Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm
Emily opened her eyes and looked up at Shawn. "Oh." She sat up and stretched a little. She rubbed her eyes, feeling a little better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:54 pm
Yoshi was jolted from his meditation by a dark presence "oh no......" the chi he sensed was definitely his and Yoshi quickly rushed to the c**k pit to warn the pilot "get this plane back in the air NOW!" nodding the pilot took off down the run way and off in the distance a large boom could be heard "Dammit! no we were to late" as the plane flew up a massive dome of darkness came into view and it was continually expanding out quickly approaching them. the plane flew high up into the air until they were above the clouds and even then the top of the dome reached up past the clouds almost mocking their attempt to escape. finally when the edge of the dome was only a mile or two away it finally began to fade away. "allright.......bring her down a bit so we can see what happened" they dipped down out of the cloud barrier and yoshi let out a horrified gasp. were England once stood was a massive crater, almost as if it had been just scooped out of the earth.

Desmund sat up and let out a soft yawn. "the trip over? good its been a while since I've been to london" he excitedly looked out the window and froze when he saw the devastation that had been caused "what the hell just happened?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

((I hate school...>.> ))

Toni woke up from a jolt and Yoshi's shouting, "Whats going on?", she asked everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 am
Belle looked out the window and put a hand to her mouth. "It's him isn't it? The guy we're after." She was now worried about this.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Yoshi let out a bark of frustration "come on and bring her back down we're sitting ducks up here" the pilot nodded and they began to descend, suddenly a barrage of red energy blast flew at the plane "crap!" the pilot managed to duck and weave through the hail storm off energy but they just kept coming and coming

Sensing the danger Desmund rushed to the hatch door and pulled it open almost being sucked out of the plane in the process "don't worry I'll handle this!" he jumped out of the plane and began free falling towards the barrage. he lifted his hands up and the sky darkened, thunder roared and he began to call down bolts of lightning to deflect the blasts. as the palne caught up with him he landed on the nose and cut a pathway through so they could touch down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:05 pm
"Desmund!" Belle yelled. She just hoped he would be careful. She pulled on the door and closed it, wondering what he was doing.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:16 pm
with Desmund's assistance the plane managed to find a smooth area to land on and everyone was quickly evacuated off the plane "all right we're good for now but it will probably only be a few minutes before he get here, get ready and make peace with whatever gods you pray to" Yoshi himself drew his sword and got into a defensive stance, waiting for any incoming attacks.

Desmund leaned back against the windshield of the plane and wiped his forehead "man that was close" he let out a deep breath he had been holding and slid down the side of the plane to reunite with belle "are you all right?" he was still a bit out of breath from having to use his powers so intensely despite being in his child form.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Belle nodded at Desmund's question and knelt down, brushing his hair out of his face. "Are you?" SHe could tell he was a little out of breath.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm
"Yeah don't worry it's nothing. a few hundred energy blasts aren't gonna take me down" He raised his fist in the air, as he usually did when he yelled out 'to victory', and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Belle smiled and kissed Desmund's forehead. "Okay." She stood up and stayed near him. "Are you ready for another fight?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm
(Secret Contest winner is AFI being the first post on the page hundred)
Shawn held on to Emily to make sure she was secured he didn't dare look out the window for what had happen. "Damn it he beat us here." When they finally touched down he climbed out and stood infront of Emily defensively.

Dehstroyer glared out the window, his rage getting the best of him. "NO!!" His claws seeping into the wall around the window. "That was my home!" He let out a howl of agony. "Yoshi I'm going down there that b*****d has to pay!" When the plane touched down Dehstroyer was the first to get out when his feet touch the destroyed soil, he nearly broke down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm
Emily held onto Shawn and closed her eyes. So much destuction had occured lately. Why couldn't it stop? She followed Shawn outside and peaked around the side of him as he stood in front of her.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 pm
Desmund smiled and shot belle a thumbs up "don't worry god is all ways ready for a fight!"

Yoshi let out and exhausted sighed "I know its hard to cope with the pain....but don't worry, we'll get him for this"
Yoshi was quickly distracted by a mysterious figure that had appeared on the horizon. as it came into view it revealed to be a young man in his late teens. he had dark brown hair that covered over most of his face. he was clad in dark clothes and his skin was incredibly pale, as if it had not seen the sun in years.
yoshi growled and in a split second he was in front of the boy, sword raised over head "REAVER!!!!" he slashed at him but the boy caught it as if it were nothing, a noticeable red aura surrounded his hand protecting him from the silver
the boy smirked mockingly and let out a little chuckle "oh come now you know that's not my real name. it's Shingi remember? you should know cuz you gave it to me........father........" he let the last word trail out his mouth and yoshi cringed. he continued on, savoring Yoshi's reaction to the word, "but then again you never were much of a father anyway, here....let me relieve you of that duty!" his eyes suddenly grew intense as he struck at Yoshi's chest three times with his with free hand, crushing his arteries with his chi.
Yoshi let out a gasp as if he had just had the wind knocked out of him and coughed up blood "the five fingered palm of death........."
"yes father....you all ways said I was a natural at learning the family techniques....."
"b-but....I never taught you that technique...I only....."
Reaver cut in "showed it to me once when I was a child? yes and I've had plenty of time to replay that memory in my mind...... analyzing the details.....down to the way you tucked in your grubby little fingers, I thought it would be a great way to kill you since its the one technique your most proud of" he tossed yoshi back over to the group "go on...have your last words"
Yoshi looked up at james "for the sake of everyone.....You cannot lose....." he looked over at toni and smiled as his last breath escaped him. as his eyes closed he began to mouth something but his body went limp before he could complete it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 am
Emily ran over to Yoshi and knelt beside him. She didn't really like him, but he was powerful, and they needed him. "No." She whispered. She closed her eyes and had a horrible feelings that they were going to lose.

Belle smiled at Desmund and then looked over at Yoshi and his...son? "Wow. Didn't see that coming." When Yoshi was thrown to them she tried to keep herself calm. She knew they still had some hope, but she wasn't sure how powerful this kid really was.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am
Desmund looked at the carnage with a cold indifference "so both of the strongest lycan countries have been destroyed and now the last of the three great clan leaders is dead......" he let out a deep sigh "......well I guess we're done here then huh?"" he turned around and began to walk away motioning for Belle to follow.

Reaver walked forward holding his hand to his ear mockingly as if to make sure that Yoshi really wasn't breathing anymore. His fist began to glow red and he appeared to be closing in on Emily when for the first time he got a good look at her "Emily? Emily Rosencrest?" his hand went back to normal and he let out a sick demented laugh "really I almost didn't recognize you after so many years. I'm sure you don't remember me but we met a few times when our fathers were having diplomatic meetings, oh so many people from my past showing up at once its so nostalgic, well this changes everything, hmmmm so how should I handle this little situation now?.........." he turned his back on them and looked as though he were deep in thought  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games