Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:16 pm
Draconus Siltar rises out of the shadow of a tree. He had been residing in the shadow of the one called Rosie until someone with bright wings that burned his eyes had started to pick her up, forcing him to relocate. Draconus looks up at the sky, squinting against the light of the sun and the flares. Why couldn't she have dropped me off somewhere dark? he thinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:15 pm
Rosie looked behind them and saw the other two behind, she smiled, glad that they were behind her and MythMaster. "So um...why are you going to where i'm going Squall?" She asked.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

MythMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Squall looked to her with an expresionless face. "I am a mercinarry for hire. After they did to me what they did to you I tried to kill them. After they bowed to my strength I accepted their offer to help them find people like me. Their lives have been sparred...for now." Squall saw the building threw the vision of the pheoinx and nodded towards it. "Thats where we're going. He knew she couldn't see it but at least she would know they were near.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:26 am
Ryo and hotstreak were running and sees a bug-like form. All they did was exchange glances at each other. who... or what is that? Ryo noticed that they are losine speed. "We need to catch up with Squall and the others." hotstreak said.  

Ryo-kun 89

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Draconus sinks back into the shadow, his form seeming to disolve into it. Shortly afterwards, a streak of shadow moves from the shadow of the tree to the shadow of another tree, and another after that, moving between the shadows in the direction the man with the bright wings is headed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Johnly quickly paced himself far enough behind the others, so they could not see him, yet he could still keep track, yet he did not notice the shadow moving nearby

(sorry I haven't been here, my internet was messed up)

The Johnly

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:37 am
(( im so sorry that i haven't been here. my sister kept stealing the computer and signing in as me and AGH its so annoying! forgive me everyone :: bows over and over again:: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 am
When Squall finally entered the G.A.M.E's ground he landed on the ground and waited for the others to catch up. He laid the girl on the ground. (Sorry I forgot her name)  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:18 pm
Ryo and Hotstreak gets to the entrance of G.A.M.E. "Now what Squall?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:20 am
"We go in and you follow my lead. Don't say anything until refered to by name. One of the people has mind reading abilities so do not try to fight him or I will be forced and ordered to kill you. You wont be able to escape my killing I light a fire in your heart. He reads your mind for evil intent. Alright?" Squall said in a monotone voice. Just another day at work.  

MythMaster

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Rosie just nodded. She wasn't sure what this mind reading person could find in her mind anyways, For she didn't know her own past. She was here to find her past...so she couldn't have any evil intention when she didn't recall anything from her past.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:06 pm
((o.o just pretend ive been with ya'll the whole time <3))
Lilly walked up behind Ryo. She,kinda hiding behind him,nodded to Squall's instructions. 'okay then..ill just have to not think....which will be hard..' She thought with a sigh. She continued to hide behind Ryo but did not touch him. Her eyes then wandered to Rosie. she wanted to see her expression to Squall's words.  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 am
Squall walked them to the main entrance and entered. "Follow close. Weird experiments get out and I can't protect ya'll if you don't stay near." He walk to the opposite side of the room and knocked on the door. A voice replied. (the person who started this could you please play the founder/leader of G.A.M.E cause im gonna do the mind reader but I dont wanna have too many characters.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Ryo noticed that Lilly was behind him. He turned around and nodded at her and walked into the building after Squall. Hotstreak followed behind Ryo closely.  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:04 pm
Lilly nodded to Ryo even though he was already in front of her. When she reached they're sides she kept close to Ryo and Hotstreak walking behind them though still not touching them. She kept her footsteps light and her mind clear...well she was trying to.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff