Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:57 am
fearth fliped the bacen and started to stear the oat meal hummm wonder when will will come out for breacfest ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:04 am
fearth
fearth fliped the bacen and started to stear the oat meal hummm wonder when will will come out for breacfest ?
will walked out of the cave *the was still on his neck but it looked alot diffrent*
*will sat on a log and said is it ready  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:42 am
williams_101
fearth
will walked out of the cave *the was still on his neck but it looked alot diffrent*

in respones fearth took a bolw and filled it to the rim with oat meal then added to strips of baccon as a mouth and an egg nose next came sweet raseons as the eyes, " here yaa go " she said and gave will the food then started to make her own blow ...
the food smells really good and is not to hot yet just warm enough to soth the stonic..
as will ate fearth looked at his neak a little and noted the diffreance of the marks shape
"soo, are you ok now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:32 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth

in respones fearth took a bolw and filled it to the rim with oat meal then added to strips of baccon as a mouth and an egg nose next came sweet raseons as the eyes, " here yaa go " she said and gave will the food then started to make her own blow ...
the food smells really good and is not to hot yet just warm enough to soth the stonic..
as will ate fearth looked at his neak a little and noted the diffreance of the marks shape
"soo, are you ok now?"

good it just that sometime the mark hurts and some times it dosen't
why because that mark is 2 marks in one one of them is form someone whe betraded me long age and one is form a demon that saved my life
the one form the demon i don't mind but the one form that she wolf i don't like 2 much,the foods good thanks fore makeing it said Will  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:24 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai put the cape on. It covered her wings perfectly.
"Thank you," Ishizai said, smiling, "Now people won´t run as soon as they see me."
you can keep it *looks at you and shows herself* well what do you think?*she looks like a male seeing her face is covered*if people dont donate i sometimes steal from them, if they are complete jerks anyways. today ill buy some stuff though 3nodding

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."
ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*
"ok," Ishizai said, turning and walking away. After a while, she noticed a food stall that was unguarded.
"oh well, beggars can´t be choosers," she said, walking over and stealing a lot of the food.
"Oi!" shouted someone suddenly. Ishizai spun round and saw an angry looking man running towards her.
"Time I was off," Ishizai muttered, running off.
*hears a yell and figures out what it was* lol rofl 3nodding good job*goes to a inn and talks to some people*ok thanks*goes around a corner and changes into a fox and looks for Ishizai* ninja Ishizai?*gets grabbed by her blue collar*YIP YIP yip *struggles and bites but is knocked out* (mindscream) ALORADANON HELP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:59 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"soo, are you ok now?"

why because that mark is 2 marks in one one of them is form someone whe betraded me long age and one is form a demon that saved my life
the one form the demon i don't mind but the one form that she wolf i don't like 2 much,the foods good thanks fore makeing it said Will

right razz so when do we get moving?  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:26 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Thank you," Ishizai said, smiling, "Now people won´t run as soon as they see me."
you can keep it *looks at you and shows herself* well what do you think?*she looks like a male seeing her face is covered*if people dont donate i sometimes steal from them, if they are complete jerks anyways. today ill buy some stuff though 3nodding

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."
ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*
"ok," Ishizai said, turning and walking away. After a while, she noticed a food stall that was unguarded.
"oh well, beggars can´t be choosers," she said, walking over and stealing a lot of the food.
"Oi!" shouted someone suddenly. Ishizai spun round and saw an angry looking man running towards her.
*hears a yell and figures out what it was* lol rofl 3nodding good job*goes to a inn and talks to some people*ok thanks*goes around a corner and changes into a fox and looks for Ishizai calling* ninja Ishizai? ISHIZAI?*gets grabbed by her collar*YIP YIP yip *struggles and bites but is knocked out* (mindscream) ALORADANON HELP
((aloradanon is just to aloradanon but the help is more frantic so it became undirect and became scattered and knocked out the demons as well who melted into the ground but are still holding her to that spot when she wakes up))*whimpers and pulls a dart out of her front leg*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:50 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"soo, are you ok now?"

right razz so when do we get moving?

as soon as the camp fire's put out*will put of the fire*ok now we can go to town said will ,the 2 of the started walking for some time* and now evelything started looking a alike and before the 2 of them knew it they was in the maze of death and knight mares, and some how the 2 of them lost each other in the maze that was some like hell its self
,will was begining to get mad at the maze for all of the things he saw in it
Can became to the form of a human once more,*Can jumped at Will hitting him with his mightly lance ,but this time Will didn't fall he looked at Can with Hate* Die Yelled Will as he ran at Can,their weapons hit each other,and when that hapened the weapons began to grow dark like,
fire came out of the Lance and the Sword bruning that part of the maze
Will laided A heavy kick i on Can"s side and Can hit Will with his lance

Note:anything that a person is afare of can in will happen in this place,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:12 pm
fearth ran even as her lungs begain to burn
tears runing down her face a groud of angery angles and demons chased her calling her half bread and missfet till she came to a dead end and there on top af the wall stod her father smiling
fearth smiled and raised her arms out to him hope returning to her face when the smile fell from his face and he snariled .." don't tuch me... you halfbread"
fearth droped to the floor her hands in her hair as she cryed the mobe getting closer , when she looked to the sky and cryed out in sarrow"ahhhhhhh...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:51 pm
fearth
fearth ran even as her lungs begain to burn
tears runing down her face a groud of angery angles and demons chased her calling her half bread and missfet till she came to a dead end and there on top af the wall stod her father smiling
fearth smiled and raised her arms out to him hope returning to her face when the smile fell from his face and he snariled .." don't tuch me... you halfbread"
fearth droped to the floor her hands in her hair as she cryed the mobe getting closer , when she looked to the sky and cryed out in sarrow"ahhhhhhh...."
the fight beteen WIll and Can raged on both bloody,one more hit they both both said and he Will bedread,but Will hread Fearth cry out, and he turned around, and started runing to the cry,buta lance when thouth his side,and Can side your done fore because you have Feelings and im not because i only feel hate and anger said Can
i realy don't have time fore you right now Can said Will (his voice had changed his heir was moveing like Fire in fact it turned to fire but the flames was a nice bule color,*Will pulled the lance out of himself and then his wounds began healing itself but it did not do that much just stoped the bleeding*Da*nm that mark said Can,then will ran off to find Fearth,and Can did not fallow, as will was runing a little girl with withe heir showed her self to Will,*will forgot what he was doing* you couldn't save me you couldn't save me she said over and over,i tryed said will,then right before Wills eyes it happened once more the demon Didamus came out and killed her and Will couldn't stop him *it was like he was a little boy once agein,and he couldn't save her,no no said will this isn't real he said was a brust of blue flames it was gone,Didamus Will Yelled i will kill you fore what you have done,and then will Run off looking fore freath  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:59 am
fearth jumped away as a sword sliced over her head iit cut her left cheak and she manged to get behind the mobe and run agin , her heart felt like exsploding as her father had said those crul thinngs to her , he hand all ways been thhe only one that never called her a half breed but just then he had..
"no this isn't really me father is dead this is all a plu," she sobbed
* crunch* "ahhhhhh" fearths right arm was sliced by a long blade blood flowed as the sword left her body . it wasn't to bad and truned to see who had done this only to see will ! this she would not belive
fearth took flight just as this will wanta be tryed to cut her agin
up she went in surch of hope and the real will ( unless that was the reall will)
a bloody trail being left from above  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:27 pm
fearth
fearth jumped away as a sword sliced over her head iit cut her left cheak and she manged to get behind the mobe and run agin , her heart felt like exsploding as her father had said those crul thinngs to her , he hand all ways been thhe only one that never called her a half breed but just then he had..
* crunch* "ahhhhhh" fearths right arm was sliced by a long blade blood flowed as the sword left her body . it wasn't to bad and truned to see who had done this only to see will ! this she would not belive
up she went in surch of hope and the real will ( unless that was the reall will)

Will ran harder in the maze trying to find the one he was looking for
he triped on something and then he saw something that made his jaw drop
what he saw was fearth kissing Can,
you betheyed me fore the last time said Will to Can ,ahh shut up said can to Will, *then this Fearth her too swords and pined Will's hands to the ground*Can told me what you turely are she said and i what to use your power to get my revenge on the angels she said,1st of all your not the real fearth so it won't work said Will,theres a way a around that said that Can any as you know Will we are basicly one so if this fake fearth as you call her have some from of feelings for me then all i would have to do is take over your mind said can, and how are you going to do that Asked will, bye useing the flame demon stone the worng way he said,you mean you fond it asked will,no not let said Can but i soon will he said
i hate to chash a party said a voice in the shadows but im the one thats going to detroy all the angels but one said that voice*then the rel can walked out of the shadows*the two of you will pay fore what you have done demon of the flames said Can( the rel one said it) and that casted a spell witch made Will trun !00% demon, then the real Can freed it and then it desroyed the fake Can but if could harm the fake fearth,
Demon of the flame return form once you came,and just like that Will was 0% demon and his heir wasn't frie any more,just forget about the fake one said Can,Sadow tech: portal of the shadows said can and then a portal opened, the two of them walked in the portal and the next thing they saw was fearth being cut up by her farther,Master said Can in a low voice said can,*will ran at him and jumped on his back holding him in place,Can its not realy him do it said Will,no said Can i Can"t, then fearth"s farther knocked him off of him and hit Will with his sword cutting open the mark on will's neck,do you think i even likeed you boy the demon said to Will,with an hatefull look on his face,i won't let someone i love be killed agein even if it means fighting the person who gave me my fire fires and freeded me form the dark lord of hell,your not the real him said Will,just keep on telling your self that he said as he was hiting will with his sword,fight back boy he said,but will just stey there like he was made of ice then Can jumped to Will's side and became his shadow, but this time somethig was differt about it,the shadow was on Will's skin not the ground ,we may not of been to fight you when we was 2 but we wil now
Will?Can got up thenthen there was 2 of them on both sides of him one holding a sword and one holding a lance on the other side,then the battle begun blood was spilling but the only one's taking hits was Will and Can fearth's farher wasn't takeing damge at all, is that all you got he said to them with an evil look on his face  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:31 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

