Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm
"well since you guys are having you Vampire fight i'll just go and find something for me to eat" said Xram slowly walking out as if he is not in trobale  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm
"Nike, do you wish for me to stop helping you? Do you wish for me to leave you be?" Brago was interested in her answer.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm
"hey xram, find Tony and tell him I said you got a job here and to get you a space to sleep in? She called after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am
DemolitionboyXX
"Nike, do you wish for me to stop helping you? Do you wish for me to leave you be?" Brago was interested in her answer.

"Brago, maybe with you off my back with the sex thing, it will be different. I already said i was your friend. Did you think i would go all soft and gooey on you. This is who I am, a friend would deal with it." Nike leaned back in her chair and sighed.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 am
as Xram was walking away he lifted his arm leting Nike know that he Knew as few moments he was walking on the street and past though a few wanted posters....Xram stopped then looked at a picture
XRAM
Wanted for Atempted Assassinion of the Raganok
Alive : 5,000,000
Dead: 1,000,000,000
As Xram saw this he grabbed the poster and ran to the three vampires  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am
Fox Demon Kirara
DemolitionboyXX

"Brago, maybe with you off my back with the sex thing, it will be different. I already said i was your friend. Did you think i would go all soft and gooey on you. This is who I am, a friend would deal with it." Nike leaned back in her chair and sighed.

"I dont really need a fake friendship where said friend only feels pain when I see them. I seem to be the only person who causes you gripe. I dont care if you dont act all soft and gooey. I just dont want falseness either."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante grinned sheepishly as she kissed his cheek and took his hand in her's. "Ice cream? Oh yeah, that sounds so good right now." He said, chuckling a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am
Where she was going wasn't far, in fact it was pretty close to where she first saw him. They came to a place called Mama Gelatto's. She went to the counter, and asked for two of her usual. She passed Dante a cone with a heap of ivory goodness and accepted hers as well. "It's Italian sweet cream. The ice cream is really creamy. Trust me," she gave him a wink and licked a chunk off her cone.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am
DemolitionboyXX
Fox Demon Kirara
DemolitionboyXX

"I dont really need a fake friendship where said friend only feels pain when I see them. I seem to be the only person who causes you gripe. I dont care if you dont act all soft and gooey. I just dont want falseness either."

"Uggh." Nike banged her head on the desk with a loud thunk. "Brago, I'm trying here. We are friends, its not fake. How do I get it through your thick skull." she said raising her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 am
"I see. I just have 1 question. What is it that makes us friends?" Brago smiled  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 am
DemolitionboyXX
"I see. I just have 1 question. What is it that makes us friends?" Brago smiled

"You're always there,"she said with a soft chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante blinked for a moment, trying to figure out what that wink meant exactly, but came to the conclusion that he didn't really want to know. "I see." He ran his tongue over the Italian ice cream, noticing how smooth and almost silk like it was.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am
Xram barged in "i can't be in public no more" Xram said out of breath  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 am
Jayce Elder
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante blinked for a moment, trying to figure out what that wink meant exactly, but came to the conclusion that he didn't really want to know. "I see." He ran his tongue over the Italian ice cream, noticing how smooth and almost silk like it was.

Misha gave a delighted laugh when she saw his expression as he tasted the icecream. "See, isn't it wonderful. It's gelato. I don't know what they do to it but it just....well, fabulous. When i eat it, I always feel like there is nothing in the world that could make me sad. And for a moment, I am happy." She gave a little pirouette, and licked her cone. Her expression was one of contentment, eyes sparkling and she smiled at Dante.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games