Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm
Marluxia walked through the halls each one looked the same broken walls and rubbel everywhere, but hde had been there long enough to know where everything is...well, was. He walked to an empty corridoor that had no doors on either side, but it did have several other halls attached to it. He walked through and looked into every hall to see if Flora was there a the fifth hall he spotted a figure at the other end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:59 pm
Flora walked down a dark hall untell she saw some blue flowers clenging to a wall"how lovely"she sead as she walked over  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:01 pm
Who ever the figure was they didn't notice him. He walked cautiously toward whomever it was. As he walked closer the figure was more visible, but he still couldn't tell who it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:07 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Who ever the figure was they didn't notice him. He walked cautiously toward whomever it was. As he walked closer the figure was more visible, but he still couldn't tell who it was.
Flora sitll fiddling with the plaint had a smile that was sad yet happy at the same time  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:15 pm
He reached the figure who turned out to be Flora. She still didn't seem to notice him so he knelt down behind her and whispered in her ear, "miss me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:19 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
He reached the figure who turned out to be Flora. She still didn't seem to notice him so he knelt down behind her and whispered in her ear, "miss me?"
Flora jumped not knowing Marluxia was next to her "ho umm yes i did miss you"she sead when she relized how it was  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:23 pm
outside castle ruins:
Axel wake up. *pokes axel* you been sleep for to long. scream
*Turns towards castle ruins* Flora you better be ok. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:26 pm
"You're so kind. Pretty you, missing little old me. I'm flattered." He smiled at Flora.  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:33 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
"You're so kind. Pretty you, missing little old me. I'm flattered." He smiled at Flora.
"well why wouldent i miss you we have the same intrests"Flora sat thear a while "Axel fell asleep agen"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:38 pm
"Haha, he must have had some late nights lately!" he laughed lightly and smiled.  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:44 pm
"i gess "Flora sead and got the sadyethappy smile agen "Yuffies prably wating for us"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:50 pm
"You're right, we shouldn't keep her waiting." He put his hand out and siad, "after you."  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:55 pm
*stands up* what have you doing axel that so much work that you fall asleep anywhere.(axel is still sleeping)* heres a loud sound* Whats was that.*runs to where the noise came from*AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh......................................  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:55 pm
"thank you" redface Flora got up and slowly walked down the hall  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:13 pm
... "did you hear that!!!!??!?!?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games