, YOU MORONS! Doesn't matter how fast he can move once he's in the air! Coordinate and get him into the air, THEN try and counteract his natural enhancements! Otherwise he's just going to run around them and still beat you to death! Veronica, Kaya, Keiko, keep that damned shark corralled with everything you can! Rhyme, Sub, Cera! Throw out some attacks to keep him off-balance and limit his movement options more! Blizz, Darts, get him into the air with whatever your biggest moves are! Ryan! Keep preparing your big hit! We get S-22 into the air and get him limited, then you unleash it! Anyone I missed, help out with the group you think you can best work with! Ready? Go, you idiots!" And with a final shout, Aria would reach into her pack to begin grabbing another Pokeball, a quick handsign to her Pangoro being her only other action. While she might've liked to have Aile around to use for keeping S-22 corralled through quicksand or some moving earth, she was doing her own thing and Aria had to respect her for that. Especially since it was what she would be doing herself if she recognized anyone in the crowd.

The Pangoro would nod in understanding, standing back from S-22 for a moment as the Dark type began to talk himself up in his head and throw out a few jabs in anticipation. And even as he began to Work Up himself, Suigetsu would already begin measuring the distance in power between himself and the hybrid they were fighting. While it was a hell of a chasm, all of the monster's power appeared to be in its physical abilities. So reducing it by cutting its ability to leverage its body weight or committing to a strategy that kept it from taking a full armed swing towards you were the best bets. But unfortunately, it was too fast to easily commit to either strategy, so they were left with what seemed to be a desperate move to remove any capacity for S-22 to have leverage, if only for a moment.
Darksol88
"Please tell me that didn't kill Darts. Again, I guess, ghost and all." Cera remarked as she shielded her eyes from the dust. She hadn't intended to catch anyone else in the crossfire, but the moment didn't exactly call for any degree of fine tuning to prevent that. Plus it was a lot of rubble and fairly taxing to pull that off, things she'd feel all too hard whenever the adrenaline wore off. "Because something tells me that S-22's a lot sturdier than what I dropped on him."

Just in case, she was already lifting parts of the rubble and having them float in place, ready to send at S-22 again if- when- she needed to.
SubonicXP
"That can't be it." Sub commented as Griswold rose up out of Blizzard's shadow, the Dark Channeler stepping out of the Spiritomb's stretched out mouth, Nevermore swooping down to land on her trainer's shoulder. He stood there and watched as the dust began to settle where Cera had dropped a piece of Realgam Tower on not just S-22 but Darts as well. It simply couldn't be that easy, especially after the realization of the cyborg's ability, it certainly had enough speed and reflex to get away in time, didn't it? And if it did, what of Darts? There were too much uncertainty and the seconds of silence were being longer and louder as time went on.

"I would be glad to but..." Sub began to comment in response to Aria's plan. He wasn't sure whether to act yet or not, however just in case S-22 really wasn't taken down he gave Nevermore a nod, the bird fluttering back up into the air, her eyes giving off a pink glow as she executed Psycho Shift, sharing her aerial view with Sub. He wasn't going to get caught off guard, not this time.

As the dust clears, the various Snagems working themselves into a frenzy and digging teammates from the rubble surrounds a very still, very quiet monolith, rubble all along the sides of Cera's efforts. Had the Zap Cannon connected? The Extrasensory have any effect? It was impossible to tell with the tons of steel and rock lying atop their foe. Until...

Espeon_Commander
Aile had barely stood up when she heard Robert call out, narrowing her eyes as she just barely shook her head. “Tch. What did he do,” she’d ask, turning her head back to the battle. She’d tap her staff tip to the ground to try and let her tremor sense get a read, just in case there was anything below them. Also to make sure it still applied here, in case someone or something tried to sneak attack her from the sides. She turned her gaze to the fight below herself at least for a moment, eyes narrowing as she watched it continue. She’d turn her eyes away to look at the rest of the crowd, trying to discern if there were any plants so to speak. She’d speak a silent prayer to… whatever god may exist that things would turn out well here. She knew they all hands were needed on deck, but her heart was screaming at her to help her friend here.

For once Aile's paranoia was warranted as she begins sensing extreme tremors, some smaller than others, but increasing in both frequency and proximity until...

CRACK!

S-22 emerges through the floor of the battlefield with a shattering sound as he cracks the surface of the platform, the facade of the battlefield blistering as he re-emerges into the battlefield to resume the melee. His skin crackles with electricity, as he clearly had been at least winged by the Zap Cannon earlier but was seeming relatively undamaged otherwise. His prison shirt had been blown to pieces, displaying more of the hybrid's chiseled physique, but he seemed none the worse for wear. In one hand he's holding one of the wooden chairs that normally serve as seating arrangements within the tower proper, and he swings it like a polo player at an errant ball, cracking Aile full on in the ribs with quite enough force to send her skyward, up and away from Robert. The various other prisoners near him scramble backwards in fear, or at least attempt to, manacles clinking as they scream in fright trying to practically gnaw their own arms off out of the restraints.

On the other hand, Darts re-emerges right alongside the monster, and to say the gambler had seen better days would be an understatement. His crest, already having been manhandled by the monster, has a hairline crack running down the front of it, a noticeable amount of some kind of black ichor that served as the Giratina hybrid's blood rolling down the gilt surface, dripping off his face and onto the ground in a oily pool. Darts' chest heaves with exertion, sweat covering both him and his living jacket, several noticeable wounds weeping ichor as well further down - some with the noted jagged edge of being caused by teeth and still others from the rubble of the pillar. His skin bears some nasty blotches that are turning silver - clear bruises coming up from the fight he endured through the tower. A sharp spine of rock juts out of his hip, though whether or not that was from the tower earlier or S-22 placing it there in their fight underground remained uncertain.

"Haa...." Darts begins summoning more Outrage, blue fire moving to the various cuts on his body, pooling around the rock in his hip as the steroid begins to again blot out the pain of his injuries. He was already well past the tipping point of ferality by now, but if he kept going to the well of Dragon energy so to speak he was going to end up dead, though whether or not it was going to be at the Sharpedo hybrid's hands was still up in the air.

Anyone who managed to clear away the rubble of the pillar where S-22 and Darts had been crushed originally would notice a clean hole bored through the ground and into the tower beneath. Clearly Darts had taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:32 am
If Robert had told her anything, she stopped paying attention once she felt the vibrations, eyes darting on the ground, following them where they lined up in her head. Once she realised the trajectory, she cursed loudly and started running up the stairs she was on, trying to create distance between her and the impending speeding object. All of the preparations in the world would not have prepared her for what came out of the ground at her, though.

Despite Aile’s efforts, she would be cut off by the shark cyborg, the woman going pale once more before getting sent flying. Tatooine was still in the air nearby and swooped in to catch her trainer, getting thrown back a bit herself. Once the Flygon stabilized her flight, she looked down to her trainer, who was holding her rib area as she screamed a few more profanities. “Tati,” she finally croaked, “I think that thing broke… f~/~, probably all of my ribs. It hurts to even breathe right now. ...Hell, where’s my staff?” Looking out, she would see the staff not that far from the point of impact, currently still near the the experiment monster still in the crowd. “Hell….”

Tati looked at her trainer’s staff, down to her trainer, then over to Sarlaac who was inching her way over to the group. The sand dragon would fly over to the sentient sandcastle and lay Aile down next to her, with Aile inching herself onto the towers to try to sit up. “Tati, what do you- Tati!” The Flygon took off before she could issue any orders to her, and with Aile in as much pain as she was, with a gimped left arm and a massive amount of broken ribs, she wouldn’t be getting one out, as Tatooine flew along to grab the staff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:15 am
Ulla was praying to Arceus that they could finally get through this. She then heard a very loud crack as she opened her eyes as she heard a Slyveon cry. Lucario heard it as well as he saw Kaya with the Slyveon. Lucario sighed of relief as both of them then heard a loud crack as S-22 emerged through the floor. When he attacked Aile which resulted in breaking some ribs, Ulla shuttered as she heard Aile's scream in agony. "Aile!" She shouted as the child started to run to them. She then overheard Aria's plan on making the monster fly so he couldn't do anything. Ulla stopped in her tracks as she was looking at Aile then back at S-22. Ulla was struggling what to do as she felt fear starting to stir in her heart. Ulla then pulled out a Pokeball as she tossed it towards Aile "Comfey use Floral Healing on Aile."

Comfey popped out cheering happily as the little shiny flower fairy placed it's flower crown on Aile's head as it started to shimmer slightly to heal her. That would have to do for now till she could get this thing up in the air. Lucario ran quickly to his Trainer's side to make sure she was okay. "Master, I feel your aura stirring. Don't worry. I will protect you from Ein even this experiment. No matter what." He said with the most confidence he could to help his trainer calm down. "I-I know that...It's just hard for me to focus with all of these people in agony." "I understand. It's okay." He said as he looked down at his Trainer's feet as a trail of pink glitter started to surround them. Once again, that sweet scent started to surface even stronger.

"Mega Lucario use Close Combat to knock him off his feet. Once you do, use Aura Sphere to launch him. I'll protect you with my Channeling move Sparkly Swirl which will hopefully keep him up there." She said as Lucario nodded. He then sprinted forward at S-22 as he released a combo of punches and kicks. Ulla started to control her breathing as another pink swirl started to surround S-22 and Lucario. The wind started to pick up even stronger and stronger as the Leon's coat hood flew off her face to reveal what she looked like. If anyone looked at the child, her eyes were filled with fear. But also determination. "Ein I'm taking your little toy down along with your whole organization of Shadow Pokemon! I know I can with the help of my friends." She said as her nose started to bleed slightly for using so much of her power already. Right when Lucario would find an opening, he would shoot an beam of Aura at S-22 to hopefully send him flying.  

Cecile Silverstone

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:37 pm
As soon as Ryan saw S-22, he immediately clicked his Primarinium-Z into the activated position. The surge of energy that happened between him and Undine felt unreal.

Ryan goes through the postures, rotating his arms around and then doing a hula motion to the left, then to the right. The energy would spike even higher.

"Do it, Undine! Form up that orb!" Ryan says.

Undine nods then creates a massive orb of water that once pushed over to where S-22 was, would hopefully catch the hybrid right in the middle and take up quite a bit of the arena floor.

The energy would kick up one last time.

Ryan points to the sky. "Hit that high note and blow him away!" Ryan says.

Undine stands up on her tail as she places her flippers on her chest. She then lets out a note that most human opera divas would be jealous of, swinging her flippers out to exaggerate the note.

The Orb of Water would then explode with grand force, blast out water in all directions. Undine then takes a few bows for her virtuoso performance.

Ryan could only hope that her high note would be enough to blast S22 to the grave.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff