Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:07 pm
Ayu starts to get dizzy. "Aww...my head....,"she looks over and sees the shapeshifter fall weakly "That means...the ring....what my father and I fought about!" She kicked Yuki's sides and made him gallop over to Ruby village but stops when she hers really clearly that he was supposed to distroy the ring.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:21 am
Mia turned her head to ty and nodded. Then she turned to look at everyone else.

"Ok, for those of you who wish to follow, be my guest. It'd be nice to have company."

Mia turned back to ty. She didn't look too good. So Mia had to hurry.

"Ok, hold on ok Ty? I'll go as fast as I can. Arianya, if you start feeling sick too then tell us ok?"

So Mia started running towards the mountain that hid the Ruby village. There was a path going through the mountain so travellers wouldn't get lost but supposedly there were dangerous monsters and bandits roaming there. They had to be careful.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:30 am
She jumped off Yuki and ran to the village. I hope I can join them....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:12 pm
Marcus walks softly behind them, his eyes blazing with determination, the words of various spells that would make whoever was causing trouble in Ruby Village sorely regret choosing that particular village.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:40 pm
She walked up to the man that looked determine. "Is that ur village?" Ayu said and pointed towards Ruby Village.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Tiger gets into the air and flies ahead to scout ahead. Fairly soon a more human Ty stumbles to Mia, steadying herself and looks up at her with slightly frightened eyes then looks to Marcus as tears start falling down her cheaks as she looks away from him shaking her head. She walks to the bushes and is nearly sick as she falls to her knees looking at her hands, which are red.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 am
Mia quickly bent down before Ty with concern in her eyes. She looked at ty's hands. Mia had to ask what she saw although she had a hunch as to what had happened. Mia closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ty......what happened? What did you see in the village?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:42 am
"Red eyes and...nothing living but red eyes. Everything was Red and hot. The Ruby Village is now the Crimson Village of the dead." Tiger tries to wipe her hands off in the grass disgustedly as she tries to calm herself down.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:34 pm
Ayu walked up right infront of ty and knelt. "I saw it too. Here." said Ayu holding out a wet cloth for her to wipe her hands on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:33 pm
Tiger looks at her for a second then takes the wet cloth from her. "I'm sorry." Ty says to Ayu then looks at Marcus. "I'm sorry. I... I." She looks away and stands up and walks away from the group unwilling to stare or be stared at.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:16 pm
She looks at ty and then at her hands. Why couldn't the suffering end?! she thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Guuthnar quietly followed the others with an arrow equiped onto his arrow for protection.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:50 pm
She looked at ty. "Please don't be sorry" she said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Marcus' mind frees itself from it's intense concentration on his spells, and his determination to defend his home. "Yes," he says, "It's my home. Or was, if what you say you've seen is true." The mage's eyes seem to sparkle, whether with rage or something else it is impossible to tell, "If you are telling the truth then who ever did that had best hope they don't run into me."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Tiger looks at Ayu then starts walking away. When she is out of site she turns towards the village and starts running. I got to find him. I need to make the heat stop. I need to do this before they come. Tiger turns into a cougar and runs faster. Soon she arrives at the Village. She stares at the carnage. "Where are you Lord red eyes?" Ty yells at the village while kneeling and slipping her hand into her boot grasping her small knife. "I have come to serve you."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff