Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:07 pm
Zack paid no attention to Tiger now. He had ordered another coffee and sat there in silence. His wings were tucked in and a sigh was released here and there. His job for the day was finished and he basically waited for the next. He took his time and drank his coffee. the wind seemed to have died down for a bit. Zack continued to wonder what happened to Strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:12 pm
tiger turns into a sparrow in a alley and flies to her cosy home and sits on the window trying to choose bewteen eating seeing the master theif again or going to bed what if i stole from him? i couldnt possibly but im good, but he is probably better, maybe he could , could what teach me? no i should just go to bed, but im so hungry she flies back to the cafe and flies inside looking at one of the workers "hey T wanting the usual?" Ty nods her head and follows him into the back then takes the food and sits in her usual corner where she can see with no problems  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:18 pm
Zack watched as a man passed by his table, with his wallet sticking out. Zack slipped his hand into the mans pocket and pulled out the wallet. The man left the cafe and didnt bother to check his pockets to see if anything was stole. Zack grinned and slipped the wallet into his own and sipped his coffee. Fool...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Tiger watches the stranger with interest looking how he sits and takes with ease  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:38 pm
Zack paid for his coffee with the money he stole and stood to take his leave. He walked out of the cafe and down the street towards his house.
What a wasted evening...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:42 pm
tiger shoves it into her mouth and shadows him does he really live there? she goes inside the building before him and sits down on one of the couches and waits for him to walk by what if he flies up? doubt he would, stop worrying, you are to easy to read  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:47 pm
Zack shut the door behind him and took off his jacket and put it on the hook. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and made his way into the living room to sit on his recliner. Once he was in the frame of the two doors he noticed Tiger on his couch. he blinked a few times with a blank face. What is she doing in my house...He thought as he stood there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:45 am
havens-red-angel
Zack shut the door behind him and took off his jacket and put it on the hook. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and made his way into the living room to sit on his recliner. Once he was in the frame of the two doors he noticed Tiger on his couch. he blinked a few times with a blank face. What is she doing in my house...He thought as he stood there.
Ty had fallen asleep and was sleeping silently with her tail twitching, but her ears twitch towards him and she bolts up and stares for a minute then runs for the balcony and stops at the rail and looks back and freezes like a deer infront of the headlights  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:32 pm
Zack slammed his hand against his forehead and followed her. He entered his room and locked the door, making sure she wouldnt try to escape. He walked up to her with his hands stuffed into his pockets. "What are you doing in my house?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm
"I... I want you to teach me" she looks him evenly in the eyes "you are good at stealing, and i want to learn what you can teach me..." Ty feels like she is going to be sick but tries not to show it as she also concentrates on slowing down her heart and fight her instinct to run away  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:30 pm
Zack walked up closer to her and glared. "Teach...you broke into my house, just to ask me if I could teach you...Ha...pathetic...what your a little kitty and you cant even sly your way around. Let me guess...your last attempt was a failure." Zack kept his calm the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:49 pm
Looks at him extreamly cold "my last attempt was fine" steps up onto the rail and looks at him "i see this was pointless, so much for the master theif of donation or what ever they say you are" Ty turns away and shakes her head "pointless... why did i bother to think that you could be someone" Ty falls off and dissappears and a few seconds later a falcon screams and flies off towards her house and dives into her bed and falls asleep in seconds wondering why she bothered to listen to rumors  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:39 am
Zack lifted a brow. He was about to tell her she could stay the night and in the morning her training would begin. He turned around and waved his hand. "Oh well. Man is she ever stubborn." He closed the doors to the balcony but left them unlocked. Zack sat on his bed and finaly decided to lay down. "Why does everyone get this wrong...oh..." He relized the way he had been talking to her and shut his mouth.

Zack fell asleep later on in the night and dreamt of his past, but the good old days is what he saw.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:51 am
Ty wakes up in the morning refreshed then she thinks of last night did i really do that? maybe he didnt mean it the way he said it... course he did She turns into a fox and pads towards the cafe, looking down and into garbage cans to act "natural" as she goes and keeps on thinking then stops and realizes I, me the caged cat stole into a mastertheif's house, if he would teach me im sure id be good... but i did break into his house, but his butler never noticed me...wow, ow"Yipe" is kicked onto her side and hears "oh, if it isnt the cutpurse kitty, i would recognize your scent anywhere, why did you leave the cage my pet?" Ty growls and replies "im not you pet never was yours, shouldnt you be cuddleing up to your beloved master? i..." is kicked again and she turns into herself and throws a knife at him which hits him in the hip joint and laughs at him as he tries to get it out "oops i missed" runs to her house and packs her things into her bag and turns into a eagle and flies to the cafe and knocks on the door "hey, its Ty, let me in, i need to spend a little time here..." they let her in and lead her to the back talking friendly like showing her where she can stay.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:39 pm
((shape shifter...or animal shifter eh? LoL XP))

Zack woke and turned the lamp on by his bed. The room light up quickly as he sat up in bed. He put his hand to his head and looked at his wings turning back into there black state. He sighed and removed himself from the bed. He had thrown his shirt off in the middle of the night. He picked it up and as he opened the balcony doors and stepped out he put the shirt on quickly.

Zack stood there leaning on the railing. He flapped his wings from now and then. He looked up at the dark sky and sighed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games