Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm
"Hm... Whatever helps you sleep at night, Damey......"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 pm
*snickers* So you need something to do on a regular basis? Perhaps we should talk later back at MW..... xd

*she sips her drink while looking at Exor over her glasses.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm
*Looks at Exor skeptically and speaks to Katana.* Better have Dame here fill you in on his "work ethic". *smirks and sips her Cosmo.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm
-snickers evilly while chewing- twisted evil  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm
*looks over at dame & grins*

Well, damey.....what can you tell me about his "work ethic"? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm
"Heheheh... You might not find Dame to be a very good source, seeing as she never had the pleasure......" He nonchalantly took a drink of coke.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm
Hmpf. -scoffs then stares over at Exor, eyes glittering, while she mulls over what to say, jaw working- Heh. Perhaps another time, eh, Katana? When were in private? I might not have had the pleasure but I could tell you gobs of things. -grabs her roll without taking her eyes off of Ex and pops a piece in her mouth-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm
I hope you realize that saying she, "never had the pleasure" after all the insinuation makes it sound like you don't "measure up".

What? I'm not eavesdropping. ninja Honest! ninja *ducks behind a table*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm
"HA! Coming from an elf, that's a riot...!" He waved at Tes, "All levity aside, why don't you sit down and join us, Tes? I promise not to speak anything other than common."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm
*snickers, gets up and hugs TES.* Come and join us. You don't have to sneak around. By the way, I'm still in Hong Kong. *grins at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 pm
-bursts out laughing, bringing her napkin up to her mouth to keep from spraying people- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Tes! You are my new hero. I will get you whatever pastries or drinks you want for a whole week! rofl rofl

-gets up and over to Psyzapp leading Tes to the table then lays a hand seductively on Tes's chest, looking back at Katana and Ex and coos- Oh, I have no doubts whatsoever that Tes here can...perform. -leans up and kisses his cheek then resumes her spot at the table-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Well, Exor....our conversation may best be left for later..... wink We can discuss matters more in-depth later wink

So TES.....going to join us?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 pm
"Besides," he says under his breath while Dame is up, "it apparently doesn't take much to tickle her fancy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Technically I guess you could say that I'm still in bed, so I guess you still being in Hong Kong isn't a big deal. This place always has been a little strange... *eyes the not quite human staff suspiciously as he takes a seat with everyone. As he sits back in his chair, Exor's response finally sinks in*

Hey! What's -that- supposed to mean? mad

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm
-glares at Ex- That might be so, however, it changes every day. The trick is to keep finding what tickles my fancy each day. Think of it as a scavenger hunt. I need another coke. I'll be right back. -gets up from her seat and goes to cool down over at the bar-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games