Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm
*phylum now sighed and his arousal went down a few notches, he picked up his sword and put it back in its sheath, and held his staff up, showing he was ready to continue*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Chief smiled at Hetu's excited tone, "after you my love," she and Hetukiri took off after Phylum in a zigzag pattern, while Hetu attacked from the front, Chief hit him from the back. "Come now Phylum, do say you can handle the two of us, or there will be nothing left for me to play with afterwards."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm
*now when chief said that last statement Phylum just knew he had to survive if there was ever gonna be a chance of him doing the unspeakable to Sankofa.* *he now back flipped and kicked Chief in her back causing her to fall on Hetukiri, Phylum then said* "Girl on girl, this is intresting" *he put his finger on his lip as though he thought of the possible things two girls could do together*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm
Chief gave a smile in his direction, "just can't keep her off of me tonight" she helped Hetukiri up and they both came at him again, this time reversing positions. Chief cut Phylum on the arm with her blade, then sent him bouncing of the wall with an elbow to the gut.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am
As Scanda and his brother fell to the grass he got up as his brother was still unconcious and suddenly a dark aura started to surrond him "Now youve really got me pissed"Scanda said in a dark voice as hole appeared next to him and a long dark sword came out with an dark aura aswell as Scanda grabbed it the hole disappeared as he stared at Destryu "Iam a free bird"he said as he got the sword in a place where it would stay still he charged at Destryu punching him with darkness bruising his chest and arms as he started kicking his back and legs as they started to bleed he unleashed his sword "Lets take this piece of s**t down town"Scanda said as he grabbed Destryu by the neck and threw him up and jumped up after him and slashed with darkness on his chest,back,arms and legs leaving 50 scars on each part as he finished he kicked him down to the grass floor and floated down as he lifted him up and pushed him against the tree and grabbed hold of his neck "You shouldnt of tried fighting me"he said as he pointed finger at Destryu's forehead and started to draw across as he heard the warlord screaming and watched the blood starting to pour down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 am
*after the minor scars scanda had left behind on Destry, as quickly as they came, they all started to heel quickly too, the cross he had drawn on his forehead now healed also leaving no trace of any scars what so ever*  

Repo ManX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 am
Lunar sighed. She used her 'Flame Arrows' instead of her normal arrows. Lunar closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She disappeared... but then she reappeared on a tree branch.
She then aimed a 'Flame Arrow' at the guy with the big sword....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 am
*june was getting really annoyed, and began slashing at rebu swiftly with her sword*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 am
Scanda did a backwards flip as he saw Destryu heal "Your never gonna give up"he said as he saw his brother getting up when he saw him teleporting away "Ok getting rid of my brother very funny not gonna stop me"Scanda said as he corssed his arms he saw the warlord shake his head sideways "That means that....s**t"Scanda cusred under his breath as he knew who did this when suddenly a knife hit him in the shoulder as he grabbed it out "Theres only one way of getting me down and its gonna be hard to get me there"he said as he knew it would work on Destryu as he charged and grabbed him by the shoulders and flipped him over onto his back as he was suddenly hit by a fireball as he put it out he looked at the direction it came from but when he found it nothing was there as he stared at Destryu "Ive got a couple of questions and if you answer it I will give you a headstart"Scanda said as he picked up the warlord and put him against the tree "Have you heard of a group called the Blisk"he started.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm
*I again began to attack enjoying the blood splatter. I saw RA-IEM at the corner of my eye and got distracted enough that one of the soldiers slashed me on the back. My eyes turned red and I quickly turned around plunging my sword into his mouth and down his throat. Then i healed myself again and continue to fight killing a bunch of them, soon his army would be nothing.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Emma moved towards the door as quickly as she could.Hearing the commotion going on, she couldn't wait to get out and help them fight. Emma stepped oustide her door and realized that she had no idea where the fighting was going on, but she would figure it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 am
User ImageNick was miles away from the conflict. He was sick of the constant fighting. He wanted to get away from it all so he made his way downtown. He entered a small run-down bar and sat by the bartender who asked if he wanted a drink. Nick shook his head and looked out the window.

What am I doing? What's my real purpose here?

Nick eventually ordered a drink on the rocks. After a few sips he heard a crash just outside the bar but he ignored it. Everyone else looked and saw Shadow Creatures running amock in the city. As everyone else ran for their lives, Nick stayed to finish his drink. He watched as the ice melted in his empty glass. The chaos outside was getting louder and louder that it was giving Nick a headache. He barely got some sleep. He couldn't take it anymore. Nick got up and walked out the abandoned bar. Outside he saw cars tipped over, buildings on fire and streets destroyed. The place was crawling with Shadow Creatures.

Suddenly a small group saw Nick and walked towards him with weapons aimed. Nick glared at them with a very pissed look on his face. "You guys are annoying.." The mob ignored Nick's statement and dashed towards him. In a matter of seconds, Nick smashed his glass on the wall, grabbed a nearby car and slammed it hard on them.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:57 am
Lunar still fired her Flame Arrows and do back flips. She kicked them on the backs and then pushed them down to the ground, and fired her arrows.
Lunar had a big smile in her face, showing that she was getting too excited...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:04 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *the commander appared a couple blocks away from where Nick was... he was excited now that he had finally known the boys location, and he made his way to Nick hastely*  

Repo ManX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageThe war with the Shadow Creatures continued to involve the humans. Tanks and armed soldiers flooded the city as gun fires, sirens and screams filled the air. Nick was running down the street towards another group of monsters. He saw a dead soldier's rocket launcher and picked it up, ran up the building wall, aimed down and shot the Shadow Creatures before discarding the weapon. Nick then free-falled towards another crowd of monsters, crashing like an artillery shell, sending the Shadow Creatures flying. As he stood up, both Nick's arms slowly changed into scythe-like edges. He glared at the remaining enemies and planted his feet firmly on the broken street causing it to crack.

This s**t is getting way to annoying..  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games