Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[ORP] The Invitation. (Clan Giovanni April 4th Dinner) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 3:20 pm
While Regulus was used to large parties they weren’t quite as fancy as the one he was at now. A crowd didn’t bother him. Though he had felt like he had been watched most of the time they had been in the main foyer. Probably from curious on lookers wondering just who the hell ye was. He had payed them no mind however, he was here as Vespara’s guest and for the most part his attention had solely been on her.

He was glad though that they were free now to have a little private time just to themselves. And this little nook in the garden was quite perfect for that. It was off the beaten path so he highly doubted anyone would find them. At least for a while. The Clanless male wasn’t really important to anyone here except for maybe Vespara so no one would come looking for him. Although they might for his lovely companion after a time. Hopefully it wasn’t for a long time.

The curl of her lips begged for him to kiss her. He had wanted to since the moment he’d first seen her that evening. Memories of the last time they were together coming back to him in full force. The way her lips tasted, the press of her body against his, the weight of her head as she leaned it against his chest. Her scent. It had stirred him the entire night so far but he had had to behave himself for the most part. Now that they were alone he didn’t really have to.

As she tugged on his jacket he leaned down, capturing her lips. Parting his own as he pressed his tongue against hers, letting it slip into her mouth as his hand traveled from her chin along the side of her face, letting his fingers slide into her silken hair as they kissed. His other hand traveling up her arm then down her side to come to rest on her hip, giving it a light squeeze. Regulus had missed her. When she had left he found himself thinking about her, reliving their time at the club and at his apartment. Cespara had quickly gotten under his skin and lingered there and he was glad he was able to see her again so soon.

Pulling back from the kids slightly, he let his lips linger just barely out of reach of her own. “I missed you, you know.” His thumb brushed against her temple as he kissed the corner of her mouth, laying a trail of kisses along her jaw. The hand in her hip sliding down to push the hem of her skirt up just a little so that he could stroke his fingers along her soft thigh. “But I am glad you invited me here tonight so that I got to see you again. Even with all the awkwardness of meeting your fathers.” He wasn’t worried about them in all honesty. Vinny had asked a slightly embarrassing question but it was a valid one in the end. What exactly was his intentions with Vespara? Well, so far she had already experienced those intentions but it went beyond the physical. His intention was to treat her like she deserved to be treated, please her and make her happy. If he could do all that then he’d have achieved his goal.

—-

Of course Romeo enjoyed what he felt. How could anyone not? Eloisa had curves that went on for miles and he was certain there were a few covetous looks thrown her way. Envious looks thrown his. But vice versa could also be said. The Machiavelli was certainly a handsome man. All the Machiavelli were good looking, cultured, charming. It was what set them apart from the other families. The noble blood that ran through their lineage was cultivated and nurtured for a reason. But that wasn’t the only thing that set them apart. They had a ruthless side that put them in high standing with the Disciple himself. And that, in itself, was a great honor for his family. No other family could boast such an accomplishment.

He enjoyed the feel of her claws on the back of his neck, the way she pressed her body against his. Romeo’s hands slid to the small of her back pulling her in closer as one hand slid up her back, over her shoulder blades to rest at the back of her neck. Amusement shining in those stormy eyes. “Oh really? I dare say bella are you looking to make me jealous? Gazing at another man while on my arm?” His tone was teasing as his smile grew. He knew she was talking about him.

She looked lovely tonight and if he could be honest she looked lovely every time he had seen her. The male could appreciate the effort she had put into her look. Obviously she had dressed to impress, but she could have worn a sack and he would still find her alluring. “Oh is that s—“ Her fingers had wrapped around his tie, pulling him down she had quickly captured his lips before he had been able to finish his sentence. It was a pleasant surprise and he enjoyed the press of her lips against his own. Her lips begged to be kissed and he was only happy to answer the call.

Hands slid up and down her back, one coming to rest against the back of her neck again as he bent forward pushing her backwards just a bit as he braced her body with a hand on the small of her back. He had been serious when he had told her that he wanted to spend more time with her. If their families took issue with that well, he could be rather convincing. Edon he suspected would be easy to convince. Eloisa’s father however was the type of man Romeo avoided and he could only discern that he would be a hard man to convince of his intentions. While he might not care much about Eloisa it was often a different story when someone else took interest in something of yours. Especially if that someone was from a family that didn’t think highly of the other. “Signora Puttanesca, I think you’ve put quite the spell on me.” He had broken away from the kiss only for a moment, letting the hand at the back of her neck come forward so that he might run the back of his fingers along her cheek.

—-

It had certainly been hard to keep his hands off Ricco most of the evening. And the kiss they had shared earlier had only stoked the fire of desire that burned deep in his belly. Ricco had not been far from his sight or mind as he tended to business and Rain meandered through the room. His lips still tingling from that kiss, he had wanted more but knew well enough that in that moment was not the time. And it would be a bit of time before it was appropriate to leave. So he would have to settle for what he could get.

But the Milliner certainly did not make it easy. The touch of his fingers between Rain’s and the press of his leg up against his own. No, he would behave. Once they were able to eat home he could have Ricco all to himself. And hopefully for quite a few nights because Rain had no plans of leaving his love alone until the sun began to rise and they needed to sleep.

It amused him however that the Koenig head would think keeping Rain away for longer was helping his situation or even punishing Rain. It only made him pine more for him and most certainly put Ricco in a sour mood. He smiled as Ricco bussed his hand eyes lidding half way on pleasure. They had both been eager for his return. It had been hard leaving that penthouse, leaving Ricco. But work had to be done and as soon as Rain had hit the street he dove straight into it. The Milliner waiting back home always in the back of his mind.

That feral smile the other gave him sent a thrill up his spine. “Then let’s hope nothing comes up.” He leaned in to whisper in his ear. “Because I want you all to myself for as long as I can have you.” He was bold and let his teeth graze the Elder’s ear lobe before he sat back, gold eyes almost seemed to glow in the dim light as desire shone brightly in them. Like Ricco, Rain had never shared his life with anyone in this way. There had never seemed to be any time or real interest in it before now. Now he wanted nothing more than to intertwine their lives. Create a whole life together.

When he mentioned he had something for him Rainier’s interest was perked. He knew Ricco had been getting him something but he had told him to make it a surprise and now he was curious to see what he had come up with. “If you would like to give it to me now i would not object.”

Uta

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 10:19 pm
Vespara quite enjoyed Regulus' kisses. The warmth of his mouth upon her own, the feel of his soft tongue as it slid and coiled against her own. She had to reminder herself now to make a sound as she savored his close proximity. She swirled her tongue in a bit deeper, very happy to give him a proper welcome, snaking an arm up to slip around his neck and hold him close. His fingers through her hair felt wonderful, and she had to resist making a happy sound-- she'd promised to be quiet, and wasn't going to fail this early on.

When he pulled back from the kiss, her eyes partially opened to gaze at him. "Did you, carino?" She asked softly, her pleasure clear. She shut her eyes and moved her head to the side, giving him a little more access to her jaw and neck. Her stomach twisted, and tightened her hold, trying to encourage him closer.

Since they had last seen one another, she had held his memory close, missing him, and rather regretting that he wasn't more accessible. He had his own life, she had hers... and finding time for their worlds to cross would prove to be their first test. Of course, part of her didn't know exactly how he felt. She'd taken a risk when last they'd met, but she saw no reason to hide her attraction, or her interest. She liked him. She wanted him to like her. Inviting him tonight had been a bold move, as this was an important day for the Giovanni--but she had sincerely wanted to share it with him. He was a stranger among the Clan, but she didn't care... He was here with her, and that was all that mattered.

"I did miss you too, bello. I know this isn't an ideal date, but I am glad you came. I wouldn't have blamed you for trying to get out of it." She wouldn't have blamed him, or held it against him, but she would have been sorely disappointed. It wasn't her type of party, either, but it happened every year, and as member of house Giovani, there was absolutely no getting out of it. But at least this time she had a had a date...

Her nose crinkled at the reminder of the earlier fiasco. It hadn't gone to plan at all, though Vespara wasn't sure what she'd expected. "Mi dispiace per questo," she apologized, leaning bac, against the wall and pile of cushions in the nook, pulling Regulus down upon her. This was their little corner, and so far, nothing untoward was happening. Besides which, she knew darn well that shenanigans were bound to happen all over. It was a Giovanni party, after all, and they had a long history of devolving into pure debauchery. "I suppose it could have been worse. I've never really introduced them to anyone because most of my past dates didn't last more than one night. But you're different, bello," she slipped her arms about his neck catching his mouth again and pressing hers against his, ever so tendelry, before nibbling on his lower lip. "Mi piaci molto. Penso di essere un po' colpito." Stroking his back, his shoulders, she played with some of his long hair, tangling in her fingers, before running her nails down his scalp. "Perhaps we can have a nice time here, just the two of us. Maybe I can make up for any earlier discomfort...."

Did she want her fathers to approve of Regulus, and for Regulus to get on with them? Absolutely. But it seemed to Vespara that it would take a little more time... and a very different sort of setting.

----
There had been a chance that Romeo might have rebuffed her very forward advance. Just because he'd admitted to wanting to spend more time with her, to get to know her better, and may have kissed her hand and wrist--that didn't necessarily translate into wanting her lips upon his own. She didn't know much about courtship in any real sense... so she didn't know what was and wasn't allowed, especially around such a fancy, high-class family.

But it was just the two of them, and right now, he seemed more than happy to receive her attention. His lips felt good against her own, and she certainly was not shy about kissing him thoroughly. Those red lips were meant for him, and him alone, and she teased him by very lightly, very softly, letting the tip of her tongue brush against his lower lip. Even ladies liked to be kissed, after all....and Romeo had such nice lips. Could she be blamed for wanting to drink of them so deeply?

He held her firmly, leaning her back into his hold. It was a good thing he had a hold on her, because Eloisa thought she might well swoon. Instead, she kept her arms around his neck, letting a hand reach up to tangle into the back of his hair. Hern ails dragged down against his scalp, keeping him pressed close. It never occurred to Eloisa that her father might take issue with Romeo--as far as she was concerned, Riccardo Puttanesca hardly knew she existed, and it didn't occur to her that seeing Romeo would change anything. So it wasn't a worry for her.. She had everything she could have dreamed of in her arms right now, and it was far more dashing, charming, and sexy than she'd ever imagined.

When he broke off the kiss, her cerulean eyes gazed fondly up at him. She was utterly charmed, and her lips curled into another smile. "Then I hope you like to play with magic, Signore Machiavelli," she purred softly, "Because I'm not inclined to set you free." Of course, he wasn't the only one under a spell. Eloisa was utterly charmed by him, and had been from the very first. That he'd been so good to humor her attention, and that he seemed to genuinely like her was a miracle-- they were from different worlds, with very different lifestyles and yet... They always seemed to have a nice time when they were together.

----
Sitting in the gazebo during the dark of night had Ricco thinking all sorts of dangerous things. To have Rain so close and to be unable to kiss him, to hold him, to really touch him was torture--but he was trying valiantly to behave. Unfortunately, when Rain leaned over to whisper into his ear, he all but lost complete control. To hear those words made his undead heart sing, but to feel those teeth upon his earlobe, had him grip hard to the bench with his free hand.

He sucked in a breath, turning to look over at Rain. His dual-toned eyes had nothing but lust and love in their gaze, and he debated the ramifications of simply pushing Rainier down on that bench and kissing him. "I don't think the devil himself will be able to tear me away from you once we're home," he promised, his words low, rough with his desire. All he had to do was wait. They had waited this long.... what were a few more hours? Anticipation was half the pleasure...or so he kept trying to remind himself.

Soon.

Just not soon enough.

Thankfully, Rain seemed interested in what he had brought with him. It was something he'd wanted to give him as soon as it was finished, having demanded it be designed to his exact specification. Reaching into his jacket's pocket, he pulled out a trim box, and opened it up. Within the velvet material lay not just one ring, but three mythril rings. One for his pointer finger had a large, green diamond; another for his middle finger that had a large, blue diamond;, and a third for his ring finger, that was a yellow diamond, which was more gold than yellow. There was, perhaps, some sort of enchantment upon the rings, as they seemed to emit the slightest ethereal glow even amid the dark of night. There were small diamonds etched around stones, but the rare and expensive diamonds were certainly the show piece. Delicate, mythril chainmail was attached to each ring, coming together to a single, white-gold pendant to rest upon the top of his hand. From the pendant, was a single, thicker mythril chain, which attached to a fine, white-gold bracelet that was, to the discerning eye, shaped and felt like similarly to that of a handcuff. As if Ricco wouldn't want a physical claim on his love... as if it wasn't a nod to some of their shenanigans.

Certainly, when worn, most of it would likely be covered by Rainier's jacket.... but Ricco didn't mind. It was a mix of both their worlds; something beautiful, something hard, something unusual. The rings were solid, and would not easily break. The mythril alone would ensure that, and the hard diamonds, along with the enchantment, would assure it could handle quite a bit of abuse.

All he could hope was Rain liked it. He knew Rain wasn't the sort of man who needed expensive things; he also knew that the style might be a bit much -- but he'd seen Rain sport piercings and necklaces of all fashion -- perhaps he might like what Ricco had designed. "I know I asked you once already, but I'll ask again," he spoke softly, just for Rainier's ears and his ears alone.

"I love you. I need you. Rainier Koenig, please consent to be my husband?" He hoped he liked it. Of course, he would get him whatever his heart desired.... but he'd put thought into it.

The bracelet to remind Rain of his claim; the pendant as a reminder of their endless love, one that was pure, and true, without beginning or end; and three rings, representing their past, their present, and their future.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:50 am
“Of course. How could I not?” It was true. He had missed her quite a bit. Laying in his bed without her there made the room seem so empty. His bed so….empty. Somehow she had become such a bright spot in his world that when she wasn’t there, there was an obvious void that nothing else could fill. It was an odd feeling that had never struck him before and he wanted more of her in his life.

He would find the time. Even with his busy schedule he would make it work if he had to. If he wasn’t interested Regulus probably wouldn’t have been so eager as to see her again. The Clanless probably wouldn’t of shown up tonight. But he realized that this night was important to her and what was important to Vespara was important to him. Even if he had no connection to her clan or what this event was all about. When she spoke of missing him too he smiled warmly. Glad to hear that she had felt the same. Regulus shook his head. “I wouldn’t stand you up for anything in the world. You invited me to this night which is important to you, I wouldn’t want to disappoint.”

She didn’t need to apologize. It was only natural for parents to want to know what one’s intentions with their daughter was. And while a bit awkward Regulus had pretty much swept it under the rug and moved past it. He let himself be pulled on top of her. Leaning in to kiss along her neck once more. So help her forget about the whole exchange. He didn’t want her to feel like she had to apologize too much. “It’s fine. Don’t worry too much about it. Let’s just enjoy this evening while we have some time together.” As she captured his lips again his hand ran along her side. Feeling every curve and dip of her body as they kissed.

Regulus savored the feeling of her fingers in his hair. Reminding himself not to make any noise. So far they had done well to be quiet but that could certainly change in an instant. Who would be the first to crack? He smiled down at her, brushing a thumb over her cheek as his cyan gaze softened. Even here in the dim light of this hidden nook she was gorgeous.

—-

It was true that Romeo was perhaps a bit old fashioned when it came to courting a lady. But times changed and one had to change with them. The ladies of this time were quick with their kisses and more forward than what they had been just a few decades earlier. But he enjoyed Eloisa’s forwardness. She knew what she wanted and just went for it and he had to admire her ambition. Because when all was said and done Romeo wanted her too. All of her. Her kisses, her laughter, even the times when she was the loudest person in the room.

He chuckled, giving those red lips a quick and soft kiss. “I don’t think I could walk away even if I wanted to.” It was true. He was enraptured by her, drawn to her like a moth to a flame. Eloisa’s spell had been cast and he was an utter fool for her. But he also knew these sorts of things had delicate intricacies that needed to be navigated well. Luckily, Romeo was an expert navigator.

Romeo wasn’t too worried about her father. At least not right now. The Puttanesca head was the furthest thing from his mind. Eloisa currently occupied all his thoughts. He tightened his hold on her, not wanting her to be able to escape from his grasp. There was certainly an attraction there, Romeo felt a strong pull towards her. But he also had to be careful too. The Ancilla had had his heart broken before when he didn’t look before he lept. Perhaps it was a bad habit of his. He got attached too quickly, poured his feelings so deeply into the relationship that he was blind sided when it ended. He could only hope that Eloisa would enjoy the attention and doting that was to come. Romeo wanted to make sure that she felt special, because to him she was. She might of had a gaggle of sisters and felt like just another face in the crowd of them but to him she was one of a kind.

—-

Rainier couldn’t help but be a little bit naughty. They were certainly obscured enough from any prying eyes and there didn’t seem to be another soul out here. Most were probably enjoying Augustus’ compensation for canceling the dinner or off in their own private little worlds. It was hard to wait when Ricco was right there, so close. Maybe they could get away with it. Maybe, just maybe. It was a thrilling thought tho. Trying not to get caught, it actually sounded like a fun little game to play and the thought of it amused Rain greatly. Could Ricco stay wuiet as to not draw attention?

It was tempting. Oh so tempting.

Home. It was still such an unfamiliar concept to him. Rain had never set down roots anywhere and now he had a home with Ricco. Their own place where they could spend their nights and days wrapped up in one another. Ignoring the outside world. He smiled at Ricco’s reply. His own gaze returning the love that Ricco’s gave him. Gods he loved this man. How had he gone so long denying himself this?

As Ricco produced the box and opened it Rain was surprised. He had thought the Milliner would simply get a singular ring but this was certainly a surprise. His gazed at it, taking in every little detail, Ricco had certainly put a lot of thought into this Rain was certain. But of course he did. The man always put a lot of thought into everything he did. And Rain could appreciate that. “It’s very lovely.” It was true that he didn’t need expensive things and Ricco probably spent quite a bit on this, he only ever wanted the best.

His gaze lifted up to catch Ricco’s as he asked him that question again. Rainier’s answer had not changed at all. He leaned in, dangerously close with a smile that curled the corners of his lips. Eyes half lidded in pleasure. “Yes.” Leaning forward more he captured Ricco’s lips with his own. Right now he didn’t give a ******** if anyone saw them. He just wanted to feel those lips pressed against his own.

Uta

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:17 pm
Vespara was glad that they at least seemed to be equally interested in one another. Their relationship was very new, and had moved exceedingly fast at least in terms of the physical connection-- but she wasn't interest in only that. There was still so much about Regulus she didn't know, so much they hadn't been able to discuss. Was this just a passing fancy, a hot fling that would cool down the longer they were together? Or did Regulus want something more serious? And if so... what would that entail?

It wasn't as if Vespara had her own place or even her own life. Leaving her clan was not an option. As the granddaughter of Augustus Giovanni, loyalty to la famiglia ran deep in her veins. and while she had her ambitions, everything she did was for the success of the family. Dating Regulus was not looked upon favorably by her fathers, and likely others in the Clan now that it was so known--but she was certain they could make it work. No one in the Clan had made her feel the way she felt around Regulus... Was it so wrong of her to want to pursue something with him?

Well, that was something they could talk about later. Right now, right here, she had him stolen away. His words made her smile, and she gazed down at him with nothing but pleasure. "Ah, carino--you're going to spoil me with such sweet words," she mused, letting one of her hands slide down to caress his cheek. She was very lucky to have met him. "Careful now, or I might not let you go." Oh, if she could, she would keep him very close, indeed, and spoil herself rotten by indulging in his kisses, and more, every night. Maybe their romance would burn bright and fizzle, but Vespara wasn't shy, nor was she known to be cautious; like her father, she wasn't known to be fearful and would dive headfirst and see where she landed. As a future necromancer, there was no place for fear or regret. And if she wanted to claw her way up in rank, she would need to take chances.

Vespara was ready to take a chance on Regulus...especially with how he kissed her neck and lips and how it made her feel. Her eyes closed for a moment as she relished his closeness, shifting so she might loosely wrap a leg around his hip, to better hold him tighter. Mmm, she had to swallow back the purrs she wanted to make, which was exceedingly difficult. As he ran his hand along here side, she continued to lace her fingers through his hair with one hand, and allowed the other to run down his chest, letting her fingers grope and caress what she found beneath the layers of fabric he wore. She was taken back to their time together at the Sin Bin, and then his apartment.... and her stomach tightened and fluttered with interest renewed.

When their kiss ended, and he smiled down at her, she met his expression with a fond look of her own. He was terribly handsome with his long, ebony locks, and those piercing blue eyes. "Ah, sa quanto è bello?" She admired, more than happy just to get to lost in his regard among the pillows, the nook, serenaded by the bubbling waters. "Comfortable, bello?"

----
Eloisa was on cloud nine, and now that she'd had a sampling of his kisses, she absolutely wanted more. It shocked her exceedingly that he was not already snatched up, not already on the arm of a pretty lady, or fair gent. She had no doubt that he likely had a lifetime of lovers over the years, but if so, how had they let him slip away? She certainly would never ask, nor pry into his history--but she hoped that whatever this was might have the opportunity to blossom. She'd let him break her heart just for a few more kisses.

It as amazing to Eloisa how he seemed so easily to accept her. She'd yet to hear him raise his voice or give a sigh of annoyance at her questions; he explained things to her when she asked, and shared stories willingly. He really was a dreamboat, and Eloisa couldn't thank her lucky stars that he'd come to town. All she could hope was that he might get to stay... for he was all things a gentleman ought to be.

No doubt, he would have his fair share of ladies (and gents) to call upon him once he was better settled. Some of the family might not have known him to return, and others might not have known him at all -- but the Machiavelli's would certainly be well sought after by the prettiest, and most handsome of available Giovanni. Eloisa could only hope she wouldn't outshone. A man was never more desired than when he was unavailable, of course.

"Oh, bello," she laughed warmly, untangling his now rumpled tie, and sliding her hand over his chest. She let her hand rest upon his shoulder, other arm still looped around his neck. It allowed her to lean up, nuzzling his ear softly with her nose, before pressing her lips softly against its ridges. Quietly, she purred, "Then stay, and make yourself comfortable." Maybe he'd like the sort of sorcery she could offer.

----
It was a good thing Ricco was no mind-reader, for he might well have taken Rainier up on the idea if he thought he could. The stolen kiss they had shared earlier that evening had only riled him up, and he would have dragged him off into a closet if he had thought for a moment he could get away with it. At least out here, they had a little privacy, and he could touch him without concern.

Hadn't Augustus encouraged them to enjoy themselves? It certainly would be rude not to indulge their illustrious Disciple...

Ah, but his thoughts stalled when Rain smiled at him, drinking in that loving gaze and putting it to memory. To see him smile, to know his love.... It could stop him in his tracks. It had changed his unlife completely, and utterly and he would never look back. He needed Rain-- that confession had not been a lie, nor said facetiously.

If Ricco needed to breathe, he would have held his breath as he waited for Rainier's assessment. He wasn't sure what he was waiting for--perhaps approval? perhaps some sign that he did like what he'd purchased? Ricco could have gone with something simple, but Rainier deserved the best...and Ricco wanted to get him something uniquely made, just for him. It did cost a small fortune, but he didn't care.... Money was no object to the rich man. There were times he could be frugal, but not when it came to Rain.

"It's very lovely." Uh-oh. Was that... a good thing? Did he want him to return it? Did he want something else? Would he be proud to wear it? Had he designed it with rose-colored glasses? A million thoughts suddenly caused his brows to knit as he weighed the response... And what about his answer? Maybe he had changed his mind. He could have changed his mind. He wanted him so damn bad, he lost his god damn mind while he sat there, staring at him, offering him the jewelry like his very unlife hung in the balance.

But thankfully, Rainier had leaned in with a smile, quietly agreed, and kissed him. While he still held the box in one hand, the other slipped around Rain's waist, and pulled him closer. His tongue flicked out to trace over his bottom lip, before he forced Rian's mouth to part, so he could deepen that kiss. He didn't need to worry. Whatever Rain wanted, whatever Rain needed, Ricco would give. He didn't care if he liked what he'd picked or not... he just wanted his lips, his life, his love. That was and would always be enough for him.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 9:15 pm
Vespara was certainly not his first relationship. He had had flings but n the past and some that were more serious. He knew himself better than anyone and he knew exactly what he felt. What he felt for her. But even so he wouldn’t push it. Their relationship was quite new and while the physical side of it had rocketed full speed a head on their second date he didn’t want to scare her off with talks of feelings and where things were going. They both had plenty of time for that.

There was a lot more for them to explore as things progressed. Whatever intentions that would arise from it all they would figure it out together. He had no plans or interest of going anywhere. “You should be spoiled and if it’s me doing it all the better.” He kissed her chin, her nose before trailing more kisses along her neck. “You assume I want to go anywhere.” Regulus chuckled as he raised an eyebrow. The male really didn’t want to, he was content to stay right there with her in that little nook for as long as the night allowed. Of course, eventually they would have to leave this place and make an appearance once more he was sure.

But for now they could just enjoy it without being disturbed.

It amused him how she seemed to continue to catch herself before she made a noise. And he wondered just how far he could push her to see if she would break. Nothing too sordid of course, they were in her family’s home and while he had no clue about the Giovanni he didn’t want to disrespect their home if he could. Of course, he would let her lead for the most part. His hand slid down her side, trailing to the hem of her skirt once more and running the pads of his fingers again the soft skin of her leg beneath the fabric. If they were back at his apartment they would be doing a lot more than just petting through their clothes.

He leaned his head against her chest, letting his ear press against her as he kissed her stomach through her dress. “Very comfortable.” Though she was smaller than him and he pretty much almost completly covered her as he lay there she did make for a rather comfortable pillow to lay on. His free hand taking one of her own and lacing his fingers with hers. Bringing the hand up to his lips and placing a kiss on her knuckles. Kissing each finger individually before pulling it to his chest. Letting out a soft, contented sigh.

After Romeo’s last relationship he had thrown himself into his books and work. It had left a nasty taste in his mouth one that he hoped to cleanse from his pallete. Of course there had been interest from others but he had simply turned them away. That was several decades ago and the thought of another relationship or even the want for another one hadn’t crossed his mind.

At least….no until he had come across Eloisa.

That night they had spent on the hillside looking at the stars and sharing that basket of wine and treats had made him miss that sort of thing. Courting and spoiling the object of his affection. After that night he had decided he wanted to take another chance. Give her a chance. He wanted to sho her the good life and how interested in he he really was. Maybe he was a fool for jumping head it’s into another relationship. Maybe he would get his heart broken all over again, but oh if she would just give him the chance to show her what he truly thought of her he could promise she would be swept up off her feet.

There was something that had been burning a hole in his coat pocket all night. He had been eating with himself weither or not to give it to her. But now seemed like as good a time as any. Romeo wanted to repay her for the lovely bookmarks she had given him.

Taking her hand he lead her further behind the tree, leaning his back against it before he settled on the grass. Pulling her down into his lap gently as he wrapped an arm about her, drawing her in close. “This comfortable enough for you, Signora?” He glanced down at her with a warm gaze of affection. “There’s something I want to give you as thanks for those lovely bookmarks you gifted me the other night. And also….as a sign of my affection of course.” Reaching into his coat’s inner pocket he pulled out a thin, long box. Handing it to her so that she might open it. When she did she would find a gold bracelet within. A round, ornate pendant at it’s center with an M etched into it in a rather fancy type face. Framed by twisting vines and flowers also etched into it’s surface. “I hope you like it.”

—-

Rain had caught the anxious look in Ricco’s eyes, the furrowed brow. The anticipation of his reaction and delayed response no doubt. But that soon melted away as he kissed him. Feeling that familiar tongue sweep over his lips and then forcing his mouth open. Rain opened his mouth wider, deepening the kiss as he let his tongue swirl and coil around Ricco’s. Pressing his tongue ring into the soft flesh of that tongue he so loved. The feel of his arm wrapping about his waist was a welcome one. It was what he had wanted, what he had craved since the first moment he had spotted his love walk through the mansion door.

Pulling back for only a moment he nibbles on his lips. “I love it. I love you, Riccardo Milliner. My sun, my heart, my everything.” Gold eyes glanced down at the box that he still held holdin out his hand. “Put it on me, mi amore?” Rain tilted his head slightly, biting his bottom lip as those eyes flashed in the dim light excitedly. It would be something he would have to get used to wearing, normally he kept what he had on his hands at a minimum but he suspected this wouldn’t hinder him at all or get ruined easily.

Once Ricco had put it on his hand Rain let that hand slip behind the Elder’s neck, fingers twining in his dark hair as he pulled him in for another kiss. All attempts at being good had flown out the window. Let people see, let them talk. He didn’t care. All he wanted, all he had wanted was Ricco. This party was somewhat getting in the way of that. Maybe if he had been able to get home earlier it might have been easier. Or maybe they would have just slipped it all together to stay in bed. It was too late for that now but oh when they could leave the race home would begin and he doubted they would get very far into the building before clothes started to be torn off.

The ambiance of the night air, the subtle sound of crickets chirping. The seclusion of the gazebo was rather romantic. For now the rest of the world didn’t matter. It was just them and only them. If someone happened to pass by perhaps it would be dark enough to shroud them in mystery. But oh the thought of getting caught worked it’s way back into his mind and sent a flame rushing through his core. Ricco’s lips and tongue helped fan that flame and he had lost all sensibility in that moment. Rainier just wanted to rate that familiar taste of the Milliner’s mouth, drink in his lips and bask in his presence. Knowing full well that Ricco felt the same burning passion for him as Rain felt for Ricco. There was no denying it. They had done that already for many years prior and the Koenig was over that.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 1:16 am
Vespara wasn't innocent, but she also hadn't been in any committed, long-term relationships. Her studies, her ambition, pleasing her family had all come first and she hadn't had any intention or interest in starting a relationship, no matter the man, until she was more established. She had also assumed that any man she fell for would be some one in the Clan-- she was a Giovanni, after all, and her family line was important; blood was important.

Regulus had been a shock to her system.

What had started out as a friendly flirtation at a store had suddenly become the one thing she thought about consistently since they'd met. Regulus lived in her thoughts, warring for her attention, and more than often, winning. The fact she'd invited him to April 4th had shocked even her -- and though she downplayed it as simply an opportunity to see him again, it was almost a declaration of commitment -- especially given he was not Giovanni and Clanless. There would be plenty to hear about it come morning. Nobody would say so to her face, not here at the mansion, but she was certain to hear about it second-hand from whatever Addie heard, or even from her own fathers. His origins shouldn't really matter.... It wasn't as if he were a Cappadocian

So it was, she was glad to be there with him, and happy to simply enjoy what they did, without getting caught up in the particulars. She was concerned that she might scare him away, especially if she asked about their future--did he even want a future?--but for now, she could tuck those worries and concerns aside. "Ah, then by all means, don't stop," She ordered with a smile, eyes bright with fond mirth. "I like the way you spoil me, carino." And that was an understatement.

If they were at his apartment, their night would have been filled with a lot more than some drinks, and a few stolen kisses. But... This was an important night. It was good she was in attendance, even if she'd taken a few moments to herself. Surely, she wouldn't be missed so quickly. Instead, she enjoyed the feel his fingers against her leg, and though she bit her lower lip, she made no sound. The feel of his lips against her stomach, the weight of his head upon her chest, felt nice, and comfortable. Her grip on him tightened, wanting to keep him upon her. There was something comforting in his presence, and she found herself relaxing, just as she had while in his arms at his place. She kept her leg wrapped around him, happy to have him cuddled atop her, in no hurry to move.

"Good, I'm glad," the hand that had been wrapped about his shoulders continued to run her fingers through his hair. She let her claws run against his scalp, before threading her fingers through those long locks. She tucked some of the strands behind his ear, before letting her fingers trace along the edges and ridges, massing the lobe softly, before tracing up his temple and back through his bangs. "I wanted you to myself since you arrived," she mused, letting her eyes close as she enjoyed his proximity. "A shame you live on the other side of the city--it would keep you from having to make such a long trek just to get here... and I, selfishly, would have loved to see more of you, more frequently.." As if she hadn't already commandeered his time within the short time they'd been together.

What could she say? She was used to getting what she wanted, when she wanted. If she shifted her leg just enough to give him, perhaps, a little more leg to caress--well, she was just making herself comfortable.

----
Eloisa had always dreamed of finding a debonair man--but realistically, she had also known that it was almost a pipe dream. As a Puttanesca, she held little value given she hadn't been born a man; and her only real worth was doing what she was told. She ran Killer Hair and Nails with Franny, but even then, it was simply a front... it wasn't even legitimate business, no matter the fact she was well a certified beautician. No, men like Romeo had been, up until recently, just another fantasy...

And yet, here he was, in the flesh, holding her in his arms.

Of course, when he had sat at that bench, he could have been any man, of any family, and almost any family or Clan. She had found him cute, and alluring -- a mystery man, with his mysterious book, and gorgeous to look at. She had enjoyed admiring him while she worked, and had hurried off to get his name and number if she could That he was a Giovanni and a Machiavelli was simply a bonus. A big bonus, but a bonus all the same -- that hadn't been the reason she'd approached, and it certainly wasn't why she had asked him out. Her interest had been piqued the moment he sat down on that fated bench across from where she worked...

And oh, how it had changed her life completely.

Eloisa was more than happy to follow where he lead, and while at first she thought he might wish to carry on their walk, instead, he took her behind the tree, and settled down with her in his lap. His arms wrapping around her had her all but melt, and she was more than happy to cozy herself up against him. "Very comfortable," she assured with a smile, the slightest bit of color darkening her cheeks. And it was. Settled upon his lap, wrapped in his arms.... She had thought watching the stars together had been perfect; but now, here, beneath the flowering willow, his arms about her... It just kept getting better and better.

Poor Franny was going to get an earful the next night they worked together.

She did raise a brow when he mentioned having something for her. She needed no thanks for the small token, and yet, his words, a sign of his affection, stunned her. Was he...did he...could he feel affection for her already? Or was that just... old-timey language? He was older than she, but... Oh. she hoped he meant it just as it sounded. "You didn't ha--" She had been about to assure him that it wasn't necessary--and it really wasn't--but upon opening it her jaw dropped. Oh. My. God. "Oh, Signore Machiavelli -- really, this is too much." Her little bookmarks felt terribly plain compared to the lovely bracelet and pendent within. It was absolutely exquisite. "Are you quite sure? You didn't have to go through such trouble." He'd spoiled her already with the treats and the faesteed ride and wine and the starlit conversation....

Looking up at him, her she searched his grey gaze, wanting to be sure he truly did wish her to have such a thing. Such a gift felt like it deserved to be on the wrist of a fine lady... and yet, she already knew she would cherish it, wear it every day, and think of him when she looked upon it, if he did indeed wish for it to be hers. "It's beautiful." Leaning up, she pressed her lips against his own in a tender, but affectionate kiss. She had no token of affection to give him in return, but the taste of her lips, and press of her body against him. Hopefully, that would be enough for now.

----
With Rain's lips against his own, their tongues swirling about one another in a dance, Ricco saved his familiar taste and let his insecurities melt away. Having the Koenig back in his arms was exactly what he needed, was what had been lacking in his unlife for far too long. He had missed him, ached for him since they had last parted ways--and while he knew he would return, it was still torture to be without him for so long..

He made a soft noise of pleasure as Rain nibbled on his lip, and the words he confessed had him smiling. He couldn't stop or school the expression, nor did hew ant to. Hearing it made his heart sing, and his chest tighten. Gods, but he adored him... Love would never be strong enough for what he felt, but it was the best he could do. "Meine Mond," he reiterated, adoration and affection laced in words. "How I need you so. You bring joy to my life that I never knew before," he confessed quietly, sentimentally. He was tired of hiding his feelings -- it would not do.

Ricco did not hesitate to pull out the jewelry. He placed the rings upon his fingers first, sliding each in place, before clipping and securing the cuff to his wrist. Indeed, the mythril was devastatingly strong, but as light as a feather -- it would not hinder his movements, and would not get caught upon leather or fabric as other jewelry might. Before he had a chance to kiss his knuckles, Rain reached up to twine his fingers into his hair, and pulled him in for another kiss.

And oh, did Ricco kiss him.

He worshipped his lips with his mouth, confessing his love and desire over and over again as he deepened their kiss. He wanted to draw out those love confessions, wanted to steal his breath if he but could. With his arms wrapped about Rain, it wasn't long before he pulled him onto his lap. He wanted him close to him, was tired of the charade. It was dark, and he didn't give a flying ******** who might pass their way.... This was a night of celebration, a night to remember when Augustus Giovanni took exactly what he wanted. Would it be such a sin to be so inspired, and follow suit? Because what Ricco wanted, what he desired, was and would always be, Rainier Koenig.

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 8:36 am
Laying there with his head stressed against her chest was relaxing. Regulus hadn’t noticed how tense he had been until now. But just being here cuddled up with Vespara made all that tension melt away. It was nice being this close to her and he could only hope that there would be more of this in their future. His fingers moved to caress more of her leg as she shifted. A clear and obvious sign that rang loud and clear.

He chuckled his eyes opened half way. “Well I don’t mind the trek as long as I get to see you at the end of it. And since you know where I live now you can drop by whenever you want.” It was a big thing he was offering her, allowing her to pop by whenever she had the need to see him. Hopefully when she did he would be home at the time. Regulus would hate for her to travel that distance just to be disappointed that he wasn’t there. “I’ll give you my number so you can call ahead and make sure I am home.”

Cespara may have been part of a clan but that had never bothered Regulus. She wouldn’t be the first Clanned vampire he dated. But she was certainly the most interesting and if he was being honest the most beautiful. “I’d like to spend more time with you too, Vespara.” The time they had spent together so far made him crave more. He wanted to keep her for nights on end.

He placed a few more kisses against her stomach. The memory of that skin beneath her dress clear in his mind. He would certainly have to take her back to his place at a later time. Or perhaps they could even find a more private place later. Either way he certainly wasn’t done spending time with her.

—-

Romeo chuckled at her surprise. Good. That was exactly the reaction he had been hoping for and she seemed receptive of the gift. He lifted the bracelet from the box and placed it upon her left wrist with care. “I wouldn’t of offered it if I did not wish for you to have it.” And he did wish it so. It looked enchanting upon her wrist. Her lips pressed softly against his own stirred something deep within him. Romeo meant it when he claimed it was a sign of his affection, he really did like Eloisa and he wanted her to know. Spoiling her was just one of the ways he knew how to do that. Plus he could afford to do it really was no trouble at all.

“I meant it when I said I wanted to spend more time with you, Eloisa. But if I am going to fast for you do let me know. I wouldn’t want you to feel obligated to humor me.” Lifting her hand he brought those fingers to his lips, kissing each one individually before he laced his fingers with her own and brought their hands close to his chest. Their surroundings really did have a romantic feel to them. The Giovanni estate grounds seemed to be quite set up for such things. Go to any corner of the property and you could find something there as a backdrop.

He could only hope that maybe she had felt the same. Since that day they had first met on the bench she had barely left his thoughts. Those blue eyes haunted his every thought, his dreams. It felt like an instant connection. Kismet as some would call it. It was something he had not felt before and he wanted to explore it.

Meeting here has most certainly changed his life for the better. She was so sweet, so enchanting, she really didn’t see that in her self and he wanted to show her just how amazing he thought she was. She was her own business woman and while it might be a front she was still more accomplished than most. And he admired that about her. She wasn’t afraid to go for what she wanted or speak her mind. And for that he was grateful. Most women he had met couldn’t even figure out what it was they wanted or his how they really felt in order to seem more agreeable. Romeo didn’t want to be placated, he wanted her to speak her mind. To be part of the conversation. It was one of the reasons he had let her speak when addressed while he had been dealing with business. Eloisa was smart and she could offer a different perspective.

—-

Now that the jewelry was in place it would never leave Raib’s hand. Not for anything. Not unless someone physically pried it off of him. It was a symbol of their love and commitment to one another and he would wear it proudly. A reminder of just how far they had come together. Only weeks ago they had gone through one of the biggest fights they had had in their time together but thankfully date had other plans and brought them back together to work it out. When Ricco had asked him to marry him it was an easy answer to make and even now he had not changed his mind. How could he when he loved Ricco so much? He wanted to spend the rest of his unlife with him.

Rain straddled Ricco’s lap, wrapping his arms about his neck as he pressed his lips hard against his. Wanting to bruise them to show just how much he had missed him. The words Ricco replied with made him smile. Of course Rainier felt the same. The Milliner had been the one bright spot in his life, even with their little fights here and there Rain always came back to him. He just couldn’t let him go. Would never let him go again. The confession brought a tightness to his chest, a tingle in his spine. “Geliebte.” He whispered softly. “You are the one bright spot in my life. And I am yours always.” Rain kissed him again, softer this time. The fingers in his hair pulling his head back as he placed kiss after kiss along his jaw. So much for his perfectly slicked back hair. He liked it better mussed anyhow and Ricco could easily fix it before they decided to go back inside.

He was so very tired of hiding. Eventually their engagement would make the rounds he was sure. If there was one thing Giovanni liked to do it was gossip. It was just unavoidable. It had merely been kept a secret until Ricco could work out a deal with the Koenig head. Of course, displaying it for all to see inside the mansion where there were many eyes just didn’t seem appropriate at the time. But now? Now Rain didn’t care. They were engaged. It was officially official in his mind now that he had the jewelry that Ricco so lovingly created for him and he would cherish it always.

“I can’t wait to get you home so I can show you just how much I missed you.” A devilish smirk curled the corner of his lips as he gazed into Ricco’s eyes. Oh yes, he would show him exactly just how much he had missed him that was for sure. The other male had not strayed far from his thoughts. It had been a slow and painful torture being kept away for so long. Sure it was only a handful of extra days but it had been hard to part ways in the first place. They had drawn that night out for as long as they could. But now they would have much more time to spend with one another and Rain looked forward to when they would be able to leave the party.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 2:28 pm
If anyone did stumble upon her little nook within the garden, they couldn't claim she was doing anything untoward. So far, everything was innocent enough, even if his hand was slowly working his way up her leg, and that skirt was starting to ride a little high. She'd seen side-slits on some of the ladies' dresses that rode higher than her present situation, so she wasn't particularly concerned. Besides which, Regulus' hands felt very nice upon her skin. She knew well what those hands were capable of, and it was only a shame they weren't someone even more private.

She continued to play with his hair, pausing now and then to rub his shoulders or neck, glad to have him cozied up to her chest. Vespara was glad he was relaxing against her, glad that they could just lay there together and soak up one another's company. Sure, she might want to be wrapped around him as they had been days prior, but this was nice too. Just getting to be. "That would be nice, carino." It would certainly allow her time to go right to the source. "I'd say you're always welcome here but that's a little more complicated. Maybe once my fathers come around to the idea of you and me." She did not need Regulus dragged down to to the catacombs or harassed by some wraith or darker magic.

No, she would much prefer to meet him at his place, where they could just be.

It was her turn to lean down, and plant a tender kiss upon the top of his head. "Mmm, a shame we weren't there now. " The hand he cradled reached out to trace a few patterns upon his chest. After a moment, she walked those fingers up to caress his cheek, and trace the pads of her fingers over his lips. As cozy as she was, part of her was debating exactly what they might be able to get away with...

Like Reguls, Vespara had little intention of letting their time together come to an end anytime soon. Soon as she felt it was safe to disappear, she'd see about pulling Regulus somewhere truly private. For now, they'd just have to work with where they were.

----
The bracelet was absolutely enchanting, and, once she had finished pressing a kiss to his lips, she turned her eyes to admire it. She had no intention of removing it, and would wear it everyday if she could, regardless if it matched. It was a precious gift, and one she would certainly cherish. After a moment, those cerulean eyes turned back towards him, and she gave a small laugh.

"Ah, caro, non ti asseconderei mai né ti illuderei." It was the truth. Eloisa was far too headstrong and outspoken to humor him. "Let me assure you-- I like very where we might be headed, and I look forward to getting to know you better, in all ways," she assured, reaching a hand up to gently stroke the side of his face. "If anyone's going to be humored, or push the pace, then there's a good chance it'll be me," she laughed, bright eyes full of mirth. She jested, and yet, there was still truth to her words and they both knew it. Eloisa had rather demanded the good Signore meet her at that bunch, without even so much as asking. He could well have chosen to remain home....but instead, he'd treated her to the most beautiful night out.

No, Romeo had nothing to worry about. Eloisa was a keen woman, and not usually known to be demur or shy. There was always a risk she'd crash right though their courtship, and drag Romeo stumbling along after.

"Now, speaking of pacing, darling Romeo, do come down for another kiss." Not giving him an option of refusing, she slipped an arm around his neck and pulled him down for another. It started off soft and sweet, as she relished their feel, before she let her fingers crawl up the back of his neck and push through his hair. She parted her lips to allow her tongue to trace against his own, encouraging, testing, to see if he was interested in deepening it. The wine, the strawberries, the drinks -- everything they'd shared during their time together had been exquisite, but what she really craved were his kisses. And right now, she wanted more than a sample.

----
Having Rain settled upon his hips was dangerous, indeed. He made a soft sound as his head was pulled back, and a string of kisses placed upon his neck. He savored his attention, his words, the weight of his body upon him and let his hands run up his sides, and down his back. This was what he'd wanted, what he'd needed--and he had no intention of letting him go. There was still business to be had, but nothing that couldn't happen later, or at another time.

Right now, all he wanted was Rain.

Let his hair get mussed, let his neck get covered in bruises. It was dangerous to have his love straddling his hips, their bodies dangerously close to one another. How was he supposed to resist? ... did he even want to? His hands traces over Rainier's curves and edges, and he was grateful that he wasn't wearing a shirt beneath that jacket. It allowed his hands to really touch him, to feel every valley and hill of muscle, bone, and flesh; gods, but he wanted to suck a chain of bruises along his neck, like his very own collar.

"I have no plan on lingering this evening. While I don't wish to snub our illustrious host or this party, there are pressing personal matters that I need tend to as soon as I can," he spoke softly, the smallest heated growl entering his words. Personal matters that were so lovingly held on his arms. He didn't want to delay, and was thoroughly excited by what they would get to do once home.

Maybe pulling Rain onto his lap wasn't wise and yet, now that he was here, he had no intention of letting him go. The darkness surrounding them like a cloak made his hands and lips tempted to continue their earlier ministrations, or begin to be a bit naughty. No one had yet to come up the path this far out, and Rain knew well he could be an insatiable man.

"Mmm, but I had missed you so. You feel good here in my arms...too good." Leaning forward, he captured his lips once more, desperate to drink him in, and savor his closeness. This was happiness, this was bliss. Rainier made Ricco whole.
Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 3:58 pm
Regulus understood why it was a bit more complicated for him to come there. It was just easier for her to come to him in the long run. Which was fine. He wasn’t disappointed by it. It would be more comfortable for him anyhow.

He closed his eyes as her fingers trailed through his hair. His hand gripping her thigh lightly as his other arm snaked around her hips. Laying ther with her was nice and he hoped they could do this more often in the future. The kiss to the top of his head brought a soft smile to his lips. It certainly was a shame they weren’t at his apartment but such as it was. He gave a little nod. “It is. But after the party is over feel free to pop over whenever you like. I meant it when I said you could come over whenever. There’s a spare key under the mat if you get there and I’m not home.”

Regulus leaned his head into her hand, enjoying her soft strokes against his skin. His hand slipped a little further up running his claws over the top of her thigh in small circular movements. He could feel a stirring in his lower belly and it was making him feel a little more bold. They were hidden well enough, could he be blamed for maybe wanting more than just a little cuddle here in the nook? No, he most certainly could not be. But he would stop or back off if she wasn’t comfortable with that.

It was hard being thi close though and not being able to do what he liked. Her scent was intoxicating and it brought back memories of what it felt like to have her in his bed. To press his body against a her’s as he drew out those little moans of pleasure from her with his hands and his tongue. Part of him wanted to give her a repeat performances but no. No, he would be good no matter how hard she made it.

—-

Romeo was glad to hear. That was the last thing he wanted her to do. But she seemed receptive of everything so far and so he hoped that things would continue to progress in a positive fashion. Of course, like with any relationship there would likely be hurdles for them to jump over but they could at least look forward to what was to come in the near future. Who knew, maybe Eloisa would turn out to be the one he had been waiting for for so long. It just took a bit of time for her to arrive in his life.

He smiled as she admired the bracelet. Happy that she enjoyed it and hoped that every time she looked at it it would remind her of him. He had already put her bookmarks to good use. And every time he held them his thoughts wandered to her. She had struck him so fondly that it had surprised even him.

More than happy to return to kissing her. Those soft lips pressing against his own. His hand coming up to cup the side of her face, running his thumb along her cheek as they shared that kiss there beneath the willow. His mouth opened, letting his tongue dance with her’a as their kiss deepened. Just happy to have her there with him, glad that she had decided to come to the party tonight and that he could spend as much time with her as was possible. Though he was sure once they went back inside he would be inundated with business proposals and updates once more. It was a never ending cycle really. But he would much rather get something to eat before he resumed all of that.

“So tell me Signora Puttanesca, have you ever been to the country side?” He raised an eyebrow curiously.

—-

It was very dangerous with Rain being in Ricco’s lap like that. All restraint that the Koenig had had for the party was slowly seeping away the more they missed and touched one another. The feel of Ricco’s hands against his skin was divine. It was what he had wanted and to be honest was one of the reasons he hadn’t worn a shirt beneath his jacket. He wanted to be able to remove his clothes quickly once they got home but at the moment it was providing him a bit of pleasure with the other male’s hands upon him.

He picked up on what Ricco meant when he spoke of “personal matters”. A feral smile parting his lips as his claws played with the curl of hair at the nape of his neck. There was a lot to look forward to this night and the nights that were to come. And Rain would savor every bit of him. “I’m glad to hear. Maybe I can help you with those personal matters.” Leaning in he sucked up a bit of skin just below Ricco’s shirt collar leaving a small bruise that would soon heal and disappear.

But how could he resist the man who’s lap he straddled? Who would be his husband soon enough? Could anyone really blame him for wanting to be close to him. To drink in his lips and feel those strong hands on his skin. No, it would be hard for anyone to resist. Luckily Ricco was all his once they left. He knew it was poor form to leave the party too early but other parts of him tried to reason that they had stayed quite long enough. No, he’d be good. Or at least as good as he could be given their present situation.

The darkness that they sat in has emboldened Rain to push just a little further. Besides he could see the path over Ricco’s shoulder. So if anyone decided to come their way he would see the person before they even saw them. Ricco’s confession of missing him brought a warmth to his chest. “I missed you too, Amore mio. So very much. You were not far from my thoughts the entire time we were apart. I craved to return to you as quick as I could. Unfortunately I suspect someone else has other plans.” He wouldn’t open accuse the Koenig head of keeping him busy for longer than what was probably required of him. In fact it all had felt like a wild goose chase. Information had been incorrect or lacking to where he had had to piece things together. An unusual thing to happen but it had happened.

Melting into that kiss he sighed happily. Arms tightening around his neck as he pressed his body against the other’s. He was just happy to be done. With the job, with being at the Koenig head’s beck and call. No longer did he had to be an obedient dog that the family could use as they pleased. That was an exciting thought in and of itself. Though he did wonder ust who they might try to replace him with.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 7:39 pm
"Well now you've done it, carino -- perhaps you'll find me awaiting your return with baited breath," she mused. So they didn't breathe, but the sentiment was the same. She'd enjoyed his bed, the last time they were together... perhaps he wouldn't be disappointed to find her in it again. Of course, her time off was limited, especially now that she was studying under Nonna, but she would make time, because he was important to her; she didn't want him to feel neglected, or second to her studies or her Clan. Perhaps it was the rush of a new relationship, but Vespara couldn't help her feelings... vampires could feel great passion, and this was the first time she'd felt so head-over-heels over anyone. Who was she to ignore such a call? "I look forward to visiting as often as I can, bello. Just change the locks if you get sick of me," she teased

It was nice to simply get to be, listening to the babbling waters, with a faint echo of music from the ballroom below. It almost felt as if they were truly well alone -- so far she'd heard no one prowling around, and the faint voices she did hear came from the other side of the room. They were tucked very well away, and she knew that it took quite a bit for ones voice to carry. It was the perfect corner to study in.... but it not would be a perfect little corner in which to cuddle, and then some.

With every passing moment, she considered their options. They'd need to return to the party eventually -- a bite to eat would go over well, and there would be dancing to be had as the night drew on. But right here, right now... All she could think about was Regulus. She'd try to smooth things over with her fathers later, and see if she could get Vinny to ease off on his interrogations in future. Perhaps it was too soon for him to be meeting the parents, but then again, Claudius was particularly old-fashioned. Maybe it would have been better if she'd had Regulus meet him when last they met. Well, that was for her to figure out later....

Right now, a part of her was feeling particularly daring. Perhaps Regulus would feel the same? Maybe she wouldn't give him an option. . . Reaching down, she took the hand that rested on her hip up and ran it up her side. She encouraged him to feel the pull of thin fabric against her body, doing her best to remind him curves. She pulled the hand pointedly her chest, lingering for just a moment, before continuing up until it reached her face. She cradled it against her cheek for a moment, before turning her head to kiss his thumb, and then his palm.

Maybe it was time to try to get him to make a little noise.

----
Eloisa enjoyed the kisses Romeo gave, and the feel of his tongue against hers had her all the more eager. To think that she was kissing him -- really kissing him-- practically blew her mind. Usually her advances were rebuked, or went terribly awry-- but so far, everything with Romeo was coming up roses. She would have been suspicious if she hadn't been so happy...

All she could hope was the feeling would remain, and maybe, just maybe, the gentleman she was with might feel the same. He certainly seemed pleased with her, but she knew not to get too excited. Sometimes after a few dates, the calls stopped coming. How often had she brooked disappointment? Ah, but no matter what their future held, he was here right now--and she'd tuck this moment away ever so fondly.

He was like Prince Charming come down, and given what she knew of him, she wouldn't be surprised at all if he confessed such stories were based loosely off his very persona. She wouldn't be surprised at all if deer and rabbit began to step out of the foliage, or if birds flew down to greet him. Who knew. Given his history, he was already a Faesteed whisperer, why not other animals as well?

She slipped an arm about him once their kiss ended, happy to have a little time to themselves. She knew he'd need to return in time-- though she doubted there was anything she herself was needed for this night. "Not...Not really," she mused, tracing a few idle patterns upon his back. "The few recollections of the country I have involved...well, let's just say we were there for business, not pleasure. I'm afraid I've lived much of my life here in town." She wasn't ashamed of it -- not every vampire could travel the world, or see so many splendid sights as Romeo did. But at least it meant he'd have an enraptured audience when he did share his experiences with her. "Color your shocked, I know," she laughed, giving her nose a little wrinkle of amusement at her expense.

----
The feel of Rain's lips against his neck and the bruise he sucked up had him release a small rumble of pleasure deep in his chest. His grip on him tightened, holding him close against him, and desperately wanting him closer. "Oh, I dare say you'll be intimately involved," he assured quietly, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lip. "But such is the way of business, I'm afraid. Long hours that might keep you preoccupied well into the day. I don't foresee this matter wrapping up quickly, so you might well be tied up for some time." Oh yes. Once they left the party, Ricco had no intention whatsoever of being available to anyone if he could help it.

While Rainier didn't claim the Koenig head had kept him longer than was necessarily, he didn't need to -- Ricco was already certain of it, whether it was true or not. He would never claim it was done in retaliation, but the timing was suspect. Thankfully, they had worked out their differences. Had he, or should he ever find out that Rain had been delayed in his return purposefully, then Ricco would be sure to form a grudge.

But, there was no proof, and Rain was back, and all was as well as could be. "Well, you are here now, and that's all that matters. It wasn't the same without you, and I don't think I'll ever enjoy when you're far," he confessed quietly, only for Rainier to know. Ricco had gone so long needing nothing, that needing Rain still came as a shock to his sensibilities. And yet...he had no shame confessing it. He wanted Rain to know, to never doubt, just how in love with him he was.

In love and in lust. The hand that was caressing Rain's chest dropped down to play with the buckle of his belt. He gave it a little tug, before dragging his claws back up. Nope. Too much temptation. Way too much temptation. And yet... "We'll away soon, meine liebe. For now, we'll just have to take every advantage of enjoying ourselves that we can." His arms slipped around Rain's waist, letting his fingers run up his spine and shoulder blades, before letting his claws drag down with more force, leaving welts in their wake. A little pain amid all those kisses and gentle touches... a little reminder of his claim.

Yayoi
The thirst is real. -hoses them down-.

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:38 am
Perhaps he did embody those old stories of Prince Charming although he would never claim they were based upon him. Certainly he had lived a long life, though not as long as some, but he had met many people in his lifetime. Surely there were an author or two. He did enjoy books after all. But if she were expecting deer, rabbits and birds to come out of the woods to greet him well that was purely fantasy. He had had Echo since he was a colt and the black stallion was not his first. While Faesteeds did indeed live long lives it was but a blip in comparison to them as vampires.

As she made her confession and wrinkled her nose he gazed upon her warmly. Her response not one that surprised him at all. Eloisa was a city girl and he was well aware that she had not strayed as far as Romeo had. But that was part of his life. Not only business and a need for adventure but there were other reasons as to why he traveled so much. But while he was in town for however long he would like to show her a pleasant time.

“My family owns an estate out in the country side. If you could find time to spare in your busy schedule I would like to take you there to see it. It is a rather lovely place.” When not at the main Machiavelli estate Romeo had spent much of his younger years there. Studying, reading, learning the family business and all its intricacies. It was a nice place to take a retreat to now, while no one really lived there now it was still fully staffed year round in case any of them ever got the idea to visit. But it also helped the locals in the surrounding area by keeping them employed. They weren’t above giving back to the mortals that cared for their residences.

He ran his fingers over the curve of her shoulder. Enjoying the feel of her nestled in his arms while she sat in his lap. Perhaps it was a bit of a compromising position him there with her in this way but who was really paying attention? As far as he knew no one was watching or even paying attention to them. And they would have to be in a rather close proximity to see them behind that tree or to even hear what they were saying.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:46 pm
Even if he wasn't some animal wrangler, she was still very impressed by his experience and many life professions. She was younger than him, certainly, but she was also no fledgling. Still, life was what you made of it, and the Puttanesca family had a different sort of lifestyle than that of the illustrious Machiavelli. She had little reason to leave the city when she was needed to keep her shop open, or assist with whatever was asked of her.

It was exciting to meet someone ever so worldly. Perhaps there were some parts of the city she could share with him that he might enjoy or not know about. And even if he did, just getting to experience them together would be something new for them both.

"Oh, that would be so nice," she agreed. "I did so enjoy our little night under the stars, while it wasn't exactly the country life as I'm sure you experienced, it was nice to get away from the city lights. I dare say my schedule is likely easier to move around than yours, bello Signore," she smiled. "So long as Franny's there to cover, and no VIPs are scheduled to show up, I doubt they'll even know I'm gone." Sure, she had some appointments, but those could always be rescheduled. Sometimes things came up, and she rarely asked for time away. Hopefully Franny would be a doll and cover for her... though she knew she'd have to make up it up to her. "Did you have any time you were thinking in particular? It's usually quieter mid-week. Some nights you couldn't pay someone to walk in," she laughed. It was just the way of the business Good thing they didn't actually require paying customers to remain open.

"Also, what sort of shoes should I bring?" She grinned. "As convenient an excuse it would be to have you waltz me around everywhere, I suppose that just wouldn't do. I'm sure I can find something proper for the occasion and, brace yourself now, leave the stilettos at home." She gave him a wink, reaching a hand up to gently stroke his face, and then his ear.

It was nice to have his attention solely on her, and she was more than happy to linger. She was in no rush to leave, even if she knew he'd have to eventually make his way back to the party. His hand on her shoulder felt nice, and she rested her head against him, letting herself fully relax. She hadn't realized she'd been holding tension, perhaps because this sort of party was very important -- but here, beneath the willow, it was just the two of them. No judgment. No looks. And being settled on his lap, compromising as it might be, didn't bother in the least. It was the closest they had managed to be since their Faesteed ride, and she was enjoying every moment of it.

"Do you think you'll have to work business all night, Signore?" She asked, tracing her fingers down his ear and side of his neck. While she knew he'd have to continue some work, she didn't know if it would be until-the-last-guest-left sort of deal, of if he'd have a time to call it quits and really enjoy himself. She had promised him a very nice after party, and hoped he'd hadn't forgotten. Of course, she'd understand if plans changed... that was just business, after all.
Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:10 pm
It had been many years since Rafaele had last stepped foot in the Giovanni family mansion. He had important work you see. Preventing Cappadocian uprisings and keeping tabs on the ones still hiding under rocks was serious business. Ever since the day this auspicious event celebrated he had been working. Tirelessly keeping a thumb on the pulse of what he could ferret out about any survivors of their parent clan.

Rafaele Machiavelli had little time for parties or pleasantries. But this one had a little more interest for him. How long had it been since the last time he had seen Augustus? Or even Edon for that matter? His dear older brother had returned to their family home. Romeo and Marius had as well. His sons busy in their own rights, making him proud of course. Rafaele expected nothing less than perfection from his children.

A vision of impeccable style and charm, Rafaele was very fashionably late which was par for the course for him, he made his way through the front door. Dark gray eyes the color of clouds threatening thunder and lightning swept across the room. Taking in everything and everyone, searching for any sign of his brother or sons. He had heard of Claudio’s death so rightly assumed that his brother was, of course, in the company of Georgina Della Passaglia. A growl at his side caught his attention though there was nothing visible for anyone to see. “I see.” A whine. “Hush, it can’t be helped.” There were others here that he knew, Riccardo Puttanesca was probably skulking about somewhere, it had been sometime since the last time he had seen him. A very long time. Though he was surprised that Riccardo Milliner was nowhere to be seen, surely he would have been here hard at work. He wondered what had his attention. The Rossellini head and Hidalgo head were shuffling about, playing their little games like always. He wondered if they had kissed and made up yet; last ye had heard they were on the outs but that was over a century ago. The Puttanesca daughters were scattered about here and there. Nothing escaped his gaze. But when you had your finger on the pulse of information coming and going it was easy to know more about people than they knew about themselves.

There were mortals milling about. Rather attractive ones and he could only assume they were some kind of offering for the party goers. But he was in the mood for something stronger than vitae so he made his way through the crowd to the bar which seemed to be rather abandoned at the moment. That was fine, less having to fight for something to drink. Rafaele ordered a bourbon, top shelf of course, but then the main family rarely ever skimped on anything. It didn’t take long for his drink to arrive and he took a generous sip. It was warm as it slid down his throat.

Now, if anyone wanted to approach him he would be nothing but the picture perfect Machiavelli that he was.

“Kinu”

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:19 pm
The Machiavelli Ancilla was of course more well traveled than most. Even those closer to his own age. He he loved many lives, played as many parts as was required of him. Or that drew his fancy. What she knew of him was merely scratching the surface.

But everything he did was always two fold. As the eldest son of the one Machiavelli who ran the family organization that handled information regarding the Cappadocian, there was a certain level of expectation. Rafaele was not easy to please and quick to point out short comings. But even so he loved his father and admired him just as much, if not more, as his Uncle. They were both tour de forces in their own right. Having worked to bring the downfall of the Giovanni parent clan. Which propelled their family to the highest of regards with Augustus. His father’s ambition kept them all safe. And while he could lack in the fatherly department Romeo appreciated what he did to afford them the lives they all lived unmolested.

The very well may have been places in the city in which Romeo had not explored. It was always a possibility. And even if she took them some place he had already been it had probably changed since the last time he ahead been in Hemlock. But he was not surprised that she had not been. If what he new about her father family trips weee not a regular occurrence. He and Marius both had spent much of their younger years tucked away in the country side. First it was just him at first and then eventually his father had left Marius there with him a few years later. They were cared for by the staff and Rafaele would visit from time to time. It had always been a treat when he arrived, gifts in hand. But Romeo didn’t resent his father for not being there, he understood that what he did was important. That he was a great man who sacrificed much for them all.

Romeo looked thoughtful. “I believe I can swing mid week. Yes. My schedule isn’t quite so rigid that I cannot reschedule.” He chuckled, quirking an eyebrow as he flicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “Something with little heal and comfortable I would suspect. Although don’t toss out the idea of those stilettos just yet, Bella.” His eyes glowed with humor. Those heels sure did help her strike quite the figure. She seemed to wiggle her hips just a little more and they lifted her lovely behind quite nicely. Yes, she would have to bring at least one pair. Certainly not for use outside. “Hopefully not. I wouldn’t mind getting in a dance with you and I can’t do that if I’m stuck having my ear talked off. Besides, I am sure everyone is quite busy left to their own devices at the moment. I highly doubt any business is being done or discussed at the moment.”

Uta

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:22 pm
Eloisa was pleased when Romeo agreed to something mid-week. Of course, she would never have expected him to reschedule anything on her behalf -- but the weekends were always busy for both legitimate and illegal reasons. Gods forbid something happen when she wasn't there to keep Franny in check, or worse, the store was closed up when her father came to call. No, it was better for her to keep her time away to a minimum, for while her position in the family was not particularly important, it was for that reason alone she had better be there when Riccardo Puttanesca or his lackies came knocking. She had one job to do...

However, she felt reasonably sure Francesca would be happy to cover for her for a night or two, and there was always Addie to help make sure she didn't spill the beans. She loved her sister, but poor Franny wasn't the most clever of them and sometimes spoke out of turn. It wasn't good to let her watch the shop for too long alone.

"Little heel?" Eloisa gave a small laugh. "A challenge. I dare say a shopping trip may be in order beforehand," She mused with a smile. As if Eloisa was the sort of woman to go around in something so basic as a flat. The smallest heel in her closet was at minimum three inches. However, she would oblige -- it would be a good excuse to pick up something more suited for the country. Or at least, Eloisa's version of what might be suitable for the country. "But I'll certainly be sure to bring a fine pair of stilettos or two, just for you." Perhaps she'd find a new pair just for the trip, just in case she had a reason to sport them for her fine beau.

....maybe she'd get a chance to show her new shoes off. Better yet, maybe she'd get a chance to show them off, wearing nothing but them. A bit forward, perhaps, but Eloisa was no shy damsel. Poor Romeo would need keep her in check lest she tempt him into sin.

"Mmm, well I look forward then to a possible dance, and perhaps a little after party once we're all truly set free." This party was beautiful, but who could really be themselves with so many eyes looking for signs of weakness or gossip? This night could make or break one's position in the family, so it was always best to be cautious. "I dare say, I do enjoy getting to talk more personal business with you. Just the two of us, and not a vampire to be found." Romeo had chosen his getaway well, with the fragrant blossoms of the willow perfuming the air, and the long branches helping to keep any gossip away. Not that they could really be seen behind the trunk of that tree.

She knew they'd have to go back sooner than later, but she wasn't ready to suggest it. Not yet. He didn't seem to be in a rush, and Eloisa was certain no one at the affair even noticed her disappearance. The story of her unlife.

One of Eloisa's hands softly caressed Romeo's back as she rested with her head upon his shoulder. Her long, nailed fingers ran up the front of his jacket, unable to resist tracing over the fabric, and getting a loose idea of exactly what might be hidden beneath all that fabric. Good girls might go to heaven, but she was already damned.
Yayoi

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces