Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Obscura

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 am
Um...I just got my name after looking at the lotion i got at Bath and Body works?
lol I smell good surprised (ish wearing it right now biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Name: Jadzea Dax
Why: needed a change from voyager454 it got borring and I really loved Jadzia Dax from Star Trek Deep Space Nine at the time and changed the spelling in Jadzia to Jadzea so it was different. Ima HUGE trekkie and its just awesome! I still have voyager454 as my youtube channel! Usually i would but i got more into history and i have a few different names on the interwebs.  

Jadzea Dax

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm
basiclly my name means well i like the charater szayel from bleach and i added chan on the end for cuteness  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm
HON3Y_CON3
CUZ I TASTE LIKE HONEY SO IVE BEEN TOLD  

HON3Y_CON3

Eddie Nirvana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm
I chose Eddie Nirvana because it just sorta came to mind and I liked it, and it's something a bit different.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm
I'm a total theatre nerd and Wicked, Rent, and Spring Awakening are my top three favorite musicals. smile  

WickedRentSpringAwakening

ax34lk6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:50 pm
My username is a play on Like a Virgin... which I thought was funny.

"Like a Vulture, circling for the very first time."
or
"Like a Vulture, scavenging for the very first time."

I use the username 'Vultures' on a lot of sites, which is quite similar.

Well... I do not eat carrion.. nor do I scavenge or projectile vomit... I think it's safe to say that it doesn't reflect me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm
My username is the polar opposite of my old one gracey_is_a_hippie. i am not in any way a terrorist nor do i sympathize with them.  

CB Reg Dickk Rider

4,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Toffee Sock Scissor Betch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 am
Mighty Boosh.
heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 am

my names Natasha,
everyone calls me gnat,
like thee li'ttle bug.
&
Love because I'm a passionate person,
when I want to be.

kqti

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
I can honestly say...
I havent a clue how I came up with my username
If I knew why or how I chose it, I'd be happy
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm
• • • • • • • • • • • •

My username is a play off of "Alkali earth metal". I liked it because it was geeky, and easy to remember, and it was highly unlikely that anyone else had taken it.

I tried for what seemed like weeks without success registering with usernames. gonk

• • • • • • • • • • • •

witch thimbles

Sweetheart

AngelOfTheUnspokenTruth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 pm
Taeryyn
So, the age old question is presenting itself once again:

Why did you choose your username? Do you use the same one on other sites? Does it reflect you in any way?

Also, there are some pretty creative usernames floating around Gaia. Do you have any favourites?

I haven't seen the user in a long while, but his or her name was "Goth McAngstyDie", which really amused me.

I feel that a person that a person has an ability to create an alter-ego of themselves, that reflects who they are my name "RayvonTheBlueShadowPrince" really has a meaning in itself, though i haven't thought about it till now. I fell that I speak works that go unspoken for most people, that i say things people dont normally want to say because they are too scared to say it... I have been cursed "I really mean this" will a state of depression or something alot those lines. "TheBlueShadow" represents the state of mind i seem to be in most of the time, but i dont let it rule me you know.. feeling down is also feeling "blue" and as for the shadow part i feel that people over look me as if I dont matter or that i'm just something that is fake... hmm i dont know... sweatdrop cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm
Creator of Destruction
Irony is one of my best and closest friends.

It doesn't help that when I decided to change my screenname for the final time, I was writing a novel about angels and demons in which I referred to Lucifer as a creator of destruction. I thought the phrase sounded nice and, of course, I liked the irony in it. Mind you, this was back in the olden days when we could put spaces in our names, thank heavens, so I didn't have to do anything silly like add a bunch of dashes or underscores.

Hence...Creator of Destruction. Though I have also been known to respond to Cod/CoD if called such by a VERY close friend. stare

wow that is very interesting to come up with haha 5 golden stars for you  

AngelOfTheUnspokenTruth

Stillborn Cherub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm
I have no clue where my username came from. =/
But its different and unique, and somewhat depressing. Which is a pretty good likeness to me, so whatever? ^^;  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff