Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm
kimasari
Yuki quickly jumps down and tackles yumi, knocking her down, she looks at her lustfully, her tail wagging, the love potion taking effect

Yuni: GAH!!!! *falls hard making a loud thud with her voice shaking* He-Hello Yuki...*laughs for a second* What r u doing? u scared me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Yuki pants nervously as she sees yumi wearing only undergarments, she sniffs at her chest, licking it  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
kimasari
Yuki quickly jumps down and tackles yumi, knocking her down, she looks at her lustfully, her tail wagging, the love potion taking effect

Yuni: GAH!!!! *falls hard making a loud thud with her voice shaking* He-Hello Yuki...*laughs for a second* What r u doing? u scared me.

Rez:*hears thud and head pops out of kitchen* Aww,that's cute,she wants to play with you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
kimasari

((return to nek scholllll))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm
kimasari
Yuki pants nervously as she sees yumi wearing only undergarments, she sniffs at her chest, licking it

Yuni: P-please dont lick me...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Yuki cant help herself, the love potion from the food having taken over, she continues to lick, her eyes a pink color  

kimasari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
kimasari

Rez:*hears thud and head pops out of kitchen* Aww,that's cute,she wants to play with you

Yuni: Rez can u go into my room and get me a shirt and pants i left them on the bed *turning red cuz shes not wearing anything but her undergarments*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Yuni: *looking at Yuki in a strange way*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Yuki gets more frisky as the potion takes control of her, she bites onto yumi's bra, tugging at it, her tail wagging  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
kimasari

Yuni: Rez can u go into my room and get me a shirt and pants i left them on the bed *turning red cuz shes not wearing anything but her undergarments*

Rez:Sure *goes into bedroom to get Yuni some clothes*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:34 pm
kimasari
Yuki gets more frisky as the potion takes control of her, she bites onto yumi's bra, tugging at it, her tail wagging

Yuni: Please d-dont do t-that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Yuki gasps in excitement as she manages to steal yuni's bra, her tail wagging happily. Her eyes stare at yuni, a bright pink color. She looks mischiviously at yuni, looking at her panties  

kimasari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
kimasari

Rez:Sure *goes into bedroom to get Yuni some clothes*

Yuni: Thank u..
Sakura: Yuki...what r u doing to Yuni....*stares at her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Rez:*walks out of bedroom with shirt and skirt* i found a shirt and a sk-*sees Yuni almost fully naked*........*gives clothes not looking at her and walks into kitchen*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Yuki dives at yuni, biting onto her panties and trying to pull them off, the love potion having taken complete effect  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games