Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm
iheartjrock
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock
LMAO, MAZE, WHERE ARE YOU? THIS IS SO LUCIUS'S WAND!!! xDDD

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!

I was like "LMAO OMG HE HAS A PIMP CANE WHEN HE'S OLDER (inthemovieswhat).... WHY NOT A PIMP WAND??? (whenhe'syounger)"

XDDD

Where's my father and his wallet? This wand is RIDICULOUSLY underpriced for a mass-marketed item of eye-catching value!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!
Comfy. Why are you naked?

Maze: I should have know. burning_eyes

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:51 pm
a_roar_in_the_dark
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!

Naturally. But don't worry about it. This is more fun, after all. *grins*

Um, does anyone know the name of Lucius' dad? XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Maze
a_roar_in_the_dark
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!

Abraxas Malfoy
I looked it up mrgreen

Mistril

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 pm
Mistril
Maze

Abraxas Malfoy
I looked it up mrgreen

Thank you, Mistril. I'm glad to see some people aren't afraid to be useful. Be a dear and pass me the website that gave you that information, would you? It'd be most appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 pm
Maze
iheartjrock
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!

I was like "LMAO OMG HE HAS A PIMP CANE WHEN HE'S OLDER (inthemovieswhat).... WHY NOT A PIMP WAND??? (whenhe'syounger)"

XDDD

Where's my father and his wallet? This wand is RIDICULOUSLY underpriced for a mass-marketed item of eye-catching value!

Lmaolmaolmao I laughed so hard at the "where's my father" xDD Now we know where Draco gets it!  

Freak Show Excess

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:59 pm
I'm working on the RP part but how does this sound? If I'm wrong somewher correct me.

Username: a_roar_in_the_dark
Character name: James Potter
House: Griffindor
Year: 5th
Staff Position: Prefect
Description: James is 15 and tall for his age the stands around 6 feet, the tallest of his friends. He plays quiditch for his house as seeker. As such he has a strong and lithe build, muscled but toned and aerodynamic. It makes him fast and the best seeker around. James is by far the messiest of the four in all areas including dress, manner, organization and house keeping. James is a handsome devil and he knows it. He’s constantly showing off for the girls. He has messy and hard to control black hair and blue eyes. James is likely to wake up just before breakfast throw on a rumbled pair of jeans, a wrinkled shirt and creased robe but still be the sexiest thing around. James is also a prefect this year, along with his best friend Remus.
Personality: James is the leader. He has a commanding and strong attitude. He keeps the guys motivated and happy. James is pureblooded but that plays little into how he thinks of the world. He judges everyone by how they act and what they do. It’s probably why he likes Lily so much, despite the fact that she’s muggle born, she’s kind and smart and caring. James is extremely smart but a little goofy. He’d rather entertain than to artithmacy but he’s great at both. When in comes to scheming, James is the one who figures out how to make everything work

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:04 pm
iheartjrock
Maze
iheartjrock

XDDD

Lmaolmaolmao I laughed so hard at the "where's my father" xDD Now we know where Draco gets it!

It's called 'proper breeding'. As you'll be proving, though, not even that is foolproof.

cool

MAN, it's fun being Lucius. XD!  

Maze

Mistril

Maze
Mistril
Maze

Abraxas Malfoy
I looked it up mrgreen

Thank you, Mistril. I'm glad to see some people aren't afraid to be useful. Be a dear and pass me the website that gave you that information, would you? It'd be most appreciated.

I already have several different places in my favorites for references *Out nerding herself at the moment*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Malfoy

a_roar_in_the_dark
I'm working on the RP part but how does this sound? If I'm wrong somewher correct me.

Description: James is 15 and tall for his age the stands around 6 feet, the tallest of his friends. He plays quiditch for his house as seeker. As such he has a strong and lithe build, muscled but toned and aerodynamic. It makes him fast and the best seeker around. James is by far the messiest of the four in all areas including dress, manner, organization and house keeping. James is a handsome devil and he knows it. He’s constantly showing off for the girls. He has messy and hard to control black hair and blue eyes. James is likely to wake up just before breakfast throw on a rumbled pair of jeans, a wrinkled shirt and creased robe but still be the sexiest thing around. James is also a prefect this year, along with his best friend Remus.
Personality: James is the leader. He has a commanding and strong attitude. He keeps the guys motivated and happy. James is pureblooded but that plays little into how he thinks of the world. He judges everyone by how they act and what they do. It’s probably why he likes Lily so much, despite the fact that she’s muggle born, she’s kind and smart and caring. James is extremely smart but a little goofy. He’d rather entertain than to artithmacy but he’s great at both. When in comes to scheming, James is the one who figures out how to make everything work

It sounds fine, but James isn't a Prefect. He becomes Head Boy in seventh year, though. (:  

Freak Show Excess

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Maze
iheartjrock
Maze
iheartjrock

XDDD

It's called 'proper breeding'. As you'll be proving, though, not even that is foolproof.

cool

MAN, it's fun being Lucius. XD!

Lmaooooo OMG YOU ARE PWNING LUCIUS HARDCORE!! <3333

I think I love your Lucius.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:06 pm
iheartjrock
a_roar_in_the_dark

It sounds fine, but James isn't a Prefect. He becomes Head Boy in seventh year, though. (:

ill put that in profiles, if comfy hasnt already ;D  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:07 pm
iheartjrock
a_roar_in_the_dark

Yar. Remus is ze Prefect. domokun  
I'M THINKING OF CHANGING MY AVI TO A GUY TO LOOK LIKE SIRIUS. I don't know though....  

Freak Show Excess

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
iheartjrock
a_roar_in_the_dark

You can't be Head Boy w/o being a prefect. Therfore you must assume that James was a Prefect. And you become one in your 5th year. I'm right on this.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games