Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

One perk about Leo not being a prefect and Sapphire being one is Sapphire can't be over here and Leo can-well technically not, but it isn't as big of a deal.

"Why bother?" David answered in the carriage when Leo offered to let him read the letter from his grandmother. "It was unnecessarily stress me out and like I said no matter how it is worded the point is generally the same." He leaned his head against Leo's shoulder for the rest of the ride and responded to her comments and questions as they finished the ride. He didn't bother to comment further on her sisters and when Leo pointed out he probably didn't want to be on the bad side of the head of his house he nodded. "Also, he's one of the few professors I feel actually deserves the utmost respect. I don't like going against those who I feel are capable of their jobs. Well, I guess that isn't entirely true. Professor Powell is fine for most students it is just memorizing facts and what not is so bloody easy and I hate history, regardless of how easy the whole class is."

"And if he lands in Hufflepuff I highly doubt you'll have to talk to my sister. Unless she's off at Ravenclaw and then that is my issue to send her back to her proper table. But no, I mean she apparently lectured Grace fairly badly when she tracked down Mira and thus Grace this summer. So, Cathy, can handle things fairly well. Besides, Hufflepuffs are probably the most welcoming of any of the tables. It is Ravenclaw or Slytherin that is the least generally."

As the carriage arrived to the castle David stood and said with a smile, "And since you are an honorary Ravenclaw tonight sitting next to me all evening I suppose I'm going to have to be on my best behavior, right?"

-----------------------------------

David realized he and Leo were some of the first at the Ravenclaw table when they got inside and he took a seat near the center of the table but a bit closer to the front. After all, Leo was the type to want to see where her cousins end up. He'd have sat closer but considering Leo wasn't a Ravenclaw even if her uniform looked it at the moment might be problematic if the fact was shoved too close near the staff table. Students sat at other house tables all the time, but they usually didn't blatently mention the fact or show the fact to the professors. It was probably easier for the students and the professors. Just one of those accepted rule violations. Sitting down he looked over to Leo and said, "So what's this cousin of yours like? I mean a toss up between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff seems like one of the more interesting mixes. Though, I guess considering my sister she could slightly be considered that. She signed up for another language tutor this summer of her own choice after all. Though, I think she was annoyed she didn't get Ancient Greek like she wanted."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
x

████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

A dreamer eh?
                                                Not a bad mind either...
                                                Hmm, you'll find yourself at home in...
                                                Ravenclaw

Dmitri had to admit, he was a little ticked that he wasn't in the same house as Maisie and he was not looking forward to spending time in Ravenclaw without him, but he could've done worse. By the look on his sister's face when he looked over at her, he knew that she wasn't all that upset about not being in the same house...either that, or she was just happy that it was Ravenclaw and not one of the other two. Either way, he was rather glad that she wasn't fuming. She could've easily gotten angry about him not being in Slytherin, but Dmitri could tell that she was disappointed.

Taking his place at his table Dmitri studied the students around him. These were his peers now... Sighing quietly, Dmitri looked back up at the Sorting Ceremony and watched as it continued on.

ooc :: Open for Interaction

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully none of the first years will make the mistake of sitting near David ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy, in a rather uncharacteristic move, elected to sit as close as she could possibly manage to the head of the Great Hall this year. Normally, she was more comfortable a bit further down the table, but this time, she needed to be close. With David being prefect, it was pretty much required that he talk to the first years... unless, of course, another prefect got to them first. Which was her plan; sit close to the head of the table (indeed, she'd flashed her badge at a couple of younger students to get them to move out of the way) and try to get most if not all of the new Ravenclaws to sit relatively close to her. She didn't really care if they wanted to socialize with her or not, she just wanted them away from David. She settled into her seat, flashing Jer a small smile and resting her chin on her fist before her eyes turned towards the sorting. Hopefully, the first years would just approach the table and sit in the first available seat... which should be relatively close to her. There was plenty of open space, after all; she'd only made the other kids move so that she was more visible. Not that she had trouble being visible, what with the pink and blue hair, but still, it didn't hurt to put in a little effort. For once in her life. She was almost unnerved by the fact hat she was taking her prefect duties seriously, but then, she'd been looking after first years way before she'd been a prefect. She chalked it up to her older-sister mentality; she saw little kids and she wanted to nurture them. Of course, her idea of 'nurturing' might be a little more... chaotic, than most. But it wasn't like it'd ever hurt anybody.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First years, feel free to approach/interact/pester the holy living hell out of her! She's pretty much asking for it.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw table

Leonette looked for at David. “It was just an offer you don’t have too.” She told him. Sometimes she wondered if he kept forgetting that not everyone was like the family he had, where an offer was more of a demand. Taking her boyfriend’s hand when he leaned against her, Leonette listened to David the rest of the way up to the castle. It wasn’t till he mentioned his sister lecturing Grace that she said anything. “Yes, she did. Grace told me about it after she apologized for running off without telling me. I didn’t even have to lecture her.” She said knowing Cathy was more than willing to teach right from wrong.

Arriving at the castle Leonette smiled at David as he mentioned he’d have to be on his best behavior. “Well as a Ravenclaw I’d say you are absolutely right.” She said climbing out of the carriage and following him to the Ravenclaw Table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Entering the great hall Leonette smiled, glancing over the other tables before taking a seat next to David. She was glad that her sitting with him wasn’t something he wanted to talk her out of. As a prefect he should have but honestly it was one rule that was made to be broken. Besides did it really matter where she sat at the end of the day? To some it might have but Luke for a while there always sat at the Slytherin table. He after all disowned his own house for a whole year.

Leonette was all the more happy when David asked her about her cousin. “Well Kota is sweet, he loves to read he could probably tell you just about anything you want to know, and trust me if he doesn’t know he’ll go searching for the answer. He’s also really social for someone who likes to read. I honestly don’t think he knows how to breathe sometimes. I mean he never stops talking long enough to breathe.” She told him. “Aside from that he’s good at figuring out of someone’s lying, Mira hates that. Oh, and he writes. I think he even keeps a note book with him just for writing idea down in it. He’s pretty cool for a kid I’ve never even met until this past summer.” Leonette already knew so much about him and yet she’d only known him for a short time. That in itself was a pretty surprising thing.

With: Ravenclaws... David

Wearing: Casual under robes (Ravenclaw colors)

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Ravenclaws
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hope this doesn't take too long ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If you thought I'd leave ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          Then you were wrong ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott had made his way to the Ravenclaw table and sat towards the end of the hall, not bothering to look for anyone to sit with; he hadn't made any friends in his own house last year, after all, so it wasn't as though he had anyone to look for. The only two friends he had were in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, after all, and he wasn't the sort to sit at a table other than his own, unlike some students... a lot of students, actually. He'd noticed that there were even prefects from other houses sitting at the wrong tables, much to his annoyance. Why did they even bother with the tables if they weren't going to sit with their own house? Honestly. Though, as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he had to wonder if that attitude was the reason he didn't have very many friends. He sighed, watching the sorting with disinterested eyes; it was unlikely that any first years would sit near him, as far away from the head of the table as he was. No, they'd likely congregate towards the front of the room, or at least the middle. He'd probably be eating alone, so to speak. He sort of wished he'd brought a book, but it seemed rude, and even if he could be a bit uppity, he did try to at least be nice.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:26 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

At Mira's question of how he found the hidden entrance to the kitchens Timothy gestured to his ear and made a simple BSL sign figuring that he might as well attempt to teach the two of his friends the simple stuff before he decided to complicate it. At Benjamin's flippant response that he had already found it, the shorter boy shot his friend a shocked if not annoyed look before penning him a short note. "If you found it already, why didn't you take me?! Their chocolate scones are amazing!" he pouted his friend knowing his weakness for all types of sweets especially chocolate. The ride to the castle wasn't bad, it was basically spent the same as on the train and when they arrived he shook his head at his friend's antics and gave both Slytherins a short wave before he walked over to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat somewhere in the middle. He watched the first years being sorted and felt a slight since of nostalgia and annoyance since some of the little buggers actually looked taller than he was! Not for the first time he cursed his short 4'1'' height and briefly wondered if his sister merely stole all the height genes since she was in the midst of puberty and already at a steady 5'5''. Darn Tanya. Shaking away his thoughts of how to get taller (and yes he had considered growth potions but with all the others he had to take he wasn't about to mix anything every again) Timothy pulled out a second notebook he had acquired over the summer filled with short stories and even a few poems here or there and began to write. With nothing to do but sit in bed for nearly half a month, he had to find something to do otherwise he would have gone crazy after the first week!

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
Saw I silence, [Everyone]
All quiet and silently [Watching the sorting/writing]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:34 am
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He got to the Great Hall, not really making any friends from Ravenclaw in his first year. He supposed he shouldn't really worry about it though. Friends came with time here didn't it? is what he thought. He didn't even realize that that probably wasn't even the case. He didn't realize that he had to approach somebody or at least, make himself approachable to make friends in real life. This lone fact always went right over his head and it truly was a shame that it did. He did have friends, but he had no idea how he made them; so the lesson itself again went over his head.

He sat down at the table...alone, easily resisting any temptation to talk to anyone not because he didn't want to, but he was almost afraid to. He had never heard of anyone being afraid to talk to someone before, but that seemed to be his mindset at times, unless he was with one of the people he actually knew...like Ariana Davenport or Nina Vienna. He knew that he would have to get over this fear if he were to actually meet someone though. He was surprisingly confident in other places, but this seemed to be where he lacked it.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Open for Interaction
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had been having a semi-good day up to that point, mainly since he actually got to hang out with his friends and Lexine before the sorting, which is something he never really got to do. He had talked a little bit with Lexine on the carriage ride, which they had to do alone because of Valentina showing up. He didn't feel too bad about that though, mainly because he got some alone time with Lexine, which he found himself enjoying more and more as the years passed by. He really couldn't believe it seriously had been three years since they had first met her, and to say that Iñigo was happy to have made the approach so long ago was the biggest understatement anyone could ever come up with. One of the better decisions he's ever made in general actually.

He found a seat soon enough, probably about four or five seats further into the table than Gypsy, the Team Captain. He gave the captain a wave and a small smile. It was actually surprising to see the girl so far up on the table. Lexine and Iñigo usually sat this far out of the middle due to the fact that neither really wanted anywhere near the center, where the most talkative of people usually sit, but he couldn't really think of a reason for Gypsy, a person who had quite a bit of friends, would be all the way at the head of the table.

He then realized: had Lexine been following him? He hadn't looked back since they've gotten into the castle; so she could've just fallen asleep against some kind of pillar or something. And of course, if that had happened, he would've wanted to take a picture of that one. However, he had no camera. He wondered if there was some kind of spell to produce a photo. He never thought about it, but it would be a handy spell, but then again, would the photo just appear from thin-air or would it be saved somewhere somehow. He had no idea, but the thought amused him for some reason, causing him to chuckle a bit.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:55 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine walked into the Great Hall only a little behind Iñigo being that she was small and people easily missed her, pushing her out of the way and into the back. As soon as she realised there were second and first years that were taller than her Lexine felt awkward. She prayed for a growth spurt sometime soon, however her mother wasn't all that tall and she seemed to be stemming mostly from the Grant side of her family rather from the Vance. Sighing deeply she was finally able to manurer herself through the sea of people and over to the Ravenclaw table. She searched until she finally caught sight of Iñigo and quietly slipped in beside him.

"I hate being short..." She murmured as she sat herself down, leaning on her hand. Lexine looked at Iñigo with a funny face as she heard him chuckling to himself. "And what exactly are you laughing about over there? Keep doing that and someone's going to send you to Mungo's..." She noted shaking her head slightly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He looked over at her with a sigh of relief as she sat down. So she had been behind him after all, which was good, because he thought he had lost her. The girl was pretty short to be honest, but he never really had trouble finding her, unless they were in a crowd like when they were at the station. The only reason he saw her there was because she was stepping off a much higher off the ground train step. He was really glad he did find her though.

He laughed as she said she hated being short, not really containing himself either. Just the way she said it...so quiet; it was Lexine through and through. "I mean, give yourself some credit. You know the average height for a woman is like five feet, four inches right? You have to be like five feet tall right?" he asked her, wondering if she actually was. It caused him to think a little bit about it, just because she might have been under and he could just be an extremely bad judge of height.

"And you really want to know what I'm laughing about? I'm laughing at the thought that I thought I lost you because you stopped to sleep somewhere on the way to the Great Hall," he admitted to her, laughing even more. She was really tired after all...even at this point...she was laying on her hand. She probably was about to fall asleep then, which Iñigo, despite how much he didn't want her to, would not stop her. He felt the effects of sleep deprivation and he probably had one of the worst side effects known to man with his photographic memory and everything.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

"Yeah, the average height for a woman may be 5'4" but I'm only 5'1". And I'm not getting much bigger." She shrugged, sitting up a bit and twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Honestly I'm not all that bothered by it." Lexine admitted, getting sidetracked a bit as she realised just how long her hair was getting. "The only thing that makes me upset is that there are some First years taller than me. First years! It just isn't fair..." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "You will never understand short people issues, ya'know? You're a giant, I, on the other hand, am a hobbit..." She complained. Lexine then shrugged. "However, I can't change genetics, can I? I got the short end of the stick..." She shrugged. Thinking back on what she said, Lexine shook her head. "Pun not intentional..."

At hearing that she was the object of Iñigo's amusement Lexine punched his shoulder playfully.
                                                "Hey, that's rude!" She growled shaking her head at him. "And hey, I wouldn't do that. I can't sleep standing up." She shrugged. It was really the only reason why she wouldn't have done something like that, because if it were honestly a choice Lexine would much rather be sleeping then watching the Sorting. Of course she would much rather talk to Iñigo than go to sleep at this time.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Ah, so her cousin is in Ravenclaw after all.

David raised a brow as Leonette was more than happy to begin talking about her cousin. Then again Leo liked talking about any of her relatives. She had only likable relatives from what he heard-even her complaints about Mira never painted her as some horribly, horrific or evil person. And David assumed if Mira hung around Wendy as much as she did either the girl had the patience of a saint or was fairly lonely-or both. Then again, Wendy had something of decent individual personality traits he assumed if you got past an entire lifetime of being raised essentially not to show emotions, anything more than polite feigned interest in anything (even if you were interested in it), and live entirely for the good of the Avery family. Also, considering her father's criminal record and that her mother died fairly young, even before Wendy was taken into the main manor the girl probably was learning some questionable morals.

Of course, considering at least some of Leo's cousins weren't pureblood from what David had figured out from what she had said, David was fairly sure the less she mentioned them around any of his blood relations the better. Well his parents wouldn't care but they weren't the ones with most of the say at this point. It was the Averys. Shaking his head David replied after Leo explained about her cousin, "Ah, he sounds like a right pain in the arse if you ask me. Then again you always liked the talkative sort. Well, except Cathy. Weren't you two at odds a bit last year?" It wasn't like he didn't notice that Cathy had been so annoyed at Leo when he mentioned the quidditch issue at the music club. Then again, he could guess that Cathy had tried to manipulate Leo into not mentioning the quidditch issue and Leo wasn't the type to appreciate that-no matter how pretty Cathy dressed up her demands-and then automatically assumed that Leo had told David about her being on the quidditch team. It was easy enough to figure out roughly what happened.

Glancing up at the sorting he heard the name Dakota Vann and some white haired kid went up to the house and was declared to be a Ravenclaw. David gave a small chuckle and motioned towards the kid coming to the table-Leo's cousin- "And speaking of the devil the kid is a Ravenclaw. Well, I doubt he's all that devil like, isn't that more of my cousins. Not that I see them all that much as most live abroad. Went to school abroad as well. They're all generally notably older than me, anyways." He shrugged and said, "So, do you think the kid will recognize you over here with the eagles? And since you are an honorary Ravenclaw you want to do the whole 'let's make friends with annoying first years' for me?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood
═════════════════════════════════════

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather was not surprised in the least when she was called for Ravenclaw. Not in the slightest. She hopped off the stool happily before running over and sitting towards the middle of the table. She somehow returned to her nervous shy nature since no one she knew was around, and glanced around the table. When she heard her friends names, she waited. Hoping... One had to be in Ravenclaw with her... They just had too.. Rider and Lyall were both sorted into Hufflepuff, and Tori Rae was sorted into Gryffindor. She was starting to feel lonely, when Kota was called Raven. She was so happy to have a friend that she started giggling. "Kota! We are both in Ravenclaw! I'm so glad someone else was sorted here from our little group!" The pink haired Snow said happily as he neared the table. She noticed Rider wave at her and waved back. She seemed happy! And with that, she knew Tori would be perfectly fine in Gryffindor. She was so boisterous in a good way! There was no way she would be in trouble.

"I kind of wish one of my older sister's was able to come over here and meet you. Or just say hi... I think you would like Celaena! She's really nice! And Sapphire is rather... Um... She's alright." She said thoughtfully. She would never admit feeling weird and wanting a hug from Sapphire. But over the summer, the older blonde seemed to be a bit more family oriented. Which made the pink haired girl happy. She didn't always get along with Celaena, and it was nice having two older sisters to get along with.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota, Other Ravenclaws
Although my mind keeps wandering to I kind of want my sister to come over here... Is that weird?

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan had made his way into the dining hall a while back, yet he had kept himself hidden for the most part. He perked up a bit at the new students, genuinely interested in where they would be put. This was the first sorting he had witnessed, of course. Other than his own, though he didn't really think that counted much.

OOC: open for interaction.
Attire: Ravenclaw robes.
Company: Other Ravenclaws.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

"I'm sure you will get bigger...seriously...you're only fourteen," he said to her, despite the probable falseness of that statement. He wanted to reassure here, but he knew that girls matured faster and usually reached their peak height early; so she might have reached what she was going to be, which he really hoped she didn't, but he wasn't expecting much more. Because while she was slowly growing now, he was getting bigger...and probably was going to get to six feet. He remembered that a doctor had told him he was supposed to be around six feet tall, which he really hoped. He was almost there actually...only five more inches.

"So? I mean, the average height is raising as it is...mainly because all the hormones that is being used in the foods...so really...don't worry about it too much. The height of the first years is just going to get bigger really," he assured her, hoping that made her feel somewhat better, but it probably didn't make her feel any better about herself. He wish it did, but knowing her...it didn't. "And I'm not even a giant...I'm like 1.7 meters...not even that big," he said to her, smiling at her. He did smile a little bit at her Hobbit reference. It had been awhile since he had even seen those movies. His father had them all in a collection he had gotten together during his childhood.

"Yeah, you literally did get the short end," he said, laughing as she told him that the pun was not intended, but it truly was funny that it came out like that. Iñigo was always a fan of puns. He usually called them 'dad jokes' to be honest because not many people said them, except for his father...who said quite a lot of them. It was truthfully funny too when he said them, because his humorous side was showing, which seemed to be strangled quite often.

He felt her punch go into his arm with relatively low amount of force. It really didn't hurt at all, but the fact that she had punched him was pretty funny to him. He smiled at her as she told him it was rude, loving the fact that she took it to heart a bit. That was his intention after all. "I definitely think you can. You could definitely sleep anywhere," he commented, nudging her arm and laughing. He loved doing this to her, just as much as she seemed to like making fun of him. She called him a dork more times than she had complimented him after all.

Arkendrai

(OOC: Just remembered that they use the metric system over seas xD)  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games