Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 am
Star Trek: First Contact.

The Borg scared the living crap out of me. I had nightmares for MONTHS of the Borg taking me and turning me into one of them.

O.O' It made me scared of needles somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm
Well.
I wasnt scared of it
But Hocus Pocus Gave me seriously bad nightmares!
-shiver- I still get all upset when i think about that nightmare!  

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:55 pm
I was always afraid of E.T. himself, and of the aliens in Mars Attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 am
The last story in the movie "Cat's Eye". The little demon thing that was trying to steal Drew Barrymore's breath had me freaked out for months. I literally would check the molding for breaks. Jaws also had me scared. I had no problem swimming in the ocean but when I would go swimming in the pool at are apartment building I would freak myself out and make a mad dash for the edge.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 am
Lolicat von Doom

E.T.?! thats frickin hilarious!! sorry. The first time you see E.T. in the movie in the corn field is pretty scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 am
Hmm, The Movie [Rec] some parts of that make me jump. eek
and hostel part 2, gawd that movie is kind of sick and twisted.

LiiCK-iiT

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom

E.T.?! thats frickin hilarious!! sorry. The first time you see E.T. in the movie in the corn field is pretty scary.

Yea, I don't know why, but something in the way he moved severely creeped me out as a child. That said, I still watched the film a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 pm
TasteTheRainbow88
As a child I tried to avoid the scary ones, but the Dark Crystal really freaked me out. I think it's because of the puppets. xp

They're going to drain you of your esssseeeence, lovely essence. kekeke

I actually liked that movie as a kid. But there were some parts that freaked me out a bit....  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 pm
Chronic_panic
lol... I didn't even watch the movie and I was scared of aliens. All I did was look at the back of the cover saw the picture of Sigourney Weaver fighting the Queen in that big robot and I was sacred out of my mind. I had dreams of an alien coming out of my closet for a year after that... sweatdrop

I never saw the movie Alien but I went on a ride at disney world (I think it was in MGM) that was like a journey through the movies and Alien was one of them. It had an animatronic Sigourney Weaver leaning against the wall and at one point an alien popped out of a cieling panel down at you. It scared the crap outa me! i spent most of the ride after that with my face in my hands, bent over in my seat. I was 7 at the time, and I've only recently watched Alien. Its just freaky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm
Due to my parent being horror movie junkies I was pretty much born desensitized to gore/monsters. The first movie that truly horrified me was Ransom. The part where they made the kid drink cough syrup seriously almost made me puke.  

We Have A Winnar

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 pm
Poltergist was the ultimate scary movie for me. I didn't care about chucky or IT - course i didn't see those either, because i felt Poltergist was probably more real than anything. Freakin ghosts gotta be up in those white poeples houses taking the kids ninja ~ i laugh about it now but it was painful and scary when i was little.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am
"It", hands down. I am scared of clowns to this day and I am nearing 21.  

Illusionist of Heart

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 am
Illusionist of Heart
"It", hands down. I am scared of clowns to this day and I am nearing 21.

"It" is a pretty scary movie. I had my brother terrified do to that movie. One night we watched it and when we went to bed he kept nagging me if he could sleep on the top bunk with me. Well after 10min of him whining I decided to scare the crap out of him. I told him I heard something and started to freak out like I was being attacked by something. For an added touch I started throwing down these little pieces of foam from a pillow I had. I started yelling "My fingers!! He's taking my fingers!!". Well my brother started to scream and finally my dad comes charging in asking "What the hell is going on?!" and my brother replies "I'm scared" my dad says "scared of what?" and I'll never forget this moment, my brother goes "the clown" in the most sincere and timd voice ever. At that point I burst out laughing. Lets just say my dad wasn't too happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:23 pm
well i was 4 when i saw this movie but its really scary its call cannibal holocaust i found it in a case of cds and i thought its was something else (as a kid i liked horrror movies not so much now im 13 thought ) but yeah the turtle seen and the one thier getting killed in

Atheist Guy

kimcheeksfriedrice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm
i think it was chuckie. that doll was so evil!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff