Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:14 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea
"I-I am from the near by city of Marr's Pass... you look cute too" Vanessa said

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico smiled toward her.
I would love to see it, Vanessa. What's this city nation called? Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail, since she would turn him human.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Tipa, I am from Tipa."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:41 am
Talamea
"Tipa, I am from Tipa."

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That sounds lovely, Vanessa. Is that an invite to ask me out and you can grant me legs? Then, I accept. Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail while he playfully teased her.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:24 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea
"Tipa, I am from Tipa."

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That sounds lovely, Vanessa. Is that an invite to ask me out and you can grant me legs? Then, I accept. Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail while he playfully teased her.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"I was about to ask if you wanted to see Tipa... guess I don't have to ask now." Vanessa giggled and blushed before giving him human legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:32 pm
Talamea
"I was about to ask if you wanted to see Tipa... guess I don't have to ask now." Vanessa giggled and blushed before giving him human legs.

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico was now transforming from merman to human.
Marico felt the Vanessa's magic surround her tail as it tingled him. He moaned as his tail and fins split apart then formed a pair of human legs and feet then moaned again as the bones formed, his scales turned to skin until it disappeared completely. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young man was sitting on the shore.
This is incredible, Vanessa. I have legs! I'm human! They feel smooth and wonderful! Marico said to Vanessa as he laughed as he looked at his new human legs and feet then wiggled his toes.

Marico then tried to stand up on his human legs to see what it was like but he was really wobbly and felt tingly, then fell down into the water with a splash, a piece of seaweed ended up on Marico's hair after he sat up straight again. Marico was naked & he didn't know how his new human legs and feet worked, the thought of having legs was all new, strange and different to him. Do human legs always feel this strange & am I making you blush, Vanessa? A naked Marico asked Vanessa as he looked at his new legs and feet. Vanessa, can you please teach me how to sand and walk on these human legs and feet?
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:22 pm
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

*Post Take 2*
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico felt the Vanessa's magic surround her tail as it tingled him. He moaned as his tail and fins split apart then formed a pair of human legs and feet then moaned again as the bones formed, his scales turned to skin until it disappeared completely. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young man was sitting on the shore.
This is incredible, Vanessa. I have legs! I'm human! They feel smooth and wonderful! Marico said to Vanessa as he laughed as he looked at his new human legs and feet then wiggled his toes.

Marico then tried to stand up on his human legs to see what it was like but he was really wobbly and felt tingly, then fell down into the water with a splash, a piece of seaweed ended up on Marico's hair after he sat up straight again. Marico was naked & he didn't know how his new human legs and feet worked, the thought of having legs was all new, strange and different to him. Do human legs always feel this strange & am I making you blush, Vanessa? A naked Marico asked Vanessa as he looked at his new legs and feet. Vanessa, can you please teach me how to sand and walk on these human legs and feet?
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:54 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

*Post Take 2*
[Marr's Pass, Beach]

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"You look wonderful as a human Marico and yes, I will teach you but for you, walking on human legs would be very strange and wobbly, do not be afraid if you don't get it right away" Vanessa smiled.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:57 pm
Talamea
"You look wonderful as a human Marico and yes, I will teach you but for you, walking on human legs would be very strange and wobbly, do not be afraid if you don't get it right away" Vanessa smiled.

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico accepted Vanessa's hand as he's helped up on his human legs and feet, then holds her so she can help him maintain his balance.
Alright. What's this Tipa place like? Do you have any friends? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he was held by Vanessa, who helped to keep him steady until he's used to standing on human legs. How do humans walk on these & what is this? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he looked at his feet in the sand then asked about the footprints he made in the sand.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:25 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico accepted Vanessa's hand as he's helped up on his human legs and feet, then holds her so she can help him maintain his balance.
Alright. What's this Tipa place like? Do you have any friends? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he was held by Vanessa, who helped to keep him steady until he's used to standing on human legs. How do humans walk on these & what is this? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he looked at his feet in the sand then asked about the footprints he made in the sand.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Tipa is beautiful, really nice place to live and yes, I do have a few friends" Vanessa said smiling. "Yes humans walk on these and those are called footprints" She answered.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm
Talamea
"Tipa is beautiful, really nice place to live and yes, I do have a few friends" Vanessa said smiling. "Yes humans walk on these and those are called footprints" She answered.

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico was helped by Vanessa until he was used to walking on human legs.
That's wonderful, Vanessa. a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he saw her blush. What's that? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he looked at a stray sail sheet and robe? Marico didn't know he was naked.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:38 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico was helped by Vanessa until he was used to walking on human legs.
That's wonderful, Vanessa. a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he saw her blush. What's that? a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he looked at a stray sail sheet and robe? Marico didn't know he was naked.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"This is to cover yourself with" She tied the sail around him to cover him up.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:40 pm
Talamea

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach to Tipa]
Marico blushed Thank you, Vanessa. a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he was carried by her to Castle Tipa after being covered in a sail sheet. I hope to learn so much about the Human World. The sights, dancing and more. Marico said kindly.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:44 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach to Tipa]
Marico blushed Thank you, Vanessa. a naked Marico said to Vanessa as he was carried by her to Castle Tipa after being covered in a sail sheet. I hope to learn so much about the Human World. The sights, dancing and more. Marico said kindly.

User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Oh... don't worry, I'll show you so much." Replied Vanessa.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You're going to get a headache thinking too much."

Take 2 Character Reset: Derek & Aqua
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
During the mid morning, Derek walked a bit on the beach until he saw a sweet mermaid surface, she had short blue hair, blue eyes, a blue seashell bra and blue tail, Derek went for a closer look. Hello, I'm Derek of Tipa and my class is Knight. What is your name? Your tail is beautiful and so are you. Derek said to mermaid Aqua as he blushed toward her.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:31 pm
Aqua
Ventus's Sister
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
talks-
Tipa? whats that?=) nice to meet you, gives her hand, I'm Aqua, from the sea,and a great family biggrin ,nice to see a human male , wink

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:24 am
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You're going to get a headache thinking too much."

Take 2 Character Reset: Derek & Aqua
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Tipa is a Great Crystal Nation of Ivalice. Would you like to see it? I can grant you human legs and I think you'll look beautiful as well on human legs if you like. Derek said to mermaid Aqua, she looked like a sweet big sister figure from a family with a plentiful number of siblings even though she's 16 years old & looked like she loves Jewelcrafting & making Wayfinders for her family and friends in her spare time.
I'm 17 years old, Aqua. How old are you? Derek said to Aqua.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out