Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:35 am
"Give me one good reason before i kill you, why i should trust you?" She waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 am
Doza with a slightly deeper voice: "the only way that everyone you know will survive...is to destroy Damon....and i can help you...and so can Zenjin...i didnt name him that for nothing.."
Doza looks down, becoming weaker and more vulnerable. so weak that if Scarlets attck makes contact he will die.
Doza: "but if you still want to kill me....than do it..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:44 am
"Tell me how exactly will you help me?" Scarlet decided to hear him out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:49 am
Doza: "i cant explain it all to you...because i know that Damon can periodically look in your mind...and i dont want to compromise Zenjin's plan.....also...ill give you collateral...if i betray you...you can destroy it...its my most prized object...."
Doza goes into his pocket and takes out a ring with a blue stone.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am
Scarlet sighed and took the ring then the symbol disappered. "Fine, note that if you do betray me then i wont hold back any of my strenght or power. I will kill you in an instance." Scarlet walked toward the stairs. "So what are you going to tell Damon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 am
((almost forgot....congratz on the 100th page biggrin ...))
Doza: "Im going to tell him that i cowardly backed down...and i know he'll make me leave and never come back...but dont worry ill help you.....also please keep that ring safe....it was my wifes..."
Doza begins walking back up the stairs. As he walks up you notice that he had a hard shelled skin on his back with tentacles sticking out from his robe.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 am
((lol thanks XD woo))

Scarlet sighed and sat down on the step. She took off her necklace and slid the chanin throught the ring, then she put it back on. "I hope this doesn't turn out like last time. Damons such a pain in the a**...." Scalet put her head on her crossed arms that layed on her knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 am
((lol))

Doza returned to Damon and the others with a slightly morphed face.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:08 am
"And what the hell happened this time?!" Damon slamed his fist breaking the arm from his chair.

Scarlet stood up and walked toward a mirror and looked at her reflection. She looked into her eyes and wondered what exactly he saw in them. She saw nothing and turned away from the mirror.

((yes laugh at my weirdness lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 am
Doza: "I dont plan to die for you...is that what you expected?...because it was never an option for me"

As Scarlet turns away from the mirror she hears and echo of Doza's words in her head: "you have his mothers eyes..."

((i see no weirdness lol))  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 am
((well i see weirdness every where))
For some reason she felt anger rise. "Shut up!" She slammed the side of her fist into the mirror braking it.

"Well tomarrow i shall be the one to go this time. I'll bring her here and make her give me the books." Damon said as he sat back down grinning, thinking about his sadistic plans.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 am
(( im color blind to weirdness lol))

Zenjin: "you might want to get her away from this forest...we wouldnt want any interference...Gawnzo has been gone preparing a nice tower for you...far from the forest...and far from her hope.."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 am
((lol))

"Yes that would be perfect. In fact I'll go check on it now." Damon stood up and as he did he disappeared.

Scarlet walked over to a big chest and remembered that she had brought it from her house. She knelt down and opened it. Inside she found all the things she had when she was little. Pulling out things here and there, tears began to form from the corners of her eyes. One managed to fall and it hit the ring she put on her necklace.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 am
Doza: "im leaving before he gets back..."
Zenjin: "why?...."
Doza: "the clan is yours now Zenjin..."
Doza dissappeared
Jett: "well, well , well, ZEnjin the big boss of our family huh?....so i have a question, o great leader....would you like me to break that habit?..."
Zenjin: "..............yes..."
Jett: "very well..."
Jett began transferring energy into Zenjin's body to change his molecular makeup.
Jett: "there....it will take a few hours...but you will understand the difference in a whole new way....im going to the tower with Damon and Gawnzo....ill meet you there..."

As the tear drops on the ring Scarlet heard a kind female voice in her mind.
???: "whats wrong deary?....you seem upset..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:36 am
((yes i knew that would happen wooo lol ))

Scarlet looked up and closed her eyes. Now in her own mind she saw the shadow of a female voice. "Who are you?"

Damon appeared in front of the tower and looked it up and down, then smiled to himself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games