Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am
Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Detruire Les_Coeurs

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Taka entered and dropped off the report, the Hokage's chair was facing the window towards the village and noone could see his body sitting in the chair. But you heard movement so someone was in the chair. Then kein left and his daughter, Izumi headed out as well to meet up with Kein. Then a boy walked in and presented a note to the Hokage's chair. Though for some reason he was still facing the window where noone could see him. After the boy a girl and then another boy all walked in. With them all standing together they kinda looked very similar to each other. That's when the girl announced they were related. They all introduced themselves but yet the Hokage chair would not turn and face them. What was his deal? luckily an Anbu was on the scene to help them with their headbands. Then a knock on the door could be heard and somebody annoucing that they were an emmissary from the mist. The door slowly creaked open showing Sebastian into the Hokage's office. As Sebastian would walk in and present himself to the Hokage's desk. The Hokage's chair would slowy begin to turn, he would finally acknowledge them all being in his office. As the chair finally turned it was not what everyone had expected. In the hokage's chair sat a cat with the Hokage's hat on its head. It tilted its head towards everyone."Meow?"The cat muttered in confusion at why so many people were there. As that happened you could hear footsteps outside. From the hallway appeared the actual Hokage who walked in and headed to his desk."Kero Shhh! How many times have I told you not to sit in my chair. And stop getting into my spare Hokage clothing!"The cat meowed and leaped off the chair vanishing into the Hokage's closet. Noctis sighed and sat down looking at all the people and finally acknowledging them."Welcome to my office-."He stopped seeing a note in the Anbu's hand he leaned over and plucked it right out of the Anbu's hand. Cause he could, he's the Hokage after all. Reading the note and looking over his graduation list, he saw the boy had left but was related to the two still in his office."Hello, Maylee, and Rakuin I apologize for my lack of presence and I forgot to change the sign outside that I was out, and the darn cat always turns my chair away from the door."The Hokage smiled kindly at the two."I see you have both been helped with headbands, if you need anything else let me know, and please say hello to your brother for me." He then turned to Sebastian who had entered as well. He had been informed by his secretary why he was there and what he said at the gates. He found it interesting that Kiri would share anything with them, would they benefit out of this somehow?"Well then, this seems rather important." He stood after only sitting in his chair for a few moments. Leading Sebastian to a door on the side of the office wall. He opened it leading to a meeting room."We shall discuss this in here then." He stated walking into the room. There were two chair at the table facing each other. Noctis sat in one and Sebastian could sit in the other."Would you like some tea?" As he said that his secretary wheeled in a cart of tea, pouring two cups placing them on the table with anything they would like to put in the tea in the middle. The secretary bowed as she exited."Now, what information would you like to share with me?"

((My apologies to everyone for the wait, I remember seeing the posts, but when I got home from work I forgot and went to sleep sweatdrop ))
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 am
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet |
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee stared at the Ram. She wasn't very found of it. She stepped a little closer to Samuru as she kept staring at the ram. But then an Anbu arrived, she flinched as he suddenly snatched the paper Samuru was waving at her. Why did she flinch? Only her brothers knew. Maylee grabbed the lower part of Samuru's shirt as the Anbu spoke to them. Maylee stayed quiet, as she took her headband from the Anbu. Maylee let go of Samuru's shirt as he took the lead and grabbed all three. Handing each of his younger siblings one. "Thank you, Muru-nii." She spoke nicely to him as she took her headband. She tied her headband around her waist and tugged on it to make sure it was secure. She looked at Samuru as he grabbed her wrist. Tapping a coded message on her tiny wrist. It was quickly and so very light, Maylee gave her brother a nod. Maylee stared at the cat that was apparently posing as the Hokage. That made her angry. Maylee stared at the man claming to be the Hokage. She dirty red eyes were something on the lines of unforgiving. She blinked as he gave a request to the two of three siblings to tell the oldest hello. She bowed to the Hokage. "Sure thing Hoka-san." She spoke. Rakuin would be the only one that would hear the distaste in her voice. Maylee stared at the foreign shinobi. He was freaky to look at but it was that lovely thing he said. Maylee thought ..."Mist is allies with Kumo. But this shinobi is here?"... Maylee turned to her oldest brother. "Come on, Raku-nii. Muru-nii is waiting for us." She whispered low to her brother before running from the office. Her business was done here and now she was to meet up with her eldest brother.

{{Exits: Sparring grounds}}

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

The Jiongu listened to the Hokage and follwoed him from a distance, continually keeping his awareness around him sharp as he approached and entered this room. How stupid was Sebastian? Even a predator knew not to enter the "lion's den" without any form of back up. Sometimes...they couldnt resist having an outside ninja around to gain info from. He couldnt trust these people any farther then he could throw them, and was constantly weary of everyone movements at all time. When tea was offered, he simply held up his hand.

"No thank you, Hokage. My name is unimportant, so excuse me if i do not do introductions. What is important is my message. After the....prison incident your ninja so apply helped with in Kirigakure, i met with the ninja named Souh, whom i do not have the info on if you had or had not met this ninja. I will Keep this brief, but outside Kirigakure he wished for an exchange of information. He wanted to know about stealing and acquiring bloodlines in exchange for information on the ACANF project. This project stands for Artificial Cognitive Alternative Neural Fabricator, a highly advanced method of binding three seperate entities to one in the form of a mind, a body, and a spirit. It turns out, this Souh character had three forms attatched to him: Akane, Souh, and Akio, in whom someone from the Sand village had managed to kill. Souh is the body, the now driving force of them both. Akane....is an artificial personality created and designed to bind the body and the spirit to make a more cohesive bond."

The medic would let this information settle for a second, before diving into the real reason for his mission the threat on the world. Hopefully Konoha would know how to deal with this information and prepare.

"The most disturbing part of these events is that he then threatened the world, wanting to put the whole of existence into a dream world where there are no losers, no winners, no war...blah blah blah BLAH! Just speaking of it makes me sick. But he said the state of the world will get worse....and in two years time I would have wished i had joined him....

Clearly this information was sensitive. Sebastian looked antsy, looking around to make sure they were still alone in this meeting room. It was nice to see the Mizukage had trusted him to do a diplomatic mission and alert the ninja world about this global threat....but never again. He preferred his laboratory, and observations....talking and actually GIVING information to another village...psh...natural selection would prove if they deserved to stay a village...why risk Kiri ninja.....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Chakra Lvl :: 515
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

The Hokage listened to the messenger and what he had to say, these projects he spoke of made him wonder what the hell the other villages were doing. Though not having any info on the person in question except that his name was Souh. It seemed someone threaten the state of the world. Though a place with no war would be nice. This dream like existence didn't sound too good."How exactly does he plan to create this dream like world? Why didn't Kiri eliminate him once his plans were known?"There was so much info left out, with what he gave him Konoha could only act defensibly they had no info to make offensive moves. A description, if he's from a village which? Anything at all could have helped.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian barred his teeth for a moment, and his voice caried a little more emotion for a second before it returned to normal.

"Because he escaped before i could draw my blade....and for the first time in my life i felt like actually warning and aiding the world instead of my own selfish reasons! I could have killed him, or i could have died trying and the world would be none the wiser! You weren't there..."

Sebastian took a second to cool himself, then began speaking again.

"He said a Ninja from Sunagakure killed the third part of him, and the one known as Akane was artificially created by Amegakure to attack Sunagakure when the time was right. He is in his mid twenties, red hair, about 6 foot tall and 170lbs. He had said that the personalities and body were chosen to match Akio's, the dead ones, puppetry ability and katon element. If you want a better description, perhaps you should check with your Kein uchiha....i believe he had first hand experience with this terrorist when he started the shinnanagins in my village...."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes for a second, before opening them again. If the Kage needed more information he would have to be specific. Although he was there, he was just a messenger....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to him ignoring the tone of his voice, the man was at their village but escaped. Just great, can anyone do anything right?"You are correct I wasn't." Noctis took in the description, which clicked his memory of a man with red hair who spoke to him while in Kiri."No need,I remember a man of that description, I believe someone mentioned that he was from the sand village. I'm sure they have been alerted?" Noctis thought about the possibilities of what could happen."I thank you for the information you have brought, I know things are not that good between our villages, but Konoha appreciates your effort."He took a sip of his tea, stood and extended his hand to the messenger.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:45 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian gave a nod, and began to back out of the room still looking around. He wnated to elave, and get on wiht his mission. He still had a long trip off to Kumo after this.

"Its not really because i wanted to help, its just i dont want his world to be true. Science..and...nature will cease to exist....the way it is supposed to be. Anyways, just to warn you of this. I dotn want him to have asylum anyplace...."

Sebastian exited the room, and left the building.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at Sebastian as he left, he wondered if he referred to him not giving him asylum like he did with Kein, or that he was going around telling the villages so he wouldn't get it anywhere. Whatever it was now they knew who to look for he sent word to his Anbu that anyone fighting his description was to be detained.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito arrived at the Hokage's office so he could talk with the Hokage. He walked up the stairs and looked at the door. Shito saw a man standing there waiting. "Is the Hokage not in right now?" Shito asked the man. Shito walked up and stood by the door waiting for the mans answer.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka took her mission from the board and the Anbu there had told her she had been requested at the Hokages office. She, shade and koshi set off at a brisk pace, over the rooftops and touched down at the door. She walked through, the large cats following just behind her as she entered the office. "Hokage-sama..."She nodded to him. She was sure hed know why she was there.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The Hokage's door opened up to the two of them in his office."What can I help you with Shito?" he asked the boy and then Taka walked in on his desk were the reports they had collected about the bodies that have gone missing."Taka, I'm sure you're quite knowledgeable about the happening in the village, the unitologists disappearing along with dead bodies. And thats why you are here, along with a few others that will come shortly. Now before we begin do you have anything you wish to say?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

"Hai. However these people are disappearing with these bodies, i cant pick up their scent. But I definitely feel you are correct about these bodies disappearing are the direct result of whatever these unitologists are doing. Whatever person took the bodies, broke into the morgue and ripped those freezer lids off their hinges. Its possible that they may have rogue shinobi in their employ..."She set a hand on koshi's head as he moved up to her side.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at the info."The earliest messages I received, reported a minor amount of foul chakra lingering about the morgue, but it vanished the very next day before analysis could be performed. Could be some kind of jutsu."That's what he hoped at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito saw the door open and the hokage asked Shito something. He walked in and nodded to the Hokage. Shito waited till the other person was finished talking about reports to tell the Hokage what he wanted. "Sir, I would really like it if I could be apart of a team. I'm feeling really lonely having to train on my own. Is it possible for that to happen?" Shito asked. He hoped that he could get on a team that would complement his abilities.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games