Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:47 pm
*The children cried further at the vampire amongst them, especially the one that had just lost her mother. One of the soldiers, having grown tired of it's form, shedded it's armor and flesh, emerging as a ragged clothed individual with four red glowing eyes. It reached up with one of it's claws and gouged out one of it's eyeballs, then moved towards Daphne.*

Mage: "Are you starved, child? You desire a drink... perhaps... Hmm, yes, perhaps we can come to a little compromise."

*The mage drew one of it's claws across it's black-skinned wrist, drawing blood, and letting the liquid drip just out of Daphne's reach. Behind him, the last niearcim mage still in soldier form had opened a large portal on the ground, and horrid forms began to crawl out, growling and snarling as burning glowing symbols drifted over their heads then vanished.*

Mage: "Here's the deal, little vampire. You drink, and drink deeply of my blood. We then release you from your bindings. And then, you can choose whether or not you wish to help us, or run off back to your little friends..."

"As he placed his bleeding wrist near Daphne's mouth, every fiber in her body screamed that there was something wrong with this."

- - - - -

There's a party, little fox, and you're invited.

Go! Go and run! If you stay, you'll hurt your precious friends more!

GL: "Black! Come out of there! Please!"

*A force began to tug at Black, trying to pull her out of the hole.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:10 am
((Crap. I just pressed backspace by accident. gonk I'd written so much!! gonk T.T))
((*searches old guild for where she came in* You guys posted a lot. I remember being intimidated/confused about what you wrote...I still am. lol...though most of the time I can understand. ^^ Now back to searching!))
The vampire inside of her willed her to drink from it. The blood-lust was too great.

Do it, the voice reasoned passionately, your thirst will be satisfied, then you can go home...

But another voice rang out, not wanting to be silenced. This was her semi-human side. This side ran on reason rather than instinct. There must be a catch, it argued, this is a mage. You cannot trust a mage. You cannot trust anyone at this point. No one is here to save you. You must save yourself. Remember the lesson you learned. That's right...remember.

In Daph's madness and blood-lust, she remembered long ago. She had asked GL about the creatures in and out of this world. She learned so many things from him. Mages couldn't be trusted.

Though the deep crimson caused by present blood remained, the wild, feral look deep in her eyes was gone. They appeared shrewd now.

"who said I want your blood?" She asked, acting--no not even acting--as if the creature inside of her head asked this question. "I want her's." She glanced toward the dead woman, she licked her lips, "Not only does the human blood have a better scent, look and taste than your's, but it is better for me. It makes me less thirsty. Your blood will not satisfy me." Actually, Daph had never tasted a mage's blood...it could be a good experience...No! The reason voice yelled across her mind. That experience would be much to dangerous. Inside, she cried out in pain. She wanted that blood!!

----------------

Cian's mind screamed in pain. He held his head. The connection between himself and Daphne was back with a vengeance. Ironic that it should be a moment like this. It must have been the amount of pain she was experiencing. The pain of restraining hereself.

"Blood-lust." He finally managed to voice, "They're tempting her with blood. We--We've got to hurry. Evelyn is still so young...so susceptible."

Cian winced. Her pain was his pain. His eyes began to grow more crimson. Unlike Daphne, Cian did not loose control. He was older, more experienced.

((Edit:: Oh dear gosh. I have known you people for 3 years. O.O That's a long time!! I was 15! You guys are still as confusing as ever but I believe I have long since grown as a roleplayer...lol naw, we've all grown! yay! At least I stopped using that annoying bold/darkblue thing. *looks up* ok...so I still use dark blue...lol...I'll stop rammbling now...*huggles black and GL* I've known you for three years!...well three years this October anyway.))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 pm
(That is why we type up our posts in wordpad quite often >>; For some reason MS word doesn't transfer over very nicely. For spell checking purposes you can copy/paste it from wordpad to MS word, but if you typed it up in MSword it doesn't work so nicely.)

"Why would I listen to a voice in my head that isn't mine?!" said BlackMN being stubborn and attempting to stay in the hole.

"Those things that we sensed earlier entered her."

"I'm not an exorcist." Sephiroth looked at Cian who had glanced at him when his eyes became more crimson.

Everyone shuddered suddenly after Cian mentioned that Daphne was being tempted with blood because the invisible Rosemary shuddered. Recently she had demon blood shoved down her throat and a rather nasty experience came afterwards. She sighed. There's not much I can do to help BlackMN if those ribbons continue to come off on their own despite supposedly only being able to be removed by the person who put them on. Fire is a bit hazardous to me...but there is less she could easily do to you, Galantros, and Sephiroth.

If they're tempting Daphne with blood than we might not get there in time even if we leave now. Night walkers let's be off.
*Cian felt a tugging on his shirt as she began to move towards the grave yard.* They most likely have ways of forcing her to swallow once they get the blood into the mouth. Play with the neck right and it can be done.

Damn daytime attacks and lack of teleporting...I hope it's not niearcim mages or worse Hi. By the way. Nice to meet you. *His hand moved in a handshake as he was continued to be tugged.* I'm obviously a telepath. You can communicate to me by merely wanting me to know what you're thinking about.

When they arrived at their destination, a good distance away still but not so far that their superior sight and hearing couldn't handle, they tried to stay hidden to observe what was going on. Don't be stupid and make a sound no matter what happens. She emphasized on the stupid and no matter what.

(Then is my italics annoying for thought speech? o.O; )

Edits: Dude we started this one a year ago. oO  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:01 am
Cian glared at the spot where he supposed Rosemary was. I will not. He replied within his own mind, equally aware of Rosemary's surface thoughts as she was of his. I am an old one, so you needent tell me what to do. The only reason I went to go help her before is because I did not know the extent of their control. He rolled his eyes. I am not familar with these beasts as you seem to be..Other beasts yes but not these.

He winced as he watched his mate endure the temptation of the dripping blood. He saw--and felt--her struggle.

((Edit: Woah. A year?? O.O CRAZY!))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:07 am
((Yay, a year! .... That's... a lotta... days. Over 300. Yeah. I got no post yet. My brain's stuck again. Someone poke it!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am
((*pokes Gl's brain* I need a response for Daph and Black needs on for Rosemary...or maybe for Black...*shrugs*))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 am
Rosemary frowned...she didn't care for this man and wished she had not felt it a necessity to have revealed that she was a telepath. She was born as a human with that ability and Cian wasn't in the same line as her so he couldn't easily know what she was thinking without her permission. At least it was doubtful he'd figure out she was an actual angel too. There are more scary things in the universe than vampires.

She looked at the shell and the mage covered in blood vaguely wondering how he could possess someone that well to be parasitic... the thought that Black could have that fate disturbed her, but she was still mostly in her mindset so whatever was controlling her couldn't be powerful enough to shed her skin.

That creature offering your child blood is a Niearcim mage. All mages are missing an eye and usually has markings over the missing eye. They are very powerful and dangerous. The best way to kill them is to chop them up or blow many large holes in them. When they die get away from them as soon as possible for with their dieing breath they will release a plague of death in the immediate area. However since he doesn't have all the markings of a mage, he may lack his death skill and may be physically more vulnerable than the usual Niearcim... The possessed soldier there may also be a mage.

I do not know how to free them from that pillar. Maybe if we kill the mages the pillar might collapse as well. The beasts with them most likely come from Hell itself.
She proceeded to show him the weaknesses of the demons she knew about. (insert demons and such in your post gl) All was said and shown in mere moments as she kept and eye on the blood offering creature trying to think of something to do before he shoved the wrist into the girl's mouth.

She started to scan the area they were in again. There are black hunter demons in the area...They're like killer bees when one dies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:31 am
What follows are descriptions of the demons that are being pulled out of Hell:

Scythe Goblins, in great numbers: (Lesser threat)
The size of very large dogs, they're squat, round, disgusting creatures. Powerful legs enable them to move fast and jump far. They have six arms that end in scythe-shaped blades, and a large mouth full of sharp teeth. Scythe goblins are able to regenerate and heal rapidly. They projectile spit a toxic acid and poison mixture, and bleed this same substance in a black fluid noxious fluid. Scythe goblins are dangerously vunerable to fire, their blood is extremely flammable, which makes them walking bombs if they catch fire. Injure a scythe goblin with enough open wounds, and their own acidic blood will destroy them inside out. Scythe goblins are pack animals and have basic hunting instincts. However, they are very stupid and aren't likely to feel pain, even if it's life threatening. There is an interesting fact about scythe goblins: they are able to mutate into a variety of other forms, all usually more intelligent and thus more dangerous than the standard scythe goblin.

Black Hunters, at least six visible: (Extremely deadly)
Humanoid creatures, with numerous patches of thick armored carapace all over their bodies that reflect most energy weapons, bullets, and blades. Black hunters attack both physically with their dangerous tooth filled maws, claws, and short dagger tail, and through the mind. They have the ability to taunt and confuse opponents telepathically, and in large enough groups, they can cause powerful hallucinations to divide and conquer prey. Black hunters are fast and stealthy, and have a quick kill move in where they can envelope an entire human head in their mouth and crush it to pieces with sharp jagged teeth and claws located inside. Worse still, they can turn completely invisible to the human eye, and greatly slow their heartbeats and breathing, making them hard to detect by even the most alert creatures. They work equally well alone or in packs. The best way to kill a black hunter is to carefully use bullets or blades in the vunerable soft parts of their bodies, where the carapace portions meet. Though exceptionally difficult to do with the vast amount of armor sections, the best way would be to sever the head, as the neck has no such armor.

Elemental Ogre (Several) (Dangerous)
White beasts, standing near 8 or so feet tall and very muscle bound. Their most defining features are a head that seemed to be smushed onto their shoulders, squinty white eyes, and an exposed ribcage on the front of their torsos. They're able to command the elements through their three clawed fingers. This, plus their sheer brute strength make them fairly dangerous. The best bet is to just keep attacking them until they fall.

Unknown demon (One) (Unknown threat level)

- - - - - -

*It was Niearcim mages in particular that Galantros had described to Daphne, and as the mage idly etched a certain horrific symbol over his missing eye socket, she realized it was this same group of mages that had captured her. Powerful, twisted, and evil. A group that worshipped a powerful demon either because they wanted to, or were brainwashed into thinking they were serving an angel.*

Mage: "Come now child, don't be so brave. It won't get you anywhere in your current situtation. Feeding from me is the only chance you'll have to lessen your suffering, so I suggest you take it."

*When she still refused, the mage formed a cup out of the flesh around here, and stuck it on one of the bindings, just below her face. He poured his dark blood in, the liquid pooling. Once that was finished, he etched a symbol on the "cup" and grinned. It was the most horrific looking smile she had ever seen.*

Mage: "You'll come to your senses eventually, and when you do, a nice drink will be waiting for you."

Possessed Soldier: "We've managed to summon it! I'm casting control over it's mind now, so it doesn't get out of hand..."

*The mage turned to the fiery portal on the ground, where the soldier was kneeling in front of, his grin growing wider. A large form began to emerge from the portal.*

Soldier: "We won't be able to summon anything else for a little while..."

Mage: "It doesn't matter, not with one of Hell's newest creatures under our control. I will say this about Heegh taking over Hell... he's been busy making some interesting creations."

*As the new demon pulled itself up, the portal snapped shut. The creature was vaguely a muscular humanoid, with large wings attached to it's back. It's lower torso was decimated, ending more like a snakes with it's large, long spine twisting about, it's entrails curling around the bone. It's face was stretched out in what looked like a horrific scream, with empty eye sockets, and a mouth full of sharp teeth.*

Demon: "I am summoned. Where is my meal?"

*It's voice sounded strained and raspy, yet it was loud and clear. The demon flew over in front of the bound Daphne, and held her face in his strong, clawed finger grip. It's empty sockets seemed to bore into her soul as it studied her."

Mage: "No, demon, that is not your meal. Here he is."

*A young man was thrown in front of the creature, trembling in fear. The demon hefted him up to his feet, and hissed.*

Demon: "Run from me, and die"

*Not having much of a choice since the demon's claws were pressed up against the man's throat, he stood there, shaking like a leaf. The demon moved behind him, growling, his grotesque 'tail', wrapping around his legs. An arm wrapped around the man's waist amost sensually, if it weren't for the disgusting visage for of the demon. Stroking the man's face for a moment with his other claw, the demon then grasped the side of his head. In seconds, the man began to mutter rapid gibberish, before outright screaming, begging and pleading for the thing to leave his mind. The demon only snickered and growled, it's grip around the human tightening as the slight glow of energy began to form from the man's head to the creature's hand. Rosemary, being a telepath, started to sense what the demon was doing somehow...*

*The creature was raping the man's mind, tearing out his memories, altering them, toying with them (and making a majority of them highly unpleasant in hallucinatic ways), feeding off the powerful emotional energy the human was giving off. At the height of this disturbing scene, the demon sunk it's teeth into the man's shoulder, drawing blood. The human had stopped screaming for mercy, and was simply screaming for the sake of it now, until he suddenly stopped, making choking, gurgling sounds. Before everyone's eyes, the human began to thin, and after a while, it became clear what the demon was doing... liquifying the innards of his victim, and draining him dry.*

*Eventually, the figure collapsed, nothing but a ruined skeleton in cloth and stained with some disgusting liquid substance that had oozed from the demon's mouth once he removed his bite from the man's shoulder. The bones were then thrown to the scythe goblins, which chewed and gnawed them until nothing remained.*

Mage: "Excellent, with our abyss demon summoned, we should strike the nearest town shortly."

- - - - -

*Galantros fell to his knees in front of the fox hole, a bit ashamed that his eyes were watering. There wasn't anything he could do except wait out there, and make sure Black didn't go anywhere else. She wasn't even answering him.*

Run for it. Run now.
Rosemary's gone off to fight the demons. She'll need help.

GL: "Black, I wish I could help you... I don't know what to do..."

*The reaper paused for a moment, then felt around in his pockets. Finding his disguise charm, he morphed himself into a smaller shape. Adjusting to his new form, he then scrambled into the fox hole.*

*Black was quite possibly surprised that another fox had entered, but even more so when there was a strongly familar scent about him. The fact that he still had a hood, and his blue outfit.

Galantros: "If I can't help, then at least I can be here with you*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:46 pm
*BlackMN sniffed GL, licked his nose, and then slumped making a slight noise as she did so.* Haven't you figured what's wrong? I wish Xylanthos, Tiamos, or even Jacob were here. They know how to remove intruding spirits from a person... none of you know...none of you can help...I want to help Rosemary.

----

Why do these things always appear and strike our town? Why can't they go to other towns?! They keep killing the sheep. At this rate we're going to have to rely on those blood bags from Limbo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 pm
Daphne stayed still as the cup of blood was placed in front of her. She feared that movement would cause her vampiric side to come out and she wouldn't be able to help herself. She muttered a curse to the mage before he turned away from her. When the demon caught her face, she tried not to scream. She winced and let out a stiffled squeak though. Her breathing was deep and as a result the perfume of the blood penetrated her senses once more. It was intoxicating. Must....hold.....on.... Her eyes began to glow again.

-----

She's loosing control. Cian thought at Rosemary. I think you can feel it as well.... He saw the man crumple to the ground. That could have been Evelyn. He restrained himself from standing, clenching his teeth.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:44 pm
... *Rosemary sighed silently and moved away from Cian. She would rather the mages left and be on their way to a town before they tried anything against them (in case their deaths would mean the death of others) or even moved to help Daphne. She built up the breeze to try to make it seem like a sudden natural gust hit the ill willed ones and cause the blood to splatter out of the fleshy dish and away from the trapped vampire.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:30 am
*Galantros' eyes watered... he wished he could do something for Black, anything, but his lack of knowledge in this area was frustrating. All he could do was make sure that Black didn't go anywhere. He resolved to keep her where she was, as safe as possible.*

*Unfortunately, there would be little he could do. A great sudden pain overcame Black, filling her entire being. It felt like something was pulling her away from the world, although physically she wasn't going anywhere.*

A tough one, resisted to the end.

She's ours now...

*She vaguely became aware of her body changing, ever so slightly, and realized she had lost control. Panic and fear began to overtake her soul, clouding her mind as she took her next actions.*

GL: "Black? Black! Talk me... fight it, Black, please..."

*Black only snarled, and tried to zip past him. He blocked her way, and got a vicious bite on one of his legs for his efforts as he managed to squirm out of the hole first and transform back to his reaper-demon form, trying to block the hole before she got out. It did no good, for Black was fast, and Galantros barely managed to grab her by the tails before she got away. She yipped in pain, then flipped around and bit the reaper in the face, scratching at him harshly. Galantros cried out, but tried to hold onto the struggling possessed kitsune.*

*Once the spirits possessing Black realized they weren't getting anywhere, they grew desperate. Using their dark energies, they quickly changed the kitsune's anatomy, making her much stronger than before. The next bite on GL's arm came with a forceful twisting motion, wrenching the arm in a nasty fashion that would have broken bones if he had any. He cried out in agony as he was forced to release Black, who ran off, glowing with fire so Sephiroth wouldn't be tempted to try and chase after her.*

*Galantros fell to his knees on the ground, holding his arm in pain. He was bleeding a fair amount from a number of places, his leg, his arms, his face, and his torso. He was full of both physical and emotional pain at the moment, and felt ready to almost collapse... there was something more in that bite than just sharp teeth, and it was taking it's toll on him.*

Galantros: "Sephiroth... energy drinks..." Rosemary, I'm sorry, she got away, the spirits took over and she attacked me. I failed, oh God, I failed her...

*He nearly fell flat on his face as he painfully tried to twist his arm back into place and use his healing energies on it. He curled up a bit on the ground, face contorted from the pain.*

*As Black ran, the spirits sluggishly managed to tear off the constraining ribbons off her. Soon, she was able to teleport, and did so in a hurry.*
- - - - -

*Seeing the blood spill from the sudden wind seemed to anger the mage. It had been a waste of magical resources on his part. Angered, he took it out on Daphne by striking her across the face with his hand, leaving a red mark from the force of the blow. Had she been something less than vampire, the attack would have been more damaging.*

Mage: "You let your drink go to waste, you foolish child. I'll pour you another serving, but you had better not be so hesitant this time."

*While the mage cut himself and began to pour more blood into the cup, the abyss demon seemed to notice something. Suddenly, he stared out almost directly into Rosemary's eyes, despite her non-physical form, as if sensing the wind had come from there. The demon's gaze lingered for a moment, before shifting to the area around her, then finally, away from her location.*

*It was at this moment, that Black appeared amongst Rosemary, Veni, and Cian, and began to bark viciously, her kitsune fire flickering rapidly off her small body. She made no effort to keep quiet, in fact quite the opposite, the spirits hoping to alert their masters to the intruders. It worked.*

*The abyss demon stared off to their position again, muttered something to the mages, then disappeared in a puff of black-red smoke. He then re-appeared before the group.*

Abyss: "I knew I sensed an energy..."

*The creature wasted no time in attacking, hurling black glowing orbs of energy at the vampires at a rapid pace, while Black zipped off towards the graveyard.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:59 am
Daphne's face snapped to the side. She let out a gasp of pain and recoilled...or tried to anyway. The slap not only brought out her rational side but the gasp....it caused her to take another breath of the blood stenched air. The blood lust was for the humans that were bloody...not the mage. She muttered a curse. It was so hard to stay away...one drink? How hard would that be? She looked longingly at the cup, her eyes hard with craving. "The wind did it..." She said slowly, as if in a trance, "I didn't knock it over...why take it out on me?"

---------

Cian cursed. Moving away from the orbs at his top speed. He looked toward Daphne, his child, his lover...his mate...

She was trapped. He clinched his teeth. His eyes glowed with some unknown power that he posessed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Sephiroth bent over GL and gave him what he wished and tried to help him heal faster with his weak abilities. "Don't be so downhearted. You are now free to make whomever did that to her pay and when they do the barrier should be down so we can get someone to help her."

--------

Both vampires cursed in their heads as the fiery fox barked and continued past them. Of course they weren't really expecting her to show up and give away their cover, but it was expected that she'd lose. They sighed.

Rosemary wasted no time to reappear, shoot at the scythe goblins to injure at least one, and flap her wings to send some of that flickering fire at the group of demons.

With their cover broken, Rosemary wasn't going to keep silent to Daphne anymore. "For the simple fact that you didn't take it before it went to waste. A mage's blood is one of the worst things for you to drink. He'll gain at least some power over you if you drink that."

Veni was still hidden maybe he could do some damage...none of the other demons could fly except for maybe BlackMN... She tried using a more holy wind to counter the dark orbs to slow down the orbs, destroy, or quite possibly send them back at the demon. Maybe she could get that strange demon to fly up higher with her out of the black hunter's jumping range which she knew would be on her soon.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:49 am
Galantros tried to stand after a while, but found it difficult, needing to use his scythe to steady himself. Something was wrong, the energy drinks and healing magic having repaired the outward damage to him, but leaving something else out of the equation.

Galantros: "Something's not right... I feel so weak. I can barely stand." Why am I so weak?

Stumbling, he sat against a tree, his wings folding across his body protectively.

Galantros: "I can't do anything to help... You should go on without me, help the others."

He took a large swig of an liquid energy drink, sighing as it only gave him a miniscule boost instead of the larger one it should have given him. Idly, he wondered what was wrong with him. Had he been infected with something? Was there a small curse placed on his head by those spirits?

- - - - -

Mage: "You hesitated too long to drink my gift to you child, and it went to waste."

The mage never did fill up the cup with blood again. He growled at the sudden disappearance of the abyss demon, who apparently left to investigate a disturbance. He immediately signaled for several of his black hunter demons to cloak and join up with the creature to assist.

It was at that time that a gunshot rang out, and flames covered one of freshly wounded scythe goblin. The demon leapt into the air at the suddenly injury, growling as it tried to determine where it's attacker had come from. Seeing the squat demon quickly becoming engulfed in flames, the mage ordered the other goblins away from it as fast as he could... the burning creature promptly exploded with a brief squeal, sending burning liquid, flesh, and bone shrapnel flying, and exploding at least two other goblins.

Meanwhile, the possessed soldier gathered the ogre demons, and a good portion of the remaining scythe goblins and release them towards Barton Town. The rest of the black hunters and the third Niearcim creature began to arrive, having left earlier on another run, with another shipment of villagers in their grasp. Sensing that something wasn't right, they hurried back to the graveyard, planted the souls into the barrier-creating structure, and divided up their forces as needed. The soldier once again began to summon, chanting and drawing symbols, intent on summoning even more dark beings.

Mage: "Your friends apparently have come to stage a rescue attempt. They'll be joining you soon enough on the pillar, my dear."

A small, fiery kitsune ran in from the trees, yipping as it moved. It hopped straight up to the mage that stood near Daphne... the sinister being smiled, quickly grabbed the small fox by the tail, and hurled her into the building of twisted flesh. It grabbed at Black, binding her instantly. Finally, the kitsune was able to come back to some of her senses, but by then it was too late, and she felt herself being drained.

- - - - -

Back amongst the battle, the dark magical spheres impacted with ground and plantlife around the vampires. Their purpose became known once one made contact with a tree, causing it's it shiver and crack, it's leaves falling off, and some manner of black fungus spreading across it's bark.

Seeing that it's projectiles weren't quite working, the demon muttered something under it's breath, and it's claws suddenly burst into black flame. Chuckling, he slashed at Rosemary, waves of fire bursting forth each time so even if he missed with his claws, the flames could still prove dangerous. At least her tactic of getting him up into the air was working...

...While the heat seemed to be taken off of Veni and Cian, a form uncloaked behind Cian and leapt on his back. As he struggled with a black hunter demon, the creature attempted to swallow Cian's head whole into it's dangerous mouth. Cian's movements kept it from it's dangerous target however, and it's mouth instead began to dive for his shoulder.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games