Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:54 pm
Tiger smiles as she watches the group. Good enough bunch I suppose. Strange, but good. Ty stretches her shoulders and adjusts her cape.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:14 pm
"Come on, lets go. I plan to outdrink the bar patrons." He said, heading for the village.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:28 pm
"And I plan to outdrink Dhalgren." She laughs to herself, following him smiling. Ty walks with a little more bounce than before, looking forward to entering the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:48 pm
Dhalgren smiled, adn headed into the village, which was bustling with activity.
He did not the sharp palisade wall sorounding the vilage, adn the patrollign gaurds, but he shrugged it off, and headed for the local inn.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:10 am
Mia giggled again and ran to keep up. "Geez, I like these people! I don't know why some fox tribes go ahead and eat them."

Ichi sighed. "That's because some of the other fox tribes are all demon so they eat the humans because they can." Mia frowned and then smiled again. She picked up Ichi by the tail and held him in front of her face.

"Geez....You're such a party pooper ,Ichi. And besides, I hardly think that that is a good reason to eat them."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:47 am
Ayu walked slowly behind Mia. She looked around and heard the wind.

"Where do u think ur going?" it asked howling alittle. She shruged it off and ran to catch up with Mia.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Tiger's ears twitch under her hood, listening to the noises of the patrol. "They sound bored, they are betting cash on board games." She starts playing with her claws under her cloak. "They are drinking alot."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:45 am
Mia giggled a little. Mia had only been to two villages since she left her home. The first village she had been to was where Ichi had been captured. She didn't really want to go to any other villages after that but she was with friends.

Mia took Ichi off her shoulder and cupped him in both of her hands and showed him to Ayu.

"This is Ichi. I'm sure that he's pleased to meet you. He's really cute isn't he?" Ichi turned around.

"Hey! I can talk you know! Lemme talk for myself!" Then Ichi turned back to Ayu. "But I am pleased to meet you, Ayu."

"But sometimes he can just be annoying."  

zepherion

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 pm
Dhalgren stepped inside the inn, surprised to see a clean, and respectful looking room. Most of his experiences with inns were ones that were full fo smoke, stains, and fights. He shrugged adn sat down at the bar. He grabbed a bunch of coins in one of his belt pouches, and laid them on the table. There was a mixture of copper coins, some green with age, some silver, and mainly gold. "Hmm. I needa room, and a lot to drink. So how much would that cost?"
He asked the innkeep. "I hate all these damned coins. So hard to manage. last campain, we just took stuff from teh enemy." He said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:19 am
She looked at Ichi and jumped. "He talked! I haven't seen that before!"

She smiled "nice to see u too!"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:01 pm
Tiger rolls her shoulders and starts walking to the rooms. A man bumps into her, suddenly she flips him to the ground, pinning him down with her leg and a small knife to his throat. "Give it back." She whispers in his ear. The man drops some coins and a little black bag. "The rest as well, I don't like the idea of tripping on some man when trying to get to the bedrooms to get a peice of wood out of my foot." She presses the knife in a bit harder, no one has really noticed them yet. The man drops the rest of it on the floor. "Dhalgren? Dhalgren!" She calls behind her, not taking her eyes off the man. "This man is wanted for theft I believe."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:09 pm
She looked up and closed her eyes. "Man I hate sun, it hurts," she moaned in pain. "Thats why I live in the forest."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:42 pm
Dhalgren sighed, and looked up from his drink. "Are you sure I have to do something? You seem to have it pretty well in hand." he said, eyeing the situation. "All I know waht to do with theives is cut thier hand off, or put 'em in a suicide squad." He said. "I don't know what they do otherwise. Call for the watch or something." He said, and turned back to his ale.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:37 am
"I don't know..." She examines the man. "Give me all your stuff and I'll let you go." Ty lets him stand up and her gives her all of his stuff. "Thank you, you have twenty seconds, now go." The man runs off and she carries all of her new stuff to Dhalgren's table. "Want to have a drinking contest?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:56 pm
"Depends on who's paying..." Dhalgren replied. "What did you get anyway?" Dhalgren asked, as he stood up. he started unbuckling his armour, stacking it beside the stool. After a few minutes, he had all his armour stacked neatly. "That's better." he said and sat down. "Oh yeah, your paying right?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff