Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm
((I'd say he's waiting for me to log out... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm
Icy Reign
{{Well, he also thought that Kits brought the rolls to him, so of course he figured they were indeed egg-free since Kits knows he's vegetarian.}}
{{Bingo.}}

*stirs in his sleep a bit, waking up partially. After a few moments he starts to smell something good in the room. Hoping that meant Psyzapp brought some more goodies, he sits up in bed and looks around for the source. As he turns, he feels the pain in his ribs and winces, but when he goes to clench to them like normal, he notices there's something between his arm and his body. Lifting an eyebrow, he looks down at himself*

....... you've got to be DOSIB KIDDING ME!! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm
((LOL! He said if dame & I would quit messaging him on MSN he could get a post done! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 pm
*Slips out of the shadows, snapping several pics as she does.* Draa, darling. You look so adorable, *she drawls softly. Before he can respond she slips back in to the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm
(( rofl OMG, I can't believe you actually put it on!!!!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm
(( Awwwww…he looks soooooooo cute! 4laugh rofl rofl ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 pm
((Lacy~frilly~sexiness... OMG ~ he's gonna fall for himself wink Wait, he already has. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 pm
*The butter pie crust cinnamon scent wafts through the air, warm raspbery-cherry-mango fruit smothering the crust.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm
(( rofl That pink outfit looks good with your green hair, Draa! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 pm
*curses at Brat a few times when he realizes she got some pictures, but doesn't know if she was even there anymore to hear it. Figuring a nurse is probably going to be by soon, he tries to take the ridiculous pink outfit off himself but all he manages to accomplish is putting his ribs in a lot more pain. Doubling over in bed for a while as he waits for it to subside, he groans*
Dammit.... I'm going to have to have someone help me... which means someone else seeing me in this stressed I should have had Flo toss this out like all the crap Amy left stare

*delaying the inevitable, he decides to go back to what woke him in the first place: the smell of pastries. Finding the source at his bedside table, he carefully pulls it over, breathing slowly in hopes that will reduce the chance of more pain. Not really sure where it came from, the packaging seems to be similar to what the things Psyzapp was bringing in were wrapped in, so he can only assume it had to have been Psyzapp again. He takes a bite and feels like drooling*
So good crying

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 pm
((Yes, yes it was and if I could send you some through the comp, I would. Brat shouldn't eat anymore anyways or her pants won't fit.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm
*walks into the clinic carrying a cloth bag, stopping at the desk to make sure Draa is still there. Told he is, she continues on to his room. In case he's asleep, she stands outside and knocks on the door*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm
*panics when he hears a knock at the door. Wiping his sticky hands from the pastry off on the shirt he's wearing, he lays down and pulls the covers up to hide his outfit*
er... um... come in? ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm
*opens the door and walks in* Hi Draa.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm
*cough* Greetings... *eyes wander down to Kits' legs. Staring as he lays there.*
So... what brings you here? *mentally facepalms. Can you be just a little bit more lame, Draa? Really?*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games