Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 pm
((which will give Kyo time to find a way to awaken his Knight Powers twisted ))

Ryo waited for Kenta to finish up what he was doing. Ryo would have to keep his mouth closed if they wanted any hope of getting help from the warlords.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Kenta turned back around to the Kings "We should start the Kids training immediately" he said taking the map and the Book of the First Ones  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Jinbei began thinking before standing up."i believe this is a time to resort to dirastic meassures..."he said and hiccupped lightly."forgiveme but i get the hiccups after i drink wine."he said as he turned and walked to a wall."yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me.."he sang softly and he reached into his pocket and puleld out a black marker."ah..there you are."he said and began drawing on the wall."you will have to forgive me for ruining your wall..."he told kenta as he hiccupped again."by order of king of the feis open says me!"he said as the seal opened up a portal and he reached in."where are you...ah..no..bloody hell..wait.."he mumbled as he searched inside the door.

techno huffed"great...i hate ruins they suck and they are old and nasty."he said rubbing his head  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 pm
(woot 100 pages!!!!!)

"Kaimei I think I need to lay down. This is all a little to much for me." Hikaru had grown ever so slightly pale.

"I think my daughter knows that Roy is still alive.
Hikaru's father mind was only on Roy right now and the fact that he had done something to his daughter.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm
Kaimei nodded and helped Hikaru up "Guys I will be back" he said and helped Hikaru back into the castle

Kenta looked at what Jinbei was doing "Its ok I will have the maids paint it over and i was thinking of changing the color anyway" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 pm
"That's because you've never had any fun ruin experiences, dude ruins are awesome!" Kyo said, it seemed natural, a Shadowmancer liking the dark, creepy, derelict ruins.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:02 pm
jinbei noddeD"i couldn't agree more."he said pullign out a large old book as the portal closed.he dropped the book on the table and swept the cobwebs away."bow down to the king!"he hissed to the book as it opened."bow down to the king warlords!"he said as the book flipped to a page.Jinbei ran his finger down the page muttering."revolting warlords....commanding warlords.....ah here we go..."he said smiling"this book is the code of the first kings and warlords...it says in a time of emergency the kings may summon what is known as the 'Demon Council' which is mad eup of all the warlords who are or ever was a warlord during this century."jinbei said looking at them."I believe Marx is still a warlord since to get out of the job you need well over a century to leave...all we need is the approval by the kings."Jinbei said looking at Kenta and Ryo."All those agreed on calling upon the Demon council say I.I"Jinbei said waiting for the other's answers

techno blinked."and i'm guessing you toke my sister to some ruins am i right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm
Kenta nodded and said "I"

Kaimei took Hikaru into the bedroom and said Hikaru's mother in there he placed her on the bed. "Just rest here I will talk to everyone and we will make a plan and I will tell you what happens" he said kissing her on the forhead  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Hikaru smiled and noded. Her eyes were soon closing and she was fast asleep.

"I" Hikaru's father came out of his distraction to be able to hear the last part.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm
"I" Ryo said simply.

"I didn't get to because of your brother, we were going to explore the catacombs of Venice." Kyo said with a smile and then wondered where Cassie was.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm
tehcno chuckled and put his hands on kyo's shoulder's."kyo,my friend, she hates tombs..she likes a nice romantic dinner and that stuff...trust me i know...i am her older brother."

the book glowed and teleported the kings and warlord to a large old meeting room."well..thats new."
Marx appeared and looked around"Where am I?"he said as the other warlords appeared next to him in order of their numbers  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm
"Yeah, but did I mention there was treasure and lots of shiny things involved?" Kyo asked.

"Looks like our families called a meeting."

"You know it son." Ryo said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Kaimei looked at Hikaru smiled and left and went back outside to the group

Kenta looked at the warlords and bowed before them because they were higher ups than the kings  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 am
(Bump)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 am
JinBei bowed to the warlords."We have a problem that needs disscussed.

Neku Glared at Jinbei."Why have you called us here!?"he snapped glaring at the kings.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games