Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:25 pm
BlackMN
*Rosemary made no notion of even hearing his thoughts as she waited to leave and go back to the Lazeranos Mansion and if she did, she obviously didn't care.*

*Veni did notice him glimpsing at his wrists and said;* They are the equivalent to bee stings to me. It was just insisted upon to have them bandaged up so the wounds were not visible. *A few moments later about a dozen people came and stood behind Veni and Rosemary. A good look at them told GL that they were vampires as well, quite possibly what was left in the area.* May they come along too?

GL:... Uhm.. yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. We should have plenty of rooms... Dad often has important political party things, or meetings in our home, so it's kind of like a mini-hotel I guess...

*He glanced around, noticing how empty the place had gotten already... roughly half the survivors had been transported already. He noted that quite a few were extremely nervous and frightened though. GL couldn't blame them, some of them were from Gaia-Earth and had never experienced dimensional travel before.. or even seen other life forms aside from kitsunes and such... The soldiers were doing their best to keep them calm, but it wasn't easy. Even though the military had helped them, there was still that sense of paranoia and lack of trust in a race of beings that obviously had more firepower and such than ever seen before...*

GL:... I need a soak in a lava tub...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:25 pm
*Sephiroth thought about that for a moment. He was fine from what he could tell. He felt fortunate to have been one of them to have sustained the least amount of injuries... and yet...* I feel almost guilty for ending up with nothing more than a few cuts and bruises. Everyone else who fought at all ended up receiving injuries that could stunt their performance. I failed to get any such injuries in the end except for in the beginning. Even against the giant one, I got nothing, while everyone else around me was getting hurt and even dieing. Does that mean I didn't work very hard? Or did I have some extreme...for lack of a better term... dumb luck?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:41 pm
*Veni looked a little bit better and possibly cheerful, but that could have been an act, now that they were getting ready to leave and cleaned up soon.* Don't we all? Well don't we all need a good cleaning? ...Though the lava tub could kill us. I mean look at that dress Rosemary's wearing! The only reason it's not really exposing anything is because what is left sticks to her skin so. *Of course he hoped he'd be given the opportunity to figure out what he was going to do...*

*Rosemary merely tugged at what was left of a sleeve because she had forgotten about that...and muttered to herself about the people's skepticism on Limbo's seeming protective and not at all conquering weapon useage.* Can't blame them...I'm still skeptical if it's really what it appears to be. *Of course the thought did cross her mind (and Veni's) that they protect people in order to gain their trust and then basically take over in a sly way without anyone noticing...but she never pondered on that for very long.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:52 pm
Minazi: I don't know, Sephiroth. I don't think it's because you didn't work hard, but I don't know.

*She glanced at Githar who was resting somewhat comfortably now*

Minazi: Want to hear something funny? GL, Githar, Malos... those guys had some shitty times growing up and stuff. Hell, this isn't even the first time Githar's been nearly cut in two, it's happened at least one or two other times if I recall correctly... I'm kind of like you in that sense though, at least today. I had a perfectly decent childhood, and I've hardly ever gotten hurt that severely...

*She shook her head*

Minazi: I've no idea why this sort of stuff happens.

- - - - -

Soldier: Just got some fresh supplies, clothes in this batch. Anyone need a fresh change... of...

*He took a look at Rosemary, then at GL.. his clothes were a bit torn up as well... several of the vampires...*

Soldier: ...I'll just go and get some of those clothes then. Your portal will be open up in a few minutes.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:12 pm
My childhood...wasn't too pleasant and I was told a most grievious lie. My mother...I never knew who she was and who they told me was my mother... that wasn't her! I didn't even meet the false one for over 20 years of my life. *He stopped on the subject right there because thinking about it filled him with many emotions, the dominant one was rage. His eyes seemed to glow a little brighter.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:42 pm
GamingLord
*As it drew close to Inazuma, the shadow goblin spoke. The goblin's voiced matched others of it's kind... a creepy raspy, demonic tone... Though aside from that, there was no malice in it's voice.*

Goblin: You left before Dieamos could tell you where the others had travelled. They left for Barton Town... I know the way, I can lead you there...

Inazuma smiled when she realized that she was right about the demon. It was actually kind of a pleasant thought knowing that she was getting better at picking out the differences between the hell-bound demons and the one's that manged to escape.

She nodded in agreement when it offered to take here to where the others were.

"Okay..."

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 pm
Dodihuatu Naftali
More than Reason's voice changed then and soon the one-winged angel was replaced by a figure that Hi could vaguely remember, though it was only briefly that he met it before... on the day that he gained his position of power.

To need an entire incarnation to keep you from becoming more than a gibbering, drooling, pile of pathetic energy... We're disappointed in you Hi.

The figure shook its head and stared at him with two windows to infinity. It didn't do anything but blink, but that simple action had Hi flattened, unable to hold himself up. It was as though the elements that allowed his energies to work with each other were stripped from him, leaving him in a permanent state of awake, but unable to sleep or move to do anything about it.

"Break" is a term that one mortal came up with to explain when a mage calls upon more power than it can handle... Which is what you did.

The figure walked over and leaned in close to the incapacitated ex-reaper.

The incarnation Delirium mealy did her job and took your into herself since you should have become nothing more than a mess of chaotic energies that shouldn't have a form. We intervened however to give you ONE more chance if you want to take it. Naturally you would owe us yet another favor.

Hi:... ...Fine... Do it.

- - - - -

*The shadow goblin lead Inazuma to the guild house where everyone had taken shelter, flying in through one of the large gaps where a wall was missing. It was mostly full of soldiers now, several of them opening portals and letting people through into Limbo for their own safety.*

Goblin: I'm going to go back to Dieamos, to help him with Jacob now. Everyone should be here...

*with that, the demon slithered and jumped out the missing wall, spreading it's wings as it took flight*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:47 pm

Oh no... YOU do it. You need to stop rushing your plans into action and actually BE the Satan that you're supposed to be.

The figure stepped forward and put a particular emphasis on what it said next.

Be creative about it.

With that everything faded and Hi found himself at the cliff base that he had started carving into before he "broke". It took a moment however for him to realize that he wasn't standing. In fact he was being held, as though he had fallen backwards. When he looked upwards to see who was holding him, he saw the face of Reason.

The angel was normally pretty calm and collected, but now he appeared thoroughly pissed off and was glaring at him... or at first he thought it was at him. After a moment of so, Hi realized that Reason was glaring at something by his feet.

The angel's sister, Delirium, had appeared to have thrown a temper tantrum at something shortly before Hi woke up. They appeared to have not known anything about the vision that the new Satan had seen, but the fact that the two of them were standing there arguing was quite the reminder that Hi owed someone a enormous favor.

-----------------

She watched the demon fly off and once it was out of site she turned to seek out her friends, taking in the damage that the city had sustained since she last saw it.

What had amazed her was that it had survived rather well considering everything. The bunker was in much worse shape, and from what she's seen happen in Limbo, even that somehow managed to make out fairly well.

If the inhabitants of Barton were reapers though, this line of thought might have put her in a good mood. These people were not so resilient however, and she felt bad for them.

After a little bit she spotted a make-shift medical facility and stepped inside, somehow sensing that it was where she was supposed to go.

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:07 pm
*Hi slowly sat up, agitated by the sibling's arguing... his head hurt, his body ached... He was actually tired. Hi was extremely irritable as well, and hearing their bickering wasn't helping. He would have torn their wings off himself, if he thought he had the strength at the moment. Glancing behind him at the runes he had started to etch into the stone, he frowned as they began to crumble... No wonder, not finishing that spell had rather nasty consquences that left him weak as most mortals for a short while*

Hi:... Shut up. Would you two be quiet?

*It hurt his head to try and talk loudly, but dammit.. Having a flying goldfish with a thousand arms, and a tophat fly by his face just didn't help matters much*

Hi: WOULD YOU BITCHES OF HEAVEN SHUT THE HELL UP!?

*The fish squeaked loudly, before bursting into flames and spilling onto the ground as neon blue slime, that smelled oddly of hippo-sneakers... Wait, that wasn't even an actual odor... Delerium gave him such a headache, at least her brother was slightly more tolerable. And proved a better punching bag.*

*He didn't say anything to the two, he simply grabbed his dropped dagger, and stabbed it into the cliff side. Dragging it downward, he opened a portal to Hell, and left Gaia-Earth. He needed a rest, and time to think about what in the name of the burning Hells was going on. Muttering agitated and tired swears, he closed the portal behind him. He didn't bother rounding up his demons that were running amuck... the military were already doing a good enough job of wiping them out anyway.*

- - - - -

*GL noticed Inazuma, and simply waved at her, that tired expression still on his face*

GL:... Uhm... Hello again. Nice to see you again....

*He didn't say much after that, and sort of went quiet, going into his own little world again.*

- - - - -

Minazi: Oh... I see.

*Githar shifted a bit in his sleep, mumbling something unintelligable. Minazi smiled a bit... that was a good sign, he'd be awake in a short while. As for when he'd be up and about, that was a whole different thing...*

Soldier: Ma'am, sir... Galantros Lazeranos has invited you into his home, instead of having to stay in our Department of Universal Travel, Transportation and Immigration building. Thought I'd let you know, we're getting a portal opened in just a minute...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:30 pm
*Rosemary looked up when she heard Galantros greet someone who just entered. Once again the awkward feeling came over her, as it usually did, when she was around Inazuma, but this time it was a bit much more. Of course she didn't show it on the outside. She smiled a little bit.* Hello Inazuma.

Githar is in the next room.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:46 pm
She made a little squeak when Hi yelled, suddenly awake. Any emotion that could have followed that was replaced by a amazing fascination of the transmutation that her fish underwent. It was AWESOME!

A real question came across her mind and since her brother was there she asked it of him.

"How come everyone thinks we're from heaven?"

Reason was actually caught off guard by an intelligent question coming from his sister, but rather than try to delve into a long-winded explanation he just shook his head and said something that stumped his sister as much as she stumped him.

"I don't know..."

----------------------------------------

She had read GL's glum expression and Rosemary's quick greeting as though they were not expecting Githar to live, which threw her into a mild sort of panic. Rather than greet them properly she ran into the next room and gravitated towards the familiar figures of Minazi and Sephiroth.

"How is he?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:05 pm
He sustained many injuries, but he'll live according to Minazi. *Sephiroth shrugged. He had no idea how much damage a reaper can take and live.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:07 pm
Inazuma let out a relieved sigh when she heard that, but she didn't say anything to indicate how she felt, which was exhausted. Instead she sat down on the ground next the Minazi and leaned her head against the reapers leg.

"Should I ask what happened?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:04 pm
Inazuma Sky
Inazuma let out a relieved sigh when she heard that, but she didn't say anything to indicate how she felt, which was exhausted. Instead she sat down on the ground next the Minazi and leaned her head against the reapers leg.

"Should I ask what happened?"

Githar: "Nngh... oh you know, the usual. A demon here, a nasty bladed weapon there, and so on... I'll be alright."

Minazi: "Heh... you just need to stop working at your stupid shop for a couple weeks."

Githar: "... ...Let me correct myself, I'll never survive." *Minazi lightly slapped him on the head*

Minazi: "You'll manage... Seriously though, next time just... Stop trying to be a hero all the damn time, especially when you're in no shape to do so! ... You scared me..."

Soldier: "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time to go. Your portals open and waiting..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:04 pm
She couldn't help but smile at the banter between the two on them. It was adorable and extremely pleasant to see. She wished that she could watch it for a little while more when the guard came in and informed them that their portals were ready.

Portals?

Yeah, she missed out on something. Where were they going?

She glanced up at the other in confusion from where she sat on the floor.

"Portals?"

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games