Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm
That's fine Ice~ Just keep in mind that if he encounters anyone they'd probably regard him with suspicion considering he's a horseman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 am
EDIT:: Solved thanks to Marushii! <33333

Hiya! biggrin

About two years ago, I won Leo in an event, which was quite awesome! My username at that point was Quirm, but I had some RL issues soon after winning Leo, at which point I left Gaia for a while. Recently things have gotten a bit better though, and I'd like to RP Leo like I meant to when I won her. biggrin So at this point, I attempted to log into my old account and quite horribly, miserably failed. I can't remember the password for Quirm, and the email I used for that account is one I no longer have access to (the domain and service was cut off).

So! I made this new account and would like to ask if it's okay to have ownership of Leo transferred to Ephebe so I can RP her? If you need proof of my identity, I was able to recover my minipets account, also named Quirm, since I used my current email for that one.

In any case, thank you very much for your time! <333  

Ephebe

Kaiki

Distinct Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 pm
lizbot
Its ~ not, the afterlife of humans (not counting ghosts and zombies) is not something TiHers have access to. (Certain religious issues are more of a can of worms than we're willing to open)

So ~ its possible that prior to humanity evicting gods/monsters/demons from the world, Anubis went about weighing the actual hearts of the dead folk in certain countries (more ceremonial than anything) ~ but afterward, once they all settled in Halloween ~ that would have been not so much either ~

Now humans fear of death, and their fear of certain afterlife's DO create various underworlds and creatures like your Jackal. It's just that they don't go about actually dealing with human souls. In TiH setting they'd be more likely to either just hang out in their underworld, enjoying the ambiance or ~ those actively part of Halloween would probably go into law (if they were of a traditional bent, your character wouldn't need to be bound to such) becoming lawyers and judges and the like ~
Thank you for the explanation. I've done some revisions on her, and would like to know if this is more appropriate for TiH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm
This is something that has been joked about now and then but I have to wonder, have there ever been any real incidents of forbidden love between hunter and halloween in the past?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 am
How does Halloween keep track of years? I know their months are October 1-12, but do they add a year number to the date? If so, what would be the year now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:40 pm
For the Defenders Wrap up Solo

Do we make a thread or is it something we post in the actual wrap up thread? And is it something like the meta ending solo or more like a PRP type of thing?  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
For the Defenders Wrap up Solo

Do we make a thread or is it something we post in the actual wrap up thread? And is it something like the meta ending solo or more like a PRP type of thing?

Please post it in the wrap-up thread -- it's more solo-esque, but you can work together with someone if you'd like.

[edit]

HERP DERP I just realized I mixed the threads up. XD Go ahead and make a thread to write up a solo, or PRP it out with someone to discuss what you saw/whatchoo gonna do next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm
Kaiki

Looks much better!

Blade Kuroda

Yes, love feelings are fine ~ and ave occurred in the past ~ though keep in mind intercourse is a painful thing for any human, even hunters, especially when the TiHers doesn't have full control of their FEAR. =D Ice crotch yeah!

Enoh Love

For sanity ~ I will say the actual years correspond with human years XD though there may be eras and such that go along with them (like the English Victorian, Regency, Georgian periods)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm
Umm im sure this is a silly question but im new here and confused. How do you get a student? and how do you become a registered member and stuff? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 pm
Niyakami
Umm im sure this is a silly question but im new here and confused. How do you get a student? and how do you become a registered member and stuff? o.o

This guild is actually part of the Breedable and Changing Pet shop: This is Halloween

There are a number of ways to get a student:
- Quest Fairy (a merit-based freebie for those who have been around awhile and have had a positive impact on the community)
- Customs (paid slots that are sometimes available)
- Bribes (bribed slots that are sometimes available)
- Auctions (these happen rarely)
- Events (several times a year the shop holds small and large events with students as prizes)

Even if you don't have a slot, feel free to set up a character quest, to draw interest to your quest, get valuable feedback, and through it learn more about the RP setting. Also we sometimes hold events where you can RP quest students to earn prizes, up to and possibly including, getting a slot for them. The quest forum is here.

It can be a bit of a wait, but we do try to be newbie friendly, and even without a student, you can still be an active member of the TiH community by just hanging out in the thread and collecting minipets from the TiH Minisite. Everyday games are played in the main shop thread for minipets and items.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm
lizbot
Niyakami

This guild is actually part of the Breedable and Changing Pet shop: This is Halloween

There are a number of ways to get a student:
- Quest Fairy (a merit-based freebie for those who have been around awhile and have had a positive impact on the community)
- Customs (paid slots that are sometimes available)
- Bribes (bribed slots that are sometimes available)
- Auctions (these happen rarely)
- Events (several times a year the shop holds small and large events with students as prizes)

Even if you don't have a slot, feel free to set up a character quest, to draw interest to your quest, get valuable feedback, and through it learn more about the RP setting. Also we sometimes hold events where you can RP quest students to earn prizes, up to and possibly including, getting a slot for them. The quest forum is here.

It can be a bit of a wait, but we do try to be newbie friendly, and even without a student, you can still be an active member of the TiH community by just hanging out in the thread and collecting minipets from the TiH Minisite. Everyday games are played in the main shop thread for minipets and items.

Oh thank you! That helped me alot. But I have a question about creating a quest. Well It said that your questing character has to be scary because if its not scary it wouldnt be in TIH in the first place.. But does that mean it cant have a good personality? It has to look scary and be scary? I mean for example it cant have a cute or seemingly cute personality? And it said it Students can be mythological creatures but I dont know what would count as TIH ok or not.. I mean I know it said mermaids wouldnt fit in the desk.. But also..arnt mermaids not scary? And Fairys can fit in desks but are they not considered scary? or ok for TIH? Sorry if these are silly questions I just.. I want to make sure if I make a questing character that it isnt against any rules D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Niyakami

Oh thank you! That helped me alot. But I have a question about creating a quest. Well It said that your questing character has to be scary because if its not scary it wouldnt be in TIH in the first place.. But does that mean it cant have a good personality? It has to look scary and be scary? I mean for example it cant have a cute or seemingly cute personality? And it said it Students can be mythological creatures but I dont know what would count as TIH ok or not.. I mean I know it said mermaids wouldnt fit in the desk.. But also..arnt mermaids not scary? And Fairys can fit in desks but are they not considered scary? or ok for TIH? Sorry if these are silly questions I just.. I want to make sure if I make a questing character that it isnt against any rules D:

As far as personality goes, thats up to you. The scary part is more about what species your quest character is. Fortunately most creatures can be spun in such a way that they make sense with the setting. A sparkling pony of rainbows and butterflies is not so much, but a flesh eating pony of nightmares is A+ ~

It doesn't have to be brutally scary though, just enough to have raised anxiety and nightmares in the human mind at some point in history.

Mermaids and fairies often have a darker aspect to them, especially when you go into their original lore rather than more modern Disney-fied version. Wiki and Monstropedia are your friends in finding out darker aspects that you can work with.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 pm
I was thinking, since most of the dorms are destroyed in Deus, could some of the hunters go on an exploration thru the dorms and try to scavenge through the stuff in rooms that weren't owned? I'd like to bring up the stuff that my disposable left behind in 1999<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm
The town houses are probably a better bet. Unless someone collects their items and places them in storage, anything the deceased left that's useful goes to the quartermaster, everything else is incinerated. Found items would be like, items hidden between walls and under floor boards and the like ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:16 pm
I just wanted to double check.... as far as animes/shows go can the students get their hands on any of that stuff like via blackmart or something? Like as far as something that would have been from the human world?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games