Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:18 pm
User Image

From out of the shadows two arrows fly at both of the supposed Alas. As the near their victims the tips are enveloped in a aura of green light. The shape in the shadow stands and waves a hand as if casting an incantation,

"Spirit of the noble Forest, of the binding earth, of the blue skies bring truth to our eyes, dispel the illusions that cover the imposter."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Celestialfire3
User Image

From out of the shadows two arrows fly at both of the supposed Alas. As the near their victims the tips are enveloped in a aura of green light. The shape in the shadow stands and waves a hand as if casting an incantation,

"Spirit of the noble Forest, of the binding earth, of the blue skies bring truth to our eyes, dispel the illusions that cover the imposter."

the 1st one grabed the arrow that was head at him and hept it in his hand, he stay looking like Alacard
the 2nd one on the other hand turned back to markus,im wondering how a wood elf wpuld come in to a volcano," said markus this volconn's lava in make of silver only, and there no help for you said Markus"
Thats qute right said Silver, if you couldn't beat me then, how can you now? he qustioned
(nice to have you aboard Celeslfire3)  

williams_101

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:03 am
williams_101
Celestialfire3
User Image

the 1st one grabed the arrow that was head at him and hept it in his hand, he stay looking like Alacard
the 2nd one on the other hand turned back to markus,im wondering how a wood elf wpuld come in to a volcano," said markus this volconn's lava in make of silver only, and there no help for you said Markus"
Thats qute right said Silver, if you couldn't beat me then, how can you now? he qustioned

"I do not only tap into the powers of the earth, but the power of all living things. As long as there is life I can use my powers. And if I cannot use my powers than there is always my trusty bow to guide me through any danger that I might encounter. Also you forget that silver is an alloy taken from the earth so is part of it even if seperated from it."

Without further ado she drew her bow again and fired off a volley of a dozen arrows at the now revealed Marcus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:52 am
Celestialfire3
williams_101
Celestialfire3
User Image

"I do not only tap into the powers of the earth, but the power of all living things. As long as there is life I can use my powers. And if I cannot use my powers than there is always my trusty bow to guide me through any danger that I might encounter. Also you forget that silver is an alloy taken from the earth so is part of it even if seperated from it."

Without further ado she drew her bow again and fired off a volley of a dozen arrows at the now revealed Marcus.
so your saying,that you have nothing on dead things,, looks like that dark lord could beat you then, but he's just not awakened let, anyway, i bid you fair well*markus bowed and then he was gone,*i cna't leave with out doing this said Silver*silver rised his hand and a bright ball of light came out of silvers hand and it blasted the walls causeing a cave in,but the aftershock was the blast was bilnding,and it cause who ever that saw it to be temawarey parazied(can't move for a whale)"now i'll leave as well siad Silver, just be cause liveing thing like you dosen't mena that your safe,remember me and markus are the good guys, that dark lord just haven't awakened let, and you'll be happy that i killed youinstand of leting you live said Silver and he was gone**some roch fall and locked them all in*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:47 pm
Rie looked at everyone. "I'm really confused." She said and had no idea what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:50 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
Rie looked at everyone. "I'm really confused." She said and had no idea what was going on.

well this realy hot elf came out of noware, and short me and markus with arrowshow who was real, then then traped us here, so we now, was look around or i could teleaport us out said Alacard"  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:34 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

well this realy hot elf came out of noware, and short me and markus with arrowshow who was real, then then traped us here, so we now, was look around or i could teleaport us out said Alacard"
"Well, if you don't mind, teleport us out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:51 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I know I do not know you very well but I would be very pleased if you could teleport us out of this cave. I don't know about you but the idea of dying in a dank hole does not really appeal to me. My name is Selwyn in case you were wondering.

I have wandered from the depths of my green home to attempt to bring a little more light to the world. My goal is to vanquish our evil demon oppressors and restore order, peace, and justice to the lands. Naturally, when I sensed you two in trouble I had to help out. I could not just leave people to die if I could do something to help."

Her blue eyes looked thoughtfully at the two standing in front of her. She said "You seem like an interesting pair. I sense that you also seek to fulfill certain goals. Iwish you luck in completing them."  

Celestialfire3

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:28 pm
Celestialfire3
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I know I do not know you very well but I would be very pleased if you could teleport us out of this cave. I don't know about you but the idea of dying in a dank hole does not really appeal to me. My name is Selwyn in case you were wondering.

I have wandered from the depths of my green home to attempt to bring a little more light to the world. My goal is to vanquish our evil demon oppressors and restore order, peace, and justice to the lands. Naturally, when I sensed you two in trouble I had to help out. I could not just leave people to die if I could do something to help."

Her blue eyes looked thoughtfully at the two standing in front of her. She said "You seem like an interesting pair. I sense that you also seek to fulfill certain goals. Iwish you luck in completing them."

*he smileed, its nice to have met a elfen lady like you,i sence that your arua about you is ture wecomeing, and my name is Alacard, the son of Dracala the former dark lord"* he walked closer to both of them*' i need contack in order to teleaport you so don't be shooting an arrow at me thinking at im try to get freash, but i will enjoy teleaporting you"* he held out his his like a prince would * ,""now take my hand'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:48 am
williams_101
Celestialfire3
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he smileed, its nice to have met a elfen lady like you,i sence that your arua about you is ture wecomeing, and my name is Alacard, the son of Dracala the former dark lord"* he walked closer to both of them*' i need contack in order to teleaport you so don't be shooting an arrow at me thinking at im try to get freash, but i will enjoy teleaporting you"* he held out his his like a prince would * ,""now take my hand'

She looks startled when he says that he is the son of the dark lord, but quickly recovers from her shock. "Thank you for the compliment. Though I am a little wary of you I will trust your good intentions for now."

She gracefully steps down from the boulder she was sitting on and grasps the offered hand with a smile.  

Celestialfire3

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Celestialfire3
williams_101
Celestialfire3
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

She looks startled when he says that he is the son of the dark lord, but quickly recovers from her shock. "Thank you for the compliment. Though I am a little wary of you I will trust your good intentions for now."

She gracefully steps down from the boulder she was sitting on and grasps the offered hand with a smile.
" Remember son's can not pick there farthers" *he toke her hand and with his and softly kissed it verry eleagately*(we'll waiting on you Kaguya)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:50 pm
williams_101
Celestialfire3
williams_101
Celestialfire3
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

" Remember son's can not pick there farthers" *he toke her hand and with his and softly kissed it verry eleagately*(we'll waiting on you Kaguya)
((K thanks)) Rie looked at the girl sort of suspicously, but took Ala's hand and waited to be teleported.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 pm
((Well, I think ya'll are in a cave soo))
Sebastian watched the group quietly from the shadows, his tail swung lazily from side to side. He was in his wolf demon form, his wings folded to his sides. His eyes glowed faintly in the darkness as he walked a small circle around the group. He stayed in the shadows, curious to what would happen. Though he was wary to move closer to them, he spread his aura out around the cave to lock onto their aura's, in case they teleported out so that he could follow them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:35 pm
Selwyn noticed that the girl with Ala did not seem to trust her, but she was perfectly fine with that. You couldn't be too careful nowadays. With strife and turmoil everywhere, friends were a rare commodity. She just smiled and hoped that one day she could come to trust Rie and Rie could come to regard her as a friend as well.

She shifted uncomfortably for a second because she thought that she sensed another presence nearby, but she could not place a location. I must be going crazy she thought. Obviously there is no one else here.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am
Sebastian noticed that the wood elf had sensed him. He withdrew his aura, he had already locked onto theirs. He started to take a few steps back and accidentally kicked a few rocks and listened to them tumble away."Stupid"He thought, as he was silhouetted against the darkness.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff