Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:14 am
((Sorry it took me so long to post, I suddenly got kicked off the internet and couldn't get back on. I'm back on now. Also, I think it's a good idea to move some of the roleplaying to another thread. I makes it easier to integrate the characters.))

M'gor nodded to the candidite as he left. "Very well then, good evening then."

---

Kes shook her head. "I think I'll take my bottomless pits and retire as well."

---

T'gal shook his head and crooned at Toph who sat on his shoulder. "Looks like everyone is turning in for the night."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:03 pm
Akira sighed. "Well i'm going to hang around in here for a while, i'm not really tired and i have things to think about, good night." she gave a soft smile and returned to her thinking.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:15 am
Kes waved to Akira as she left. "I hope to have breakfast with you in the morning."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:49 pm
Akira nodded. "Alright, i promise, but i can't help it if i sleep in." she gave a small laugh and finished her tea.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:38 am
M'gor shook his head. 'At least they all seem to be getting along.'

Cadeth warbled at his rider. Of course, you doubted?

The Weyrleader shook his head. 'Not exactly, old friend.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:23 pm
A bright light exploded over the young weyr and a buggle of greeting burst from the dragon that glided ehr towards the ground. several burlap sacks hung from the dragon's harness. Arizath spoke to the watch dragon

Bronze rider T'thia and bronze dragon Arizath arriving on transfer from Benden

T'thia pulled her riding cap off and allowed the wind to cool the sweat on her brow. As Arizath landed in the weyr bowl his massive wings kicked up dirt, swirling patterns twisted around T'thia's riding pants. Arizath was careful not to fling dust on anyone standing by. when he had settled his landing T'thia dismounted with practiced ease. Unstrapping her riding jacket she stripped her chaps off until she was in her lighter clothing of tunic and leather trousers. tucking her riding gear into the strap T'thia gave Arizath a pat and sent him to wait on the high bluffs until she returned with their den assignment. T'thia's long legs carried her swiftley acrros the weyr bowl, her stride strong as if she had belonged to the weyr from the start of her hatching. T'thia entered the lower caverns and looked around for the nearest person she could find who could tell her where the she would find the weyrleader or weyrwomen.  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:25 pm
M'gor quickly exited the Dining Hall. Cadeth was startled.

Bronzerider T'thia and Arizath approach M'gor. You must come.

The Weyrleader picked up his pace. 'I'm coming old friend.' M'gor then raised a hand in greeting. "Greetings brother rider, and welcome!"

-----

Outside, Barith bugled his alarm. T'gal! Strangers here! Come now! The blue was clearly alarmed.

T'gal hurried after the weyrleader. 'Calm yourself, my friend. I think he's a transfer rider.' He came up next to his blue then and placed a comforting hand on the dragon's neck.

The blue seemed to calm at his rider's touch. I did not expect them so late. I was almost asleep.

T'gal smiled. 'That's fine friend.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:04 pm
T'thia turned as she was harold. She supressed a giggle as she was once again mistaken as a young male rider. She raised a hand to return the greeting

"I bid you no harm! I come from benden! terribly sorry if I alarmed your weyr"

T'thia lowered her arm as she met up with the two men she glanced at the older looking gentlemen

"I assume you are the weyr leader?"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:53 am
((Okay Kaibain, you're good to go. Thanks for waiting.))

M'gor paused as he reached the other rider. He offered her his hand. "I am the Weyrleader her. I am M'gor, rider of bronze Cadeth. It is a pleasure to meet you." He thought for a moment then fixed the mistake he'd made earlier. "Welcome then, sister, I've been waiting for you."

Cadeth appeared then at his rider's side and gently nudged T'thia in greeting.

M'gor smiled. "Cadeth says welcome to you and your dragon. Still, I'd heard a bronze had Impressed a young woman but to see you now, Shards that's amazing." He grinned at her. "Come then, you must be hungry after such a journey, we'll feed you and your dragon."

------

T'gal came to an abrupt halt with Barith next to him. Had the Weyrleader just said that the bronzerider was female?! That was unheard of. Well...he'd heard rumors from Benden but still.

Barith nudged him. We should greet them as well. You should not be surprised, my brother bronze choose his rider the same as I choose you. Gender doesn't matter to us T'gal.

T'gal shook his head. 'You're right, of course, old friend.'

The bluerider too then raised a hand to greet the younger rider from the side of his dragon. "Greetings then sister. I am T'gal, rider of blue Barith. We both bid you and yours welcome."

A small blue head appeared at his shoulder and he laughed. "This little bugger is called Toph." The firelizard trilled in greeting.

------

Cadeth and Barith spoke together then in greetings to the new bronze dragon. We greet you, brother bronze. I am Cadeth. I am Barith. Welcome to our home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:56 pm
T'thia smiled brightly at the warm welcome, part of her expected the weyrleader to shun her for her should knotts. Unlashing her belongings she sent Arizath to the ledge to sun after he had returned the greeting the other dragons had given him.

As Cadeth nudged her T'thia gave a small laugh and then a short bow to Cadeth as she patted his snout

"Thank you for the greeting Cadeth"

She grinned as a fire lizard appeared on the blue riders shoulder

"now that is funny, I too have a flit the same color as my dragon"

turning towards Arizath who had settled on a nice warm ledge in the sun she gave a shrill whistle. not a second later a coper colored blur streaked across the sky. The bronze flit landed with such force that it rocked T'thia forward slightly

"This speed demon is Oneth. say hello 'neth"

The copper bronze flit gave a chirup of greeting as he wrapped his tail around her neck.

"don't be fooled, he's not as well trained as he looks."

T'thia shot a sideways glare at her flit who only began to busy himself with cleaning under a wing. T'thia sighed and lifting all three of her satchel bags over her free shoulder shrugging them in to settle she motioned for T'gal to proceed ahead of ehr

"Shall we fallow then?"

T'thia was quite glad at meeting these two first. Back at benden her only real friend was also a blue rider and the one who had searched her no less. T'thia could hear Arizath pur with content as he lay on the warm ledge and she was striding with the weyrleader towards the lower caverns. All in all this had been a very generouse welcoming.  

Kaibain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:54 pm
((why does nobody post? ))  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items