Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
CHAT ROOM! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:38 pm
xefie
yeah! so what doez everyone wanna talk about? sweatdrop
dono! so, whats up?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 pm
Ashelux
xefie
dono! so, whats up?
oh nothing, but I remeber that once a day like this I blew up our microwave.... sweatdrop lol yeah.....^^  

cutiecarolina

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:46 pm
xefie
Ashelux
xefie
dono! so, whats up?
oh nothing, but I remeber that once a day like this I blew up our microwave.... sweatdrop lol yeah.....^^
lol, did ya stick a fork in it or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:42 pm
Ashelux
xefie
Ashelux
xefie
dono! so, whats up?
no.......^^ lols well not blew up but this happened last year so it's a blur but I put something to heat up and I think I put in more than 10 or 8 minutes on something that was supposed to be like 10 or 25 seconds............so when I went to open it alot of smoke came out........( i was home alone by the way) my mom soon came and smelled the smoke so yeah she got mad..... guess my lesson there was to pay more attention on what I do!^^ rofl ........yeah we got a new microwave after that. sweatdrop  

cutiecarolina

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:49 pm
xefie
Ashelux
xefie
Ashelux
xefie
dono! so, whats up?
no.......^^ lols well not blew up but this happened last year so it's a blur but I put something to heat up and I think I put in more than 10 or 8 minutes on something that was supposed to be like 10 or 25 seconds............so when I went to open it alot of smoke came out........( i was home alone by the way) my mom soon came and smelled the smoke so yeah she got mad..... guess my lesson there was to pay more attention on what I do!^^ rofl ........yeah we got a new microwave after that. sweatdrop
rofl OMG!!!! thats so funny!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:08 pm
rofl oh yeah I remeber^^ lols......member when one day (oh I'm not allowed to curse) we were at the park and I well I cursed alot in front of litle kids.........omg it was so embarrasing!!!! redface it's not my fault it slipped gonk crying ...........but it's funny know when I think of it.... sweatdrop  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:32 pm
xkagura
rofl oh yeah I remeber^^ lols......member when one day (oh I'm not allowed to curse) we were at the park and I well I cursed alot in front of litle kids.........omg it was so embarrasing!!!! redface it's not my fault it slipped gonk crying ...........but it's funny know when I think of it.... sweatdrop
you can swear, just not too much....because some members may be younger XD...as long as its kept about pg-13 i guess...lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:09 pm
yeah.................so bored.....I remeber that once I got so bored at school I played sick and the nurse sent me home(I ate ice cream after that), I tried doing that this year again but it didn't work................she was to good............. whee lol  

cutiecarolina

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:21 pm
xefie
yeah.................so bored.....I remeber that once I got so bored at school I played sick and the nurse sent me home(I ate ice cream after that), I tried doing that this year again but it didn't work................she was to good............. whee lol
lolz blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:57 pm
......^^ funny...any funny stories?^^ sweatdrop rofl
anyone?  

Little_BlueRose

cutiecarolina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:10 pm
xkagura
anyone?
um...............yeah......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:41 pm
xefie
xkagura
anyone?
um...............yeah......
what?  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:54 pm
(ok then, xefie isn't talking so I'll say something..........)*ahem* k then well it was a hot sunny day and we were all hungry....well not really but we wanted sumthing cold to eat......we went to dairy queen, her mom drove.....yeah and as I was sayin we were in line and xefie was looking at this picture on the wall........and then.......she says "hey mom?" she turns around and sees this old lady looking at her...........turns out that she called someone else her mom....(we were in the back of the line and somehow she was at the front)....I started laughing, so she then turned around and said to the woman "oh" ((I think I heard her cussing))
her mom said " am I that old?" (she isn't though, it's just that they had the same color shirt..) I kept laughing && laughing && yeah well xefie didn't think it was funny........ sweatdrop but still....that was funny....to me that is... sweatdrop rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:04 pm
that's so low! stare really low......trough the ground....  

cutiecarolina

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:18 pm
you know how I am xefie..........so we cool right...............xefie? sweatdrop
xefie........  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces