Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:36 am
Jacob: "You know, I just realized... this is probably the longest I've gone without thinking about work or my studies. You two should be pleased with yourselves for being so distracting..."

*Jacob gave a happy sigh, letting his hands play with the vampires' hair, rub their backs or stomachs. He then started rubbing Veni's chest, letting his hand drift to just above his belt. His hand then softly trailed back up while he started kissing the man's chest, up back to his neck, shifting so that he was part way over the vampire, holding him with the arm that had been teasing him. He then ever so carefully bit down on Veni's neck, stopping once he tasted the crimson liquid on his tongue. He kissed and suckled on the wound, hugging the man tightly to him for a while, then kissed him on the mouth again before leaning back, proping up his head with a hand to see what Veni's reaction would be.*

- - - - -

Minazi: "Maaaybe, but he usually puts up more of a fight. He probably feels bad about it. Anyway, I know the perfect place for us to take a dip, out where I live. You guys can come stop my place then, and we'll go. It's awesome, it's a small pond with a magical waterfall, surrounded by hotsprings. It's sort of my secret area that nobody knows about, and there's lots of..."

"Merp!"

"Oops, gimmie a second, was in the middle of feeding my pet merper when Githy called. Hang on, Honey... there you go, dried fruit snacks."

"Merpmerp!"

"...anyway, there's lots of merpers there, heh. ...Don't tell me you're going to wear that blue swimsuit with the flowers. I told Githy he shouldn't sell that, it's so ugly!"

*GL glanced sideways, muttering about how he was "a weirdo, not a fashion person thing".*

Minazi: "I think I have some old swimsuits that'll fit you perfectly, Black sweetie. A few of them belonged to some of my friends who were shapeshifters, so that should work out great."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:45 pm
Those ones you have fireproof too? That's what I thought about it, but GL said he liked that one and when I asked Githy if he had one that both stretched and was fireproof he said that darn blue one was. If it wasn't fireproof I'd buy it for you just to burn it. *She said as she set the ones she wanted on the counter and created a flame in her hand and put it up to the thing.*

---

Your brain needed a little break and we are enjoying giving it the distraction it craved. *She moved off him as his attention went to mostly her husband.*

*Veni squirmed a little under Jacob as he bit him.* Ugnnh...ah... *He put his hands on his back, wrapped his legs around him, and held him as close to him as he could. Small noises escaped his throat. When Jacob pulled away from his kiss to observe him he was breathing heavy. The vampire swallowed, let out a slow shuddering breath, licked his lips, and opened his eyes to look at the guy above him. The hands he had on his back moved about to take off his top clothing like the other guy did his. When he was done he pressed him against him and guided his mouth back to his. He then moved Jacob's head so he could get at his ear and toyed with it and whispered,* You're doing excellent. Please don't stop.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:41 pm
Minazi: "Yes, they're also fireproof. At least a few of them are."

*Minazi giggled as Black acted like she was going to incinerate the piece of clothing... Githar then came down the stairs, paused to take in the scene, then scratch the back of his head.*

Githar: "So, that swimsuit really is..."

Minazi: "I told you it was horrible, Githy!"

Githar: "Well, it was worth a shot to try and sell... Eh, I guess I could just give it away."

Malos: "Heh, sure, if you can find somebody that would want it.. I doubt anyone would even want to steal it."

- - - - - - - - - -

*Jacob rubbed his hand in circles on Veni's chest, spreading his fingers out so each one was giving a feather's touch. His lips pressed against Veni's throat, touching, kissing, sucking their way back up... his mouth engulfed the vampire's, giving a deep passionate kiss, his hand slowly drifting around to his back, then trailing down. He kneaded at the back of Veni's waist, entwining their legs together, and....*

???: Mister Jacob! Mister Jacob! It's important!

*Jacob stopped, untangling himself with the attractive vampire under him and sitting up, muttering something under his breath.*

Jacob: "...can't believe this, of all the timing in the world... Sorry Veni, give me a moment." It'd better damn well be, Arak!

Arak: I'm sorry Mister Jacob, but it is! It is! Don't be angry! I'm sorry!

*The necromancer sighed, brushing a few strands of loose hair out of his face. No, I'm sorry Arak. You just caught me at a bad time. I know I told you to only bother me if it was important....*

Arak: Oh it is, so very! I found more!

*Jacob tried to shake some of the distracting thoughts and cobwebs out of his mind. More? More what?*

Arak: More notes! From the healed one! Not a lot, but a couple pages! In good shape too! Come! Come quickly back home! I'm waiting for you there! Hurry, goblins may try to eat it.... dumb goblins.

Jacob: "More notes....? My God, more notes!"

*The man suddenly leapt out of bed, pulling his shirt back on, scrambling for his boots and other items.*

Jacob: "Praise Heaven! Praise the spirits! That little bug found more notes! I've got to go! I've got to see what she dug up! This is such wonderful news!" I'm on my way, Arak! More notes! Can't wait to see them, to study them, need to see what they say, more notes...

*He then rushed over and gave both Rosemary and Veni sudden deep, gleeful kisses, almost dancing around with excitement, before trying to find the rest of his gear*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:27 pm
Horrible? I was just testing the merchandise. Tehehe. Or I could buy it for however much you paid for it and have you give it to some sort of donation type place since I don't know where one is.

I wanted those ones too, but I don't think I brought enough spending money with me. Can I take them now and give you the rest later? You know where to hunt me down at if I don't XD.

----

Oh well, it was great while it lasted, *said Veni as he buttoned his shirt back on and put on the rest of his stuff. They'd hopefully pick back up on it later. He never saw the man so gleeful to find more notes. Yes he was usually happy, but not giddy.* Wait wait wait! More notes on what?

Healed one? *She would have guessed Milaku maybe, but he called her a little bug...so she didn't think he was referring to her.*

Yeah, please explain what just happened.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 pm
Jacob: "Ah, sorry. Let me explain. I was just speaking with a little demon I know, Arak. She helps me out by going to realms where I can't and doing some exploration for me for things that might be useful in my studies. She only ever gets into my head if something she's found is really important."

"Well, this healed one we were talking about. Apparently it's a mage that found a way to completely remove the curse... Over the years, we've found bits and pieces of his journal... Some of it, I've been able to use to remove small parts of my own curse. We only have a few pages, but from what I've read, apparently the entire solution is lengthy enough to require a large tome's worth of writing."

"So far, I've been able to remove the horrible constant nightmares, and disturbing visions... I'm exciting to think of what I could learn from what Arak has just found. I have to go there now, I can't wait... Do you two want to go with me? I've never shown you my little realm before, have I?"

- - - - -

Githar: "Merchandise testing, right. I'll just take out down to a LDC sometime later. Sure, you can pay for the rest later. If you try to skimp out on payment, I could always let Rosemary know, heheh..."

Minazi: "Githy, I'm going to portal over there now, just as soon as I take care of Honey. See you all in a little bit."

*A short time later, a portal opened up in the middle of the store, and Minazi stepped through. There was a golden colored merper sitting on her shoulder, with a tiny leash attached to it, that was connected to a ring Minazi wore on one of her fingers.*

Minazi: "Heh, Honey wanted to come with me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:11 pm
Oh that is wonderful news! No wonder you suddenly became so gay! Sure sure, I'd be delightfully nervous to go.

Well no you haven't, but you already know why I thought we've never gone there yet. *He had somehow managed to keep his home's location secret despite being caught by the Niearcim a few times after his curse. Rosemary on the other hand wasn't even able to keep her angel secret from them, so she was afraid that if she ever figured out how to get there and was ever captured again for whatever reason, she'd be unable to keep that knowledge from them. Maybe there was some way he could make it so they couldn't access that bit...* It would be rude to leave without telling our host first, so I'll be back.

*Veni looked at the bite on his neck in the mirror. It hadn't healed yet. Sometimes minor things recover quickly and sometimes they wouldn't. Often bites like that didn't heal within minutes. Never knew when it would.* Too bad it won't leave at least a barely visible scar. *He sighed.* But even if it did people who I don't want to notice the difference most likely will.

Mmm...*He rubbed his neck and smiled.* I wonder if I have a higher necked shirt. *He didn't want to meet some of Jacob's friends that he hadn't already with a bite made from Jacob and the other man probably didn't want them to see it either. He began going through his things.* Oh I have my hat even. *He set his floppy hat next to him.* Better, *he said and switched shirts and brushed his hair back into place with his fingers.*

*Rosemary soon came back after talking to Alzamus and even asked him to dinner before she left for home like they would once in a while when she had stayed. She planned to come back before she went there again.*

-----------

*BlackMN swallowed and flinched a little at his teasing threat. When Minazi came over she turned her attention to the merper.* Oh aren't you a cutie. *She said and waved a finger playfully in front of it.* We ready to go bug that guy you all seem to like so much?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:10 pm
*Jacob noticed as Veni checked out the bite mark he'd left. He didn't say anything as he slipped on his armor and clasped it shut, but he smiled a little and could feel a slight bit of red creeping on face*

- - - - -

Alzamus: "Dinner would be wonderful, Rosemary. Perhaps tomorrow night? They should have your house mostly repaired by then. You know, you'll have to describe what Jacob's home looks like. I've never seen it myself... perhaps one day I'll ask him when I'm not so busy with council work."

*The elder reaper hadn't been too far away from their door, having been on his way to his home office. He could sense the rather large amount of excess residue emotional energy that drifted from their room, and could have easily guessed at what may had been going on in there. However, he didn't say a word, knowing it was none of his business. Whatever would make them happy, that's all that concerned him really.*

*When Rosemary returned, Jacob was already prepared to go. Once the other two were ready, used a small charm to open up a portal.*

Jacob: "We'll have to stop by the Soul Fortress before we can reach my realm. Portaling to the Grand Portals there is the only safe way to reach the Void. Once inside, I'll be able to use another portal to get home."

- - - - -

*Soon the group reached the front doors of Pyro's business. The three large, mound-like structures towered over them, a bright neon sign over the foremost building. Walking inside, the place was busier than usual. Someone had setup a stage in the middle of the floor, and several people were seated on a table there. Pyro was also on the stage, preparing to dish out plates of some sort of food.*

Pyro: "Last minute call! Does anyone else want to come up and try their luck in my Spicy Eats contest? ...GL, my boy! Why dont' you come up here? You love spicy food!"

GL: "...Wha?"

*The large reaper hopped off the stage, and walked up to Galantros, gently nudging him to the stage.*

Pyro: "It'll be fun, boy! All the free spicy food you can eat too. Githar, Malos, Minazi... little Black" *He smiled at Black* "It's good to see you all again. Carlos! Find these people a nice empty table to cheer their friend on from!"

GL: "... Free spicy food? ...Well, I guess it's worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:51 pm
*Repaired maybe, but one or both of us has to look at a lot of replacement furniture and such and I never look forward to that. She chuckled,* You know I can do better than describe a place if you wanted me to... *She sighed happily.* Seeing Jacob without his usual sad face for most of the evening is weird but nice. *She mimicked it for a moment.* I hope to see a little less of it. Veni and I have never seen him so happy for this long.

*She reentered the room and got ready.* You could have asked me to take you to the fortress. That is one of the easiest places for me to get to. But you're right: save your energy.

*Veni seemed quite happy with where they were going and kissed them both. The Soul Fortress for a few moments. I need to get away once in a while to just visit. *He went on through.*

----

Spicy food contest? Aww...curse my limitations on food intake! *She said to Pyro after he greeted them.* Wasn't planning to come today so I had a big meal and when we did, I said that I could still have dessert. Hehe.

*When they sat down she asked the other reapers with her.* You don't think it's a how much you can eat type of contest do you? Can't you guys in theory eat and eat and eat as much as you want, but start letting out puffs of gas when you reach your limit of intake, yet can still continue?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:34 pm
*As Veni appeared on the other side of the portal, he was greeted by the large towering portals of Life, Heaven, and Hell. There was the usual mix of military soldiers and angels going about their business, and Tiamos was actually nearby, sitting near a patch of flowers.*

Tiamos: "Oh, hello Veni. What brings you here?"
- - - - -

Githar: "Well, yeah, we can technically eat as much as we want. But after a while, it sort of messes with our senses in a bad way. Anyways, I'm not sure about how the contest will..."

Pyro: "We're almost ready to begin! Now each round will consist of a small sample of spicy foods from around the universe. Contestants will all eat the food, then there will be a short waiting period to see if they'll wuss out or not. It's not about quantity, but quality here. For the contestants that are vegetarians, equally spicy substitutes have been created on certain dishes. First up is a popular spicy plant from Earth, the jalapeno! And we begin... now!"

*The snake-like being waiter, Carlos, handed everyone at the table small electrical devices that when activated, showed the large variety of foods the group could choose from. While everyone decided what they wanted, the "Spicy Eats" contest continued, already having gone through most of Earth's popular spicy foods. Galantros so far didn't seem to be having much of a problem.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Hi Tiamos. Well you know this is the holiest place I could get to without dieing or collapsing so I thought I'd pray a little. Well not really. Jacob's going home and he invited Rosemary and I to go with him this time. The man's been surprisingly cheerful today...more so then usual. *He turned and gave the man a cat like grin through the portal.* Haven't you Jacob? Has anyone I know ever heard you burst out laughing before today?

----

Feh. Our spicy foods that wussy compared to others?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:17 pm
Jacob: "Well, no, not really..."

Tiamos: "Jacob? Laughing? No... I've seen him smile, or chuckle a little. Never outright laughing, that certainly is a surprise! May I ask what was so funny that it made you laugh, Jacob?"

Jacob: "Uhm... I'd rather not say. Oh look, there's the Void..."

- - - - - - -

Minazi: "No, not really... I think the habenaro is about medium range in comparison..."

Malos: "Eh, anything hotter than hot sauce, and I'm not really much of a fan. Hey, look at that guy, he's literally spitting out fire!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:36 pm
I did something that made him laugh, but I can't seem to figure out what it was. Or maybe he was long overdue for one. What matters is that he actually laughed and will hopefully do it again. Do we really need to know what caused it?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:04 am
Tiamos: "No, I suppose not really, thought it would be nice to know. As long as he laughs a little more often from now on..."

Jacob: Veni, you know damn well what made me laugh! Mr. Waffle sticks and salami...

*A twitch of a grin popped up on Jacob's face, and he pretended to clear his throat to try and gain back some control before he started laughing again.*

Tiamos: "Hmmm. Well, you have a good time then. I'm going to go help my husband with something."

*Later, Jacob took them to the void, and opened another portal, one that lead to his realm. As Rosemary and Veni walked through, they were greeted by a vast green plain, a large pond of water in front of them. Some distance from the pond was a simple square structure, presumably Jacob's house. It was surrounded by trees, and there looked to be a larger building behind it. A number of various demons were scattered about, snoozing in the grass or having idle conversations with each other. The realm was fairly simple overall, a couple of forests far off, and a few hills.*

Arak: Mister Jacob, you're here! Come here and get these drooling goblins off me! They haven't left me alone since I got back!

*Jacob smiled a little, and invited the vampires into his home... It almost seemed like one room for the most part, with a small bed for sleeping, and an enormous amount of books organized in various locations. There were two doors to the back, one which lead to a kitchen, and the other a bathroom Jacob explained. Arak was currently on Jacob's bed, several scythe goblins gathered around the demon, blocking the vampires' view of her.*

Arak: "Big dumb goblins, shoo! No, don't drool on me, ew!"

*Jacob whistled, and the goblins stopped what they're doing to turn around to him. They immediately rushed him, drooling and licking his hands as he petted them, and shooed them away outside. With them gone, Arak was finally visible*

*She was small, and a bit insect like. Her body was snake like almost, except with several bug legs, rising up into a vertical, vaguely humanoid torso. She had a multitude of black eyes that blinked, tendrils slithering out of her mouth just below a line of sharp jutting teeth. Her entire body was covered in a black and red carapace, with sharp looking spines and thorns jutting out of her back. She hissed a bit, hopping off the bed while carrying two sheets of paper in strangely bent limbs. Arak had to hold the papers by bending part of her arm down into a claw like motion, a multitude of small spikes stabbing into the papers, but not through them.*

Arak: "I wish I was back on that acid planet now, so I could burn this gunk off. I hate goblin drool! Hey, who're the new faces, Mister Jacob?"

Jacob: "Arak, these are friends of mine, Rosemary and Veni. Rosemary, Veni, this little girl is Arak. Heh... I'll get you some towels, Arak..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Bleh. He's only been giving them plain peppers so far. I couldn't do that because I hate the taste of jalopenos by themselves.

----

Oh? And you'd rather me tell her? Okay.

*He called after the female soul guider,* Tiamos wait! If you want to know part of the reason Jacob laughed, ask Alzamus!

*The male vampire grinned as Rosemary smacked him in the back of the head. She'd probably tell them later. It's not like they haven't almost seen it all with all the souls they've filtered.*

*They both thought it to be quite a cute quint area. Very rustic and pleasant. They seemed happy that he remembered to invite them into his house instead of them having to remind him that he needed to invite them in first due to that little security thing placed upon them preventing them from going after just about anyone.*

*They both looked at the pray mantis like creature before Jacob introduced them and said,* Hello, *not sure if they should shake her claw or not.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:32 am
*Jacob handed over the towels to Arak while he took the sheets of paper away from her, his hands trembling a bit with excitement. He took them over to his desk, carefully moving a few things out of his way, and taking out several small books, opening them up to certain pages. Arak almost seemed to roll her eyes as she dried her self off, then tossed the towels into the bathroom.*

Arak: "Heya... you can sit on his bed if ya want... He may be a minute or two."

*Jacob began to mutter to himself, looking back and forth between the books and the pages, and making marks in a blank book. He paused, cast a small spell over the sheets that sprinkled the desk with blue glowing dust, then continued to read.*

Jacob: "...something... Something about restoration... ingrediants list, some of these are a little rare.. '...I shall now reveal the methods to help restore one's self. This is only a single step in the trials and struggles faced to remove the infernal Niearcim curse... The process is brief, but exhausting. Seek spirits of a kind nature...'"

*He began to trail off, his attention completely drawn to what he was reading. After a while, he started to rummage through his belongings in his room, picking up a few spell books, vials of various liquids, and containers.*

Jacob: "I've got to try this myself, see if it works. The past several ones have all worked before, so this one should too... I'm not entirely sure what it restores, it doesn't say. That part looked like it was on a seperate page..."

Arak: "Here we go again..."

Jacob: "The spells are perfectly safe, Arak..."

Arak: "Yeah, sure... like that time the kui'movs told me you botched up the first one?"

Jacob: "*sigh*... It's hard to focus when your mind keeps slipping into nightmarish daydreams, Arak."

- - - - -

*As everyone decided on what they wanted to order, the spicy food contest was still going on. Several contestants had decided to quit, almost begging for certain foods or drinks to make their mouths stop burning. One bug-like creature began to sprout fire out it's mouth after trying the habanero peppers, it's mandibles clicking like made afterwards. GL was still in the contest, but he looked a bit woozy*

Pyro: "Next up! Gulotina fire worms!"

GL: "... Gulotina fire worms, why does that sound familar? ...Oh no, not that."

*A number of people in the resturaunt began to laugh a bit, while others shook their heads. The plates were set in front of the people on the stage, and the food was revealed... It looked like a large cooked maggot, with leaves sprouting out of it's sides. One of the contestants shrugged and took a bite without hesitation, then flinched as the thing seemed to deflate and expel a gas cloud in her face*

Contestant: "Oh GODS, it stinks worse than goblin waste! I think, I think I'm gonna..."

*She immediately jumped off the stage, and began to run for the bathrooms. GL groaned, and looked at the thing on his plate with dread*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games