Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm
"Ha! don't be rediculous!"
Violet said....
"All humans are the same, their heartless creatures who have no feelings for anything but themselves!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image

"So neither of them will talk soon." 'Too bad. At least the parents talk. Well, one of them does.' He amended his thought, glancing at Radin. He gave a slightly sad smile to the older fledgling, shaking his head. "It still doesn't make sense to me." He glanced at it's mother. "What's he saying? It sounds like a question of some sort." Joshua was curious as to what the little griffin wanted.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:32 pm
"Yes, they will," said Liwa, sounding a little surprised. "Very soon, by...oh, yes. Time probably doesn't mean the same to you. The elder one - Grey, as we call him just now for lack of a better name - is already three years old, as I told you, or thereabouts."

She looked down at Radin for a moment as well, before returning her gaze to Joshua. "I am not exactly positive - as I told you, they cannot communicate yet. Not even with us. It is your human equivalent of...baby-talk? I believe he wants to know what you are. He has never seen a human before."

Radin and Katalina, down below, continued their conversation, seemingly not even realizing that Liwa and Joshua were nowhere to be seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:49 am
User Image

Joshua mused over the thought for a moment. "Baby-talk...." His mind began wandering over various thoughts. 'Nothing ever said the fledglings couldn't talk to their parents. But then again, how many people actually get to meet the young griffins? Wonder how many of the legends are true....' He began sorting the legends he knew into two different categories: Plausible and Totally Unrealistic. From there, he could pick questions to ask the mother griffin. The one that he was really itching to know, was if the griffins really did cause a lie-free area around them. Joshua looked to Liwa. "Cane someone lie with a griffin around?"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Liwa chuckled softly, settling herself down. Her tail lashed slightly. "Go ahead and try it," she replied. "I have not had enough interaction with humans to be sure, myself. It will be an interesting experiment."

The younger of the fledglings, bored, squirmed past Joshua and curled up beside its mother. Closing its eyes, it gave an enormous yawn before - to all appearances - going to sleep. The elder fledgling remained awake, still inspecting Joshua.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:32 pm
Aoife's brow wrinkled. "It's not ridiculous to think some are different... or at least harmless." Aoife said feeling slightly inadequate.  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 am
User Image

Joshua glanced at the younger fledgling as it squirmed past him. Nodding, he took a breath, as if to say something. When he opened his mouth though, no sounds came out. It was as if his vocal chords had been cut. Frowning, he tried again. And again. Every time though, the result was the same: Nothing. Suddenly, he was grinning and laughing. "Well that was certainly interesting!" Joshua pressed one hand to his throat. "I guess that proves it!"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Madness_Delivers
Aoife's brow wrinkled. "It's not ridiculous to think some are different... or at least harmless." Aoife said feeling slightly inadequate.

"Of cource it is!"
Violet said...
"To think, to trust a creature as heartless as humans, is just Idiotic!"
she hissed...
"Don't ever trust a human.... or you will regret it."
she said before she dove back into the water...

kkoreo6

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Aoife wasn't sure what to say. She paused staring down at the water where Voilet had vanished under. Then she returned to Joey's side. "I think you should be careful here." She warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Joey gave her a questioning look, but the answer came to him before he asked the question. "She was hostile to humans." He spoke it as a statement of fact, not a question. "Oh well. I will watch out, then. Thanks."  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm
"Good." She was still frowning at Violet's words. Not all humans are untrustworthy were they? She thought to herself. Aoife just sighed then pasted on a smile. "Um..." She showed the cookie she had forgotten she'd been holding which was now drenched. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Joey have a helpless shrugged. "Its ok. Nothing we can do about it now. Here, I will throw it in the woods." He held out his hand. "What I am more worried about is what she said. You look...troubled."  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Aoife placed the waterlogged cookie in his hand. "It's nothing." She denied, but then she shook her head. "I think I must be...." She looked for the word. "ignorant." She hoped that was right.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Joey cocked back and threw, somehow managing to get the disintegrating cookie into the woods. "I see. About what? Humans?"  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm
"Well, yes. That... and everything." She gestured broadly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games