Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of Emotion *Temple Task: One remains* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:01 pm
Gravon smiled takeing the sea beside his daughter, he flipped his finger and they suddenly both had footrest made of seawater that was oddly solid, even includeing small fish swiming inside.

"Bliss seem's to never know where her's are, we think the red one is sucessesfully kidnaping the blue one..." he chuckled at the thought wondering if that was the reason Bliss's more piratey side was comeing out.

"Don't geel ashamed of it ever, I'm happy to be your father and to share a family with Sorrow." His ears twitched again the sound of a familure voice behind closed doors. "What in the 7 sea's is that women up too..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:52 am
Hope: A tinkle of laughter could be heard from the form that was Hope. Though her eyes watered slightly she felt bubbly and bright today. She looked about for her father or mother but then they were probably busy on the task. She knew they were around somewhere here...

Floating on what appeared to be a half happy faced and half sad faced shaped pillow she soon floated across Gravon and Sympathy, her long dark cape flapping behind her. "Hello, Hello!" She waved and her pillow stopped next to them both. "My everyone has grown up so fast." She said grinning at Sympathy. "You are both well?" She said glancing from one God to the other and looking at their interesting choice of furniture.

Meanwhile the two little gremlins of Hope's named Naughty and Nice watched the other Gods curiously. They both actually sat still for once around Hope which was a first. Naughty's eyes however seemed to light up upon spotting Sympathy's consciences...

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:27 pm
The doors swung open for a brief moment as the limber Goddess stepped out letting them close behind her. Though sadness covered her face her smile showed through more now than ever.

Ebil: Oh hot damn we did it! *dances*
Good: Shush! Atleast listen to Sorrow and keep your filty mouth shut about it.
~*~

Compassion walked back towards the others her long sash trailing behind her. It was good to see her step father and sister talking as they did. She smiled softly as her eyes laid upon her sibling which an eternity had stolen away it seemed. She paused wondering where her father had disappered to. "Hope its so good to see you." she beconed with her paws outstretched.

The two little muses upon her head watched the other consciences with curiousity though it seemed they worked more in a team flowing with one another. The darker one seemed to not hear things where the other could not see what was around her.

~*~

Sympathy looked up to see her other sister step in the temple. Her eyes lit up as did her consciences noticing the others. "Hope. Welcome home. Please join us." she mused as her eyes turned towards her father.

"I do hope Bliss doesn't do something she'd regret. Though we all do stupid things one time or another." she smiled as her head turned towards the hallway to glance upon she who was called Emotion. Eyes trailing sadness but changing in a minute's gasp the younger Goddess awed in her mother's presence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:23 am
Reila smiled.
"Thank you Goddess; I'll return to the library now." she said, bowing and turning back to the doors she had come out of, having studied in the library for a while, but not covering everything.

Sereni Kitty

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:43 pm
Amalthea quietly padded into the alter room of the temple, her orb clasped tightly against her chest. So long had she wondered about its meaning, so long had she waited for the goddess to return. She smiled as her footfals fell muffled against the floor, her eyes glancing about the room. Many had returned it seemed, the goddess had called to them all.

The small lithe female slowly approched the alter, and with a bow of reverance, she placed a small sack on the alter. Her offering to the goddess. Inside was a handcarved stone in the shape of a heart. Polished to a fine shine, it would gleem in the light. Amalthea had toiled hard over that offering, and she hoped it would please her goddess.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Nalyn heard doors opening somewhere nearby. She stood and picked up her orb, and, curious as she was, went to go see who was there. As she saw Sorrow walking by, she first didn't know who it was, but then she realized. "Oh... my gosh... Th-that's S-Sorrow!" she whispered, one paw over her mouth. She didn't quite know how to react to seeing a goddess of such high power.  

illusen729

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Hope: She hopped up off of her cushion and hugged Compassion with a smile very pleased to see her. "It's great to see you two." She stood back and hugged her other sister also, her eyes shining brightly. She listened curiously to the comment about Bliss but had no time to say anything upon seeing her mother and Emotion herself...

((meant to post him before xp ))
Happy: An excited and funny expressioned angelique appeared next to his much loved mistress with a smile upon his face. He looked at Sorrow in awe it seemed also, noticing her mood and achievement. The angelique's smile then broke into a grin his axe that he carried also seemed to shine brighter o_0. He looked around for a moment and his gaze stopped upon the goddesse's followers that were here in the temple. He chuckled softly upon seeing some of their expressions. His gaze moved away and his eyes lighted up brightly upon seeing his children around and the rest of the family. He said nothing however respecting his mistress, waiting to see what she had to say...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:19 pm
She walked as light as air when not a sound was made as she passed the library. Her face peaceful with a deep smile still appeared sorrowful and depressed. Her two quaint little consciences lie poised on the curve of her ears looking very smug and up to no good.

Her eyes surveying the setting before her with emotion that rolled over the floor like rolling waves. Stretching outward toward her family in recognition and love. Happy by her side sent her reassurance as did her followers. Those in the library studying so hard in their efforts.

"Welcome followers and my beloved family. Only as the moon takes her course does my emotion flow and form into what I've worked so hard on." she purred with her soft velvety paw clasping onto happy's own.

Compassion embraced her sister with warmth as she in turn pulled Sympathy over for an extended scene. Turning toward her other family's father she spoke, "Gravon Bliss needs to visit the temple more. If once on her daily cherades."  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Gravon smiled ushering Hope to float closer on her oddly designed pillow once in reach the God of seas gave the younger goddess a warm if not slightly damp and playfull hug. "I'm doing fine Hope and it's wonderfull to see you and your sister's again."

Gravon turned again smileing to Sorrow feeling her joy radiate about the room as well as hints of emotion from the girls. Such was how it always was around the temple.

He sighed somwhat, "Well she's not doing anything to stupid I don't belive, chaseing around the God of lust causeing trouble with one of Keroseans daughters and then just sort of wandering off on her own now... poor gals a wreck almost. "I told Bliss when I left the temple if she ne-"

"He said if I needed him to come here. That and something about dinner was in the reflecting pool, daddy you know I don't like catfish." The other goddes welled up in a pool before the other smileing softly even with a hint of her pout in her eyes still there. "Heya..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:37 pm
Amalthea gaspsed softly as there in etheral radiance stood the goddess. She turned to listen to what she had to say, she smiled and clasped the orb gently to her chest. Hopefully she would find the offering on her alter most pleasing although it would be a reward enough just to see the goddess smile from her gift.  

Shariea

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:24 am
Hope: "It's wonderful to see everyone indeed!" She said grinning at Gravon. She clapped her paws cheerfully watching all that was going on. When Bliss appeared she giggled and gave her a warm hug. "Been up to no good?" She winked before her conciences then started whirling around. The evil looking one looked like it would die in excitement, it could only handle seeing this many consciences in the same room at once....

She listened to her mother greet them, clapping once more. What a pleasent scene it was indeed! "We are extremely excited mother." She sat back upon her cushion, floating in the air again.

Happy squeezed his mistress' paw as he walked with her smiling to all as he went. He leant over and gave Sorrow a cheeky peck on the cheek thinking how magnificent she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:56 pm
Ebil: *grins at the other consciences atop of Sorrow's bloodline's ears* Well damn if it isn't all of them. Gangs all here. Time to par-tay.

Good: *rolls eyes* Of shut up you blithering idiot. Its party. PARTY. Get it right numbnut.

Ebil: *sticks out his tongue* Bite me! twisted

Good: *waves a hand* Oh you wish *cough* loser

The Goddess smiled deeply thouh her need to smack the fuzz out of Good and Ebil were getting more prominent. Her ears caught the sound of the waves crashing the shores as Gravon molded within her mind.

"Bliss causing trouble again? Gravon I do hope you have some constraint over the emotion water Goddess, hmm?" she looked at Sympathy whom always loyally stayed in respect of the temple and her bloodline. She was indeed born from the poetic touch of the ocean but yet lie calm as the most serene lake. And there in the name that Gravon spoke stood the other firm and strong carrying the wrath of the seas at her fingertips.
"Bliss welcome to the Emotion temple. Do bypass a mother's worry that bubbles when she hears of her daughter's escapades."

Her eyes trailing towards her alter she noticed a small velvet sack lying there as if in offering. With not so much as a word she flicked her wand and promted the little treasure to come to her. Letting the wand dissolve the Goddess opened the palm of her hands to let the bag fall light opening to reveal the handcraved stone polished to appear as a heart. Her eyes smiling she looked upwards searching for the one whom delivered this gift in total repect.

Both Compassion and Sympathy stood as serene as their mother yet paws wrapped around their sister in one mass hug.

Sorrow turned to look upon her angelique by her side as a wave of contentment washed through like water. Though an errie presence loomed within the temple just then and was growing stronger. For it seemed the other orb glowing red had grown lonely and angry developing a dislike for things. Her face shrinking into a most sorrowful expression knowing that the orb was calliung out for a host. One it could feed and become strong from. But where oh where was a host with a heart of betrayl, fear, and loniless. Until that was solved, found to soothe the orbs anger the task would remain frozen and lifeless. This saddened the Goddess greatly.  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 am
Amalthea's expression changed from pure awe to excitement as the butterflies in her stomach lept around. The bag flew from the alter into the goddess' hand. And a smile crossed her face as the stone she had painstakingly caved fell into her palm. She liked it! Supressing a squeel of glee she smiled and clutched her orb close to her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Sorrow washed her gaze over the room landing softly upon the pretty fae whose hair was silken like long white rivers drenching down over her shoulders and arms.

"Child do not feel reason to hide in my great temple. Come and speak with me of this fine gift you have allowed yourself to place into my hands." she spoke in complete utter awe as a feeling of happiness and contentment p[oured outward causing her expression to form her face into one of the most beautiful smiles anyone had every seen upon the mighy Goddess.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Amalthea gasped softly as her heart jumped into her throat. The goddess had looked at her, and adressed her. She smiled meekly and took a few steps forward. She felt deeply honored and humbled by the goddess' smile and she quickly bowed before her. Silken stands of pure white hair falling in front of her fair form. "I...I carved that myself for you, My goddess." she said. slowly raising herself once more. She dared not look the woman in the eyes, and instead focused her deep blue eyes on her hands where ger gift lay.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff