Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harry Potter; Mauraders' Era; lunch (next muggle studies); Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 pm
After finishing his treats, Gilderoy pulled out a mirror to practice his smile again. He frowned almost immediately because he had a bit of tart on a tooth. He pulled out his travel toothbrush and water bottle, brushed and flossed his teeth, then set back to his “grueling” task. At the 50000th smile, he felt a slight lurch from a train stopping. His compartment door opened as a fan club member entered. She bowed to him before speaking. "We've reached Hogsmeade now, sir. It'll be time to exit the train shortly." She bowed again before exiting. "Splendid!" He proclaimed to the empty compartment while gathering his things into his bag and pulling out his robes. He circled to make sure everything was in place, using a de-wrinkle charm on those few wrinkles that had surfaced. “Perfecto!”

Gilderoy exit his compartment, flanked by fan clubs members, smiling to people as he passed. He even through ina couple of hair ruffles for good measure. He had almost reached the carriages when he heard someone blurt out his name. ‘Sounds like that charming young lady from my year,’ he thought as he turned. There was a blur of color as Gilderoy was enveloped in a hug.

"I missed you!"

“Ah! Alice! How nice to see you again! You’re looking lovely as usual. It looks like summer has treated you well,’ he replied, while returning the hug. His fan club clucked as he stood there with Alice, clearly disapproving of the attention she was receiving, but the noise stopped with one glance from Gilderoy. " Are you ready for the new term?" he asked, heading for the nearest empty carriage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:37 pm
Sybill realized the train was about to stop and hastily pulled on her robes. The train gave a lurch as it stopped and she dropped a couple of her cards. She glanced at the topmost one as she picked them up. The Moon - Intuition. Trickery. I'll be wary. Sybill shoved the cards into the pocket of her robes along with her wand and joined the throng of students getting off the train.  

Sikhe

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Hestia was indeed a good bit startled when some random Slytherin girl came into her carriage. She paused, looknig at Bellatrix for several moments and blinking gently. "Oh...hello there?" she said, looking out of her own window as she leaned back nito her seat. Awfully rude of her not to ask first, but I'll let it slide. The Ravenclaw sighed as the carriage started moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:14 pm
    Remus could see Sirius staring at him out of the corner of his eye, and secretly he wondered what that was all about. It was probably nothing -- it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for someone to look at their friend and Remus was probably just over thinking things again. Sitting up, he put his hands in his pockets as he stalked out of the compartment into the sea of students pushing their way past to get to the horseless carriages.

Finally making his way out of the train, Remus pulled his cloak tighter around his lithe body as he followed Sirius, James, and Peter to a carriage. He was the third to get in, taking a seat opposite James and Sirius as he clutched his stomach. "Gosh, I cannot wait for the feast."

comfylove
Crew

Banah

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:02 am
Lucy leaned back after making sure that Maxwell was comfortable. She smoothed her pants nervously; new school years always made her nervous, no matter how old she got. Still, at least there were only four more to go...

"So... what classes are you taking this year, apart from the usual?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:43 am
Sybill looked around for a carriage and spotted Venetici Lovegood getting into one with a Hufflepuff girl she'd never seen before. He wasn't in her year, but she rather liked Venetici. He was, after all, one of the few people who ever took her seriously.
"Venetici!" she called, hurrying toward his carriage. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Sikhe

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 am
"So... what classes are you taking this year, apart from the usual?"

He was trying to remember all the classes that he had when he heard someone calling his name. He looked to see who it was and saw Sybill.

"Mind if I sit with you?"

Sybill and Venatici got along well, probably because they had many things in common, the main one being: No one took either of them seriously. He always loved talking to Sybill because she was always a great help with his many projects and she always seemed to actually care.

"Of course you can sit with us Sybill. Well, I mean.. If it's okay with Lucy." He looked at Lucy, hoping he didn't make her mad by inviting Sybill to join them without making sure it was okay with her first.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 am
Lucy smiled. "Of course! I'm Lucy McCartney, fifth year." She held out her hand to shake.

Lucy vaguely recalled rumors about Sybill, that she was crazy or pyschic or something. Her grandmother was a psychic and she was crazy? Shrugging, she realized it didn't really matter what rumor said because there were several really nasty ones floating around about herself, and only one or two were true. Judging people based on that would be unfair, so she resolved to not do so.

Banah

Dapper Citizen

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 am
Crabbe and Goyle were calling to him. The carriage was waiting. He held up his hand to indicate he would be along shortly as he had spied a fifth-year Slytherin staring off into space.

Severus Snape. Lucius quirked an eyebrow. He had not thought the quiet fifth-year the type to stare off in such an absurdly public location.

"Snape," he called to the younger boy, not really bothering to raise his voice. Malfoys did not raise their voices over trivial matters, after all.

He called again, as he received no answer. He frowned then, growing mildly irritated. Still..

Lucius, still frowning, approached Snape. He placed a hand on the other Slytherin's shoulder, intending to shake him from whatever reverie he found himself in.

"If you stand here much longer, you'll be forced to walk to the castle." Somewhere during the time it took to close the distance between him and Severus, the seventh-year had decided Snape was to ride with Crabbe, Goyle and him in their carriage.

"Now hurry up," he added, mild annoyance showing in his voice and on his countenance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:58 pm
"If you stand here much longer, you'll be forced to walk to the castle."

Severus started a bit, shaken from his thoughts, but, since he recognised the voice speaking to him, he didn't let his startlement show.

"Now hurry up."

"Yes, right. Thank you Lucius," he said with crisp politeness. He didn't really know how to read Lucius, but that was commendable on the older student's part. Slytherins weren't exactly known for their charismatic charm. The fact that Lucius was never anything but coolly polite, condescendingly so, made him a pretty damn good Slytherin. Runs in the family, I suppose, Severus thought.

After a glance Lucius, he noticed that the fellow Slytherin was intending for him to ride along with him in the carriage that his... lackeys-- Severus couldn't think of a better word for them-- had procured, so he climbed into it, scooting into the very corner.

un de plus pamplemousse

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:06 pm
"Gosh, I cannot wait for the feast."

James laughed a bit. "Me either, mate, me either. Didn't have enough time to eat anything this morning; Sirius and I overslept, as usual." He chuckled to himself again. He noticed that the air between his two best mates was still a little high-strung, but it was more relaxed than it was on the train. Grateful for that, he thought. He really was bullocks at cheering people up. That was Remus' strong point. Oh well.

Glancing out the window, he was slightly startled as the carriage jolted to action. "Alright, movement!" He was glad that they were finally, finally going to get to Hogwarts soon. "I do wish that we didn't have to sit through the Sorting, I'm starved." He looked over at his mates. "What're we going to do to start this school year off with a bang, then, eh?" His mouth twisted in an impish grin as he thought of all the interesting things that lay before them this year.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:02 am
Lily sighed and leaned back as she saw the big school loom forward. Home, at last...

Hogwarts school, it's been far too long...

She crammed her book into her bag, and frowned, realizing she was, just like on the train, alone. She looked down. Maybe even her friends from Hogwarts were starting to realize she was just a huge bookworm, with no sociable interest....  

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:46 am
Lucius climbed into the carriage after him, his expression having smoothed itself into one of relaxed indifference again now that he got what he wanted. He sat down next to the younger Slytherin, apparently not noticing the way the boy pressed himself into a corner.

Crabbe and Goyle sat down opposite of them. As if by some unspoken agreement they were quiet throughout the ride. Lucius didn't seem to notice, or care, as he relaxed into his seat.

The thestral started off, and the carriage lurched momentarily before slipping into the easy cadence of the ride.

There was more silence then, and it threatened to become a very quiet and somewhat awkward, but thankfully short, trip to the castle until finally, Lucius spoke again.

"You're in your fifth-year now, aren't you?" It was almost not a question at all, and he wasn't looking at Snape either, but surely, he wasn't asking Crabbe or Goyle..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:50 am
Peter sat in the carriage shuffling his feet excitedly, for being one of the more- rounder students he was unsually energetic at times, particularly the times where he was around his three favourite people.

"I hope the sorting hat has a good song this year" he said suddenly to no one in particular

He put his hands under his thighs, swinging his legs back and forth, chewing on his lip.  

yellis

Sikhe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:12 am
"Wonderful!" Sybill said happily. She was glad she'd found Venetici, she'd wanted to talk to him.

"Of course! I'm Lucy McCartney, fifth year."
Sybill figured she ought to introduce herself as well before jumping right into conversation. The Fates informed her it was most polite. "I'm Sybill Trelawney, 7th year. Pleased to meet you. Oh!" she turned to Venetici. "I heard some rumors about Nargles over summer, wasn't sure if you had. Apparently not only do they live in mistletoe, but they've been spotted in a couple holly bushes as well."

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff