Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm
Kazumi nodded. "Yup. He was worried you'd either say no or kick his a** again." She said, smiling widely. Tomoyo snickered. "Wow.."
Jude nodded, then realized he broke off in mid-sentence. "Just keep living and let whatever happens happens..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 pm
i nodded and half laughed. "well wen i did turn him down wat was he thinking?" i asked.
"ya kno if u didnt like erin, we wud probably b friends." blake said with a small smile.

(omg! wer on page 100!!)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 pm
"He thought, 'dammit, I'm hopeless..'" She said. Jude smiled. "Yeah.." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm
"ugh...my head feels all..all..fuzzy...ugh.." i said stumbling around like a drunk, "i think i..i need to-" was all i cud say before a fainted and fell backwards.
blake jumped up and started running towards me, "erin!" he yelled as he ran across the park.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Tomoyo caught Erin before she hit the ground and set her down on the grass gently. Kazumi kneeled down. "What do you think happened????" Tomoyo asked Kazumi. "Shh..." 'Erin, can you hear me?' She sent to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm
"mmm...stop...get out...of my..head.." i mumbled. she wont be here for loong. erin thought to kazumi. i screamed trying to fight the evil me off without much success. "erin!" blake yelled at me as he knelt down besides my flailing body.
erin got up quick and snapped her wings out, wapping blake and kazumi on their baks, she ran to jude and kissed him then did an up and away, "later suckers!" she yelled.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:26 pm
Kazumi growled and fell, but scrambled up to her feet. Tomoyo growled and launched into the air as well, flying towards Erin at full speed. Kazumi looked at Blake worriedly, then up at the sky. 'Tomoyo, be careful!' She sent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm
erin turned around and made the air currents push kazumi and tomoyo bak hard towards the ground. derek jessica sora and amy all rushed up into the trees. blake looked at jude with a tinge of anger then a littl terror. "wat r u doing just standing ther?" blake yelled at jude then launched himself in the air, dodging kaumi and tomoyo on his way towards erin. 'derek you guys stay put unless u need to go find a new hiding spot alright?' blake thought to derek.'got it.' he thought bak.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi fell back on the ground with a thud. Tomoyo snarled and took to the air again. Jude did an up-and-away and flew at Erin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm
"erin! get bak here!" blake yelled at erin. she used the wind currents and used them on him and blew him backwards making him do flips as he was falling rite for tomoyo."whooooaaa!" he yelled as he sumersualted straight for tomoyo. "aah..glad u cud join me jude." erin said in the all too nice voice she did. she flew fast towards him and put him in a head lock. "now that im not with blake anymore lets say u and i run away together? ya?" she said flying fast upward with jude in a head lock still.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm
Tomoyo felt Blake crash into her, and she started to loose altitude fast. Kazumi growled and got ready to fly, but didn't take off right then because Erin would just push her back.
Jude tried struggled in the headlock, but found that he couldn't move. "I.. I.. What the hell?! Are you bipolar or something?? You and Blake never even broke up!" He said. He was getting ready to attempt at messing with her head, but Kazumi stopped him. 'Wait. This isn't Erin, it's something inside her.. Don't do anything that will mess Erin up...' she sent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm
"oh..did she forget to mention that wen u messed with her head thats around bout the time i came into her pretty littl niave head? ya, u fried her head which caused me to be strong enough to break thro her head wenevr i please. so thank you. and i did break up with him but apparently they patched things up sooo...by kissing you i hope that the image of his precious love kissing you burns in his head everytime he closes his eyes. and by the way i hav a gateway to her thoughts too. she thinks that you're hot and if she was single she wud go for you. but she isnt. but i am." erin explained to jude. she headed east, towards the Itex labs.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Kazumi flew off in pursuit of Erin, Tomoyo jumped up and followed. Jude's eyes widened when he realized where they were headed. "You b*****d!" He yelled, squirming more in Erin's deadlock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 pm
"oh calm down, you big baby. i wont let them hurt you. they keep sending me msgs like i wont get retired if i just do wat they say and wenevr erin pops ups thwey lock her up in a steel room. and if i bring you along with me they definitely wont hurt you now that they kno you can survive out here." erin said jerking him around. she bent her head down and kissed him and held him ther hoping that he'll stop trying to get away from her and just focus on kissing her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm
Jude snarled and tried to shake Erin's lips away from her. "I'd never join you and those damned whitecoats!" He growled, tryin even harder to get out. Tomoyo looked up at Kazumi. "There's now way we'll get there in time!" She said, mentally cursing herself out. Kazumi growled. "Stop. We'll make it. And if we don't, we fight them. I figuredd out where we're going. Get ready..." she told her little sister in a dead-serious voice. Tomoyo nodded. "Okay.."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games