Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:05 pm
"That sounds really great." says Oak. As he enters the Palace Oak get lost within himself, unable to stop himself from looking around wild eyed mouth droped open. He squeezes Mityl's hand just a bit. "Unbelivable, such small creatures building all of this. Amazing. How? Why? I am lost at this display i never in my wildest dreams though places like this even existed. how did you people manage such wonders amidts such struggles?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:17 pm
"funny thing that. you see there are these cute little fox demons known as Kitsune. they helped build this place with their magic. you see their illusions are a reality for them. therefore they can build cities in a single night. cool no?"
as Mityl gave this speech she was aware of the fey's collective eyes watching her. after a little walking she found the person fey was looking for.
"Mara! It's been too long since I've seen you're pretty face!"
she ran to greet the water faerie, picking up the delicate fey and spinning with her in her arms.
Mara: "where have you been? I was worried sick about you!"
"I'll tell the story later when everyone's here to listen. until then would you mind fetching my new friend some of your fine water? he's quite thirsty."
Mara: "of course."
and with that Mara ran off to retrieve the water. leaving Mityl and Oak alone near the fountains.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:20 pm
"Was? Was that really one of them?" His eyes as wide as dinner plates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:28 pm
"yes. she's one of them. she's one of my best friends here. she also helped make the fountain work."
with that said she switched into teacher mode.
"it's easy to spot water faeries among others because their wings look like fins or they have gills on their necks. most of the time they are pale skinned or the color of water. some you can even see right through. most of them even have webbed fingers. I myself am half wind faerie."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:32 pm
At the mention of her parentage oak looks straight at Mityl's face. "So you too have parents of opposing blood? My. My mother was a druid woman. A Human. The club I carry is one of the leg bones of my father. An ent lord."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:46 pm
"I don't know about opposing bloodlines much..but I know that they were forbidden to marry because my mother was a high born fey and my father was a mere soldier...he's the one that taught me how to wield almost anything as a weapon. they ran away together a long time ago and started a family and no one found them for six years...I still don't know why I was spared when they killed my brothers out of hand...I guess it was just fey polotics or something like that...but I was four when the other fey slaughtered my family."
she put a hand to her cheek and it came away wet.
sh*t, I'm crying already...I swore I wouldn't talk about it in front of another of blood like the fey..he just seems like he'll listen...what would he say if he knew my swords were forged with my fathers blood to temper them?
at one point she was vaguely aware of a hand on her shoulder and she instinctively grabbed it for comfort just before she felt the blow to the back of her head

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:49 pm
Oak stands up immediately as he catches the blow at the edge of his vision. Assuming his pose for battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm
Mityl crumpled to the ground beneath the blow just as she'd been taught to fool the enemy. but when the fey spoke she realised her foolishness.
Mykal: "get up you boob. I've seen you take a hit on the head from an orc and not go down."
Mityl obediantly got up.
"yes teacher."
Mykal: "and what did I tell you about watching your back? seven patrols have yet to return because of you."
"......I know..five of them were murdered in front of me as punishment..."
Mityl saw her teacher's eyes narrow in anger at this news, putting a finger under Mityl's chin so she couldn't turn away from her.
Mykal: "who punished you?"
"the wolves..."
Mykal: "give me names child."
"Natole, Ziddari, and Parven..."
with that Mykal turned to Oak.
Mykal: "you will have to forgive her. she is still learning the ways of the world."
Mykal looked from Oak to the fountain with aexasperated sigh.
Mykal: "I am Mykal. and standing by that fountain must be torture if you are thirsty. you are welcome to join us for dinner tonight if you wish."
with that she handed Oak a large stoppered bottle of crystal clear water.
Mykal: "keep her on her toes if you would also."
leaving that comment hanging she turned and glided off.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:20 pm
Oak blinks in utter confusion, stunned. After a few seconds he says: Uhh who was that and why did they attack you? ORC! There are Orcs here!?" Oak stomach groans like twisting wood. Looking at the bottle Oak pops the cork a drains it in one swallow. "By the great Tree! That was good!"
After a long pause Oak says in a solemn sad voice weight down by years of suppressed sorrow "My mother was burned alive with the body of my father when I was but ten. By the very clan who said they were her family. They tried dragging me into the fire too, they almost did but at the last moment I pulled this bone from the fire and kept swinging and running. I ended up raising my self in the great wild wood for the last 16 years now. I...I finally got so lonely by myself i decided to look for others even if it meant death at the hands of the druids."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
she hugged Oak tight and decided she felt better with Oak around. or at least safer. kinda like a security blanket or a favorite stuffed toy, that, no matter how useless it proved in the long run, you felt safe while it was close.
"Mykal is my godmother. she's raised me and taught me how to use my magic and much of everything I know...she hit me to remind me not to let my guard down..in other words it's because she cares about me..she was there when my parents were killed. I remember hiding my face in her skirt and crying, the smell of smoke burning my eyes. and at one point I was taken from her and they threw me in a fire and it went out....I still don't know why but my wings never came clean of the soot and blood..."
she clung to Oak as she spoke, hiding her face in his chest crying hard now.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Oak embracess Mityl looking down at her. "It's allright. none who through something as we have are left untouched nor un marked, but through you, seeing you, watching you I see why I could never be happy out there. By sharing our pain and loss by coming together and touching each others hearts we learn from this pain and it gives us a new strength...hope. watching you being with you has given me hope Mityl." Oak looks her deep in the eyes and holds her tight to his chest lifting her off the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Mityl hugged Oak even tighter. seeing him looking into her eyes she just wanted to curl up in his arms and cry until there wasn't anything wet in her. she almost did just that but decided she didn't want to have a meltdown in front of everyone else.
"I'm glad I met you Oak. you're the first person besides Tassa that never ridiculed me for crying and letting the feelings out..."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:02 pm
"Im glad I met you too Mityl. Trully this eve I was blessed by the great tree in our meeting. oak bend his head down and gently lays a kiss on her forehead, and then slowly lets her back on her feet. "What did your teacher meen by on her toes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:13 pm
"she meant make sure I don't get distracted again or she'll give me another love tap and I'll fall to the floor like fool again."
she smiled remembering when her teacher had posed as an assasin merely to scare her into keeping her guard up.
"don't worry about my health from it. she's done worse. all of which I thank her for. no matter how paranoid it's made me."
she suddenly realised how tired she was.
"let's stay the rest of the day with Mara. she'll keep up company until nightfal and then we'll go see the 'Ice Dance'."
she led Oak away toward Mara's rooms, wondering about the fluttery feeling she got in her stomach when Oak had kissed her forehead.
maybe I've been gone too long...couldn't be it. yeah, and death sleeps with a teddybear...Mara should be able to at least tell me about these trine things..

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:26 pm
"Your people can make the ice dance? Is this more of your peoples magic?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items