*hears a yell and figures out what it was* lol rofl 3nodding good job*goes to a inn and talks to some people*ok thanks*goes around a corner and changes into a fox and looks for Ishizai* ninja Ishizai?*gets grabbed by her blue collar*YIP YIP yip *struggles and bites but is knocked out* (mindscream) ALORADANON HELP

Ishizai turned a corner and looked behind her. The guy was still chasing her.
"That´s it," she thought, "I´ve had enough." She turned round to face the guy and removed the cape, revealing her wings.
"Demon!" the guy shouted then ran away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:34 pm
williams_101
fearth

Will ran harder in the maze trying to find the one he was looking for
he triped on something and then he saw something that made his jaw drop
what he saw was fearth kissing Can,
you betheyed me fore the last time said Will to Can ,ahh shut up said can to Will, *then this Fearth her too swords and pined Will's hands to the ground*Can told me what you turely are she said and i what to use your power to get my revenge on the angels she said,1st of all your not the real fearth so it won't work said Will,theres a way a around that said that Can any as you know Will we are basicly one so if this fake fearth as you call her have some from of feelings for me then all i would have to do is take over your mind said can, and how are you going to do that Asked will, bye useing the flame demon stone the worng way he said,you mean you fond it asked will,no not let said Can but i soon will he said
i hate to chash a party said a voice in the shadows but im the one thats going to detroy all the angels but one said that voice*then the rel can walked out of the shadows*the two of you will pay fore what you have done demon of the flames said Can( the rel one said it) and that casted a spell witch made Will trun !00% demon, then the real Can freed it and then it desroyed the fake Can but if could harm the fake fearth,
Demon of the flame return form once you came,and just like that Will was 0% demon and his heir wasn't frie any more,just forget about the fake one said Can,Sadow tech: portal of the shadows said can and then a portal opened, the two of them walked in the portal and the next thing they saw was fearth being cut up by her farther,Master said Can in a low voice said can,*will ran at him and jumped on his back holding him in place,Can its not realy him do it said Will,no said Can i Can"t, then fearth"s farther knocked him off of him and hit Will with his sword cutting open the mark on will's neck,do you think i even likeed you boy the demon said to Will,with an hatefull look on his face,i won't let someone i love be killed agein even if it means fighting the person who gave me my fire fires and freeded me form the dark lord of hell,your not the real him said Will,just keep on telling your self that he said as he was hiting will with his sword,fight back boy he said,but will just stey there like he was made of ice then Can jumped to Will's side and became his shadow, but this time somethig was differt about it,the shadow was on Will's skin not the ground ,we may not of been to fight you when we was 2 but we wil now
Will?Can got up thenthen there was 2 of them on both sides of him one holding a sword and one holding a lance on the other side,then the battle begun blood was spilling but the only one's taking hits was Will and Can fearth's farher wasn't takeing damge at all, is that all you got he said to them with an evil look on his face

fearth flu on as the sky turned dark the night sky held no stars to help gide her way
"!ah father thankyou"
fearth wispered and took out the chain that he had left for her
she held it a few inchs lower then her shoulder and huvered , righting herslef and closing her eyes she took a deep breath ,
slowly she empty all the harrible thoughts from her mind of the day including the fake father that had tryed to hurt her
"oh penjalem of heart please lead me to the true one that i seek the one that lies in this hell to help me..,find will.."
the penjalem glowed a hot blue and started to spin then stoped and pointed toward the east ,'
"is, is that were you are .....Will?"
fearth flaped her wings once and was sent flying into the east the blue light of the penjalem guiding her way  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items