Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:13 pm
Kyra pulls out her headphones and runs in the school, grabbing a damp washcloth and a first aid kit. She sprints back outside, puts his head in her lap, and starts to wash the wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:17 pm
- i san up an thank her still coughing i satrt to walk for my bag and i grab it barely able to hold it i try to walk an end up apssing out this time it might take a while to re awaken-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:26 pm
She sighs and goes over to him, trying to make him as comfortable as you can get on the ground, and waits for him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:32 pm
-wakes up proping up head accidently kissing the gril an im shocked and i laugh then i try to pretend it didn'thappen-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:35 pm
She blushes a little as she looks at his shock. And, following suit, she pretended like it didn't happen as well. Over time, she falls asleep next to the boy from the excitement of the day, and how late it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:38 pm
- i wake up to a piece of ice ...its jamey smiling over me and we go for a walk holding hands-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 pm
((you wake up to a piece of ice?? what does that mean????))
Kyra keeps sleeping for a while. {{very cute ^^}}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 am
- we walk back and i scoop up your sleeping boy and walk to my dorm and lay you in the extra bed and me and jamey fall asleep her in my arms on mine-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:45 am
She wakes up and looks over at the bed a little ways away from hers. Damn they're so unbelievably cute. Kyra thinks and smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 am
-i toss seeing her awake - hey sorry for last night jamey woke me up and we got to talking then i saw u sleeping and decided you could use somewhere warm to sleep so i brought you her sorry - jamey wakes and walks out heading for the showers and i just lay back down-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am
"Oh it's okay! Better than the ground, right?" She looks at him and grins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:44 pm
- i stand up pulling off my shirt an kciking off my shoes and i walk into the closet and five minutes late i come out with black short pants that stop at my calfs- much better - i lay down jamey comes in and looks at me jumping on me but i stand up - im not in the modd - i look at you - i got to go think - i run out of the room scooping up my shoes-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:49 am
She looks at him, slightly confused, as he runs out the door and then looks at jamey and smiles. Kyra doesn't want things to be awkward between Jamey and her, so she tries to be friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:53 pm
- thinks about all the new feelings towards kyra and all the ones hes had for jamey and then he spots a fist coming at him and i catch it and snap it its that punk from the dorm and i knock him out then i lay under a bush to hide and i pass out-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:12 pm
Kyra waits in his dormroom with Jamey and pulls out her headphones again, starting to listen to her music to pass the time.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff