Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Thank you." Aleera returned the hug, burying her face in his chest. "What will you do with the day now? With no work to do." She asked him quietly.

Markus flopped down onto his bed. "They should leave you alone, but there's always one or two that try to test me. If anyone bothers you, you come straight to me, got it? I'll set them straight. I mean. I don't want you to be afraid of being here." He told Akila seriously.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 pm
Akila nodded slowly, sitting next to him, and crossed her legs. thinking. After a moment, she laid back, too, and rested her head on his shoulder. This would certainly different, now, wouldn't it?

"I'm still in much rougher shape than I should be...I'm going to try to sleep it off by the end of the week." Clorogne decided out loud, and kissed her cheek.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

"Alright love." Aleera said lightly. "I'll go get us something to eat. Can't have you starving, now can I?"

Markus shifted slightly, wincing as he spread his wings so they weren't trapped beneath him. The stark white bandage on his one wing stood out against the black feathers. He stroked Akila's hair softly. "You're safe now. You won't have to fear him ever again." He whispered to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 am
Akila wrapped her arms around him contently, and nodded. She knew that too. She coughed a little into her fist. Even with her sped up healing rate, she forgot to be careful of her broken rib sometimes. Once she caught her breath again, she curled up next to him, not different from the way she had only 3 days before.

"Welll...." Clorogne chuckled, "So sweet." And with that he climbed into their bed, closing his eyes and wishing for sleep.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 am
User Image

Markus watched her worriedly as she coughed. Only when she caught her breath again did he relax. He wrapped an arm around Akila, holding her close. "Might as well sleep. You're safe now. And the whole town is going to be quiet for the day." He told her quietly.

Aleera disappeared downstairs, returning with a small try of food. She brought it to the room, setting it on the nightstand for when Clorogne got hungry. That done, she crawled in next to him, relaxing. It had been a stressful morning.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 am
Akila kissed his cheek and shook her head, before placing his hand on the callor she still wore. She wanted him to break it off before she could really rest. She couldn't break it herself...it was too close to her broken voicebox. And she refused to truly relax again, until she was completely free. Markus would not get hurt because of her again.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

Markus looked confused for a second, then smiled. He shifted, sitting up and pulling Akila onto his lap. "You're right. Let's get that off." He slid his hand under his pillow, pulling out a knife. "Don't move." He whispered, gently sliding the knife under the collar. He gave a sharp jerk, away from her body, slicing through the material and letting it fall away. "There. That's better." He said, setting the knife back down.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 am
Akila fully relaxed as soon as it was off. The skin beneath was red and raw. She smiled once it was off, though, and cuddled into Markus, leaning up to kiss him happily. Finally free. Her tail swayed over the edge of the bed as she pressed herself against him, purring lightly.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Markus frowned, touching her throat lightly. "We need to get someone to look at this. We have a healer here. I'm sure he has something that can help." He said quietly, shifting as if to stand up.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:21 pm
Akila frowned, and jolted back at his touch, merely out of surprise for the burning sensation. She crossed her arms, Noooo she liked the idea of laying back and resting up, especially if she was with him. She'd be fine....she thought so anyway. She really had no clue. As mentioned previously, infection killed. (but she was fairly sure it wasn't infected.)  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Markus sighed. "It looks bad Akila, all red and chafed. Come on. Let's get it looked at then I promise we'll relax." He said coaxingly. He wouldn't force her, but he didn't like the idea of leaving that mark unattended.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Akila sighed but nodded her agreement, sitting up, and pulling herself off of the bed. She waited for him to lead the way, though, still not knowing her way around.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

Markus breathed a small sigh of relief. He rose from the bed, smiling. "Thank you." Slipping an arm around her shoulders, he led her through the tunnels and to the healer's room. The man inside looked up. "Ah, Markus. Good good. I wanted another look at your wing, make sure it was healing well." Markus shook his head. "Her first. I want her neck treated, best you can." He said, gesturing to Akila. The man moved closer, looking at her through his spectacles. "Hm, hm. Yes. I see what you mean. Well, let me make up a quick little thing that should help." He began bustling around the room, gathering things.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm
Akila Smiled at the man, shyly, and lifted her chin so he could get a better look at her neck. As he went around the room, though, Akila turned her attention back to Markus, eyeing his wing again. Hopefully it was healing up nice.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

Markus, catching Akila's glance, grinned. "I'm fine Akila. Relax." He said with a chuckle. The healer soon approached Akila, lifting her chin to gently rub a paste over the chafed skin. "There. That should help it heal. Here's a jar of it. Put it on at least once a day, more if it hurts." He instructed the girl then turned to Markus. "Now. Wing out. Let me see." Markus sighed goodnaturedly and spread his injured wing, wincing slightly. The healer pulled off the bandage, revealing the nasty cut where the bone had broken the skin. There was a bare patch, the feathers around the cut having fallen or been pulled off.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games