Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:20 am
wish granted but when he was kill he brought u with him

If i cant kill kairi then i will kill Namine she the closest thing to Kairi

I wish Namine was killed my Riku

HEE HEE

Namine: No dont kill me i liked it better with you kill Kairi crying

Me too but DaWnNoTdUsK wished i cant kill or harm her so ur the closest to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:59 am
Your wish is granted, but Vexen comes and somehow bringsher back to life and she ends up kiling you. xD

lmao.....(Am I the only one who dosn't think Demyx sucks at fightting? :/ )

I wish that someone would step on Jiminy cricket. (did I spell his name right ^^ wink

-Kyncha-

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 pm
your wish is granted but they replaced jimmi with a small, nondestructable nagging kairi robot

I wish Axel didn't die in KH2 and joined up with sora and the others  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:07 pm
wish granted but Axel makes Sora into a heartless to see roxas again

I wish i can be mean to anyone i want again and no one can stop me  

Fire_Queen713

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:25 pm
ah Granted but you can't kill or harm any of them only say what you think of them and you still can't have anyone else kill them for you

I wish Roxas would come back haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 am
Wish granted, but he stops being able to see Namine like when he was inside Sora...

I wish that the pasts of the Final Fantasy characters that were changed were found out to be false, and returned to their original Final Fantasy worlds. Then you could got to their world to fight along side them to fight their worlds final boss mrgreen  

pwnd_by_twlt

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 am
Granted, but you get wasted by Sin (final boss of FFX)

I wish i could use Fire magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:48 am
Your wish is granted, but you will be defeated by someone who use water and ice magic.

I wish I knew what's going on now with the KH. I have heard what news is going on since the names had been officially confirmed. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 pm
REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Oh, yah... the wish... It is granted, but the info you get is so overwhelming that you fall into a coma until one year after it's release...

I wish that people that looked and acted just like all the Final Fantasy characters and original KH character were real, and they lived in Gilroy, CA.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:22 pm
that would be cool!! Oh yeah.. wish granted but Shephiroth ended up being your teacher and trys to kill you everyday with homework and meteors.

I wish Sora and Riku became a couple. yeah yaoi  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:06 pm
shadekitsune
that would be cool!! Oh yeah.. wish granted but Shephiroth ended up being your teacher and trys to kill you everyday with homework and meteors.

I wish Sora and Riku became a couple. yeah yaoi
Your wish is granted, but youre wish causes head implosion of every guy on the planet (and me) thus resulting in the end of the human race.

So if you don't believe yaoi could end the world... think again. *evil laughter*

Ahem, I wish that Vexen came back from whatever void Nobodies go to and come with me to seek vengance by horribly maiming Axel.

Vexen: REVENGE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 am
Wish granted, but you forgot that Axel is gone now, so Vexen goes after you.

I- *disturbed by crying*

Namine: I wish to not die because of Fire_Queen713s wish crying

Oh, don't cry...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:42 pm
to bad ur wish is not granted becuse ur died hee hee

I-*being pulled away by dusks*

Xemnas: I wish that i had kingdom hearts wasnt ruin and i had my heart back

*your mean scream *

*Xemnas look behide him and smiles evily*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Xemnas... you have really bad grammer... Wish granted, but you get pwned by Sora for still continuing with your plans.

I wish that I had an exact copy of the Ultima Weapon Keyblade from KH1 (the KH2 version looked really wierd...), and was the original size to what Sora wielded.  

pwnd_by_twlt

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:42 pm
Wish granted but since your not the keyblades choosen one you can't battle with it so it collects dust in your room.

I wish---- *blown away by water*

Demyx: I wish people will stop calling my weapon gay. *crys* Men can play sitars too *whines* and I owned everyone of you guys in proud mode and you know it.

....i defeated you....eventually  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games