Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

Kairaln

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:47 pm
AXEL IS THE BEST AND ROXAS exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Name: Emi
Power and weapon: summoning and a book
Personality: Hyper, bubbly, very naive
Crush: Zexion
Apperance:
User Image  

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 pm
I did my own art, so I pwn all you n00bs. >____> Even if the scanner butchered it.

Kaikixi

The Sacred Royal

Element:
Holiness (Egyptian Deities)

Weapon(s):
Bandages

Original Name:
Akiiki

His body is about 12. His soul's older, though.

World:
Well, if you want a Disney world, you could say the Underworld. But! He originally came from Ancient Egypt.

Crush:
Crush?! He's a NOBODY! No heart! No emotions! How could he possibly have a crush (unless, of course, you're talking about the sea turtle from Finding Nemo)?!

Personality:
Down-to-earth, takes everything seriously. He doesn't like to have to tolerate people being immature and annoying around him, although he is patient and doesn't shout when he seems annoyed. He usually acts very mature for his age, but he takes on a more impish persona when he goes into battle. His facial expressions usually range from mild distaste to horror; he rarely smiles, and even then only does so when he's doing something devious, strange or cruel. He has a habit of eating the bandages that seperate from his body.

Abilities:
Can summon the energy and essence of the gods of Ancient Egypt to aid him in battle. Each god (or goddess) will garner him a different "power-up", depending on the domain of that god. For example, if he summons up the power of Mafdet, a cheetah-headed goddess (whose name even means she who runs swiftly, he will temporarily be able to move much faster.
His weapons, the bandages, are in a way his body. In order to use them, he makes his sking transparent, revealing only tightly wrapped bandages underneath. They break off and unwind, and he can manipulate them any way he wants; he can lash out at enemies like a whip or wrap people up, for instance. He can also use this ability to portal, by simply falling down and teleporting from inside the bandages (when he does this, there are a few left on the floor that dissapear if left untouched. It's somewhat similar to Marluxia's ability to portal by bursting into flower petals). If the bandages break off, they reweave themselves eventually, but they regenerate slower if a large amount of them are broken off.

Bio:
In life, he was one of the sons of a noble family. He was his mother's only child; his father had other wives and children (yeah, he was a playa cool ). Akiiki had a fine life; he was also deeply devoted to his gods. His family had ties to the Pharaoh's, as well. In fact, there was the slimmest of chances, but if the conditions were just right, then there was a chance for Akiiki himself to assume the role. One of his half-brothers also would have had this chance, but Akiiki was in that place. That brother made it a point to kill the boy in order to increase his chances.

Eventually, his half-brother succeeded; Akiiki died from insidious arsenic poisoning at age 11. As he was high-class, his body was mummified in the traditional fashion. As it were, his heart was left inside his body. The tomb was sealed and left alone. However, there were just a few more people who still wanted to visit- namely, thieves. In just a few months, they had created an underground "back door" to the tomb. They made a few trips, opening chests, urns, even the casket of Akiiki's body.

Unfortunately, their greed attracted more visitors: Heartless. They made short work of the grave robbers and found Akiiki's body with the heart intact. In the afterlife, his soul was tied to the earth through his heart. Because of this bond, his soul was pulled from the afterlife when his heart dissapeared from his body. This resulted in some very strange thing happening with his body, hence his abilities with his weapons. His "element" came from his devotion to the gods (as a Nobody, this devotion became a sense of connection, but not on an emotional level- again with the Nobody part).

He awoke in Twilight Town, the same as every Nobody. He discovered his newfound powers in a very short while there, and was eventually found and greeted by a person in a black cloak. . .

Appearance:
He has a darker skintone. His hair is somewhat scruffy and goes to about his shoulder blades; he has 3-part bangs and a long left sidelock. The back of his hair splits into 3 "clumps" at the bottom. He's fairly short, about 5'1, but his build makes him look taller when there's nothing to compare his height to (for instance, in an individual photo, he looks like he would be taller).

If you steal this, I'll rip out your entrails with my bare hands. I'm not kidding.

User Image

LE FIN  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay! THis version of it doesn't suck that much.

Power: Darkness
Weapon: Bow and Arrows  

Xrmea

Ziffo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:33 pm
Name: Ziffo
Wields: Ice Key blade
Back round: Axels Nobody, As Axel faded away Ziffo got stronger and gained the element of fire but he still must learn the correct ways of fire, As he has learned to use ice.
Appearance: I'm working on it...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:40 pm
Ooo here is my charrie.

Name: Madazxu
Element: Wind and lightning
Weapon: Scythe
Special power: Creates lightning storms
Type of Nobody that could be controlled: berserker and dragoon
Home world: Radiant Garden
Current World: The World That Never Was
Personality: Quiet, slightly shy. However, can change in a second to be sadistic, cruel, and malicious. Otherwise, she loves to lend a hand regardless of heart loss.
Friend: Xigbar, Demyx,Vexen
Background: She was a researcher on weather and she accidentally tapped into a wind element heartless. Before she was able to attack, it took her heart and assumed her former other half form. As she was turned into a heartless, her nobody was born. As she awoke, she found herself lost in The World that Never Was. She was discovered by Demyx and was soon taken under the wings of the Organization. However, she wishes to destroy the heartless that took over her life. She now trains and carries out missions, waiting for her chance to strike.  

QooisNuclearFruitJuice

redblood-blackheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 pm
name:zecnos ((everyone just calls him zocks))

power: electricity

weapon: black fingureless gloves with metal on the top of them
((he just fist fights and doesnt have much exsperice with longraged attacks))

appreance: looks like my avater but the top of the coat is off and has a black tanktop on.

attidute: cocky, sarcastic, funny

very much dislikes anyone who is to serios  
Cali_Quidel rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:29 pm
I am the fourthteenth member and my name is Calixia. I weild a book like Zexion's, only the colors are inverted. My power is that of reading. I can read different characters out of the book and well as objects. Once my powers are developed enough, I can read entire scenes and huge armies!!! I likes my character!!!

Cali_Quidel

ll Demonic Boy ll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm
im board  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image User Image

Name: Kidiox
Weapon: Dual Ice Whips
Power: Ice
Background: Very mysterious, Has few allies within the organization but those he is close to he completely trusts. Says what is on his mind and thinks nothing of what will come of it.  

Mik802

Mizuki Sadie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Name: Nikui (mean Hateful) - my char name in story
Weapon: Katana, Scythe
Power: Fire
Personality: Quite, Calm, Sarcastic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Gaia Username: Captain Nexus88
Name: "Captain" Nexus Valor a.k.a. "The Archer" or "Dark Prince"
Job: Ranger/Rogue/Pirate/Guardian
Race: Half-Elf/ Dragonblood...Nobodie
Weapon:Final Hope(Shadow Keyblade), Longbow, Dark Star, etc.
Skills/Powers:Elemental Mastery of Shadows, Fire, and Wind, Shapeshifting, Weapon Summoning, Draconic Magic, and Portal Creation.
Pet: Nidal(Wolf), Arcane(Shadow Wolf), and Aussirixen(Gale of Ice).
Bio: Known to most as "The Archer", he is rarely seen by those he is hunting.
Appearance:Black Hooded Cloak, Red/Black Shirt, and the aura of a guardian.

The Bio isn't very good, but, that is the best I've got.

-Cpt. N. Valor  

Adam Arcane88

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nocturnal Majesty

3,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:37 am
i dont have a picture of him but hes my comic character kyo fujimia hes half demon he has a giant sword kinda like clouds but bigger and if u ever played fancy-pants man adventures on armorgames.com he has his hairstyle  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:19 am
Name:Xegnaigid
Organization #: XIV
Power: Sound
Weapon:Angelic Guitar
Attacks: Uses the guitar to create sound waves to harm the opponent and even throw them off balance, the guitar changes into one pair of wings and then he flies, he makes copies of himself, and he is in love with larxene.
User Image  

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash