Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 am
Selene licked her lips tentatively, swallowing and controlling her breathing. Something seemed so... fractured here. It seemed disconnected from the world, like a parrallel land. She made an experimental clicking noise with her tongue, trying to gage a response from the quiet figure walking behind her. Something was disconcerting.... strange... she glanced at her reflections, and determinedly carried on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:28 pm
((sorry crying crying ))
"How long have we been here?" asked Kanji
He was getting a little light-headed and dizzy from the reflections, but still carefully following the Selene.  

can o whoop ass

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:03 pm
(((Your noise barely escapes your lips only enough for you to hear and Kanji however it seems loud in your ears loud enough that it should be carrying further but its not. You finally notice the whole place is far too quiet. And you get the impression that you have been walking in circles. Again you reach a division in the path five possible paths lay ahead one that allows you to continue touching the wall another in the opposite direction and one straight forward between these three main paths are two in a diagonal course like a hand stretching out. Once again you see brief movement out of the edge of you sights.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:30 pm
"I think I can hear something." Baradier said still digging with the one arrow he had left. "I must be getting close to the surface."  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 am
Gyzvx
(((Without you’re seeing the stone marked by your dagger once again becomes smooth. The air is dead of scent as if all life and scent had been wiped clean your senses can avail you no extra data but what your eyes and inner sense can tell you. And what your inner sense tells you is their are spirits here angry powerful ones their aura is palpable as their presence chills the air as they come closer to your location.)))

Oliza shuddered as she moved forward, pulling out her sword she kept it close as she felt the way around her. Again she marked the wall as she made a left hand turn in the laberynth, her footsteps echoing around her as she moved. Pressing her back against the wall she looked tentatively around the next corner for anything that might be waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:34 am
Quote:
How long have we been here?" asked Kanji
He was getting a little light-headed and dizzy from the reflections, but still carefully following the Selene.

She sighed. "Who knows." she replied. "I guess about 10 hours, though its hard to tell."
Selene kept her had religiously on the wall. It may take a time, but this way they would eventually get out. She looked at the figure. Male.
"So." She tried to think of something to say. "Whats your story?"  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:18 am
"Well my friends and I found this tunnel after that huge sandstorm.
It was the only place we could find. That's pretty much it..." he explained
"How did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:56 am
"ive been in the tunnels for a while. The day i decided to go back up to the surface i fell down a hole. I landed in the chamber. Lost all my stuff." Selene chuckled bitterly, thinking of how hopeless she sounded that way. "I'm Selene." She looked over her shoulder. "I'm a centaur, in case you hadnt guessed. You'll have to excuse me if i seem blunt or nasty. But i've not had much food for about a week, so im a little irritable." She grinned and carried on with her hand against the wall.  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:05 am
Mad Madam Mimm
"ive been in the tunnels for a while. The day i decided to go back up to the surface i fell down a hole. I landed in the chamber. Lost all my stuff." Selene chuckled bitterly, thinking of how hopeless she sounded that way. "I'm Selene." She looked over her shoulder. "I'm a centaur, in case you hadnt guessed. You'll have to excuse me if i seem blunt or nasty. But i've not had much food for about a week, so im a little irritable." She grinned and carried on with her hand against the wall.

"Nice to meet you my name is Kanji"he said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:22 am
Selene nodded in greeting, still feeling wary of her surroundings. The silence unnerved her.
"You're a human, right? I've not seen many of your race in the tunnels. Mind you, I dont think i've seen anyone for about three months so..." again, she chuckled bitterly. A strong emotional defence helped her feel more comfortable here.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:34 pm
Not knowing what to do, Derelia walked up to the door on the right. Well, not much I can learn just sitting here. She pushed into the area behind the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:15 pm
"And you're a centaur right?" he smiled "Wow three months, dosen't it get boring with no people to talk to"  

can o whoop ass

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:00 am
"sometimes." selene looked at Kanji. She saw strength, and potential.
"Sometimes i get lonely. But i dont need people to talk to. I have the spirits. I just wish..." she sighed. "I wish i could find the spirit ive been searching for. I wish i knew who they were. I wish... i wish... i wish i knew where we are!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 pm
((Can I have escaped yet?))  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:21 am
(((In response to itacha twisted )))
As the rocks and soil finally clear away you can hear clearly what you had heard before Loud thundering footsteps that sounded like thunder and breaking glass. Walking past your tiny peephole is the image of just an enormous crystalline wall of scales as it slowly and gradually moves you see claws it can only be the leg of a dragon the largest dragon you have never seen in your life. Only the three great ones have ever been described as this size and even they were not believed in. However here it was just a glimpse of a leg that was like a tower before you. Just a few feet away from crushing you under foot. With a deafening roar it walks in another direction. It is obvious it's hunting for you.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff