Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Add a word. {Game} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:24 pm
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said  

snow_storm8

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:28 pm
oday was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he  

snow_storm8

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:39 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not  

snow_storm8

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:54 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:58 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much

Cherry Choo

xMiseryLuvsMusicx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:04 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:05 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's

Corelia

Skye Nabby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:23 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:37 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when

Corelia

Skye Nabby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:42 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:59 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew

Corelia

snow_storm8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:32 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff