Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katersaur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:12 am
I give permission to MoonRazor to breed SilverWings to any of her girls that she ever has as she sees fit in any breeding raffle. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:38 am
katersaur
I give permission to MoonRazor to breed SilverWings to any of her girls that she ever has as she sees fit in any breeding raffle. smile

And I give katersaur permission to enter SilverWings into any breeding raffle with Tayook and/or any other female Soquili I may come to own in the future, so long as they (girl and Silver) are not related. 3nodding  

MoonRazor

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:44 am
I really can't recall 100% whether or not I've already posted this, but if not:

I give Mint tea permission to attempt to breed Felicia and Sirius until they have babehs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:55 am
I give my permission for Vanilla Swirl to be entered in Ameh's breeding raffle with Remove's Ronen.

And just to be clear, this was already posted as well:

Synta
I, Synta, give Summer Raven permission for any future breedings of Vanilla Swirl 3nodding

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:07 am
Summer Raven
I give my permission for Vanilla Swirl to be entered in Ameh's breeding raffle with Remove's Ronen.

And just to be clear, this was already posted as well:

Synta
I, Synta, give Summer Raven permission for any future breedings of Vanilla Swirl 3nodding

I give permission, Edit I believe doesn't need to after our co-ownership agreement was posted ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:39 am
I am removing the life matting between Princess and Waya, We have come to the conclusion that they do not work well together as a couple. Nel will be posting her responce to this shortly, thank you.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:42 am
I agree to this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:08 pm
Lady Kitania
I give full permission to Hime to enter both Varmint and Eidaeri into any breeding raffles for as long as she sees fit. <3

and i agree to this ^^  

Hime

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:09 pm

I give Justin permission to breed Kwahu Lesharo and his mare Azulia until such time as we decide otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Miss Cherie

I give Justin permission to breed Kwahu Lesharo and his mare Azulia until such time as we decide otherwise.

I agree to this statement.  

jjjjjustin

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:52 pm
I give PGM permission to breed Shizuka and Zaicate in any breeding raffles  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
I give PGM permission to breed Shizuka and Zaicate in any breeding raffles

I, PGM, consent my agreement and also allow Caitlyn to breed Shizuka Tsuyoi and Zaicate at any breeding raffles (posted also for when the two become official mates in the future.)  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:52 pm
I give permission to breed my Imperio with Huroggmeten's Kaehi Keahi in any breeding raffles until Soquili is otherwised notified.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Teh Cheryl
I give permission to breed my Imperio with Huroggmeten's Keahi in any breeding raffles until Soquili is otherwised notified.

... And I hereby give Teh Cheryl and -Polar- (the co-owners of Imperio) permission to breed the aforementioned Imperio with my mare Keahi. heart

Huroggmeten

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:38 pm
I give permission for Autumn(mine) to breed with (Lorako's) Anshu. Whenever we see fit.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff