Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 am
Michishige shrugged. "Oh I donno... surprise me, Doc," he answered, referring to the flavor of fluoride.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Dr. Sullivan flossed all around Michishige's teeth, in behind and in between.

He then went over and took out a couple fluoride trays. He took out a banana flavour and filled two trays with the stuff. He brought over the trays and set them down on the tray that all the dental tools were lying on. He raised the dentist chair and moved the dental light. "Open up" Dr. Sullivan said, taking the fluoride trays, one in each hand.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 am
"Okie dokie, doc," Michishige answered. "How much longer till you're done? I'm kinda hungry..." he added before opening his mouth wide.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm
((I'm baaaack! Yay! Time to lift this rp out of it's pit

And Zetao, so, Ali's been with Treya for a bit (they met in the library, fell down a trap door, a lift popped them into the air in the battle dome and Treya saved them with a bunch of vines. vampiric just posted so you should be able to pick up from there...) And Avery took her test (another kid got hit by a bus) and wasn't doing anything else, so she's a 5 now (unless you want to take the test yourself, I can edit posts) and I've posted as Whit...2 or 3 times. He wasn't doing anything right now
Phoo, guess that's it. I hope...))

Jordan dropped the bag off in a garbage can and brushed off her shorts. "Alright, lunch time." She said to herself, heading towards the cafeteria.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Dr. Sullivan put the top fluoride tray in Michishige's mouth first and then the bottom one. "Not too long. Just one more quick lookover after this, however you're going to have to wait a half hour before eating or drinking" Dr. Sullivan said, "now wait one minute with these in your mouth". Dr. Sullivan then wheeled his chair over to his desk to write up Michishige's dental report. "So you're not having any other problems, are you?" he asked as he wrote.

Alex passed his manipulation test and was now officially a 6 in both abilities. He walked out of his test and saw Jordan walking to the cafeteria. "So you decided to get some time in for your community service" he said to Jordan, looking at her clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm
"Yeah, I figured I'd mine as well. You know...while I have free time." Jordan said, meaning Alex's 'training' or whatever he was calling it. Is it really that bad? She thought, looking down at her clothes. Mm, whatever.

((was that 'now officially a 6 in both abilities' some sort of subtle hint? lol))  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:23 am
((I'm just gonno poof somewhere else XP))

Rock stretched his arms as he got to his car and sat into the driver's seat, leaving the door open. He put on the radio at an okay volume; a volume that didn't burry every sound and that did not bother anyone. He was about one of the only ones hearing it. He looked up through the sky window on the roof with a sigh. ''What am I to do now....'' He muttered to himself as water from the water bottle in the cupholder rose into the air and playfully danced in front of the window, sending reflects like the ones in the bottom of a pool around the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm
"Aw man, a half hour?!" Michishige exclaimed over dramatically. "But no, I don't have anymore problems. Not that I know of. If I need anything I'll be sure to let you know."

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 pm
"Well go read or something for half an hour. The time will pass more quickly than you'll notice" Dr. Sullivan said, finishing up the dental report. He then wheeled back over and took the fluoride trays out of Michishige's mouth. He then suctioned all around and told him to close his mouth around the suction hose.

Dr. Sullivan then did one more quick check and said "nope. Looks like that's everything. Alright, I'll see you whenever the receptionist schedules you in for". He pushed away the tray, moved the dental light and opened the arm of the chair for Michishige to get out. He removed the dental bib.

"But do you have proof you worked or did you just smear dirt on yourself to make it look like you did?" Alex asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 am
Jordan coughed out a laugh into her hand. "Just ask the gardener, I guess. I wouldn't just smear dirt all over myself."  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 am
"Cool! Thanks again, Doc," Michishige thanked him before standing up and leaving the office. After getting the date of his scheduled check-up, he left the dentist's and headed towards the cafeteria. Psh, 30 minutes? What does he know, he's only a doctor.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm
((admit it, eternal, you made Alex an npc 'cuz you wanted a rank 5 >.>))

Telemachus leaned forwards and squinted at the myriad figurines that lined the shelf, all gifts from home. "Just as I thought-" he pushed one of the objects slightly tp the left and another a bit back. "Today is a day for symmetry, after all," he said, putting his hands in his long coat's pockets and walking out the door with a mysterious smile on his face.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm
((yes I did :3 ))

It just so happened that Dr. Sullivan forgot to give Michishige his new toothbrush. The dentist remembered that as he was cleaning up. "How could I forget that?" he said to himself. He finished the cleaning of his office and took the toothbrush out from the cupboard. It was lunchtime now anyway. Dr. Sullivan headed out after washing up and went to look for Michishige before heading to the cafeteria for lunch. He walked to the Wolfe Hall dorms because that's where he thought he was.

Dr. Stanfield was watching the surveilance footage to see who left the cage doors open and let the animals loose among the schools. After a while, he found the culprit. "Aha!" he said and then flipped open his phone. He called the Disciplinary Committee office, something he rarely did.

"I guess I will check. How long did you work for?" Alex asked.

Spencer woke up from his nap and checked the clock. "Holy crap! Lunch already!" he exclaimed. He got up, smoothed out his uniform shirt, put his uniform jacket and shoes back on, then headed out to lunch after locking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Jordan looked at her wrist and sighed. I could really use a watch. "About an hour," she said. She wouldn't actually know until she got to the cafeteria, but she'd check that later.

-------------------------

Tele walked out of the room and a sleepy eyed student in the hall rubbed his face.

"Hey, Tel, what'cha doin' in Wolfe Hall? Isn't you're dorm in Kindle?" he asked.

Telemachus hit his fist to his other hand, "Oh, yes, I suppose that's right!" he said before walking off.

The sleepy student shrugged as Telemachus walked off down the hall. Turning to go back to bed for a few more minutes he poked his head into the room Tele had come out of. After looking at it for a few seconds he said, "Hmph," closed the door, and flopped on his bed in his own room. The room Tele had slept in showed no signs of his presence, even the figurines were gone.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Spencer was walking along to lunch when Dr. Sullivan walked up.

"Oh, hello Spencer. Have you seen Michishige around here? I meant to give him his toothbrush" he asked.

"Well, I was asleep so no I didn't. His door was closed so either he's in there or at lunch" Spencer said.

"He better not be at lunch. He had a fluoride treatment and has to wait a half hour before eating or drinking. Anyway, see ya" Dr. Sullivan said and walked into Wolfe Hall.

Spencer waved and headed to the cafeteria.

Dr. Sullivan spotted Telemachus and said "hello Telemachus. Have you seen a student named Michishige around here?" the dentist asked the student body president. He then described what Michishige looked like, in case the president didn't know who he was.

"I see" Alex said to Jordan, then walked off to find the gardener and confirm that she was telling the truth.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games