Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Darthsethus
*Orders a opint of gut rot, mistakes Ice's head for a beer mat*

Oops!! Sorry honey! You dont wanna fall asleep here! Anything can happen and normally does!

3nodding

*rubs back of head and laughs at Darthsethus* Either you started the party before you got here or your vision is going sweetie! blaugh *yawns and stretches while eyeing the fresh meat in blue* (says to self)You've got to be kidding! Another one?! *shakes head and snickers* The stakes just got a little higher...bet Psyzapp and Filia are already in the midst of deep-plotting...better start using my goodies bag. I got a lot of catching up to do. *looks back at Darthsethus* Well Darthsethus, I'd have a couple with you and talk your ear off, but I got a little...er...business to handle. Hope you have a good night and I'll catch you around soon enough. *pays tab and walks towards door*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 am
*staggers into the bar lookig distraught*
soo much crap... just too much to need to listen and do... he talks SOOOOO much....
*grabs a bottle of whiskey and starts taking shots with a bit of lime*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 am
*With no thanks to Psyzapp, Dougherty spent 1/2 the night frantically searching around the game threads for his uniform. He finally managed to locate his pants, belt, badge (which was lifted by Lil Brat and moved to yet another thread) and his shirt. Gets fully dressed, grabs a cup of coffee, then sits back down in the exam room chair to wait for bandaidd to wake up from her very, very long nap* Geez, that poor girl must have been overworked! They should give her a paid vacation so she can recuperate! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 am
*Looks at Bandaidd fast asleep while still holding "at ease" position* Ah…Ms. Bandaidd, mam. *waits for a bit then looks to Officer Dougherty.* Ah, Sir, Ms. Bandaidd is a deep sleep. Is there someone else here that can asses and provide me with the appropriate paperwork that will be acceptable to you, Sir?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm
*snorts and wipes the drool off her cheek and looks up at two dark blurry figures*

AAIIIIEEEE! Take my stethoscope, take my sphygmomanometer, take everything, jus don't hurt meeeeee!

Bandaidd covers up her maidenly parts while her eyes focus and she sees Dougherty with another officer in the exam room. She realizes that she is fully dressed and awkwardly assumes a stance of semicasual ease. She puts on her professional demeanor and remembers the treadmill test. Glancing at the paper, she nods.

Fine, Dougherty. Why did you stop the test? I need to make a note in your chart. Then you can pick up your completed forms in about 4-6 weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 pm
*clears throat and is still standing in Military at ease position* Ms. Bandaidd, mam. Pardon me for startling you, but I'm here to receive my physical exam and acquire the appropriate paperwork to report for duty, mam. Due to the rise in reports to the department regarding the GGG it is vital that this matter be considered most urgent. I'm most certain that Officer Dougherty here would much appreciate your assistance, mam.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Oh! I thought you were his partner and Dougherty was too dull to introduce us. My name is bandaidd. And you are...?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Officer JustinShowcase, mam. I'm very pleased to meet your acquaintance. *Hands her large file of military medical reports and Police Academy physical paperwork.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm
*takes offered paperwork and sets on exam table, then offers to shake hands*

Paperwork later. Nice to meet you, Officer Case. First things first. Have you had any alcoholic beverages in the last 24 hours? Any decongestants? Any prescribed or nonprescribed medications? Do you have any chronic illnesses? Ummm, let me see..."

*rifles through file cabinet and retrieves personal medical history form*

Just fill this out. I assume you have a pen?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 pm
Yes mam, I do have a pen. *pulls pen out of shirt pocket.* No alcoholic beverages in the last 24 hours, mam. No decongestants, no medications and no chronic illnesses, mam. *takes paperwork from Bandaidd.* Is there any specific place I need to be to fill this form out for you, mam? *He then realizes that he didn't shake her hand and quickly does so* My apologies for my rudeness, mam. I'm still trying to adjust to civilian life. sweatdrop  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm
*bursts in bar and sits on middle stool with a heavy thud* AGH! Bartender! *waves anxiously* Hit me with a quad of Henny and keep em coming! *knocks back first drink before the bartender gets it settled in front of her and slams glass on bartop. the bartender was right there with Icys flustered demands*

*mumbling to self* Well, that was a short-lived victory. *Knocks back second drink eager for the third and even more anxious for the first two to kick in* I can't believe this! I mean, I know I'm new, but that was pure gold! I mean, that blasted thing should have been desolated, no, better yet, cremated! Do you know how much planning and scheming that took? All that time and effort, and that freaking thread is still living! UGH!!!

*knocks back third and fourth, finally feeling the effects of the first two* Ah, sweet numbness. Not only do I have to re-strategize with this infuriating thread, but I've also got what looks to be an all-for-honor war on my hands for that goody-two-shoes-wanna-be Miss Lil Brat in the Below Me thread, and not to mention...*looks over at Dougherty and ShowCase*

Great, *snickers to self* Who fed Dougherty after midnight? He's starting to multiply...*feeling the full affects of all four drinks, Icy sips on her fifth one, letting the wheels turn ever so slowly, and meticulously, devising yet another plan that should put the last one to shame...*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:23 pm
*Walks into Bar area and eyes the new Officer with Bandaidd and Dougherty and goes over to Icy and whispers.* Psst…Icy. Who is the new boy in blue with Dougherty?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 pm
psyzapp! just in time. Wanna collect a specimen from Officer Case, here? Be on your best behavior and be sure to LABEL it properly and maintain chain-of-evidence.

Just follow my assistant, Officer. I'll be with you in a few moments.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 pm
*whispers to Psyzapp before she goes to take care of ShowCase* Looks like Dougherty got a "mini-me". Seems your rep has afforded you a two-man crew. So now there's two officer-of-the-laws to prank! twisted Fresh meat...*laughs sinisterly as Psyzapp goes in to "pro-mode"...better make that "semi-pro mode"....*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 pm
OH CRAP! rolleyes *goes over to Bandaidd and puts her hand out. Bandaidd hands Psyzapp a urine cup and Psyzapp turns to Officer Showcase.* Okay, follow me. *She proceeds to show him the men's room and hands him the cup.* Please fill this cup approximately three quarters full and tightly secure the lid. Once you are finished you can bring it back to me. I'll be sitting right over there at the Bar. You think you got that SPORT?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games